Anyone using PMax yet?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious if anyone has actually started taking PMax yet. I think I got mine a week or so ago, but it bought it for future use.
If anyone did start up immediately, I would like to hear how long you've been on and how things are going so far. Has it kicked in yet? Have you gained any weight? Any sides? Etc.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
dd

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just took 3 caps about a couple hours ago.
gonna test it out with my "test".

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You feel anything yet???? :whip:

j/k
Keep us informed on how it goes. I'd like to know what to expect in my future runs.

dd

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, seeing as How I had stomach flu and lost like 11 pounds and still not have eaten much of anything, I feel pretty pumped. We'll see.

Thegreatbambino

Awards
ive been on it for about a week now...I'm seeing some good increase in strength and intensity...im thinkin its the real deal:woohoo:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel pretty damn good right now.
cant wait til I eat!!

JackedUp

Awards
Hi guys,
I have never posted here "yet", but have been on for a very long time, and seems like I know a lot of you guys even though you have not heard from me. Well now you will.

I started last Monday mostly because of all the "BS" going on while Pro was out of town. I never did get my "free" anything and never expected it as I have never posted... although I was one of the very first orders placed. Anyway, this stuff feels legitt to me. I have never done Phara, even though I have an unopened bottle, I have only done Halo, and Promagnon (I LIKE) any clone coming Pro?? I was going to do Phara-Plex first but, decided I would go for the P-Max instead because of all the hype about testing. Pro.... you have BIG BALLS doing 30MG right out of the gate, because I am only doing 10MG first week, and I FEEL IT!!! I will increase to 20MG next week, and let everyone know how it is going.
Take care, and PUMP UP !!!! I know I am.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I started sunday so tomorrow will be my fifth day. My weight has went up a pound or two, but I don't officially weigh in till Sunday. I did squats today and didn't notice any strength increase, but I didn't expect to.

The only real side that I am having seems to be a small but incessant headache. I have hawthorne berry but I think I need to grab some celery seed as well.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i have yet to even receive my pmax. i did get the gift vouvher via email but no pmax. has anyone else not gotten their pmax if they preordered?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i have yet to even receive my pmax. i did get the gift vouvher via email but no pmax. has anyone else not gotten their pmax if they preordered?
I'm still waiting on the "birthday special", PMAX and HMAX...

Pro?? any word?

I didnt get my voucher via e-mail or anything like that either...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
My bad pro, just saw in another thread that you were waiting to ship out together...Thats okay with me...sorry for the mix up.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that a few of you have started using it and it seems to be going well. Please post occasionally and update us on how your cycle is going.

dd

JackedUp

Awards
Hi guys,
3rd day on 20MG and I feel great, maybe because I am so old?? But much much better than Halo. My weight is only up 2 pounds, and not really lifting much more weight like halo, BUT DAMN DO I FEEL GOOD about myself, and even though my weight is not up much I FEEL HUGE!! I love this stuff. I don't have sore joints like I did with Halo either.
I hope Dbol is like this, as I will do a cycle this winter.
Later Jacked.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Hey! How's it going over there? Any updates available?

Hi guys,
3rd day on 20MG and I feel great, maybe because I am so old?? But much much better than Halo. My weight is only up 2 pounds, and not really lifting much more weight like halo, BUT DAMN DO I FEEL GOOD about myself, and even though my weight is not up much I FEEL HUGE!! I love this stuff. I don't have sore joints like I did with Halo either.
I hope Dbol is like this, as I will do a cycle this winter.
Later Jacked.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Im on Day 4 of TRN 4mg, and Pmax 30mg, feeling rather ****ty. Phera Plex and Methyl Plex felt great solo, and Id assume Pmax would too, but TRN doesnt like me. No complaints though, only at 2k cal/day now, the fat is falling off and my abs are looking great

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so yes, you like or do not like PMAX?
maybe its the TRN thats making me feel tired also.

HMAX by itself is kick ass for fat loss, but not for strength, at least for me.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
so yes, you like or do not like PMAX?
maybe its the TRN thats making me feel tired also.

HMAX by itself is kick ass for fat loss, but not for strength, at least for me.

How much did you take and is it best to divide the doses, or take them all at once?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not reccomend what I do.
I have been experimenting with 50mg in the morning,
then 25 and 25

or 50 before training, or 25,25,25 throughout the day.

all I know is that I am getting leaner using NO fat loss products of any kind which is weird for me.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I would not reccomend what I do.
I have been experimenting with 50mg in the morning,
then 25 and 25

or 50 before training, or 25,25,25 throughout the day.

all I know is that I am getting leaner using NO fat loss products of any kind which is weird for me.
Did it all work about the same? I have been doing a 25/25 split. 25 in the morning and then 25 more before I workout (7pm). However, I know that with the other company they have people take 50 mg all at once.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
notice anything yet?
I'm cutting so I haven't gained any weight. I think so far it seems to be good for cutting, I just hope this supp will help keep my strength from falling and help preserve my muscle mass.

As for the dosing Q's I want to use this product the most effective way.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would divide it up twice per day morning -evening
Or take straight 50 1hour before lifting.

I seem to get the best results taking twice per day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How did "anyone using PMax yet?" become about HMax?

I am interested to know if the bottles I have are actually worth a dam. :D

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my bad, let it be about PMAX.

cant take that stuff, just like phera, messes with my joints too much.

and yes they are worth quite a few "damns".

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
my bad, let it be about PMAX.

cant take that stuff, just like phera, messes with my joints too much.

and yes they are worth quite a few "damns".
:stick:

I was just jabbin. :)

Would love to hear some feedback though. Somebody has to have ran a standalone cycle of this stuff by now. I am using the PheraPlex I already had stocked as I am stacking with test and 1test which can make it difficult to know what is doing what.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel ya , I didnt take it in a wrong sort of way.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont get roid rage, I just get a little short, a little snappy, and often hit the wall a few times a day to work out some stress.

but not at all ragin.

I am an extremely chillin bro.
but I do ramble about things from time to time.

JackedUp

Awards
Hey guys,
went up to 30MG on the PMax, and got acne all over my legs. After 2-1/2 weeks up 8 pounds, and feel real good compared to Halo. I really like the PMax at this point. I am not dried out at all, and my joints feel real good. Did I mention I am 41 and need all the joint lube I can get, that was the problem with Halodrol, it dried me out real bad, and made me strong as all hell, but all I did was get leaner on it, and PMax seems to be a much better balker, and that is what I was looking for. I do not need or want to get stronger.... just "BIGGER"
So PMax all winter, and HMax in the spring for the cutter.
BTW Promaganon 25 was like an inbetween for me, and really would like a clone Pro.....

I give the PMAX at this point a big thumbs up. :thumbsup:
Regards Jacked.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Jacked. Please post occasionally to update us.
Thanks,
dd

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back Jacked. As DD said... keep us posted on any thoughts and how your PCT goes.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 3 week cycle of Pmax (10, 20, 30mg) and only gained about 4 lbs (182.5-186). I imagine that a couple of pounds of that was glycogen retention from upping my cals so much.

Overall I was disappointed in the product and I was sure that I would be one of the lucky ones to gain 100 pounds in 2 weeks, lol. But I was wrong.

My overall cycle is :

10mg pmax--begin 14/may
20mg pmax--wk 2
30mg pmax--wk 3
10mg megadrol-- wk4
20mg megadrol--wk5
pct w/ nolva--begins this sunday 6/17

The only reason that went up to 30 mg of pmax was because I was not really gaining any real weight or strength while at 20 so I thought that I would try 30. I never had any libido issues,acne or any common sides except for a small continuous headache.

Now that I am on the megadrol I am at 188.5 and I am not having any sides either. I am not having any back pumps or the like. Strenght is rising but that could be either megadrol or simply that I am bulking.

I am not sure why these products didn't do much for me and makes me feel like I could have spent my money on more food. Perhaps I am just a nonresponder to these products.

And since everyone is ready to jump down my throat about my diet and traing program I am using the last bulking meal plan that Bobo gave me when I was at this weight along with his training program that he designed for me.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals.
do you have stats on strength gains you made without these products?
and if so what are your strength gains now with the products.

Here is how I know that a product is effective.
I usually progress naturally 2-5% on the weights I use.
When running these products my progression almost doubles.
and I also look at my appearance more than looking at the scale.
the scale weight means nothing to me never has.

I go by strength and appearance.
Just my 2 cents.

I only gain like 10 pounds max when on these products. Same with ergomax, phera, superd, etc...
Just extra glycogen.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
depends on your goals.
do you have stats on strength gains you made without these products?
and if so what are your strength gains now with the products.

Here is how I know that a product is effective.
I usually progress naturally 2-5% on the weights I use.
When running these products my progression almost doubles.
and I also look at my appearance more than looking at the scale.
the scale weight means nothing to me never has.

I go by strength and appearance.
Just my 2 cents.

I only gain like 10 pounds max when on these products. Same with ergomax, phera, superd, etc...
Just extra glycogen.
How is the sex drive on PMAX?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I'm on my 3rd day of pmax 20mg and i've never use any kind of ph or roid before ever. my first cycle ever. so far i feel nothing at all. maybe tomorrow it will start working.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some people dont feel anything, they just get huge and strong.
kinda nice if you ask me.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
how many days does it take for it to kick in? someone told me 3 days

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
how many days does it take for it to kick in? someone told me 3 days

For oral roids, 3-5 days is the norm. So, you should start to an increase in strength and your pumps should be better also.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I have never posted here before which I know is not a good thing for reviewing a product but I want to help people know whether to buy this or not. I am a sceptic who would rather pay 30 dollars for 60 pills that are good then 20 for 90 that may be. I had 3 bottles of PP(the real stuff) on order and in a late night decision I decided to buy 4 bottles of P-MAX. When I woke up the next day and the reallity of things set in I decided to cancell my P-MAX order and stick with what I knew would work, problem was that I couldn't get in contact with prometabolix in time(I called and got a machine) to cancell and I didn't have the money for both so I was forced to cancell the real PP order with the company I could get ahold of(no offense pro I know your busy and not fully staffed). I have only done 1 other cycle and it was a 1-ad for 5wks and SD for 6wks overlapping 2 wks for a 7 wk cycle, I gained and kept 14 pounds. Not bad since I used the 1-ad only at 300mgs a day(I didn't know what I was doing yet)by the way this was 6 mos ago. Last sunday(7 days ago) I started taking the P-MAX and got the same buz after taking the pills that I got off of the 1-ad and the superdrol one time when I took 6 in one day(the last 4 weeks of the cycle I took 4 a day and was happe). The buz lasted for 3 days(after taking the pills) and since I am so skeptical and I don't want to waste a cycle on thurs I started taking methyl-1-p with it since I hear it is junk and I already own it I had to use it some time, well now I take 1 of each 3 times a day and I deffinately am still getting a "buzz" but now it is not so much a body buzz but I feel like I have an adrenalin buzz( especially after my second dose) I am up 2 pounds in the first week which I am happy with and am having more intense workouts. I have more oily skin and have to remember to wash my face xtra during the day(don't want akne). I wish I had either done real phera or had some to switch for a day(my friend has some and I will see if I can trade him a days worth this week) so I could see if it was any different. There is no doubt that this stuff is a steroid, the only scepticism I have is whether it is dosed right(10mg and not 5) and whether it is all 2-ene. but like I said I am a skeptic I always expect the worse and a product has to prove itself to me. I will post back every 7 days to let you know my progress and how it goes switching out pills with my friend. Hopefully after my 30 day cycle you guys will be able to decide whether or not this is for you. Kevin..

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
bubsnt3 i'm so confused about what you said. maybe you can rewrite that? far as i understood you're taking all kinds of pills and taking 6 pmax a day?

day 4 is almost over for me of 20mg pmax and nothing still, no strength, pumps, sides, or weight gain, maybe tomorrow something will kick in..

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting.

but my buddy didnt respond well to pheraplex or pmax.
did nothing for him.

JackedUp

Awards
Hey guys,
last day of my 3 week cycle of P-Max, Up 11lb's, and feel like a greased pig. will PCTfor 3 weeks then hit another 3 week cycle but, this time will do 20, 20 ,30, and maybe H-Max at the end for a couple weeks to lean out because I am FAT right now. I upped my Cals too much. My wife said my ass is looking like the Michilin man!! :icon_lol:
No problem here I am used to being very lean, and feel real good right now being Bloated.
BTW. Sex drive has been great on P-Max compared to Halo.

Jacked

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
11 lbs? what is your previous cycle experience like? what is your strength like now? any other measurements?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the confusion I said "well now I take 1 of each 3 times a day" so that is 3 p-max and 3 methy-1-p. If I was you I would up the dose to 30mg-40mg a day, at 20 I don't think that you would "feel" anything" I know I didn't feel the superdrol until 40mg. Steroids are dose dependent. Everyone says stay at a low dose but if I am going to do it I am going to make sure it works. People who do trenbolone do 75mg a day to start with so 30-40 of this shouldn't hurt although you will start to notice some sides.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 of each...thats child play try 2 Promag, 4 Hmax, 3 PMAX and a little 4-AD( cherry on top)

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and 1 bottle of liquid sesathin per day ( gotta stay healthy you know)