AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
suicide? you guys are nutts

day 5 of pmax, nothing happening yet

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Prometabolix you are awesome. I don't even know you and I instantly like your character.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no liver, no glory baby!

see how I substituted liver for guts.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i hope you are being sarcastic. i'm a very sarcastic person and it pisses people off! :twisted:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a little bit.
seriously, 4 HMAX a day is nice.
PMAX I have to stay away from. Dries me out way too much.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
:wtf: Day 5 is pretty much over, and i took an extra pmax 30mg, still nothing. i worked out today and nothing. no sides, no nothing. either i'm taking placebo or this stuff is taking a long time to work.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
:wtf: Day 5 is pretty much over, and i took an extra pmax 30mg, still nothing. i worked out today and nothing. no sides, no nothing. either i'm taking placebo or this stuff is taking a long time to work.

Damn, I'm tryin the pmax in about a week, I hope it works better than hmax.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
my plan was this
week 1- 20mg pmax
week 2- 20mg pmax
week 3- 20mg pmax & 25mg hmax
week 4- 50mg hmax

today is day 6.....

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AndroA,
I dont know what to say .
Like I said , some people respond to these things differently.

I respond better to Promagnon than superdrol, yet superdrol supposedly is the best.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
my plan was this
week 1- 20mg pmax
week 2- 20mg pmax
week 3- 20mg pmax & 25mg hmax
week 4- 50mg hmax

today is day 6.....
Try going to 30mg for the pmax.

Pmax is supposed to be more androgenic than superdrol, so you should be getting stronger and more vascular.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats right that should happen.
I got stronger.
but I'm gonna say this again, everyone is different.

I had a friend take a gram of test for 4 weeks and the dude did not improve in any aspect of lifting whatsoever.
now that was odd.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
day 7, still nothing. i have a workout tonight maybe i'll feel something.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
day 8, i went back down 20mg, it was making my heart work too hard. no strength or size but i was able to workout without being so tired as usual.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all I can say is DAMN!

Hey, if you dont get results PM me.

I'll work something out to get you huge.

At this point we're here scratching our heads .

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Days 1-4 (20mg) pmax
Day 5,6 (30mg) pmax
Day 7 (20mg) pmax
Day 8 (30mg) pmax :twisted:

that's what i've done so far

been consuming a lot of protein, i eat all my regular meals, i eat all day. no junk food (i hate junk food). to make sure i get enough protein i consume 150g-200g of just whey protein powder alone. i eat like 3500-4000 calories a day. my diet isn't very strict.

i'm 5ft 7in
150-155 lbs (my weight flucuates a lot in between there)
i can go to bed weighing 155 and wake up at 150, it's always been like that. not exactly sure about my bodyfat percentage but it's like 20-26%

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals.
do you have stats on strength gains you made without these products?
and if so what are your strength gains now with the products.

Here is how I know that a product is effective.
I usually progress naturally 2-5% on the weights I use.
When running these products my progression almost doubles.
and I also look at my appearance more than looking at the scale.
the scale weight means nothing to me never has.

I go by strength and appearance.
Just my 2 cents.

I only gain like 10 pounds max when on these products. Same with ergomax, phera, superd, etc...
Just extra glycogen.

Oh, trust me I only use the scale to assist my overall judgement of how my body is responding. I also take measurements and I look at my body all the time (a bit narcissistic, I know lol). I also keep a log of my workouts here is a sample for you:

2-26-06
db bench- 45, 55,55,50x8

3-12-06-
db bench- 50,60,60,55x8

4-23-06
db bench-50,60,60,60x8

5-14-06 (1st day of cycle)
db bench-60,60,55,55x8

5-28-06 (2nd week of cycle)
db bench-60,65,60x7 (failure),55x8

6-11-06 (4th week of cycle)
db bench- 60,65,60,60x8

as you can see my strength hasn't really improved any more that it normally would have. I'm steadily increasing but I just haven't seen a real improvement.

I also have my measurements and weight in an excel file that I can post if you want to take a look. It goes back to last august but there are a few holes in it where I was just posting everthing in the private clients section instead of in excel.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,
last day of my 3 week cycle of P-Max, Up 11lb's, and feel like a greased pig. will PCTfor 3 weeks then hit another 3 week cycle but, this time will do 20, 20 ,30, and maybe H-Max at the end for a couple weeks to lean out because I am FAT right now. I upped my Cals too much. My wife said my ass is looking like the Michilin man!! :icon_lol:
No problem here I am used to being very lean, and feel real good right now being Bloated.
BTW. Sex drive has been great on P-Max compared to Halo.

Jacked
so your only going to rest 3weeks? that kind of defeats the purposed of the PCT. PCT is to get your test levels back up to normal if you jump right back on cycle then your shutting them down as soon as they return to normal. so you kind of waisted the 3 weeks bringing them back to normal also that only gives your liver a 3 week rest p-max and h-max are both 17aa methyls. If you got good results you should concentrate on keeping them and take a total of 6 weeks off at least.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like to me you are taking too long of a rest in between workouts .

there is such a thing as under training.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like to me you are taking too long of a rest in between workouts .

there is such a thing as under training.
I'd have to agree with pro there it looks like your only doing 1 chest work-out every two weeks is that correct?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can give you a chest routine.
looks like your nervous system has aclimated to your workout.
is that how you spell aclimated?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
day 9, i'm finally passed 155 border, i'm at 156 but it might not be muscle, i ate a whole pot of rice last night and that's what happened. my weight flucuates 150-155 all the time so who knows if this lasts, i can't see any difference, no size

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I can give you a chest routine.
looks like your nervous system has aclimated to your workout.
is that how you spell aclimated?

Acclimated

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks.
AA keep eating. If you are not gaining weight you are not eating enough.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Oops perhaps I should have elaborated on my routine more. I go to the gym 5x per week. I use a two week rotation with tut training and I actually do chest 2x per week. I just used a specific exercise so I could give a true comparison. Furthermore, I really just grabbed some dates out of my log at random except for the on cycle dates.

Using another 2 week rotation I have gone up to 12 weeks without acclimating to my routine. And I am still gaining strength, just not as fast as I would have expected. I still feel as though I were gaining everthing naturally at this point.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well then, maybe PMAX aint for you then.

dont know what to say.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i think it might be working now!
i think there is some shrinkage occuring. tonight i worked out and i wasn't even working my biceps but my biceps were so pumped like they were gonna explode.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
my weight went up to 159 before bed last night and then 156 again in the morning. day 10. not bad, it seems to be working i think. do you think it's too soon for taking the hmax yet? i was gonna wait until after the 2nd week to start using 25mg of hmax with 10/20mg of pmax and then 50mg of hmax for week 4

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my weight went up to 159 before bed last night and then 156 again in the morning. day 10. not bad, it seems to be working i think. do you think it's too soon for taking the hmax yet? i was gonna wait until after the 2nd week to start using 25mg of hmax with 10/20mg of pmax and then 50mg of hmax for week 4

so yesterday you didnt' see any difference in size but by night time you were up 3lbs and saying not bad? You really need to concentrate on diet and your work out before even thinking of adding in the hmax. I noticed you were not sure why you go to bed heavier than you wake up EVERYBODYS weight fluctuates between nighttime and morning because your body is constantly loosing fluid through out the night.

Dont' take this as a flame because I am really trying to help you and don't want you to mess up your body. It looks like you are turning to pmax and hmax as a quick fix. You posted your diet is very strict and your stats were 155 at 5ft 7in with 20-26% bf at the lowest of your estimates 20% you are carrying 31 POUNDS of FAT. That is not a strict diet at all. Do you know your BMR, you daily caloric expenditure including your activities weights, cardio, etc. What is your macro breakdown. How long were you training for before going on this cycle etc. Since your not gaining there has got to be some other underlying issues.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I know that i'm not stupid. lol.

I dont know if that' accurate, i have no idea what my body fat percentage is. It was a guess. My diet is fine. I'm not doing anything wrong.

I said not bad because it's got me higher weight than before. I doubt the weight will even stay. But My weight has been able to flucuate higher than 155.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Oh and I've been lifting weights for 5 years. I started serious bodybuilding 9 months ago at 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just an update on my cycle- week 2 is over and I am up 3lbs, strength is up a bit and muscles are slightly fuller. Now is when the gains should kick in so next week will be the "moment of truth" on a side note though I am 90% sure this is legit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been lifting weights for 5 years

Yes I understand 5 years but you said lifting seriouslly for 9 months and your age shows 22 so that means most of those 5 years you were under 21 and your body natural test levels even your growth plates etc were all still developing.
You also j posted that if you had known halo was used for cutting you wouldn't of gotten it. If you didn't know what Halo was used for why did you buy it?? How much research have you done before jumping on a cycle?? Just by you saying that it makes it seem like you haven't given this alot of thought.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
actually it's used for both. dont assume, you're looking really foolish. i did research for 6 months before i decided to cycle. what i mean by serious is that i have stayed consistent.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actually it's used for both. dont assume, you're looking really foolish. i did research for 6 months before i decided to cycle. what i mean by serious is that i have stayed consistent.
How am i assuming anything or looking foolish when ALL of the comments I have made have come from posts. You age states 22 so if you've been lifting for 5 years most of those years your body was still devloping that just a fact.

Now researching for 6 months is good but if you've only been consistent for the past 9 months as you stated above then that would mean you started thinking about going on a cycle after only 3 months of consistent training? 9months training - 6 months research come to 3 months correct me if i'm wrong or assuming again?

I'm not trying to put you down or flame you I just want to get you thinking about your health at your age etc. Below is the exact quote that made me question how long you reasearched because you yourself say you would of bought something else if you hand known. Saying if you had known means you didn't know correct?

QUOTE=AndroAnarchy]if i had known before that halo was used for cutting i woudln't have gotten hmax, i would've got something else like superdrol or something. but i plan on using my hmax/pmax for bulking. did u ever make a superdrol clone?[/QUOTE]

JackedUp

Awards
Hey guys, after week one of PCT down 3 pounds, good thing because I became fat.
Cycles have been: Promagnon 25 was my first, gained 17 pounds and kept 13. Second cycle was Halodrol 50, gained 4 pounds and kept all. third cycle was Promagnon 25 gainded 10 pounds and kept 7, so this is my fourth cycle, and I think one of my best set aside my first. Just because P-Max makes me feel like I am 18 again. No shut down at all, and very minimal shrinkage. My sex drive was actually higher on than off, so I am looking forward to getting back on come July 10th, but this time cals. will stay the same.
Later Jacked.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
no actually, i wasn't even going to use gear. i was just reading about it. learning. I had the belief I wasn't ever going to use it but then after learning about it for 5 months i decided to use pmax.

halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking. i only bought one and got the other free.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no actually, i wasn't even going to use gear. i was just reading about it. learning. I had the belief I wasn't ever going to use it but then after learning about it for 5 months i decided to use pmax.

halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking. i only bought one and got the other free.
OH ok i understand now. I really didn't mean for it to seem like i was coming down on you. It's just the way some of the statements were phrased I was more trying to get you to review whether you needed to use these methylated compounds with the sides and health issues that come with them at your age especially when you have made GREAT progress in the last 9 months naturally.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
yeah, i was 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.

before i took pmax, 150/152 lbs and 13.5 inch arms

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What in the living ****. You started using steriods with 11 inch arms? Please tell me you're joking.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
no. you read wrong. 11inches before i got serious.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
So you started juicing when your arms were at 13.5 inches?