brawn anti estrogen complete

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got one bottle of brawn's anti e complete. at the ingredients panel it says arimestane and not arimistane. is this a typo or something different to arimistane.
Inkedarimistane_LI.jpg

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I’ve heard label mistakes are quite common with them.

Im thinking of using their GDA Recompagen v2 as it’s one of the easiest for me to get in UK other than the favourites which I would need to order from US

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For some reason that's how Brawn types it allways. Should be the same thing.

arimestane30.jpg

lataus.jpeg

Last edited:
Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
No, brother.

It isn't a SERM.
And it isn't a reliable AI.
Someone on this forum says E. Cottonii is a natural SERM... what’s the best OTC AI? I have gyno, a small lump on the right, but I don’t have access to ralox...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone on this forum says E. Cottonii is a natural SERM... what’s the best OTC AI? I have gyno, a small lump on the right, but I don’t have access to ralox...
Ugh .... Italy.
So you can't buy, or order SERMS or AIs, right?

Maybe someone from Europe will comment on your best options ....

Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
Ugh .... Italy.
So you can't buy, or order SERMS or AIs, right?

Maybe someone from Europe will comment on your best options ....
So even a famous product like inhibit e is **** ?
Or virtus ?

Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
No .... They're good products.
Can you order those?
I will try to order these but inhibit e is similar to brawn anti e, both have Brassaiopsis Glomerulata and i3c. Virtus will come from uk so if customs let it pass will arrive in a month, 🥲

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will try to order these but inhibit e is similar to brawn anti e, both have Brassaiopsis Glomerulata and i3c. Virtus will come from uk so if customs let it pass will arrive in a month, 🥲
I think Virtus to be the strongest otc AI and then maybe Letrone or Inhibit E, based on user reviews. But I don't think AI's will reverse your gyno, even the pharma AI's. Maybe if you slam your E to the ground with Letrozole you could have some success, but no guarantees and it would be a ruff ride.

The E Cottonii is said to work as a serm by the supp companies and there was this one study where it "outperformed Tamoxifen", but I haven't seen the study and it's details and what that statement means.. To me the whole thing just sounds a bit too good to be true, but if you can dig out more?

I think you should really just try to get Ralox or Tamox by what ever means required. Have you talked to a dr. about your issue? Then there's allways surgery. It's the surest and the best bet.

Last edited:
Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
I think Virtus to be the strongest otc AI and then maybe Letrone or Inhibit E, based on user reviews. But I don't think AI's will reverse your gyno, even the pharma AI's. Maybe if you slam your E to the ground with Letrozole you could have some success, but no guarantees and it would be a ruff ride.

The E Cottonii is said to work as a serm by the supp companies and there was this was one study where it "outperformed Tamoxifen", but I haven't seen the study and it's details and what that statement means.. To me the whole thing just sounds a bit too good to be true, but if you can dig out more?

I think you should really just try to get Ralox or Tamox by what ever means required. Have you talked to a dr. about your issue? Then there's allways surgery. It's the surest and the best bet.
It’s a gyno of few weeks and is very mild. The best solution will be raloxifene but at the moment I can’t go for a prescription. Last night I applied some ice on the nipples and now the lump is so small that I can’ t even say if I have gyno.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s a gyno of few weeks and is very mild. The best solution will be raloxifene but at the moment I can’t go for a prescription. Last night I applied some ice on the nipples and now the lump is so small that I can’ t even say if I have gyno.
I bet the ice makes your nips just 'contract'. I have some pubertal gyno too that I made worse with insufficient pct at one point. When it's a bit colder it's not visible, but some times sticks out like an icecream cone. The more fresh the gyno is the more change you have reversing it, but the serm's are still your best bet. If you can't go prescription maybe you can go ugl.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not going to knock Brawn's product, but we've had quite a few people say they had much better results with Inhibit-E.
Here's a link to the full write up if you want to read it: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/inhibit-e/

Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
get you sum Arimahex buy APEX. its on sale BOGO until the end of the month. you will pay a little for the shipping but w/e...
I’ m from Italy. First customs probably don’ t let it pass through. Second it will arrive in a month.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess we are so soft and fragile that everything has to be forbidden and controlled.. Someone might make a boo boo.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OTC Iron Legion Virtus is likely the most potent option

Sustain Alpha also works quite well as an AI - 7,8 benzoflavone is quite potent when used TD

Finasteridegyno

Finasteridegyno

Awards
OTC Iron Legion Virtus is likely the most potent option

Sustain Alpha also works quite well as an AI - 7,8 benzoflavone is quite potent when used TD
Yeah but is it legal in Italy? I have to order it from predator nutrition from uk, so it has to pass through customs, Brexit fault. I sent an email to Iron Legion customer service to ask if it is allowed here in Italy but they didn’t answer.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but is it legal in Italy? I have to order it from predator nutrition from uk, so it has to pass through customs, Brexit fault
I'm pretty sure the Trans resveratrol to be ok and I would assume the 7,8 benzoflavone to be also, but am not completely sure on that. You should be able to ask customs or your goverments health bureu or what ever instance is controlling what substances can be ordered to your country.

If you order SA from the UK you can use Powermyself. They have lower prices than Predator and lower shipping cost also.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn needs to hire a spell checker

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but is it legal in Italy? I have to order it from predator nutrition from uk, so it has to pass through customs, Brexit fault. I sent an email to Iron Legion customer service to ask if it is allowed here in Italy but they didn’t answer.
I would be surprised if it's not, but we can't keep track of the restrictions in each and every country.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
B Anabolics 35
Malbranque Anabolics 13
nikosktm Anabolics 6