Anyone using PMax yet?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

My forearms were at 12.75 inches when I did my first PH cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Mine are 12.5's, just like Lake's and nobody is givin us grief about cyclin gear! :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine are 12.5's, just like Lake's and nobody is givin us grief about cyclin gear! :D

Damn are you you up to 12.5's already???? I thought I was doing some damage with my 10 inch guns I bet you can put one of those big 45lb plates on each side when you max your bench too huh. OH one day i'll get up in to triple digit benching maybe if I double my 17aa methyls too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I bet you can put one of those big 45lb plates on each side when you max your bench too huh.
Only on the hammer strength. :twisted:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure we were on the same page - I was saying that this guy's upper arms were 13.5 inches when he started juicing, and I didn't start until my forearms were 12.5. Given that forearms are usually smaller than upper arms, I was making a statement about starting too early.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to make sure we were on the same page - I was saying that this guy's upper arms were 13.5 inches when he started juicing, and I didn't start until my forearms were 12.5. Given that forearms are usually smaller than upper arms, I was making a statement about starting too early.

don't worry we are there with you but you can't talk to him I tried to advise him on health but he he told me he reasearched well and hit diet is on point. I worry about his health though look at these quotes.

QUOTE=mixedup]Andro I thought your in the middle of a Pmax cycle are you gonna stack hmax and pmax they are both 17aa methyls?[/QUOTE]

People on here are doing a lot worse so.
If the best you can do when someone trys to warn you about health issues is that other people are doing worse it's like me saying I'm an alcholic but other people are crack addicts. You know what I mean

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.

I don't think that someone needs to hit their genetic limit before trying anabolics (few people actually wait that long), but someone should have a solid foundation of both diet and experience. Most people with 13.5 inch arms have neither.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i'll prob just stick with the pmax. thanks for the advice.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Day 14, I had the most insane pumps last night from pmax i'm guessing. Only after 2 sets my whole body was hurting. The pumps were intense.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Well week 3 is over and I am up 2 lbs of muscle, I am not impressed beings I was taking methyl 1 p with it it could have been that. Also I noticed that the oily skin went away after the first week. I am now stuck with 6 bottles of this stuff. I wish I could get a refund.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
strength? loss in body fat?
Caloric intake?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
caloric intake 3500, took whey and cesein protein, strength went up a bit(5-lbs depending on the exercise), I did not take bodyfat %, sorry. I just felt like I could have gotten that off a creatine cycle and this should have been more. My last cycle of 1ad and superdrol netted me 12lbs and 15-20lb strength increases. I have now transitioned in to a superdrol and finigenx cycle so we will see how the next 3 weeks go if I still don't gain we will know it wasn't the pills but if I do gain we will know that something wasn't right.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting. PMAX (pheraplex) is not for everyone.
1-AD did nothing for me, but you seemed to do well.
My best friend did not like Pheraplex at all, it did nothing and Superdrol did nothing for him also.
But he sure loved Ergomax for some reason.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
DAMN Vern! Did you take off any time between cycles?

caloric intake 3500, took whey and cesein protein, strength went up a bit(5-lbs depending on the exercise), I did not take bodyfat %, sorry. I just felt like I could have gotten that off a creatine cycle and this should have been more. My last cycle of 1ad and superdrol netted me 12lbs and 15-20lb strength increases. I have now transitioned in to a superdrol and finigenx cycle so we will see how the next 3 weeks go if I still don't gain we will know it wasn't the pills but if I do gain we will know that something wasn't right.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I've been on the p-max for 1 week and it is better than h-max imo.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i'm on day 19 and the gains stopped over a week ago at 5 lbs. still no strength increase for some reason, i'm surprised. it's supposed to be so androgenic.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 months off between cycles. Don't worry I know what I am doing, I am not missleading anyone. I am trying to give an honest review.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't suggesting you were less than honest... I just don't understand the timing

On July 2 you said week 3 was over and than on July 3 you mentioned you just transitioned into a superdrol cycle.

Was the week 3 you mentioned above the end of post cycle therapy or the end of the cylce and you will perform PCT after that?

I took 3 months off between cycles. Don't worry I know what I am doing, I am not missleading anyone. I am trying to give an honest review.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I thought that you were asking if I took time off from my last cycle. I still consider this 1 cycle 3 weeks on PP and Methyl 1 p and 3 weeks on SD and finigenx. It is a modified version of the PP/SD cycle that alot of people do. They usually do 4 weeks of each and overlap 2 for a six week cycle. Hope this clears it up and you don't think I am tooo crazy..

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok. Now I understand. Keep us posted on this portion as well as I am curious about the sides you may experience.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I didn't mention this before but it's getting worse since I started taking it, I thought it was something else but it's not. The pmax seems to be giving me diarrhea. Usually I only get that if i'm taking creatine or caffeine and i'm not. I'm still not gaining anything.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Not a good feeling. How come you don't take creatine while on cycle? I am sure it would be a benefit to include it.

I didn't mention this before but it's getting worse since I started taking it, I thought it was something else but it's not. The pmax seems to be giving me diarrhea. Usually I only get that if i'm taking creatine or caffeine and i'm not. I'm still not gaining anything.

rocknroll

Awards
FWIW, I have read that PP can cause stomach issues with some people. I was having a slightly upset stomach for a few days while on PP. Hard to tell if it was a bug or the PP though...

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
this pmax stuff is fake. creatine doesn't work for me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this pmax stuff is fake. creatine doesn't work for me.
You must just have the worse genetics in the world... I mean according to you your diet is very strict your not doing anything wrong and at 5ft 7in you couldn't break 155lbs naturally. Pmax isn't working for you , Creatine isn't working for you. you've been lifting 5 years seriouslly for 9months so after 4 years of lifting you still had 11inch arms. Why don't you list the exact amount of calories you have eaten for the time you were on pmax along with the daily caloric expenditure for each day so we can see your exact daily surplus of calories. Have you been keeping track? Also it would be helpful if you listed your exact work out exercises reps sets weights. You might want to consider seeing a doctor to get your test levels checked. Do you know you BRM? you need to know that to accurate asses your maintenace calories for each day. That is essential when trying to gain weight. Give us some concrete answers to the questions above and maybe we can help you better. Dont answer with something like my diet is very strict or i'm not doing anything wrong we can't help if your answer is like that.

Because even with out the pmax if you are eating above maintenace calories you should be gaining weight. 1lb = 3500 calories if you took in 500 more calories a day then you used in 1 wk you would be up 1lb that is a scientific fact pure numbers no way to get around it. If your not gaining at all as you have stated then there is a PROBLEM some where and it isn't the PMAX.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to sound accusive, I really personally think that prometabolix is a stand up guy who has been pretty honest with people and don't think that he would intentionally misslead people. That being said I think that the raws that he purchased may have been dirty, I have never seen a Phera-plex log of anyone who hasn't gained on Phera, NEVER. Now we have 3 people who after trying PMAX didn't gain, somethin aint right and I don't think that it is that people don't respond to it. One guy gained slightly so I think that maybe it is just pretty dirty, not fake.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to sound accusive, I really personally think that prometabolix is a stand up guy who has been pretty honest with people and don't think that he would intentionally misslead people. That being said I think that the raws that he purchased may have been dirty, I have never seen a Phera-plex log of anyone who hasn't gained on Phera, NEVER. Now we have 3 people who after trying PMAX didn't gain, somethin aint right and I don't think that it is that people don't respond to it. One guy gained slightly so I think that maybe it is just pretty dirty, not fake.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have seen logs that werent positive also on various boards as well as negative reviews on supedrol as well.

I used to have a retail store and had people not like pheraplex or superdrol but like 1-AD better.

believe me, I was shocked when these people said nothing happened.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
FWIW, Pheraplex by Anabolic Extreme did not seem to do squat for me. Does not mean it was fake. I also need 30mg of SD to see gains, some only need 10.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I needed to stack superdrol with something else to see gains.

but weight I have never looked at as being the measure of progress . My weight can fluctuate 5lbs within a day easy.

I take pics, compare ,and look at strength.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I dont count all my calories. I eat as much healthy food as I can all day long. Maybe if the pmax wasn't making me crap so much I'd gain some weight.

dcgc

Awards
I dont count all my calories. I eat as much healthy food as I can all day long. Maybe if the pmax wasn't making me crap so much I'd gain some weight.
LOL...you're crapping has absolutely nothing to do with you not gaining any weight.what you really need to do is to start counting your calories...plain and simple.if you don't know how many calories you are taken in, how do you know that you are gaining?but I am guilty of not counting my calories, as I should to.But I have a program that may help you out.Go to-www.workoutware.com.This is a real good program to help you keep track of you diet, work out, or anything else you could think of.Of course you have to buy it, but they have a free trial of it for 30 days.And it's pretty easy to use.but maybe if you use this, it will help you track your calories better,and your workout so you could see where the problem is.

good luck,
dcgc

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FWIW, Pheraplex by Anabolic Extreme did not seem to do squat for me. Does not mean it was fake. I also need 30mg of superdrol to see gains, some only need 10.
Same here, I needed 30mg also to see results on Superdrol as well as M1T. Halodrol did nothing for me though except make me feel like ****. Everyone reacts different to different compounds and doses.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
i have counted my calories before, so i know about how much i'm taking in each day, i'm taking in over 3500 a day. i eat so much that if i were to eat anymore i'd be puking it up

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
before pmax, i'd crap once or twice a day. pmax is making me crap like 8 times a day or more.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
well like I said I think that prometabolix is not trying to rip anyone off, if there is something wrong it is not intentional. I did read on wikipedia that progesterone is large quanities can block the androgen receptors but Legal gear says to mix methyl 1 p and methyl 1 alpha so if it was going to block it that wouldn't make sense although they are really in the end in it for the money and more product sold is more product sold. I understand that all people respond differently but a good steroid is a good steroid, m1t, trenbolone, d-bol etc. has no complaints except sides. I personally baught methyl 1 p, methyl 1 alpha, superdrol, halodrol, phera plex, finigenx, and 1-ad because like you said they do all work differently but I baught 11 bottles of SD because I know that is a very good steroid for me. I haven't used hardly any of the stuff but I like to have it for maybe future use when it won't be available(2-3 years from now) or to sell. I have sold the PMAX that I had to a friend so no hard feelings(unless he says they are crap but he has done phera before and it works great for him).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
before pmax, i'd crap once or twice a day. pmax is making me crap like 8 times a day or more.
So, are you saying your full of crap? Just askin. :D

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, M-1-T did nothing for me.

MOHN nothing, Methyl-d worked great, but a lot people did not respond well.

Hell MAG-10 worked extremely well for me, yet a boat load of people nothing happened.

They are all good steroids but believe me, I have been doing this for a decade and have seen thousands of people who have taken these things and there are many who do not respond to things that should be sure fire.

Ive even seen people who get high BP from glutamine!

can not explain it.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and when I used to sell M-1-P , I would say more than 60% of the people who used it thought it was bogus, along with methyl-1-alpha.

but my cop buddy loves this ****.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I actually gained 4 1/2 pounds off of a 6 week creatine monohydrate cycle, I kept waiting for the weight(thought it was water weight) and strength to go away when I was done but it never did. You don't hear that type of story too much.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I have heard ALOT of bad stuff about methyl 1 p, but have heard good stuff about methyl 1 alpha, I think it will be good if you can get enough of it to convert to the target steroid, m-1-t. No one seems to know what the conversion rate is but at a recommended 60mg(3 pills a day) I would guess it is somewhere >50%. PA said it will convert but it has to undergo 2 conversions. I will probobly test that on my next cycle(probobly next year).

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
yeah, M-1-T did nothing for me.

MOHN nothing, Methyl-d worked great, but a lot people did not respond well.

Hell MAG-10 worked extremely well for me, yet a boat load of people nothing happened.

They are all good steroids but believe me, I have been doing this for a decade and have seen thousands of people who have taken these things and there are many who do not respond to things that should be sure fire.

Ive even seen people who get high BP from glutamine!

can not explain it.
...bad chemistry???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have counted my calories before, so i know about how much i'm taking in each day, i'm taking in over 3500 a day. i eat so much that if i were to eat anymore i'd be puking it up
knowing about how much you are taking in and knowing exactly how much you are taking in versus your daily calorie expenditure is two totally differnt things. Like I said you are given a generic answer Until you count your calories and expenditure per day you will never know for sure if you are taking in enough. I mean maybe you have a real high metabolism which would be natural at your age. I can burn 3500 - 4000 calories a day so in order for me to gain I would need to take in 4500cal on some days. even a 200 calorie difference per day over 2 weeks would = an extra pound. and the difference between 3300 calories and 3500 calories is 16oz of soda. So if you are not counting each day you can easily not be getting as much as you think.

Also the fact that you think using the bathroom more times a day results in no weight gain shows you have alot to LEARN about diet and weight gain.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i doubt that
You doubt what? what I said? If so what part? All the numbers I laid out are SCIENTIFIC FACTS. Gaining weight is a simple numbers game. UNLESS for some reason your body breaks the laws of nature. Don't believe me fine I can accept that just go ask any DOCTOR. IF a body any body takes in (absorbs) 3500 more calories than that body burns there has to be 1lb of weight on that body. Keep in mind I'm not say 1lb of muscle just 1lb.
I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and help you out but in one of your posts you tell me you researched for 5 months before cycling.

no actually, i wasn't even going to use gear. i was just reading about it. learning. I had the belief I wasn't ever going to use it but then after learning about it for 5 months i decided to use pmax.

halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking. i only bought one and got the other free.
but in one of your early posts
how many days does it take for it to kick in? someone told me 3 days
I mean after 5 months of research you asking how long it take to kick in? there are over 20 detailed logs on this board alone that show when people started seeing the effects.

Above you state that halodrol is used for either cutting or bulking but in an earlier post you state that you wouldn't of gotten it if you KNEW it was used for cutting??
if i had known before that halo was used for cutting i woudln't have gotten hmax, i would've got something else like superdrol or something. but i plan on using my hmax/pmax for bulking. did u ever make a superdrol clone?
So how come you didnt' know halo was used for cutting in the post above? BTW halodrol is based off oral turinbol which in the world of AS is known as a cutting agent not a bulking agent. Turinbol has never been known as a big weight gainer.

I mean either your posts are contradicting each other or your giving generic answers to defend yourself. Instead of doing that why don't you take the time to take the advice being given and maybe it will help you get to the size you want. I've been trying to give you scientfic based advice on gaining weight and you say things like well if I didn't use the bathroom all day or if I ate anymore I'd throw up. Like I said don't believe me fine ask a doctor but don't complain about products being fake without being able to answer a simple question like how much of a calorie surplus are you in each day because it doesn't matter how many calories you eat if you burn more than you take in you won't gain.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its all good.

Plenty of people here locally in NORCAL have seen great results with the product. No product is a sure thing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its all good.

Plenty of people here locally in NORCAL have seen great results with the product. No product is a sure thing.

That's good I just think it's unfair for someone to come on here and say a product is fake. Especially when they can't answer a question as simple as if they have been in a calorie surplus or what there work outs are.