Anyone using PMax yet?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
That's good I just think it's unfair for someone to come on here and say a product is fake. Especially when they can't answer a question as simple as if they have been in a calorie surplus or what there work outs are.
Amen this guy just thinks he knows all the ansewers and is too bullheaded to acknowledge when he's getting good advice. makes me wanna:bruce1:

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just reporting back on how this week has gone. I have not started using the finigenx because I ran my hand through my hair on tues and got a few loose hairs out. I don't know if it was an androgenic side or not but at 23 I do not want to risk loosing my hair and finigenx if it is anything like trenbolone is androgenic as hell. I have to first say that starting thursday(day 4 on superdrol) I have been eating about 15-20% more then usual(hungry as hell). Now on to the good part, I have gained 6 pounds this week, even if only half of it is muscle it is more then I gained in 25 days of PMAX and methyl 1 p. I will report back next week, I did order one bottle of H-MAX but seeing how things have turned out I might sell it. I baught 2 bottles of revenge SDX for a friend who wanted SD and they are bottled at the same place as prometabolix stuff. I don't know if the raws for pro's megadrol came from the same source but it was at least bottled at the same place. I want to do the H-max with the superdrol cycle because of the low androgenic qualities but I am still scepticle to its quality. I do have a box of gaspari halodrol but it is the first batch with a disputed amount of DMT(androgenic) so I am selling it instead of using it on this cycle. DECISIONS DECISIONS

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just chiming in. Love to see more P* clones! Esp at affordable price. Keep up the good work big P
----
To Anarchy, regarding the diarrehea issue:

Although it may very well be related to the PMax, you said you get diarrehea with creatine and caffeine. Lots of people use those products with no sides at all. Everybody responds differently. Hopefully you could try it in a few months and see if the problem still persists.

Personally I'm finishing up my second cycle of Phera. The first cycle I ran Pheraplex and the GL version PheramoneX. The cycle was going great until I added some zol in there and I started getting terrible abdominal cramps.

This recent cycle I ran Pherabol. I reacted very well to the compound and felt great until I added 10mg of SD in there. I got so lethargic and lost my appetite, I actually called into work I felt so bad. When I dropped the SD, I felt fine again.

To rule that PMax doesn't work in general isn't accurate, because theres so many factors involved in gaining mass, everything from the temperature outside, seasons, personal issues, psychological, etc. It's more than just popping a pill and hitting the weights.

Just my .02

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just reporting back on how this week has gone. I have not started using the finigenx because I ran my hand through my hair on tues and got a few loose hairs out. I don't know if it was an androgenic side or not but at 23 I do not want to risk loosing my hair and finigenx if it is anything like trenbolone is androgenic as hell. I have to first say that starting thursday(day 4 on superdrol) I have been eating about 15-20% more then usual(hungry as hell). Now on to the good part, I have gained 6 pounds this week, even if only half of it is muscle it is more then I gained in 25 days of PMAX and methyl 1 p. I will report back next week, I did order one bottle of H-MAX but seeing how things have turned out I might sell it. I baught 2 bottles of revenge SDX for a friend who wanted superdrol and they are bottled at the same place as prometabolix stuff. I don't know if the raws for pro's megadrol came from the same source but it was at least bottled at the same place. I want to do the H-max with the superdrol cycle because of the low androgenic qualities but I am still scepticle to its quality. I do have a box of gaspari halodrol but it is the first batch with a disputed amount of DMT(androgenic) so I am selling it instead of using it on this cycle. DECISIONS DECISIONS
I don't think the amount of DMT in the original halodrol would be enough to cause enough DHT conversion to cause problems but that is my uneducated guess :)

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the amount of DMT in the original halodrol would be enough to cause enough DHT conversion to cause problems but that is my uneducated guess :)
Patrick Arnold tested it and sayed it was 45 percent, bruce kneller says small amounts, everyone in between says something different so I'll just stay away. From what I understand a compound doesn't convert to DHT to cause androgenic sides it just has to have a high androgenic # and it will have a high enough affinity for the androgen receptor to cause what DHT would(trenbolone causes hair loss pretty bad but can not convert to dht), just like DHT(supposedly up to 60x more androgenic them t). 5 alpha reductase reduces a steroid to its more androgenic form. I know this doen't happen but an easy example would be methyl-1-testosterone would be reduced to methyl-1-dihydrotestosterone/methyl-1-dht.(more androgenic). In that case it is already reduced so that can't happen but it gives an easy example.
here is a quick quote I found " Trenbolone is also resistant to the 5- alpha-reductase enzyme, this enzyme reduces some steroid hormones into a more androgenic form, in trenbolones case however this does not matter, trenbolone boasts an androgenic ratio of 500, it can easily cause adverse androgenic side effects in any people who are prone cases of hair loss, prostate enlargement, oily skin and acne have been reported."

RobDyson

Awards
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has gained more than 10 lbs using Pmax. The reason I ask is because I didn't catch anyone saying they had. I'm wondering why there is such a discrepancy between Pmax and PP. Prometabolix says many people he knows have responded well, but on here it's been mediocre at best. Like was said earlier, there are so many variables as to how well a cycle goes, but this seems to be leaning toward most individuals not getting much out of theire cycle. Possibly due to small pool of individuals taking Pmax vs. large number of people taking PP? I don't know. So if anyone out there has had good results along the lines of PP or have tried both, please chime in.

EDIT: Or chime in again with any updates. Thanks

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not that many people have chimed in probably a handful.

Guess because the majority of the people have already tried PP and know what to expect.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Is p-max out of stock?? it says it is when I try and purchase it, I didnt understand that lil blurb about what it said about out of stock stuff though?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to reply but I've been busy. I ended the pmax cycle after 26 days. The last 3 or 4 days of the cycle I wasn't able to eat much because of stress I'm guessing. But it turns out I only gained 3 lbs. the weight dropped to 155. kinda disappointed.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just an update, I have gained 5 more pounds this week so that is 11 pounds in the last 2 weeks, I have to appologize to prometabolix for my disbelief in his product beings #1 I was scepticle and did not put in the effort(plus Phera makes me not eat) needed to properly evaluate his product, this has become especially apparent as of late with the extra intensity and eating that I have invested into the SD cycle. I have sold 6 bottles of P-Max and the people that have recieved them have had results on par with any phera on the market, I appologize for any way that I have effected your sales Prometabolix by my half hearted and skepticle review of your product and also appologize for the bonbardment, hesitation, and dissrespect that I have shown you who are doing us all a favor by putting out these GREAT clones when we needed them.

L1star

Awards
I'll chime in and take it for what it is worth...
Just finished up a cycle of mega-trn and a phera clone and my cycle was as follows:
week 1 - 4mg of TRN & 20mg Phera
week 2 - 6mg of TRN & 30mg Phera
week 3 - 6mg of TRN & 30mg Phera
week 4 - 6mg of TRN & 30mg Phera

Gained 15pds, friends noticed an increase in mass as did I. Visibly looked leaner even though I gained. I have finished the pct and held on to 13pds.
I am in my 30's and went from 210 to 225. At the gym I noticed a definite increase in strength but it really didn't come on until the 3rd week.
This is only my second run, with the 1st being ergomax and prostanizol (AX) done in the Fall with a gain of 12lbs.
Preferred the MegaTRN/Phera. On both I had back pumps toward the end of the cycle and some mild acne on the face but I am naturally prone.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
the only people who seem to have any success are new people with no rep points. lol

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
it means that someone could've just made the usernames up and just said "hey i used this product and it works great"

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow, all you have to do is check the IP addresses.
If they come from the same place then you are correct.

Just because you didnt see the type of gains you wanted doesnt mean it did not work for other people.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You can read from my past posts that I am not making anything up, I 100% guarantee that this is PP, just because you didn't gain from it doesn't mean that this isn't phera, it just means you didn't respond well to phera, personally I think phera is highly androgenic garbage but it doesn't matter what the source of the phera is(I did try my friends Anabolic Xtreme phera and it was the same). I have givven this to my friend who is pretty big(benches 300x5) who is the one that I got the anabolic xtreme PP from and he says that it is the real deal and actually baught 3 bottles from me after trying it and he has done the Anabolic Xtreme Phera before. I am not saying that you didn't gain much(1 pound a week Aprox.) what I am saying is that it is because you don't respond to phera(which I didn't either). I think phera is only good for people on there first cycle or people that are old enough too or natuarlly have a low test level although my friend is huge and he loves it. Anyway it is not prometabolix fault; if you had purchased the anabolic xtreme version you would not go around blaming them for it not working you would just say that you didn't like it. This is the same thing(I do understand your disbelief being this is a relativly new company too bad you hadn't done AX PP first but I assure you this is real).

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Why do you have posts in two different threads saying "abc"?

Are you trying to get your post count up?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I tried to edit/delete my 2 posts but it said to type at least 3 letters.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I tried to edit/delete my 2 posts but it said to type at least 3 letters.
If that's really the case, then that's all you had to say.

It's easy to delete a post. Maybe the three letters thing was that you had to type 3 letters in the space where you say why you deleted the post?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
When I just edited my first post to you up at the top it gave me an option to delete the entire post but when I went to edit the other two that option wasn't there, or at least I didn't see it, maybe it was because it was on the next day and not on the same day the post was written on. I dunno:blink: