Anyone know the anabolic ratio of M1 Alpha?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow , you saved me some time. Lol

I was going to find some good stuff to share on this......... guess I still can because I would've grabbed something not quite as scientifically overloaded. But very interesting share. I have all sorts of stuff like this bookmarked.

Share away!
The more, the better!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I made a guide to download full articles for free which you can find here:

I also recently came across this extension that will search every cache on the internet to find long lost web pages.

View archived and cached versions of web pages on 10+ search engines, such as the Wayback Machine, Archive.is, Google, Bing, Yandex, Gigablast, WebCite, Sogou, Memento, Naver and Yahoo Japan.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well now I want to get ahold of M1P!
I feel the same way, if there's a steroid or designer/prohormone that I missed out on back in the day, or never heard of, I want it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel the same way, if there's a steroid or designer/prohormone that I missed out on back in the day, or never heard of, I want it!
i think youve had its grand dad... recently.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i think youve had its grand dad... recently.
I just mean in general, I see something that sounds rare or exotic, lost to time, I want it. Even if it's not supposed to be that great lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You people and your obsessions with rare and exotic designer steroids is going to be the death of you. All I have to say is be careful. This compounds have NEVER been tested in humans and they're side effects are completely unknown. There are plenty of obscure and crazy AAS out there to try.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You people and your obsessions with rare and exotic designer steroids is going to be the death of you. All I have to say is be careful. This compounds have NEVER been tested in humans and they're side effects are completely unknown. There are plenty of obscure and crazy AAS out there to try.
What you mean you people???

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What you mean you people???
You steroidologists who want to try anything and everything just because it's exotic, rare, or never been tried. Me, I'm sitting over here sticking to good ole testosterone and deca and I've got no complaints.

I have always wanted to try those Cheque Drops before a workout though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You steroidologists who want to try anything and everything just because it's exotic, rare, or never been tried. Me, I'm sitting over here sticking to good ole testosterone and deca and I've got no complaints.

I have always wanted to try those Cheque Drops before a workout though.
It was a joke...

I do like to try new stuff, but I always know that it's not gonna be anything special. The real bodybuilders through history all pretty much use the same stuff.
Test,deca,primo,eq,mast,tren.
Dbol,anadrol,winny,ect. Y? Because they work best. All the fancy stuff dissapears for a reason

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was a joke...

I do like to try new stuff, but I always know that it's not gonna be anything special. The real bodybuilders through history all pretty much use the same stuff.
Test,deca,primo,eq,mast,tren.
Dbol,anadrol,winny,ect. Y? Because they work best. All the fancy stuff dissapears for a reason
I know, I was making a joke too... kinda. Some of that stuff I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I truly believe companies are buying methyl 1 dhea raws from china and selling and marketing it as a clone of origin M1A aka methyl 1 androstenediol. No possible way you gain zero weight on 45 to 60 mg of real M1A. Then again people don't increase calories and don't know why they didn't blow up from taking a androgen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I truly believe companies are buying methyl 1 dhea raws from china and selling and marketing it as a clone of origin M1A aka methyl 1 androstenediol. No possible way you gain zero weight on 45 to 60 mg of real M1A. Then again people don't increase calories and don't know why they didn't blow up from taking a androgen
I've taken m1a on multiple occasions, never was a mass builder for me. Only strength gains. If course if I ate more i would have gained more weight but that goes for being off cycle as well. I just know on the times I used it, there was no blow up effect like the other orals typically used for size, only strength. After the second try I went to only using it as a pre workout on days I was going for a pr or in a rut

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take premier research essentials methyl 1 androstenediol @ 60 mgs. I guarantee you will gain weight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Take premier research essentials methyl 1 androstenediol @ 60 mgs. I guarantee you will gain weight
I've had real m1a, a different brand wont make a difference. I used it the first time at the same time as a buddy, same brand same dose. About 2 weeks in he bloated up 10lbs, i didn't but I put 10 to 15 lbs on all my big lifts. People respond different to different things. Nothing I've ever taken makes me hold water or get bloated and that's most likely why m1a dosent blow me up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not trying to come off like a dick, I know most people should and will gain weight fast on it. I just dont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also tried one with a different chemical name from medfit rx, still have the bttl. Any1 know the difference?

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think its the same.. i may be wrong. but when i look at that chemicals name i went strait to m1a.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i think its the same.. i may be wrong. but when i look at that chemicals name i went strait to m1a.
I never understood how 1 compound can have multiple chemical names that all mean the same thing. Hdrol, epiandro, Superdrol ect. They all have gone by multiple chemical names

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never understood how 1 compound can have multiple chemical names that all mean the same thing. Hdrol, epiandro, Superdrol ect. They all have gone by multiple chemical names
yeah its weird, i never got good at reading them i just recognize a lot of them after all these yrs of researching and reading

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The medfit one uses old school chemistry nomenclature.... different conventions out there for naming different molecules so it can make them look different

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The medfit one uses old school chemistry nomenclature.... different conventions out there for naming different molecules so it can make them look different
So depending on the type of chemistry it can have a different name but mean the same thing...

Understanding this is way above my pay grade so I'm gonna agree with this guy lol

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not a chemist either but I know their are multiple different naming systems out there for steroid molecules. Most use the actual organic chemistry names but sometimes you see blends of the organic chemistry names with the hormone names.

for example hormone name boldenone
Chemical name is - Androsta-1,4-dien-17β-ol-3-one
It is also however - delta testosterone
In addition - 1-dehydrotestosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not a chemist either but I know their are multiple different naming systems out there for steroid molecules. Most use the actual organic chemistry names but sometimes you see blends of the organic chemistry names with the hormone names.

Oh I completely understand what you mean, but understanding how they came up with those 3 names, and how the 3 all mean the same thing, that's where I can't comprehend. Like rippy said earlier about seeing the name and kinda just knowing what it means because I've seen it so many times, that's where I'm at.

Kinda like playing a instrument by ear, but not being able to read sheet music. Or knowing the answer to a algebra equation but not understanding the steps involved in getting the answer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like how the **** did a=3, a is a fucking letter lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also tried one with a different chemical name from medfit rx, still have the bttl. Any1 know the difference?
That's what I quoted in one of my original posts and it got shot down. That is 1-methyl-1DHEA. So, it's not as potent as M1AD. It has a 2 step conversion process of a pro drug converting to another drug.

That's pure 1-testosterone. What we're talking abotu hereis 1-methyl-1-androstenediol. 1-androstenediol was one of the original PHs that caused the PH ban in 2005. It's essentially a 1-test conversion to 1-dehydrotestosterone, but this would be a one step conversion to 1-methyl1-dehydrotestosterone - essentially 1methyl-1-testosetoner, but with a enzyme conversion process.

Hope that makes sense,
-SS

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's what I quoted in one of my original posts and it got shot down. That is 1-methyl-1DHEA. So, it's not as potent as M1AD. It has a 2 step conversion process of a pro drug converting to another drug.

That's pure 1-testosterone. What we're talking abotu hereis 1-methyl-1-androstenediol. 1-androstenediol was one of the original PHs that caused the PH ban in 2005. It's essentially a 1-test conversion to 1-dehydrotestosterone, but this would be a one step conversion to 1-methyl1-dehydrotestosterone - essentially 1methyl-1-testosetoner, but with a enzyme conversion process.

Hope that makes sense,
-SS
Makes sense, with that medfit one I went up to 90mg pre
I could explain it by talking outloud but it's a major pain in the ass to type all that out. I guess it's easier to spend a lot of time learning when you are on disability like me . Could be why I recover very good and why I don't notice the steroid sides too much also.
It's all good man, I dont need to know about this stuff in detail. Was mostly just joking around. Understanding how they come up with the names isint going to do anything for me other understand how they make the names.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Starscream ..................read this comment a few hundred more times . Lol

Dude was simply making an example . M 1 alpha is NOT 1 DHT or anything else you are claiming it is. Love your name though.
I was a little lost with his comment with the shot down thing, but I didn't realize how many different conversations and subject changes have gone on in this thread. He probably just read my comment assuming it was still on whatever he was talking about prior

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh and I tried it up to 90mg pre workout. Got nothing from it lower then 60. So when I use it now, strictly pre workout at 60-90mg on a day I'm trying to set a pr or break out a slump
I started my latest cycle with epi andro, 4 andro and Hellblazer which contains msten, dmz and m 1 alpha. I haven't been eating enough or lifting enough though..I'm always exhausted from framing in the blistering sun. I just got my test cyp and proviron in the mail and I am going to continue with hellblazer but I would prefer a non methylated steroid like trenbolone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I started my latest cycle with epi andro, 4 andro and Hellblazer which contains msten, dmz and m 1 alpha. I haven't been eating enough or lifting enough though..I'm always exhausted from framing in the blistering sun. I just got my test cyp and proviron in the mail and I am going to continue with hellblazer but I would prefer a non methylated steroid like trenbolone
Sounds like you picked a bad time to go on cycle. I'd ditch the tren idea, it's going to make you more tired and lots of guys still feel toxic on tren. Like God's in the gym but crap every other hour of the day. Honestly if I were you I'd finish what your on and pct or even cut it short and wait till you have a environment better suited for a cycle. Not enough food, tired from work, lack of gym stimulus ect. = no gains and really putting a beating on your body.

I also work construction. One summer I was moving 150lb concrete forms across a gravel pit in the sun 10 hrs a day 6-7 days a week on top of 2+ hours of driving. The first 3 weeks I went from around 195-182 and it was not good weight loss, like I was wasting away lol. I'd stop on the way home every day and eat big Mack's or a pizza trying to make up for the calories but it didn't matter.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Starscream ..................read this comment a few hundred more times . Lol

Dude was simply making an example . M 1 alpha is NOT 1 DHT or anything else you are claiming it is. Love your name though.
My bad, just trying to clarify how the chemistry was working with M1AD.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes sense, with that medfit one I went up to 90mg pre
It's all good man, I dont need to know about this stuff in detail. Was mostly just joking around. Understanding how they come up with the names isint going to do anything for me other understand how they make the names.
So now you believe the fake steroid chemist starscream66 that you probably took methyl 1 dhea and not real methyl 1 androstenediol? Lmfao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So now you believe the fake steroid chemist starscream66 that you probably took methyl 1 dhea and not real methyl 1 androstenediol? Lmfao
That's not what I said, I just said it would make sense that it was a weaker version. Seeing how I went up to 90 with the medfit one and basically didn't see anything extra. I dont know if its different. I just said it would make sense. I dont see what's so funny about that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also 3/4 of my post you quoted was not even to starscream, only the first sentence was

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro, if you have some kind of a problem with me, let me know or PM me and hopefully we can work it out. Or call me out on why you think I'm some kind of pseudo scientist.

I posted about Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon on the first page of this thread, speculating that was what M1AD was before I was corrected. I acknowledged I was wrong and was corrected.

However, 1-methyl-1DHEA would be nomenclature for Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro, if you have some kind of a problem with me, let me know or PM me and hopefully we can work it out. Or call me out on why you think I'm some kind of pseudo scientist.

I posted about Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon on the first page of this thread, speculating that was what M1AD was before I was corrected. I acknowledged I was wrong and was corrected.

However, 1-methyl-1DHEA would be nomenclature for Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon.

You're great keep the advice coming and lessons on well established Designer steroids that have been documented in pharmacological trials in medical journals for decades.

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
It's very close to test at 100:100.
The math behind it would say 25:25, but that's simply guesswork and I wouldn't rely on it.

Web sites actually state that it won't convert to estrogen, which is BS.

It's derived from Test; therefore, there will be some aromatazation to some point.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're great keep the advice coming and lessons on well established Designer steroids that have been documented in pharmacological trials in medical journals for decades.
There's no studies on M1AD, so I assume you're being sarcastic. I come here to not only share information, but learn as well. I've been out of the PH/DS scene for awhile, so forgive me good sir if I'm not up to speed on every single exotic and brand new PH/DSs that are constantly coming out.

I posted earlier in this thread and you can where I admit I was wrong about my initial assumptions and thank the guy who replied for correcting me.

So, I don't know why you're getting your panties in such a twist over me. I see you posted in thread where I criticized some certain supplements sponsored by vendors on this forum and had some disparaging remarks about me in there. I'm not going to go back to that thread, because I talked to the sponsor and we had a nice conversation and worked things out. But I still stand by my post in that thread regarding BASIC COMMON KNOWLEDGE bodybuilding advice like eating enough calories, doing exercises with compound lifts, and taking the combo of creatine, beta alanine and citrulline malate.

If you have a problem with what I said, find another forum that's neutral ground where sponsors won't get me banned for expressing my opinion or can have a legitimate debate about it and I'll go head to head with you on it there. Otherwise, I don't have any beef with you and I consider your opinions perfectly fine and you're welcome to have them.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's very close to test at 100:100.
The math behind it would say 25:25, but that's simply guesswork and I wouldn't rely on it.

Web sites actually state that it won't convert to estrogen, which is BS.

It's derived from Test; therefore, there will be some aromatazation to some point.
Can you provide your source from this? And no, it's not derived from test, it's derived from boldenone initially. But, it's basically DHT-Boldenone so it has no conversion to estrogen whatsoever.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buddy m1ad, dymethazine, methylstenbolone, cyanostane have a "study' documented by a pharmaceutical drug maker in the 60's. Its called a human clinical trials of yet approved drug. Go away man

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't ask me to give link to pharmaceutical companies name and synapses on trials. You're good with Google and copy and paste. Peace be with you

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Buddy m1ad, dymethazine, methylstenbolone, cyanostane have a "study' documented by a pharmaceutical drug maker in the 60's. Its called a human clinical trials of yet approved drug. Go away man
Show me these studies.

I think what you're actually talking about, as you clearly have no idea what the different between a "study" and a lab experiment is, is the Julius Vida book called "Androgens and Anabolic Agents" which was merely testing the anabolic to androgenic ratios of these compounds by doing an in vitro study on rat levator ani and prostate tissue to determine how well they bound to the androgen receptors in those two organs. Those are not studies. Those are merely lab tests, and do not apply to real world situations because they were never tested on skeletal muscle in humans, and absolutely ZERO studies - unless you can show me otherwise were done with these compounds on humans, let alone athletic trained male athletes.

You're welcome to read the book here for yourself:

I also searched the book for M1AD and could not find it. That doesn't mean it's not there, I just don't know the nomenclature they could have used in the book for that compound.