Anyone still supporting Trump?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If so..why? How is it humanly possible at this point? Just curious.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome back...?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who me? Yes thanks. I have a cycle log going as well...glad to be back my friend

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not any longer. Only ones still supporting him are the illiterate, racists, uber rich, those directly benefiting without regard to human life or suffering, and those too stubborn to admit they have been duped...oh..lets not forget the gun nuts or those otherwise seemingly just plain crazy with their own bizzare agendas. Just saying. The man makes me embarrassed to call myself an American. Hope they impeach his lying crazy, ego manic, ignorant, stupid, selfish, racist, ass.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not any longer. Only ones still supporting him are the illiterate, racists, uber rich, those directly benefiting without regard to human life or suffering, and those too stubborn to admit they have been duped...oh..lets not forget the gun nuts or those otherwise seemingly just plain crazy with their own bizzare agendas. Just saying. The man makes me embarrassed to call myself an American. Hope they impeach his lying crazy, ego manic, ignorant, stupid, selfish, racist, ass.
Yeah wow...sounds like the devil himself..according to a few news sources anyways.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah..thats why they are trying to impeach him. I personally just listen to the words that come out of his mouth. I dont need someone to tell me what to think.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The list of unbelievable horrifically stupid ignorant racist dehumanizing things that he has spoken...right from his own face..not fake news..is staggering. Hes outright lied into a microphone, on record, not fake news, well over 100 times. Not including just all of the dumb **** he says.." No one knows more about renewable energy than me"...really? No one? Not like every scientist studying it on the planet? Or...."I should have been awarded the Nobel Prize numerous times"...really? You ego maniac. For what? How about when he made fun of the handicapped journalist? Or said about women " you gotta grab em by the pussy". Or most recently, when he accused Schiff of treason and suggested he be dealt with they way we used to...death? Who says that? Schiffs life is now in danger because of this fool. I could go on and on...using only Trumps actual words..not fake news. The man is a joke...and that is exactly how he will be remembered.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And im not surprised that a little less than half the country still approve of him...I mean McDonald's is still the highest grossing restaurant in our country...because, for the most part, our country is fat, stupid, and lazy. Academically, we have fallen into the bottom quater of the world with 3rd world nations that elect warlords proclaiming themselves to be God into public office while they slaughter innocents in ethnic and religious cleansings. So, am I surprised, not in the slightest.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Because he's not a retard/libtard, HTH... I support my country and whoever is in charge.
(Sort of how most REPUB's left "Ghey Useless Barry O" alone for 8 years). Unlike the violent, illegal, criminal loving, police hating, ICE hating libtards. Hope he wins again and makes the ANTIFA/Libtards cry again, epic...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The list of unbelievable horrifically stupid ignorant racist dehumanizing things that he has spoken...right from his own face..not fake news..is staggering. Hes outright lied into a microphone, on record, not fake news, well over 100 times. Not including just all of the dumb **** he says.." No one knows more about renewable energy than me"...really? No one? Not like every scientist studying it on the planet? Or...."I should have been awarded the Nobel Prize numerous times"...really? You ego maniac. For what? How about when he made fun of the handicapped journalist? Or said about women " you gotta grab em by the pussy". Or most recently, when he accused Schiff of treason and suggested he be dealt with they way we used to...death? Who says that? Schiffs life is now in danger because of this fool. I could go on and on...using only Trumps actual words..not fake news. The man is a joke...and that is exactly how he will be remembered.
Can you point to one actual racist quote? Actual racism, actually out of his mouth. I'll bet you can't. All of the bits and pieces you're being told are racism aren't. To be clear, in case you don't understand definitions of words, Mexican, Iranian, etc aren't races, they're countries.

Outright lied into a microphone? Isn't that any politician that walks up to a microphone? I can pretty quickly find tons of lies from prior presidents (some even while under oath). and plenty of stupid **** they've all said.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adam Schiff, Standard Hotel. Look into that, and see if you still support that guy.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not saying I support anyone. Nor am I calling myself or defining myself as a Democrat or a liberal. I just know who I dont support due to overwhelming evidence. For those that do support...list one way..one single way..our country has benefited from having Trump in office.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stay out of these things, but I do find it incredibly hard to believe any of these polls or images of areas that support Trump based purely on my own interactions. I travel a lot and talk/meet with a lot of people that seem to love to talk politics (ugh) and a conservative guess would be 20-1 disapproval with Trump. When there is that random person that likes or approves of his work, they don't know why.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I see as well. I meet or see almost no one that doesnt have complete disdain for the fool everywhere I go.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.'

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive'

Another true gem from our genius leader..keep supporting guys..truly showing similar levels of intelligence.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I see as well. I meet or see almost no one that doesnt have complete disdain for the fool everywhere I go.
When I actually do meet someone that defends his insanity or tries to tell me he’s good for military or taxes, or he’s not a racist, I immediately think less of them and wonder how on earth they could think this. Is Fox News THAT convincing? You don’t even need news, just how he’s acted in office and his tweets are enough to show me how much of an embarrassment he is to that distinguished position. It’s a sad time to be an American. And for the record, I’ve voted republican my whole life and don’t bother voting now since I’m more libertarian. Following someone simply because they are part of your preferred party is just plain ignorant. I’ll likely be voting democrat next year too. Just because I want someone that doesn’t make a mockery of this country.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres some Trump racism.

Thirty years later, the man who now occupies the White House tweeted that four minority lawmakers – three of whom were born in the United States – should “go back” to “the crime infested places from which they came.” A reporter asked Trump on Monday, “Does it concern you that many people find that tweet racist?”
“It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me,” he replied.

Keep supporting brothers...you guys still wearing bedsheets and hoods and burning crosses and all that stuff?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres some Trump racism.

Thirty years later, the man who now occupies the White House tweeted that four minority lawmakers – three of whom were born in the United States – should “go back” to “the crime infested places from which they came.” A reporter asked Trump on Monday, “Does it concern you that many people find that tweet racist?”
“It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me,” he replied.

Keep supporting brothers...you guys still wearing bedsheets and hoods and burning crosses and all that stuff?
Last parts a taaddd bit extreme, no? Just because someone supports his policies or his views on how things should be done doesn’t make someone an automatic racist, that’s a very far stretch pushed by the biased left sided media. The same way that just because someone is this race or that race doesn’t make them x y or z.

The crazy thing to me is that some on the left speak about the extremism on the right, yet classify everyone as a racist or whatever else if you even name Trump in a non-negative light. It’s baffling to me quite frankly because it’s literally the same thing the left tries to speak out about.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes...I believe that if you support a racist and his views, by default, you are supporting racism...no way around that one brother.
Exactly. Don't wanna be labeled a racist bigot? Don't vote for them. Cons constantly voting for racist people who say racist things and then get upset when they get labeled the same.

Also they are for racist policies. So while they don't all say racist ****, they push racist agendas disguised as something else (Border Control).

The only thing they hate more than minorities is being called racist. Their response to being called racist sums them up. No need to engage with them.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a crazy world we live in!

shambles22

Awards
Voted for him in 2016 and, barring unforeseen circumstance ill be voting him in again in 2020. Who's going to oppose him Biden, Warren, Sanders Yang etc? All jokes and your retarded if you think any of those is any less corrupt than Trump. Basically it's like Dennis said in Always Sunny are you going to vote for the Democrat whose fucking you in your ass or the Republican that's going to **** you in your ass? The choice is yours but I prefer a brash, abrasive straightforward businessman over any pragmatic, pussyfooting pandering career politician like those the left puts out. If I could have John McAfee as our president that would be great, the least amount of government involvement in your personal life and business dealings and ending the Fed, but realistically it's not going to happen and your next best bet is Trump. Call the guy anything but he definitely isnt a fascist like those assclowns.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Voted for him in 2016 and, barring unforeseen circumstance ill be voting him in again in 2020. Who's going to oppose him Biden, Warren, Sanders Yang etc? All jokes and your retarded if you think any of those is any less corrupt than Trump. Basically it's like Dennis said in Always Sunny are you going to vote for the Democrat whose fucking you in your ass or the Republican that's going to **** you in your ass? The choice is yours but I prefer a brash, abrasive straightforward businessman over any pragmatic, pussyfooting pandering career politician like those the left puts out. If I could have John McAfee as our president that would be great, the least amount of government involvement in your personal life and business dealings and ending the Fed, but realistically it's not going to happen and your next best bet is Trump. Call the guy anything but he definitely isnt a fascist like those assclowns.
1DA78768-BB47-4EC2-9BA7-56A81019460B.gif

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Left/Right rhetoric is getting so fucking old. Why would anyone’s entire value system lie verbatim how a political party tells you to? It’s always going to be the same **** shuffled in and out of office, left and right, while they are laughing at all of us fighting amongst each other on social media like we have anything to do with it anyways. Keep on blaming the right for Trump too. That’s hilarious to me. The left is 100% to blame for trump. Hillary bought the last few remaining candidates that were remaining and there you have it. A left and right candidate that were the most vile two human beings we’ve ever been presented with and half the country didn’t even fucking vote. Please keep in mind I side with neither party but it’s clear to me why we are in this situation. If we removed political parties or have more options, and dismantled the electoral college, we might stand a chance at not being presented with utter filth to represent the most prestigious position in the US.

shambles22

Awards
Just for perspective this is coming from a Steel Mill worker from Cleveland, OH. And there's a lot of support for home here. As there is in Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indiana the whole Rust Belt, just about all of these areas have seen a significant boom in our economy post Trump tax cuts. My company is giving all of us 600 dollar bonuses 4 times per year and able to pay all of us, hundreds a living wage and offer awesome benefits. Just something that wasn't happening in an Obama economy.

shambles22

Awards
The Left/Right rhetoric is getting so fucking old. Why would anyone’s entire value system lie verbatim how a political party tells you to? It’s always going to be the same **** shuffled in and out of office, left and right, while they are laughing at all of us fighting amongst each other on social media like we have anything to do with it anyways. Keep on blaming the right for Trump too. That’s hilarious to me. The left is 100% to blame for trump. Hillary bought the last few remaining candidates that were remaining and there you have it. A left and right candidate that were the most vile two human beings we’ve ever been presented with and half the country didn’t even fucking vote. Please keep in mind I side with neither party but it’s clear to me why we are in this situation. If we removed political parties or have more options, and dismantled the electoral college, we might stand a chance at not being presented with utter filth to represent the most prestigious position in the US.
I don't even see things through a left-right spectrum lens anymore. I see them through a Statist-Antistatist spectrum, basically the more government involvement in my life, the more oppressive that government. I just personally hold that government has no place in marriage, healthcare, social security, adjusting inflation/deflation, drug laws, prostitution, immigration. These are all things that should be left to we the people to decide so there's a spectrum from least freedom to most freedom to make your own decisions that I sort of weigh and Trump just falls in line on the spectrum far and away more free than Hillary. I like Tulsi Gabbards foreign policy and social issues, but her economics would **** my industry and a lot of others up if elected

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From Youngstown here. Good luck when that ends in 6 years and the economy is screwed.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes let's all take advice from a fictional character to help us to decide if we should re-elect our reality TV pres. Solid logic right there.

You can stop typing. No one with a brain is taking you serious.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a foreigner, the difference between trump and the other guys is they didn't have a reality TV show and quite famously demonstrate just how retarded a human can be in America yet remain wealthy.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't even see things through a left-right spectrum lens anymore. I see them through a Statist-Antistatist spectrum, basically the more government involvement in my life, the more oppressive that government. I just personally hold that government has no place in marriage, healthcare, social security, adjusting inflation/deflation, drug laws, prostitution, immigration. These are all things that should be left to we the people to decide so there's a spectrum from least freedom to most freedom to make your own decisions that I sort of weigh and Trump just falls in line on the spectrum far and away more free than Hillary. I like Tulsi Gabbards foreign policy and social issues, but her economics would **** my industry and a lot of others up if elected
How do you think 'we the people' make these decisions?

They form government, to govern.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lol, @shambles22 John McAfee had Belizean prostitutes **** in his mouth!! 🤮 While trump had Russian prostitutes piss on him. Seems like there is a common theme with your candidate choices. Wtf?

shambles22

Awards
How do you think 'we the people' make these decisions?

They form government, to govern.
When the United States Congress was formed, it was composed of the people. Businessmen, farmers, Brewers, builders etc. But somewhere along the way taxation got out of control and you end up with assholes thinking they warrant 1500000 a year simply because they obtained a Juris Doctorate. Career politicians who've been raking in dough and bankrupting the very folks who got them in. Yes I evoked a fictional character's quote but it fucking rings true. These politicians could give a **** less about the issues thier own people care about so long as they keep generating tax revenue. Do away with the IRS and taxation on a federal level and government run programs that are a folly and a complete waste of its own citizens money and privatize everything. Sweden privatized thier social security and made it optional and thier citizens on average have a great retirement.

shambles22

Awards
Lol, @shambles22 John McAfee had Belizean prostitutes **** in his mouth!! 🤮 While trump had Russian prostitutes piss on him. Seems like there is a common theme with your candidate choices. Wtf?

Your point being human males love to ****?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always funny to see the insults, hypocrisy and lack of ability to have healthy conversation these days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No point when people rationalize racist behavior
Lol right. The lack of ability to hold a meaningful conversation and blanket label everyone while hurling insults is very telling and comical.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many brown children did he store in cages seperating them from their parents whom they will most likely never see again as they were deported back? And how many of those children died again? Yeah I suppose it was their fault..you know being brown and all. Hail Trump. Who supports this crap? What is wrong with you? How can anyone turn a blind eye to everything that he has done and said? I will simply never understand.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adam Schiff, Standard Hotel. Look into that, and see if you still support that guy.
This has been unequivocally shown to be a lie. With all the low hanging fruit you can choose to attack Schiff, why rely on made up internet crap? You Q redditors crack me up.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been unequivocally shown to be a lie. With all the low hanging fruit you can choose to attack Schiff, why rely on made up internet crap? You Q redditors crack me up.
As Trump implied..Schiff is traitor has committed treason..lets kill him!!! What a bafoon.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let's not forget about the rise of the Far Right thanks to our POS "pres". The damage done by him and his supporters will take decades to correct. He supports racist groups...gee I wonder what that makes him? Oh that's right who cares? As long as we are "sticking it to the libs".

Cons care more about themselves and their party than our country and it's people. Truth hurts.