3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's not forget about the rise of the Far Right thanks to our POS "pres". The damage done by him and his supporters will take decades to correct. He supports racist groups...gee I wonder what that makes him? Oh that's right who cares? As long as we are "sticking it to the libs".

Cons care more about themselves and their party than our country and it's people. Truth hurts.
If you think that your last comment is solely happening on the “far right” you are sadly mistaken and have been fooled.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many brown children did he store in cages seperating them from their parents whom they will most likely never see again as they were deported back? And how many of those children died again? Yeah I suppose it was their fault..you know being brown and all. Hail Trump. Who supports this crap? What is wrong with you? How can anyone turn a blind eye to everything that he has done and said? I will simply never understand.
Who do you propose would be better and why? I want solid facts please, not hearsay, not what the media has led people to believe neither.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who do you propose would be better and why? I want solid facts please, not hearsay, not what the media has led people to believe neither.
Trump apologist wants facts! FACTS he says!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trump apologist wants facts! FACTS he says!
I didn’t vote for trump nor have I defended him specifically, thanks for playing though.

Still curious as to who you feel would be a better option and why.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would like to see a warren, sanders ticket.
At least they seem human and they don’t have any secrets agendas to help the rich get richer. It blows my mind that middle class citizens support people that could care less about there best interest. I have found that a lot of young people follow there parents political beliefs. Sad! The same goes for veterans, especially if the candidate is pro military or war. It’s in there blood!!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let families live as familes together. Deopt then togethet. To the same places.. Rather than strippiing screaming babies away from mothers only looking to to escape persecution and human trafficking in their home land..reunite these families and give them trespass home.. Killiing them is not the answer. Humanity folfs...decencenty for another human...Trump doesnt understand. Whay i sad sad sad time

shambles22

Awards
At least they seem human and they don’t have any secrets agendas to help the rich get richer. It blows my mind that middle class citizens support people that could care less about there best interest. I have found that a lot of young people follow there parents political beliefs. Sad! The same goes for veterans, especially if the candidate is pro military or war. It’s in there blood!!

shambles22

Awards
If you think that your last comment is solely happening on the “far right” you are sadly mistaken and have been fooled.
People are so Ill informed Antifa is the very thing that their name is supposedly against. And with Democrats in office you would see a far more severe show of force from them, it would be empowering to them.

Last edited:

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn’t vote for trump nor have I defended him specifically, thanks for playing though.

Still curious as to who you feel would be a better option and why.
Okay I'll keep playing too and apologize for assuming something you did not state.

I'll vote for whomever the DNC pushes most likely. I like Tulsi but don't think the DNC does.

I don't like the DNC either but they are the lesser of two evils.

I will say tho, if the dems try to tax my meat intake they might lose me. Don't make my diet into a partisan issue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity are you a veteran?

Im sure a lot do follow their parents political beliefs, they are around it and are raised in that environment.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Just out of curiosity are you a veteran?

Im sure a lot do follow their parents political beliefs, they are around it and are raised in that environment.
No but my grandpa and sister both served. It’s funny one of my best friends is from a wealthy family and he always talks about how Ronald Reagan was one of the best presidents in history. Lmao this fool was only 6 years old when he was president.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres some Trump racism.

Thirty years later, the man who now occupies the White House tweeted that four minority lawmakers – three of whom were born in the United States – should “go back” to “the crime infested places from which they came.” A reporter asked Trump on Monday, “Does it concern you that many people find that tweet racist?”
“It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me,” he replied.

Keep supporting brothers...you guys still wearing bedsheets and hoods and burning crosses and all that stuff?
Explain to me where there is racism there, and actually use the full quote - don't try and cherry pick parts of it. Even in your stupid quote from some media source, its broken into two obvious parts - that isn't the sentence he said, its made up by clipping what he said into pieces.

Beyond that simple answer, of the quote you're saying is racist not actually being a quote from him, again Countries do not equal Races.

And you wonder why you don't often find people who will talk to you about being a Trump supporter? look at the kinds of things assholes like you say - Trump supporters are racists, retards, etc etc. They've been hearing that since before the election. Deplorables, and more. So does it surprise you that people won't volunteer it to someone they don't know feels the same? It doesn't mean that half the country doesn't support him, it means they don't want to hear the opinions of useless assholes about how they're "illiterate, racists, uber rich, those directly benefiting without regard to human life or suffering, and those too stubborn to admit they have been duped...oh..lets not forget the gun nuts or those otherwise seemingly just plain crazy with their own bizzare agendas" for supporting the president of the united states and having voted for "anyone other than Hillary"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many brown children did he store in cages seperating them from their parents whom they will most likely never see again as they were deported back? And how many of those children died again? Yeah I suppose it was their fault..you know being brown and all. Hail Trump. Who supports this crap? What is wrong with you? How can anyone turn a blind eye to everything that he has done and said? I will simply never understand.
Real world statistics show..... it was less brown children than Obama separated from their parents. Funny thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but my grandpa and sister both served. It’s funny one of my best friends is from a wealthy family and he always talks about how Ronald Reagan was one of the best presidents in history. Lmao this fool was only 6 years old when he was president.
Gotcha, well coming from a veteran and having spoken to other veterans and combat veterans I can tell you MOST veterans don’t like war and don’t want to go to war. With that being said, yea a lot of vets do like and support a President who supports the military, why wouldn’t they? Most would hope their CEO or boss supports the employees and or company itself.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I'll keep playing too and apologize for assuming something you did not state.

I'll vote for whomever the DNC pushes most likely. I like Tulsi but don't think the DNC does.

I will say tho, if the dems try to tax my meat intake they might lose me. Don't make my diet into a partisan issue.
What makes the DNC the lesser of the two evils for you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So funny thing, i'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe that someone could believe the other side is the lesser of two evils. Both sides suck terribly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So funny thing, i'm not sure why you find it so hard to believe that someone could believe the other side is the lesser of two evils. Both sides suck terribly.
Yes, yes they do!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What makes the DNC the lesser of the two evils for you?
First off thanks for your service. I've always been a separate the solider from the war type...

SO Bush (Sr and Jr) sent a lot of you to be killed for wars many of us do not agree with. It's BS how the cons use you guys. I will always support the solider but the wars are often done for the wrong reasons and for objectives that truly don't benefit us but benefit a small %. The MIC feeds way too much off the blood of soldiers who get lead into wars they probably should not be part of.

Con pres will come in for 8 yrs and **** **** up. Then a dem comes along, cleans things up by the time they leave office and then get blamed for problems they inherited. I've seen it all my life.

The cons con the people. They pray on the poor, sick and uneducated. They send them to slaughter far more than the dems do.

The dems are far from perfect.

GOP of the past is also lights years away from the current. They used to stand for things. Nowadays they only stand for team them, **** everyone else.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As Trump implied..Schiff is traitor has committed treason..lets kill him!!! What a bafoon.
And a lot of his followers who claim to follow the Constitution would look the other way while he did that. They want a king who rules without limits because they apparently didn't learn about checks and balances in the 3rd grade with the rest of us.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly think an overwhelming percentage of his voters honestly dont even like him. I think most votes for trump are nothing more than a reaction. Everyone's lying to you, ZERO exceptions. Everyone has ulterior motives, ZERO exceptions. Your vote used to be a great opportunity to sway an outcome, now it's a pawns move in a chess game you didn't know you volunteered to be in. I don't play their games because at the end of the day, we're a bug on their windshield. Too simple to even fathom the concept of where they're going. Wise up, try to make a difference. You either get turned or get killed. ZERO exceptions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't even see things through a left-right spectrum lens anymore. I see them through a Statist-Antistatist spectrum, basically the more government involvement in my life, the more oppressive that government. I just personally hold that government has no place in marriage, healthcare, social security, adjusting inflation/deflation, drug laws, prostitution, immigration. These are all things that should be left to we the people to decide so there's a spectrum from least freedom to most freedom to make your own decisions that I sort of weigh and Trump just falls in line on the spectrum far and away more free than Hillary. I like Tulsi Gabbards foreign policy and social issues, but her economics would **** my industry and a lot of others up if elected
Couldn’t agree more. Generally, those on the right are going to have that one aspect more in line with what you and I want. Limited government. Every single topic you mentioned should have very little to do with the government, let alone be controlled by it.

forced2confess

Awards
A lot of soy munching snowflakes in here. Name all the racist things he's said. You can't, because he hasn't said anything like that. If u believe he's a racist it's because you only read headlines or listen to other liberal weirdos, who believe men and women have no differences.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Gotcha, well coming from a veteran and having spoken to other veterans and combat veterans I can tell you MOST veterans don’t like war and don’t want to go to war. With that being said, yea a lot of vets do like and support a President who supports the military, why wouldn’t they? Most would hope their CEO or boss supports the employees and or company itself.
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn’t suggesting soldiers or vets wanted war. Why would they? Don’t you get the same pay weather your deployed or not? I was just saying they are more likely to support a president that has reached an all time milestone on the “OFFENSE” budget. Let’s not kid ourselves and call it a defense budget.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of soy munching snowflakes in here. Name all the racist things he's said. You can't, because he hasn't said anything like that. If u believe he's a racist it's because you only read headlines or listen to other liberal weirdos, who believe men and women have no differences.
So brave to start a new account so that you can comment about snowflakes lmao

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn’t suggesting soldiers or vets wanted war. Why would they? Don’t you get the same pay weather your deployed or not? I was just saying they are more likely to support a president that has reached an all time milestone on the “OFFENSE” budget. Let’s not kid ourselves and call it a defense budget.
You understand that the military virtually the only thing Congress is allowed to (by the Constitution) spend money on?

Not saying I agree necessarily with the defense budget or how its spent, but relatively speaking its around 1/4 of our budget, and it should be virtually all we spend on.

Or we should amend the constitution to cover the other purposes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a lot of his followers who claim to follow the Constitution would look the other way while he did that. They want a king who rules without limits because they apparently didn't learn about checks and balances in the 3rd grade with the rest of us.
Just remind me, did you say this when Obama pushed to have the democrat controlled senate pass the ACA without reading it? When he suggested and pushed for the democrats to literally lock the republicans out of any discussions on the bill? If that doesn't sound like a fascist king without limits, I dunno what to tell you. Trump hasn't accomplished anything that far on the fascism spectrum.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just remind me, did you say this when Obama pushed to have the democrat controlled senate pass the ACA without reading it? When he suggested and pushed for the democrats to literally lock the republicans out of any discussions on the bill? If that doesn't sound like a fascist king without limits, I dunno what to tell you. Trump hasn't accomplished anything that far on the fascism spectrum.
Actually yes, I'm commented several dozen times in this forum on my disagreement with the ACA. Just because I disagree with Trump means that I'm a fan of Obama and all that he did? Why am I not allowed to believe they both have been wrong?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that was my bad, was reading quickly and mistook it, sorry about that. Although I will say when one is deployed you do make more money as it’s tax free and if in a combat zone you get hazard pay but I get what you were saying now.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been unequivocally shown to be a lie. With all the low hanging fruit you can choose to attack Schiff, why rely on made up internet crap? You Q redditors crack me up.
You known my post history long enough to know I enjoy a good trolling every now and then

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not saying I support anyone. Nor am I calling myself or defining myself as a Democrat or a liberal. I just know who I dont support due to overwhelming evidence. For those that do support...list one way..one single way..our country has benefited from having Trump in office.
I have overwhelming evidence that they are all criminal unconstitutional war mongering genocidal serial killers who dont give a crap about anything and human life other than the people that brib....I mean "lobby" them especially the military industrial complex.

If there is one benefit of Prezident Dump being in office is that it shows the hypocrisy of these low life scumbag lunatics who should all be rounded up and thrown inside of Gitmo for treason, especially that plastic faced tramp Pee-loosy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lesser of evil is still evil, Ill pass..... and besides, Republicrats and Demicans all belong to the same damn club.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vote Vermin Love Supreme 2020....you could pass on a free pony?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Explain to me where there is racism there, and actually use the full quote - don't try and cherry pick parts of it. Even in your stupid quote from some media source, its broken into two obvious parts - that isn't the sentence he said, its made up by clipping what he said into pieces.

Beyond that simple answer, of the quote you're saying is racist not actually being a quote from him, again Countries do not equal Races.

And you wonder why you don't often find people who will talk to you about being a Trump supporter? look at the kinds of things assholes like you say - Trump supporters are racists, retards, etc etc. They've been hearing that since before the election. Deplorables, and more. So does it surprise you that people won't volunteer it to someone they don't know feels the same? It doesn't mean that half the country doesn't support him, it means they don't want to hear the opinions of useless assholes about how they're "illiterate, racists, uber rich, those directly benefiting without regard to human life or suffering, and those too stubborn to admit they have been duped...oh..lets not forget the gun nuts or those otherwise seemingly just plain crazy with their own bizzare agendas" for supporting the president of the united states and having voted for "anyone other than Hillary"
Whats worse that mean racist words is the consistent obsession with blowing up Middle Eastern children, but they have everyone distracted because they are all the same pile of mass murdering shyt at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have overwhelming evidence that they are all criminal unconstitutional war mongering genocidal serial killers who dont give a crap about anything and human life other than the people that brib....I mean "lobby" them especially the military industrial complex.

If there is one benefit of Prezident Dump being in office is that it shows the hypocrisy of these low life scumbag lunatics who should all be rounded up and thrown inside of Gitmo for treason, especially that plastic faced tramp Pee-loosy.
If people ignored the hypocrisy before Trump, they're still ignoring it lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off thanks for your service. I've always been a separate the solider from the war type...

SO Bush (Sr and Jr) sent a lot of you to be killed for wars many of us do not agree with. It's BS how the cons use you guys. I will always support the solider but the wars are often done for the wrong reasons and for objectives that truly don't benefit us but benefit a small %. The MIC feeds way too much off the blood of soldiers who get lead into wars they probably should not be part of.
Thanks Obama for destroying Lybia and Syria and another horrific 8 years in both Iraq and Afgan.

Liberal ideology: Bush kills middle eastern babies = genocidalist, Obama kills middle eastern babies = compassion.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

=

Thanks Joe!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump will be impeached by both the Dems and the GOP.
They've got VP in a corner too, and the GOP will cut a deal to avoid President Pelosi.

He's actually self-impeaching with his public comments.
Where's his lawyer? Is he back in the Ukraine? lol... or interviewing Manafort?

There’s also an IRS whistleblower.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump will be impeached by both the Dems and the GOP.
They've got VP in a corner too, and the GOP will cut a deal to avoid President Pelosi.

He's actually self-impeaching with his public comments.
Where's his lawyer? Is he back in the Ukraine? lol... or interviewing Manafort?

There’s also an IRS whistleblower.
And at the end of the day nothing changes and we all still lose.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We'll have an intact Democracy. That's all that matters right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll have an intact Democracy. That's all that matters right now.
ROFL, elections are for the most part bought and paid for by green and those that control the media.

Its just sorta of a Democracy, but no it is absolutely not intact. We cant even count the votes which are secret propriety sauce for many of them depending on what state you vote in.

Then you have a group of inhumane unconstitutional serial killers impeaching a inhumane unconstitutional serial killer, what have we gained from this?

"In-tuckt Democrassy" my arse, lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have some tea bro. Simmer down.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that Trump was one of the cops that put that beating on Rodney King....lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ That's supposed to be funny?

He did take out a full spread in the NYT about the Central Park Five who's confessions were coerced.
Calling for their deaths.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ That's supposed to be funny?

He did take out a full spread in the NYT about the Central Park Five who's confessions were coerced.
Calling for their deaths.
And even once they were proven innocent he said they should still be in jail, anyway.

Last edited: