***AppNut's Win Some Peach Tea LITup Contest***

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Oh what up!! Got my peach tea Lit-Up today hell yeah. thanks AppNut!

steppinRazor

Awards
Ohhh hell yes!! That was quuiiick
How's she taste??

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh hell yes!! That was quuiiick
How's she taste??
Green... Don't be holding out on us like a prude little girl, the man asked you how does it taste???

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Green... Don't be holding out on us like a prude little girl, the man asked you how does it taste???
[video=youtube;HSRoyn0DMDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSRoyn0DMDE&feature=related[/video]

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ha! Taste I give a 9/10 it tastes great I only take points off because its really not a strong tea taste. Soluability I give 10/10 nothing left on the bottom of this glass. It does have a nice brown tea coloring. About to hit the gym I'll report back with workout details. BTW I notice there is DAA In this. I'm assuming LittleGreen shouldn't be taking this. I could be wrong, help me out here guys. Oh and I love the label "keep taking until the tub is empty an then keep buying more. Dont buy any other brand. Ever." LMAO...I'm feeling the lit-up kick in as I type this...BA

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ha! Taste I give a 9/10 it tastes great I only take points off because its really not a strong tea taste. Soluability I give 10/10 nothing left on the bottom of this glass. It does have a nice brown tea coloring. About to hit the gym I'll report back with workout details. BTW I notice there is DAA In this. I'm assuming LittleGreen shouldn't be taking this. I could be wrong, help me out here guys. Oh and I love the label "keep taking until the tub is empty an then keep buying more. Dont buy any other brand. Ever." LMAO...I'm feeling the lit-up kick in as I type this...BA
Taste is pretty important to me so if it tastes like good peach then i'm happy! Hahaha that's when you know a company is proud of their product.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have honestly heard arguments both ways about women taking DAA, but personally, I would never give anything to my woman that is going to boost her testosterone, that's just me, I like her sweet feminine voice and hairless face way too much!

Kinda like this cute little thing here...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have honestly heard arguments both ways about women taking DAA, but personally, I would never give anything to my woman that is going to boost her testosterone, that's just me, I like her sweet feminine voice and hairless face way too much!

Kinda like this cute little thing here...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHaEIu21-mQ">YouTube Link</a>
I was thinking the same Doc.

Well I was hitting an arm workout. Had a great pump going, lots of energy...then the power went out. Damn hurricane.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys Rosie Chee Scott has taken testosterone boosters without issue so I don't think it will be too much of a problem. It isn't like her levels will go sky high. Anyone who has seen Rosie knows she is a beautiful woman with an amazing female physique.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=42968

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both male and females have both testosterone and estrogen in their blood. A small amount of DAA will not boost a females test so high that she starts loosing her femininity IMO

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Wait, were we suppose to get emails with tracking numbers?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine in the mail yesterday (Friday 8/26), my plans were to try it out today when I hit arms, needless to say I said Fugg it and slept in, I'll just take it tomorrow and hit arms on Sunday! My daughter wants me to take her to a nearby waterpark, so getting a quick arms workout in before going to the water park won't hurt, Gun's a-blazing... Hehehe (sinister laugh).

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
This is what Rosie had to say about females and DAA if anybody is interested. Thanks again Rosie for the info.

Hiya,

I've used LIT UP (was one of the initial beta testers, actually). There is no point in a female using DAA (i.e. so using a straight DAA or DAA-based product is a waste of time for females) because they do not have testes, but there are no issues with females using DAA (i.e. if it's in something it's not going to affect her).

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what Rosie had to say about females and DAA if anybody is interested. Thanks again Rosie for the info.

Hiya,

I've used LIT UP (was one of the initial beta testers, actually). There is no point in a female using DAA (i.e. so using a straight DAA or DAA-based product is a waste of time for females) because they do not have testes, but there are no issues with females using DAA (i.e. if it's in something it's not going to affect her).

~Rosie~
Excellent point, I honestly never looked at it from that angle, that the way it causes the increase in men is actually irrelevant in women because of the different anatomy! Gotta hand it to Rosie yet again, Brains & Beauty!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Was not sure if ovaries could produce testosterone. Not sure on that part. I know some of the other booster treat her very well but it is probably a whole lot more related to the testosterone / estrogen balance being tipped towards a lower e, while test is unchanged.

I do know the fadogia IE... T-Force DID increase Jo's aggression and libido however she was not comfortable with the aggressive nature as she started shouting more and things at work bothered her a lot more so she stopped it. Not sure what the difference is there.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Was not sure if ovaries could produce testosterone. Not sure on that part. I know some of the other booster treat her very well but it is probably a whole lot more related to the testosterone / estrogen balance being tipped towards a lower e, while test is unchanged.

I do know the fadogia IE... T-Force DID increase Jo's aggression and libido however she was not comfortable with the aggressive nature as she started shouting more and things at work bothered her a lot more so she stopped it. Not sure what the difference is there.
Kleen... you bring up an excellent point, not all women can mentally handle the change (lower E, higher T or at least the ratio change) as in they have never had those feelings and don't know how to handle that agression, while at least all of us men went through it at puberty and many of us for years after, etc.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying women can't handle it, only they are lesser equipped to handle it, and should be ready/expecting it, so at least they know what is going on with their own emotions, realizing what is happening can make it much easier to cope or handle these shifts in emotions, I know for me anyway, for example, my male agression from being on this Testosterone Enanthate is through the roof, but I'm handling it well, sure when no one is around and something pisses me off, I may yell at it, or talk to it (which I don't normally do), but around others, I just try to laugh more, keep it light! Oh and just a little FYI, not sure if this is the same for others with increasing agression, but mine is worse at night and when I'm really tired (mentally or physically).

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thoughts here. I have zero knowledge about these things in application to women but should take the time to learn.

I think my one hang up with Lit up is the dye color stains easily. I think since then they have made modifications.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah Dirk said he fixed it. the peach tea's dye is not strong at all. looks like real tea.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
yeah Dirk said he fixed it. the peach tea's dye is not strong at all. looks like real tea.
Well it's definitely brown, but tea is translucent...this stuff is pretty opaque. No worries it's still the Sh!t

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mix it with lemonade. i personally dont like the peach tea taste unless its mixed with lemonade

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
mix it with lemonade. i personally dont like the peach tea taste unless its mixed with lemonade
I thought about mixing with lemonade recoverpro. Haven't tested it yet.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of selzter water. Adding a pre workout kinda makes it like a homemade energy drink that's not gonna make your EKG look like a heart attack. Takes a little while to figure out the technique because of carbonation.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of selzter water. Adding a pre workout kinda makes it like a homemade energy drink that's not gonna make your EKG look like a heart attack. Takes a little while to figure out the technique because of carbonation.
Very interesting.

You guys that got yours already are making me quite jealous. Damn chicago mail.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I really like the straight peach-tea flavor, but also like it with the addition of lemonade. Good stuff!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heres to hoping to get mine this week!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I got mine Saturday. Taste is awesome. I prefer this tremendously to the original cherry citrus.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i still havent tasted it yet lol

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Just got mine, will be using tonight!! Thanks again!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm all the way on the west coast haha.

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
just got home from working out. LOVING this.

Taste is amazing!! smells a little weird right out of the container but as soon as you mix it with water it smells awesome, then when you taste it it's orgasmic. SO good!

Effectiveness is very good too. Did arms today and had to cut the workout a little short because I have class, but the pump was great, energy was smooth and focus was great as well.

I also love how when I take this supplement it doesn't leave me gasey/bloated etc. usually when I take a pre I can kind of like taste it throughout my entire workout, like I feel it in my stomach the entire time. Didn't notice that with lit-up. Very good stuff, glad i got this opportunity

steppinRazor

Awards
energy was smooth and focus was great as well.
fixed :D or at least I hope lol..
Can't wait to get mine! Got my fingures crossed for tomorrow

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I'm all the way on the west coast haha.
yea, me too, arizona.

i got home from school today, and there was a ups truck parked outside the complex, i sped in, parked and jumped out the car to my apt, nothing. so dissapointed. gonna have to use caffiene, ephedrine, creatine, juice, amino's till i get mine. :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully mine shows up tomorrow was hoping I would have it for tomorrows workout.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine today!!! Gettin up early & takin 2 big scoops for a chest workout before I go to work. Will give initial thoughts tomorrow.