Anyone know the anabolic ratio of M1 Alpha?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am the original OP. I am still following for the entertainment value I get between Starscream and DVW bickering. Back to the original topic, what did someone say anyhow the anabolic ratio of the compound is? I know the number is pretty much meaningless, but I am curious. Also, what was his source for the ratio because I did numerous google searches and couldn’t find anything?
It's here: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/anyone-know-the-anabolic-ratio-of-m1-alpha.317130/post-6408977

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am the original OP. I am still following for the entertainment value I get between Starscream and DVW bickering. Back to the original topic, what did someone say anyhow the anabolic ratio of the compound is? I know the number is pretty much meaningless, but I am curious. Also, what was his source for the ratio because I did numerous google searches and couldn’t find anything?
IMG_3986.JPG

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This fuarking froot loop really thinks he educated us all on where the anabolic androgenic ratios came from and how they were derived. This dude is special for real

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This fuarking froot loop really thinks he educated us all on where the anabolic androgenic ratios came from and how they were derived. This dude is special for real
I refute everything you said you funny bunny. Then you started rambling on about a:a ratios and how they don't equal real world results in trained males(no one ever stated such a thing to the contrary). You however did say the designer steroid M1A is 1 methyl 1 dhea, you said it converts to methyl estrogen, you said M1A is actually dht-boldenone. You also said M1A is new exotic designer steroid with unknown side effects in humans. ALL INCORRECT BULLSHITE

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I refute everything you said you funny bunny. Then you started rambling on about a:a ratios and how they don't equal real world results in trained males(no one ever stated such a thing to the contrary). You however did say the designer steroid M1A is 1 methyl 1 dhea, you said it converts to methyl estrogen, you said M1A is actually dht-boldenone. You also said M1A is new exotic designer steroid with unknown side effects in humans. ALL INCORRECT BULLSHITE
You keep using those cold and prickly words and I'm going to take a gold star off your good behavior chart!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I assume you're talking to me, even though you quoted yourself?

I said this was an assumption that M1AD was methyl-1-DHEA. AGAIN, as I said before, I was corrected and I acknowledged I was wrong. Read the second page again.

Buddy m1ad, dymethazine, methylstenbolone, cyanostane have a "study' documented by a pharmaceutical drug maker in the 60's. Its called a human clinical trials of yet approved drug. Go away man
I completely destroyed this argument you made. You're moving the goal posts claiming this whole thing was about A:A ratios when it was really about the fact that you claimed all these steroids had been studied by pharmaceutical companies, when all they tested for was the A:A ratio. Just admit when you're wrong and move on. There doesn't need to be all this stupid beef between us.

Again, I refer you to this article explaining the different kind of studies are and that take place. This wasn't a study.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Searle labratories tested M1A,dymethazine,pheraplex,methylstenbolone,cyanostane for it use as prescription drug. Dymethazine was a FDA prescription drug. All these compounds have been tested in humans. You think Searle labratories just synthesized the compounds then never tested them in humans for potential use as prescription drug. You're special

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You just don't seem to be able to cognitively understand what I'm saying.

In 1966 M-Sten was researched by Searle Laboratories, along with several other compounds; several of which have become well known in the OTC designer steroid world. Some of the steroids included in this research were Desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex), Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T), and 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (M1-Alpha). At the conclusion of this research, the results were compared against several other well known steroids, all of which are still regularly used today. The results of this comparison were shocking, with the researchers commenting that “Even the least active compound in Table 6 (see below) possessed a higher relative myotropic (muscle-building) potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds, which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. Oxymetholone (Anadrol), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Stanozolol (Winstrol), and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol).”
Searle, who sponsored the Vida book, looked at all these compounds, and BASED ON THE A:A numbers alone, decided which is the strongest. Further, the claim about having a chart showing more "myotropic" abilities isin't listed in the post, and it looks like Blackstone is on Facebook, so if someone could hop on there and get it for me and copy and paste the article (you can put it pastebin if you don't want to clog up this thread any more than it already is). But, I also contend that this chart is based on those same A:A experiments they did and nothing more.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Searle sponsored vida book?lmfao. The article shows Designer steroid was tested in humans and gives references of medical journals.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Searle sponsored vida book?lmfao. The article shows Designer steroid was tested in humans and gives references of medical journals.
Show me the data, the charts, journal, anything.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your just mad cause you gave out wrong information 4 times about the compound M1A(which you know absolutely nothing about). You're still trying to divert attention away to your a:a ratio bullshit tangent and claiming these compounds were never tested in humans. How did dymethazine become an FDA approved drug if it wasn't tested on humans? You still don't know what your talking about you funny bunny

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In vitro and in vivo metabolism studies of dimethazine - written in 2015

J. Elks (14 November 2014). The Dictionary of Drugs: Chemical Data: Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies
. Springer. pp. 756–. ISBN 978-1-4757-2085-3.

All this book does is show the molecular structure of the compound.

Nutritional and Dietary Supplements: Code or Concern

There's no date on this, but it has references to the year 2000 and beyond, so it's obviously not an old Searle study.

Designer steroids – over‐the‐counter supplements and their androgenic component: review of an increasing problem - written in 2015.

And then there's two articles about law enforcemnt action on it with the FDA warning and a manufacturer of the product was sent to jail (yikes!)

But again, where are these studies from the 60s by Searle?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's listed right there in methadrol ad you special little buddy
It's right there listed in "methadrol"? Do you mean the Wikipedia article? Because that just has a picture of a molecule and a bunch of anti-drug studies written in the 2010s.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you think because you starscream66 the funny bunny can't find a pharmaceutical drug manufacturers studies on Google it never happened? You're saying dymethazine wasn't an FDA approved drug? You gave out wrong info on M1A and contributed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS THREAD. Are you feeling better about yourself now?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your just mad cause you gave out wrong information 4 times about the compound M1A(which you know absolutely nothing about).
No, I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not mad about it all. Like everyone else, I come hear to learn as well as share advice. For the 3rd time, I though it was 1-methyl-DHEA (which sold as a dietary supplement, btw) but I was corrected and I was glad to be corrected.

You're still trying to divert attention away to your a:a ratio bullshit tangent and claiming these compounds were never tested in humans. How did dymethazine become an FDA approved drug if it wasn't tested on humans? You still don't know what your talking about you funny bunny
Google you froot loop. You didn't see the references to medical journals huh you froot loop
Prove it to me. You made the claim, you provide the evidence. That's not how this works. You make all these claims, which you still haven't been able to provide evidence for, and ask me to go hunt down all you claims for you? Nuh uh. You made the claim, you show me the research.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not mad about it all. Like everyone else, I come hear to learn as well as share advice. For the 3rd time, I though it was 1-methyl-DHEA (which sold as a dietary supplement, btw) but I was corrected and I was glad to be corrected.

Prove it to me. You made the claim, you provide the evidence. That's not how this works. You make all these claims, which you still haven't been able to provide evidence for, and ask me to go hunt down all you claims for you? Nuh uh. You made the claim, you show me the research.
Dude you said M1A is 1 methyl 1 dhea , it converts to methyl estrogen and is actually dht-boldenone. Every thing you said was wrong. Other than your wrong info you gave you copy and paste a bunch of bullshit unrelated to the threads topic M1A and M1A a:a ratio. You're a fake intellectual steroid expert funny bunny

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess you don't know what in vivo means. These drugs have been tested in humans. You seen for yourself. EVERYTHING you've said or claimed is WRONG.

References:
1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
3. A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Roxilon was prescription drug in Italy France Mexico not USA, I admit that was wrong.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In vitro and in vivo metabolism studies of dimethazine - written in 2015

J. Elks (14 November 2014). The Dictionary of Drugs: Chemical Data: Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies
. Springer. pp. 756–. ISBN 978-1-4757-2085-3.

All this book does is show the molecular structure of the compound.

Nutritional and Dietary Supplements: Code or Concern

There's no date on this, but it has references to the year 2000 and beyond, so it's obviously not an old Searle study.

Designer steroids – over‐the‐counter supplements and their androgenic component: review of an increasing problem - written in 2015.

And then there's two articles about law enforcemnt action on it with the FDA warning and a manufacturer of the product was sent to jail (yikes!)

But again, where are these studies from the 60s by Searle?
Right under the molecular structure photo you posted is reference to studies from 1960's. I knew you were special

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude you said M1A is 1 methyl 1 dhea , it converts to methyl estrogen and is actually dht-boldenone. Every thing you said was wrong. Other than your wrong info you gave you copy and paste a bunch of bullshit unrelated to the threads topic M1A and M1A a:a ratio. You're a fake intellectual steroid expert funny bunny
SO THE F*CK WHAT? I said I was wrong and admitted to it. Move on from this pointless debate about how I'm somehow super salty about being wrong about M1A. I'm not mad and I'm glad someone corrected me.

I guess you don't know what in vivo means. These drugs have been tested in humans. You seen for yourself. EVERYTHING you've said or claimed is WRONG.

References:
1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS ISSN: 0004-0169
On Google, this study is listed for 2 pages, but the only page it's listed on is advertisements for DMZ. If you can find this study, I'd enjoy looking at it.

Also, that's not a valid ISSN number.

2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli,

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.
Again, I found this only ads for DMZ. It doesn't seem to exist on the internet.

G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
3. A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS
A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine
[/quote]

Again, only in adverts.

Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
3. A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.;
I couldn't find this, but with journal language unavailable and no title, I can't find it.

So, if I had to guess, I'd say these studies were written up to look like real studies but aren't. Not being able to find A SINGLE INSTANCE of them online, with the exception of advertisements for DMZ, there's nothing to look at.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even if it wasn't specifically Searle who exclusively tested these Designer steroids in humans they have been tested in humans. And to think all this so you can divert attention away from your incorrect information you gave out regarding M1A and its side effects are unknown in humans. Meanwhile we know the side effects from the dozens of threads posted by people running M1A
SO THE F*CK WHAT? I said I was wrong and admitted to it. Move on from this pointless debate about how I'm somehow super salty about being wrong about M1A. I'm not mad and I'm glad someone corrected me.

A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine A new product with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine
Again, only in adverts.

I couldn't find this, but with journal language unavailable and no title, I can't find it.

So, if I had to guess, I'd say these studies were written up to look like real studies but aren't. Not being able to find A SINGLE INSTANCE of them online, with the exception of advertisements for DMZ, there's nothing to look at.
[/QUOTE]
There not real studies? They were written up to look like real studies? LMFAO! Dude you're a complete TOTAL imbecile

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right under the molecular structure photo you posted is reference to studies from 1960's. I knew you were special
Where does it say that? Because I read the paragraph about five times and I don't see anything mentioned about Searle or the 1960s.

I downloaded the whole paper and found the following:

To circumvent the
prohibition of the sales of anabolic steroids included in the law,
‘supplement’ companies tend to be creative, as shown with the
designer steroid dimethazine (DMZ), which consists of two
methasterone molecules linked by an azine group (Fig. 1). In animal
experiments a good anabolic–androgenic dissociation was
observed (Matscher et al., 1962)
Again, this is most likely looking a the A:A: results. But, unfortunately,I can't find out and no one else can either.

No abstract available
I read through the entire study top to bottom and there is NOTHING bout Searle or it being studied in the 1960s.

Read it yourself:
[/quote][/quote]

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even if it wasn't specifically Searle who exclusively tested these Designer steroids in humans they have been tested in humans. And to think all this so you can divert attention away from your incorrect information you gave out regarding M1A and its side effects are unknown in humans. Meanwhile we know the side effects from the dozens of threads posted by people running M1A
Show me the data.

There not real studies? They were written up to look like real studies? LMFAO! Dude you're a complete TOTAL imbecile
Do a Google search for any one of those studies you listed on that product advertisement page and find me the study on pubmed or anywhere else.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No response from the peanut gallery? Can you justify anything you just posted or find me a study on humans, or just a bunch of fake and made up studies that never existed in the first place.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

References:
1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
Listen silly bitsch the four digit number in parentheses is year the study was published that Italian medical journal. All you got is these studies are fake. Fuarcking crawl into a whole and die

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Listen silly bitsch the four digit number in parentheses is year the study was published that Italian medical journal. All you got is these studies are fake. Fuarcking crawl into a whole and die
Oh your definitely loosing a gold star today

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who's talking about 4 digit numbers? Show me A SINGLE STUDY from any one of those adverts that's real. There's not a single trace of them on the internet. So, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I'm still waiting to see the studies from those adverts you posted. After you hounded me by calling me a fake chemist and pseudoscientist I'm not going to let this drop.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I'm still waiting to see the studies from those adverts you posted. After you hounded me by calling me a fake chemist and pseudoscientist I'm not going to let this drop.
If you guys are going to carry this out forever, you two should start a thread in the "anything goes" area.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Italian medical journals from 60'are not going to upload to the internet. Let's drop it. I'm not going to continue with you any longer. I apologize for insulting you. I might be having irritability real bad from 150 mg dienolone. Peace be with you starscream66
Why did you quote me?

And is it the td dienolone or the injectable, 150mg td daily would have my titties on fire

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't mean to quote you. Yes Alex alchemy
Ya I got a couple bottles of the synergen left over. Did a combo of that with the injectable trying to mimic the fast/slow ester combo.

I didn't handle it well. I contemplated letting the titties go till they produced milk so I could sell the milk to raise money for gyno surgery. But I opted out for ralox instead

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been running raloxifene with any 19nor I take last couple years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been running raloxifene with any 19nor I take last couple years
I think that's a great idea, I had terrible experience with 19s the past year, I waited till it was too late and ralox saved the day twice, but cut both cycles short. I absolutely will start ralox out the gate if I use a 19nor again

Reactions: dvw

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either of you guys use Ralox for on a Trest cycle, rather than an AI? Curious if it would be effective.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool, good to know! Was it transdermal, oral, or injectable Trest? How high you go on the Trest?
Transdermal. I don't inject anything. 30 mg daily. Trestolone is serious ****. Use Anabolic minds search tool for any information you seek regarding trestolone. There's a plethora of thread on here discussing Trestolone

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Transdermal. I don't inject anything. 30 mg daily. Trestolone is serious ****. Use Anabolic minds search tool for any information you seek regarding trestolone. There's a plethora of thread on here discussing Trestolone
Im running it now with Epistane. Transdermal at 60 mg. About 3 weeks on it and 3 weeks left. I did research it heavily before taking it, but always interested in others sharing their experience with it as well, especially in regards to it’s aromatization. The Epistane has basically functioned as an AI (though I have a Arimidexand Ralox on deck if needed). No sides other than night sweats so far.

Reactions: dvw

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im running it now with Epistane. Transdermal at 60 mg. About 3 weeks on it and 3 weeks left. I did research it heavily before taking it, but always interested in others sharing their experience with it as well, especially in regards to it’s aromatization. The Epistane has basically functioned as an AI (though I have a Arimidexand Ralox on deck if needed). No sides other than night sweats so far.
What is weight gain so far?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
might not be much along side epistane... that combo would keep your eating skills on point.