Best anti estrogen?

JackedLamb88

Awards
What is the best anti estrogen out there that i can get? Im on TRT and a low dose of arimidex, but its not enough. My last labs showed 62 for estrogen. It is near impossible for me to get and maintain an erection. Any help is appreciated.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, Arimidex is a legit, powerful drug. If you and your doctor agree that your estrogen is too high (the number doesn't mean a lot in and of itself unless it's at one extreme or another), would you not consider slightly increasing the dose and re-doing bloodwork?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always used Aromasin w/ good results. Best choice for lipids as well. (Most of the others throw lipids way out of whack).

Attachments

JackedLamb88

Awards
Well, Arimidex is a legit, powerful drug. If you and your doctor agree that your estrogen is too high (the number doesn't mean a lot in and of itself unless it's at one extreme or another), would you not consider slightly increasing the dose and re-doing bloodwork?
We have increased the dose to half a pill once a week and then again to 1 pill once a week and now after the latest blood work she recommended DIM? Instead of increasing the dosage again. Could that not be whats causing my ED?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have increased the dose to half a pill once a week and then again to 1 pill once a week and now after the latest blood work she recommended DIM? Instead of increasing the dosage again. Could that not be whats causing my ED?
You may want other hormones check. Do you know prolactin? Do you know total and free test? SHBG?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I once used Letrozole while running 500mg of test/wk, had bloodwork done on my own and my E was very low. Don't remember the exact number but it was at the very bottom of the reference range.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I once used Letrozole while running 500mg of test/wk, had bloodwork done on my own and my E was very low. Don't remember the exact number but it was at the very bottom of the reference range.
letro is very powerful, the most powerful AI i can think of!!! but like @Power-Lift said, it comes with sides.

JackedLamb88

Awards
You may want other hormones check. Do you know prolactin? Do you know total and free test? SHBG?
Total and free test was good but not sure the bloodwork included prolactin or SHBG. I will check later.

JackedLamb88

Awards
@ValiantThor08

Estradiol 62
Total test 2218
Free test 765
Guess they didnt test for prolactin or shbg. Based on these numbers, thoughts on ED causes? Im already on 1 mg pill of arimidex per week

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ValiantThor08

Estradiol 62
Total test 2218
Free test 765
Guess they didnt test for prolactin or shbg. Based on these numbers, thoughts on ED causes? Im already on 1 mg pill of arimidex per week
Did they list the reference ranges on those 3?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ValiantThor08

Estradiol 62
Total test 2218
Free test 765
Heightened prolactin can cause loss of libido. Perhaps your e2 is too high. Too high and too low, can cause issues with libido.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your Dr. is ok with you having total T over 2 000 and free over 700?
That's what I was looking at.
That free T is crazy.

That's why I asked the ranges. I thought maybe they used a different scale.

:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Estradiol 0-39
Total test 250-1100
Free test 35-155
Well, you could up the AI a Little.

And (since we're having to guess), you could try some Inhibit-P, or something like that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going a bit beyond the ED issue, decreasing the amount of test you pin would likely decrease your E2 and maybe no need to increase AI dosing. Could possibly even stop taking the AI.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your Dr. is ok with you having total T over 2 000 and free over 700?
mine would have a freak out at 900...should be clear he is using a 'clinic' , no regular doc would be ok with 2000, imho.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
mine would have a freak out at 900...should be clear he is using a 'clinic' , no regular doc would be ok with 2000, imho.
Oh yeah I keep forgetting these 'clinics'.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know right. I'm over here begging my dr. to raise my Test Cyp to 125/wk and people are like yea my doctor just prescribed me 200mg of test per week, 150 mg of primo and some Anavar. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kinda like the doctor feelgoods of the 70's, tell em what you want and you get it!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
kinda like the doctor feelgoods of the 70's, tell em what you want and you get it!!!
Wasn't alive in the 70's, but I'd like an appointment with Dr. Feelgood 😏 I can only remember a song about a Dr. Feelgood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know right. I'm over here begging my dr. to raise my Test Cyp to 125/wk and people are like yea my doctor just prescribed me 200mg of test per week, 150 mg of primo and some Anavar. LOL
back in the 70's fat chicks used to make the rounds and get scripts for black beauty's at 5 or 6 docs every month, and if you told your doctor you had insomnia he would prescribe quaaludes...