Is anyone talking about Anabolic XT?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
m looking at the label, and i mean everybody thinks this stuff is the sh*t right? Maybe the search function eats on this app and thats why i cant get any commentary on it. Anyway, i ordered a bottle after seeing the insane array of ingredients, all of which somehow arent in any of my staples. Id like to hear about any experience people have with it; im going to add mine, albeit i just added some heavy hitters that im responding strongly to, so i going to have to wait a month or two to allow time for any results to plateau before starting this

Bjacked21

Awards
m looking at the label, and i mean everybody thinks this stuff is the sh*t right? Maybe the search function eats on this app and thats why i cant get any commentary on it. Anyway, i ordered a bottle after seeing the insane array of ingredients, all of which somehow arent in any of my staples. Id like to hear about any experience people have with it; im going to add mine, albeit i just added some heavy hitters that im responding strongly to, so i going to have to wait a month or two to allow time for any results to plateau before starting this
What's up buddy. I'm currently on my second bottle of Anabolic XT and I have to say that I have seen nothing but improvements since taking it. I'll do a pros/cons list of things I have experienced and a small overview.
Pros - Increased strength, muscle gains, recovery improvement. Body comp improvement.
Cons - Joint ache, slight stomach discomfort when consuming sometimes but its hardly worth typing out that issue.

For reference, I am 5'9, 170 lbs and around 12% bodyfat. In two months, I would say I have put on about 3 lbs of pure, lean contractile tissue, despite injuring my ankle and withholding most leg training. I would like to state that I am no novice and have been lifting for nearly 7 years as well. I have also been in a constant calorie deficit for the entire cycle which, is never optimal for muscle gains.

Other things that I have noticed that may or may not have causation or correlation with Anabolic XT. I am getting very lean so these effects might be from the calorie deficit.
-Moody
-I have had horrible sleep (3-5 hours)
-NO2 boost (more veiny and more boners)
-I sustained an injury while taking this product

The ingredients in a nutshell provide increased gains by enhancing hormonal signaling through steroidogenesis. You should take this product with a high-fat, high-carb meal as hormonal function is heavily influenced by cholesterol intake.

TL;DR I experienced muscle and strength gains and had some pretty negligible side effects that could be attributed to my level of leanness. Look for other logs to see what they say.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
What's up buddy. I'm currently on my second bottle of Anabolic XT and I have to say that I have seen nothing but improvements since taking it. I'll do a pros/cons list of things I have experienced and a small overview.
Pros - Increased strength, muscle gains, recovery improvement. Body comp improvement.
Cons - Joint ache, slight stomach discomfort when consuming sometimes but its hardly worth typing out that issue.

For reference, I am 5'9, 170 lbs and around 12% bodyfat. In two months, I would say I have put on about 3 lbs of pure, lean contractile tissue, despite injuring my ankle and withholding most leg training. I would like to state that I am no novice and have been lifting for nearly 7 years as well. I have also been in a constant calorie deficit for the entire cycle which, is never optimal for muscle gains.

Other things that I have noticed that may or may not have causation or correlation with Anabolic XT. I am getting very lean so these effects might be from the calorie deficit.
-Moody
-I have had horrible sleep (3-5 hours)
-NO2 boost (more veiny and more boners)
-I sustained an injury while taking this product

The ingredients in a nutshell provide increased gains by enhancing hormonal signaling through steroidogenesis. You should take this product with a high-fat, high-carb meal as hormonal function is heavily influenced by cholesterol intake.

TL;DR I experienced muscle and strength gains and had some pretty negligible side effects that could be attributed to my level of leanness. Look for other logs to see what they say.
Great review. Ive noticed the bowel issue; it may be the cistanche; when i look at potent cistanche extract reviews online i see reports of people that are glad to be relieved of their constipation.
How much weight, if any, did you add to your sets?

Bjacked21

Awards
Great review. Ive noticed the bowel issue; it may be the cistanche; when i look at potent cistanche extract reviews online i see reports of people that are glad to be relieved of their constipation.
How much weight, if any, did you add to your sets?
I went from 180 lbs to 170 lbs within the two months. Strength is no longer my goal so I never really measured that progress accurately but my strength has not decreased. I added ZERO weight to all of my lifts, but I did add reps, and never went down in the weight lifted. I added around 2 or 3 reps to each lift.
Seated OHP 155 lb 3x12
Incline Bench 185 3x15
Flat Bench 225 3x12
Squat - N/A
Barbell Row - 205 3x12
Dead Hang Pullups - 3x12

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
About to start my third and final bottle after going through the first 2 at 6 per day. 3 in the AM, 3 in the PM. Also running 4iu of GH.
Gained about 6lbs since starting. Agree with above user’s comments regarding moodiness. Pump and vascular always there but could be the GH kicking in after 2.5mos. Never horny though. I attribute that to the oral finasteride and oral minoxidil for my hair.
Not much to go off of but figured I’d share

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just saw this thread.

There's been a lot of great feedback on it, including a lot of people have posted theirs in this thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About to start my third and final bottle after going through the first 2 at 6 per day. 3 in the AM, 3 in the PM. Also running 4iu of GH.
Gained about 6lbs since starting. Agree with above user’s comments regarding moodiness. Pump and vascular always there but could be the GH kicking in after 2.5mos. Never horny though. I attribute that to the oral finasteride and oral minoxidil for my hair.
Not much to go off of but figured I’d share
I would agree that its likely the finasteride holding the libido down because overall we've had a lot of reports on Anabolic XT increasing libido and also some on it improving erection quality.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I would agree that its likely the finasteride holding the libido down because overall we've had a lot of reports on Anabolic XT increasing libido and also some on it improving erection quality.
I’m taking both oral minoxidil and oral finasteride. For some reason, doctors won’t prescribe both. So I use different companies. Reason being any type liquid (gel, foam, etc) irritates my scalp even when there’s no alcohol present. Anyway, do you see any issues in taking both orally? Thinking of eliminating one of them but don’t want to lose any progress I’ve made

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m taking both oral minoxidil and oral finasteride. For some reason, doctors won’t prescribe both. So I use different companies. Reason being any type liquid (gel, foam, etc) irritates my scalp even when there’s no alcohol present. Anyway, do you see any issues in taking both orally? Thinking of eliminating one of them but don’t want to lose any progress I’ve made
I'll be glad to help you with this, but let's chat about it privately if you don't mind so that we don't confuse anyone reading the thread interested in Anabolic XT.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know which anabolicxt ingredient is responsible for the euphoria? Ive seen accounts of people takinging the predigested ginseng stating they had a euphoric energy for the same 3-4 hour timeframe im experiencing; ive never benefited from ginseng before, but taking it with piperine is a first

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone know which anabolicxt ingredient is responsible for the euphoria? Ive seen accounts of people takinging the predigested ginseng stating they had a euphoric energy for the same 3-4 hour timeframe im experiencing; ive never benefited from ginseng before, but taking it with piperine is a first
I don't think that its one single ingredient that is responsible for that, I think it's a combination of ingredients - and very glad that people are reporting that as pretty common feedback.