Anyone still supporting Trump?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since Trump has been in office I have lived in Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri and meeting people who actually support Trump is not very common. There's a select few who are proud to have voted for him, but most of the time people said they only voted for him because they didn't want to vote for Hillary or because "he's a good business man which is what the country needed" but are mostly embarrassed by him now.

Outside of the select few crazy Facebook people worshipping him, he's not as popular as he makes it seem and I work in construction where you would expect everyone to love him.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since Trump has been in office I have lived in Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri and meeting people who actually support Trump is not very common. There's a select few who are proud to have voted for him, but most of the time people said they only voted for him because they didn't want to vote for Hillary or because "he's a good business man which is what the country needed" but are mostly embarrassed by him now.

Outside of the select few crazy Facebook people worshipping him, he's not as popular as he makes it seem and I work in construction where you would expect everyone to love him.
I suspect that there are secretly millions of avid Trump supporters, similar to the millions of secret Putin supporters. How else do you think the guy had 140% of his country supporting him while 50+% either voted against it didn't vote. One word. " Really, really popular".

😎

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black man and I support him 1000%! He did nothing wrong in asking for help with corruption. He is the President and that's part of his responsibility.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Black man and I support him 1000%! He did nothing wrong in asking for help with corruption. He is the President and that's part of his responsibility.
Except when you're asking for help from a foreign government to investigate your political opponent for corruption, it's a crime.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except when you're asking for help from a foreign government to investigate your political opponent for corruption, it's a crime.
Bro, this is complete nonsense and spin from the Dems and liberal media. It is 100% NOT a crime. Hell, even completely impartial CNN law analyst Jeffery Tubin said it's not a crime.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, this is complete nonsense and spin from the Dems and liberal media. It is 100% NOT a crime. Hell, even completely impartial CNN law analyst Jeffery Tubin said it's not a crime.
Naw, it's actually a law and he broke it.

52 U.S. Code § 30121.Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

unlawful for—
(1)a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, it's actually a law and he broke it.

52 U.S. Code § 30121.Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

unlawful for—
(1)a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

Sorry, but he didn't!
We have a treaty with Ukraine.
https://www.state.gov/12978

Ukraine (12978) – Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters
TIAS
OFFICE OF TREATY AFFAIRS
FEBRUARY 27, 2001

Law Enforcement: Mutual Legal Assistance
Treaty signed at Kiev July 22, 1998; Transmitted by the President of the United States of America to the Senate November 10, 1999 (Treaty Doc. 106-16, 106th Congress, 1st Session); Reported favorably by the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations September 27, 2000 (Senate Executive Report No. 106-24, 106th Congress, 2d Session); Advice and consent to ratification by the Senate October 18, 2000; Ratified by the President January 5, 2001; Ratified by Ukraine February 10, 2000; Ratifications exchanged February 27, 2001; Entered into force February 27, 2001. With annex.

Not to mention Article 2 of the constitution.

The president must "take care that the laws be faithfully executed." This clause in the Constitution imposes a duty on the president to enforce the laws of the United States and is called the Take Care Clause, also known as the Faithful Execution Clause or Faithfully Executed Clause

Attachments

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, but he didn't!
We have a treaty with Ukraine.
https://www.state.gov/12978

Ukraine (12978) – Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters
TIAS
OFFICE OF TREATY AFFAIRS
FEBRUARY 27, 2001

Law Enforcement: Mutual Legal Assistance
Treaty signed at Kiev July 22, 1998; Transmitted by the President of the United States of America to the Senate November 10, 1999 (Treaty Doc. 106-16, 106th Congress, 1st Session); Reported favorably by the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations September 27, 2000 (Senate Executive Report No. 106-24, 106th Congress, 2d Session); Advice and consent to ratification by the Senate October 18, 2000; Ratified by the President January 5, 2001; Ratified by Ukraine February 10, 2000; Ratifications exchanged February 27, 2001; Entered into force February 27, 2001. With annex.

Not to mention Article 2 of the constitution.

The president must "take care that the laws be faithfully executed." This clause in the Constitution imposes a duty on the president to enforce the laws of the United States and is called the Take Care Clause, also known as the Faithful Execution Clause or Faithfully Executed Clause
The law doesn't make exceptions for foreign nationals that the US has a treaty with.

The take care clause doesn't require that the president pursue any particular crime or every single crime.

"To be sure, the extent of the faithful-execution duty is rather unclear. Plainly, the President need not enforce every law to its fullest extent. Common sense suggests that the President may enjoy some discretion in order to gauge the costs and benefits of investigation, apprehension, and prosecution."

^ and that's from the Heritage Foundation

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If what Trump did was so bad, then why did 3 Democrat Senators do the same last year?

In May 2018, Democratic Sens. Robert Menendez of New Jersey, Dick Durbin of Illinois and Patrick Leahy of Vermont wrote a letter to the top Ukrainian prosecutor at the time expressing concern over media reports that his office was "freezing" investigations in order to limit their cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe for fear of angering Trump.

“If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation,” the senators wrote.

“The article notes that your office considered these cases as too politically sensitive and politically jeopardizing U.S. financial and military aid to Ukraine,” the letter went on, noting that one of those investigations was into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort. Manafort worked in Ukrainian politics for years, including as a consultant for the nation’s corrupt, Russia-allied former president.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If what Trump did was so bad, then why did 3 Democrat Senators do the same last year?

In May 2018, Democratic Sens. Robert Menendez of New Jersey, Dick Durbin of Illinois and Patrick Leahy of Vermont wrote a letter to the top Ukrainian prosecutor at the time expressing concern over media reports that his office was "freezing" investigations in order to limit their cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe for fear of angering Trump.

“If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation,” the senators wrote.

“The article notes that your office considered these cases as too politically sensitive and politically jeopardizing U.S. financial and military aid to Ukraine,” the letter went on, noting that one of those investigations was into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort. Manafort worked in Ukrainian politics for years, including as a consultant for the nation’s corrupt, Russia-allied former president.
Joe Biden wasn't running against any of those guys. If he had been, what they'd done would be a crime.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The law doesn't make exceptions for foreign nationals that the US has a treaty with.

The take care clause doesn't require that the president pursue any particular crime or every single crime.

"To be sure, the extent of the faithful-execution duty is rather unclear. Plainly, the President need not enforce every law to its fullest extent. Common sense suggests that the President may enjoy some discretion in order to gauge the costs and benefits of investigation, apprehension, and prosecution."

^ and that's from the Heritage Foundation

Where does Trump or the Ukrainian President mention anything about aiding his campaign? Gulliani had been investigating even before Biden ever declared he was running for President. The President is 100% within his rights to ask for Biden's corruption to be investigated and impeachment is a smokescreen and a joke. If it weren't, Pelosi would follow the procedure and call a vote. She won't because she doesn't have the votes and knows that if she does, the Dem's will lose the House.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joe Biden wasn't running against any of those guys. If he had been, what they'd done would be a crime.
The point is, the Dem's are full of crap and they know it.

Running for President does not shield you from crimes. Nowhere did Trump ever mention aiding his campaign. If it was so clear that Trump broke that law, the Dems would be screaming it from the mountain tops. Yet for some reason, they can't seem to come up with a law he broke. Wonder why that is.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Justice Department Says Trump's Ukraine Call Doesn't Constitute Campaign Finance Violation

The intelligence community’s inspector general told the acting director of national intelligence that a call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s leader could have been a federal campaign finance violation. But the Justice Department determined the president did not commit a crime after prosecutors reviewed a rough transcript of the July 25 call.

A Justice Department official says the inspector general suspected that the call could have been a violation of federal law if the president was soliciting a campaign contribution from a foreign government by asking the Ukraine leader to investigate a political opponent.

The official says that was based on the whistleblower’s complaint and the inspector general didn’t have access to a rough transcript of the call.

Prosecutors from the Justice Department reviewed a rough transcript of the call and determined the president did not violate campaign finance law.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to discuss internal investigative deliberations.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The point is, the Dem's are full of crap and they know it.

Running for President does not shield you from crimes. Nowhere did Trump ever mention aiding his campaign. If it was so clear that Trump broke that law, the Dems would be screaming it from the mountain tops. Yet for some reason, they can't seem to come up with a law he broke. Wonder why that is.
So Trump just happened to decide he was passionate about corruption (lol) and it just so happened his first corruption investigation was into a political opponent and the timing just happened to work out so that the investigation into said opponent wasn't until after the political rival in question announced his presidential run?

C'mon this is not a good faith attempt to root out corruption if you believe it is I've got a bridge to sell you. If you don't believe it was a good faith attempt to root out corruption then asking a foreign gov to do something that would help his campaign is a violation of 52 U.S. Code § 30121.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Trump just happened to decide he was passionate about corruption (lol) and it just so happened his first corruption investigation was into a political opponent and the timing just happened to work out so that the investigation into said opponent wasn't until after the political rival in question announced his presidential run?

C'mon this is not a good faith attempt to root out corruption if you believe it is I've got a bridge to sell you. If you don't believe it was a good faith attempt to root out corruption then asking a foreign gov to do something that would help his campaign is a violation of 52 U.S. Code § 30121.
1. He's already been cleared.
2. Do you really this is good faith by the Dems? If so, more than one of us has a bridge to sell(lol).
3. If it's such a crime, then why did the DNC & Hillary Clinton fund the Steele Dossier using a foreign agent & foreign info? Where is the outrage and Democrat inquiries into that? (Don't worry, Bill Barr is doing that part for them).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2. Do you really this is good faith by the Dems? If so, more than one of us has a bridge to sell(lol).
3. If it's such a crime, then why did the DNC & Hillary Clinton fund the Steele Dossier using a foreign agent & foreign info? Where is the outrage and Democrat inquiries into that? (Don't worry, Bill Barr is doing that part for them).
1. I disagree with assessment

2. No, I don't but the legality of they're actions doesn't require them to be.

3. They should have and whataboutism doesn't clear Trump.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all the same pile of crappy unconstitutional corrupts mass murdering criminal tyrants, screw them all including Hitlery and Prezident Dump.

If there is a hell, Dump and Biden-myazz will be bunking beds together.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. I disagree with assessment

2. No, I don't but the legality of they're actions doesn't require them to be.

3. They should have and whataboutism doesn't clear Trump.
1. The DOJ disagrees with you.

2. It's not legal to impeach someone because you don't like them & essentially that's what this is about.

3. The word whataboutism is used alot when people want to be blind to others hypocrisy. Do YOU call them out for their "crimes"?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some very well thought out responses guys...very nice. Seriously. Nice debate here

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some very well thought out responses guys...very nice. Seriously. Nice debate here
Thanks bro. This is one of the things that has been lost. Debate, discussion, and agreeing to disagree while still being civil. We need to get back to that in this country.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. This is one of the things that has been lost. Debate. Discussion. And agreeing to disagree while still being civil. We need to get back to that in this country.
Couldn’t agree more brother!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The president is a talking puppet. He's just a mouthy talking puppet. It don't matter who gets the title of President. There not the 1 making the final decision.

I vote for Cam Brady

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. This is one of the things that has been lost. Debate. Discussion. And agreeing to disagree while still being civil. We need to get back to that in this country.
Thats what they want, they want people fighting each other over bullcrap while they continue to urinate all over our US Constitution.

The more you create the illusion of competition the stronger they get.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The president is a talking puppet. He's just a mouthy talking puppet. It don't matter who gets the title of President. There not the 1 making the final decision.

I vote for Cam Brady
Word....Prezident Dump is just a talking orange sock anyways. Shadow Government calls all the shots.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for Cam Brady
Forget him, vote Vermin Supreme 2020!

Pony Up America!!!!!!!!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it was such a "Perfect Call" then why is Trump suddenly blaming the call on Rick Perry?..
I guess it was all that quid-pro-quo, and evidence of a crime.

Attachments

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. The DOJ disagrees with you.

2. It's not legal to impeach someone because you don't like them & essentially that's what this is about.

3. The word whataboutism is used alot when people want to be blind to others hypocrisy. Do YOU call them out for their "crimes"?
1. The DOJ is run by a Trump loyalist.

2. Yeah, they're probably waiting for the guy to screw up so they can jump on him and that's a shitty kinda person to be but it's not illegal.

3. It's also used when there's a legitimate deflection from the subject at hand.

Yeah, I do. I called out Obama for things I didn't agree with him on ie some of the drone strikes and extending espionage laws to silence his own whistleblowers. I did not vote for Hillary and I have issues with the way they made money with the Clinton foundation. There are any number of other politicians I have problems but their names are not in the title of the thread.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooo, let me get this straight. Trump wants to help Ukraine and China get rid of corruption, and the most pressing corruption issue in those countries involves the Bidens? THAT's the narrative Republicans are hitching their wagon too?! Ooookay. Good luck with that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TRUMP

Day 1. It never happened.
Day 2. Maybe it happened.
Day 3. It wasn't me.
Day 4. Yes, it was me but it wasn't wrong.
Day 5. I'd do it again, and ask China too.
Day 6. Rick Perry made me do it.

Giuliani, Pompeo and others should pay attention to what Trump is doing to Rick Perry. They're next.

He is 'liddlerally' Biff from Back to the Future.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooo, let me get this straight. Trump wants to help Ukraine and China get rid of corruption, and the most pressing corruption issue in those countries involves the Bidens? THAT's the narrative Republicans are hitching their wagon too?! Ooookay. Good luck with that.
If he truly wanted to go after corruption he should start right in front of him and support the Audit the Fed Movement. A tiny partial audit backed by Paul in 2009 revealed 16 trillion dollars in secret overseas transactions and when you ask who they say F'U.

Thats just one of many reasons as to why they are all con men, almost every one of them, Dump, Biden-myazz and just about every on of them sulfur laced gremlins sitting in Washington today and I dont go along with their stupid Ukrainian phone call bullshyt.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If hyposhytical Demicans truly gave a damn about whistle-blowers and the crimes and corruption would unveil by the US Government, they would bring this man back home and honor him as a American Hero. But they wont, as they are all mostly low life blood thirsty mass murdering lunatics.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since this thread is getting so much attention. PM me with any supplement requests. Price lists available.
Are you also inviting the NSA!!!! RROOFFLLLL!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir...only legitimate buisness and products. But thanks for the concern

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent been around awhile by being stupid

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw...in my opinion, the whole impeachment inquiry...which really means nothing until articles of impeachment are produced and voted on by the house..which they will...and be shot down at trial in the Senate that Mich McConnell will preside over..who stated there was no way an impeachment would ever occur, will backfire in the dems face. The Trump supporters want a renegade and now victim, a vigilante, if you will, and when he is acquitted, the lunatics will march down 5th ave declaring his anointing as the chosen savior of the free world.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big plus for Prezident Dump ending the US led genocide in Syria!

I still hate your guts Dump as you are not exempt from the genocide you have already caused there and in other regions in the M.E., you need to grab Hitlery and bunk beds with her in Gitmo.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The majority of your country..
Can't habe your cake and eat it too (as fas mr genocide is concerned. Go watch some more msnbc and let the media brainwash you instead of reading 5 or 6 different articles about the same subject and drawing your own conclusions. Also, what about all the horrible things that Obama participated in? Let hitlary run that place like it was own backyard playground and for some reason the man who has done more for this country in the past 40-50yrs is somehow an enemy? Clinton was only a "good President" bc he happened to be in there while technology led to one of the biggest economic expansions we've had bu he himself did very little, esp compared to trump. So lets take a look see- Obama: devided this country and took racism back 25-35yrs, or more. G-dub: really? Do i have to say anything other than waste of space and hsi admin is the only reason we didnt get taken off the map? Clinton: already covered that jfk wannabe. The original Bush: crooked as hell but good at his job. After all, this is the united corporation of America and CEO's are crooked and so are politicians so it stands to reason that a crooked business man like trump just may do a fine job, and he has. And the entire russia collusion is a farse and in fact the dems and obama bought Ukraine so whos the bad guy?? But i guess i been watching too much fox and prager u, right? Lmao.

Have fun getting all worked up what i wrote while pushing out a turd bc thats about how much i care. Im going to go drive my Jeep and go to the Gun store, while i can because as of now its still a relatively free country bc "I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole sh!thouse goes up in flames man." Adios (one of the only spanish words i will ever know.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not any longer. Only ones still supporting him are the illiterate, racists, uber rich, those directly benefiting without regard to human life or suffering, and those too stubborn to admit they have been duped...oh..lets not forget the gun nuts or those otherwise seemingly just plain crazy with their own bizzare agendas. Just saying. The man makes me embarrassed to call myself an American. Hope they impeach his lying crazy, ego manic, ignorant, stupid, selfish, racist, ass.
Holy balls, you really are nuts. I guess you dont read very well or something bc approvak ratings are going up, esp where it counts. U want a socialist in office so that they can turn the entire country into a big Detroit/Chicago/California? Bc theyre doing so well. And democrats have been running them for the oast 40yrs without a single break. But it couodnt be bc of that could it?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah..thats why they are trying to impeach him. I personally just listen to the words that come out of his mouth. I dont need someone to tell me what to think.
You obviously do bc the words that cone out of his mouth are telling you what to think! You just shat all over yourself bud. Look at what hes done, not what his abbrasive personality says*. Jesus youre ignorant must be in your 20s im guessing, living in NY or cali or vt or co and think that we can somehow give everyone everything.

P.s. -thank you, this is so much fun!!! Oh, and go visit Venezuela before you vote for a "democrat" (truly fkn socialist) this election. If you dont think the way they live is fair then read a fkn book and get a fkn clue.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The list of unbelievable horrifically stupid ignorant racist dehumanizing things that he has spoken...right from his own face..not fake news..is staggering. Hes outright lied into a microphone, on record, not fake news, well over 100 times. Not including just all of the dumb **** he says.." No one knows more about renewable energy than me"...really? No one? Not like every scientist studying it on the planet? Or...."I should have been awarded the Nobel Prize numerous times"...really? You ego maniac. For what? How about when he made fun of the handicapped journalist? Or said about women " you gotta grab em by the pussy". Or most recently, when he accused Schiff of treason and suggested he be dealt with they way we used to...death? Who says that? Schiffs life is now in danger because of this fool. I could go on and on...using only Trumps actual words..not fake news. The man is a joke...and that is exactly how he will be remembered.
Can you olease list one, one, actual racist remark? I want it cited by a credible news source, or better yet, lets hear the recording. Holy fk you're something else. Start of oage two and i have to leave bc you're one of those people that if you think the pen is blue and we show proof, from multiple sources that the pen is red you'll just call them nazis and scream louder and demand everyone recognize the gd pen is blue and claim that someone hurt your feelings so they should get in trouble and the pen is still blue. Have a great life ruining the country so many died to keep free for you. Ignorant little sh!t.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Support? No...but to pretend like he hasn't done a good job is being dishonest

Far better than the 2 presidents before him

Btw, a lot of nonsense in here...hes racist? Haha that's just an idiotic statement

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have overwhelming evidence that they are all criminal unconstitutional war mongering genocidal serial killers who dont give a crap about anything and human life other than the people that brib....I mean "lobby" them especially the military industrial complex.

If there is one benefit of Prezident Dump being in office is that it shows the hypocrisy of these low life scumbag lunatics who should all be rounded up and thrown inside of Gitmo for treason, especially that plastic faced tramp Pee-loosy.

Technically every president going back like 50 years is guilty of war crimes... not a big deal

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically every president going back like 50 years is guilty of war crimes... not a big deal
Well let’s continue to talk history and also start holding those still alive accountable for their crimes starting with our active one and work our way back to Carter.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well let’s continue to talk history and also start holding those still alive accountable for their crimes starting with our active one and work our way back to Carter.
nah i'm good, I could care less...they are all war criminals, I don't really care