anti estrogen anti prolactin

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Pat when are you coming out with a anti estrogen to compliment your Testforce. Also a anti prolactin would be nice.

larkham

Awards
Isn't increase in Est. good with increase in Test?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
yes I don't want to drop E too low, but I want to be a bit harder when taking Testforce. Also I read somewhere that prolactin can be increased up to 152 percent by DAA products. from what I understand a anti estrogen will indirectly work as a anti-prolactin also.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pat when are you coming out with a anti estrogen to compliment your Testforce. Also a anti prolactin would be nice.

I dont really think these are necessary for the average healthy male taking testforce2

However, it probably would be financially beneficial for me to insist that they are neccesary cuz that way i can manipulate you all into buying one or two more products

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
would 6 oxo extreme be good to run with test force 2, i got one bottle left

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yes

larkham

Awards
I dont really think these are necessary for the average healthy male taking testforce2

However, it probably would be financially beneficial for me to insist that they are neccesary cuz that way i can manipulate you all into buying one or two more products
Like the person who wrote this article, pimping a product (thanks to the Rep who pointed this out!)

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Dangers-of-D-Aspartic-Acid---Boost-Your-Testosterone-Safely-With-This-Secret!&id=4632468

Anyway, I'm off to buy Testforce 2.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I read the articl and I did not like Formadrol at all

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
An anti-prolactin would be nice, something take along with a tren product

Personally never took any tren products out of the fear of prolactin gyno

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
An anti-prolactin would be nice, something take along with a tren product

Personally never took any tren products out of the fear of prolactin gyno

trenbolone does not raise prolactin. estra-4,9-diene would not be expected to either

trenbolone will likely increase the production of aromatase enzyme however. And since it is suppressive you end up with a real problem once your cycle is over unless you get on some anti-estrogens right away

check out the next issue of MD for more explanation

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
trenbolone does not raise prolactin. estra-4,9-diene would not be expected to either

trenbolone will likely increase the production of aromatase enzyme however. And since it is suppressive you end up with a real problem once your cycle is over unless you get on some anti-estrogens right away

check out the next issue of MD for more explanation
I believe he was talking about 19-nor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 8
SirVigorusMuffdive Anabolics 1
nikosktm Supplements 23
Supplements 21
Supplements 10