Best anti estrogen?

JackedLamb88

Awards
What is the best anti estrogen out there that i can get? Im on TRT and a low dose of arimidex, but its not enough. My last labs showed 62 for estrogen. It is near impossible for me to get and maintain an erection. Any help is appreciated.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topical 6-OXO

BOGO until the end of the month.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-E has been popular on the forums and used for year by people, including people on HRT.

It is a convenient, 3 capsule per day formula.

You can read the full write up here: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/inhibit-e/

We are out of stock direct at the moment, but DPS has it on sale for 15.99 ea. with the coupon code listed on the product page on their website.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the best anti estrogen out there that i can get? Im on TRT and a low dose of arimidex, but its not enough. My last labs showed 62 for estrogen. It is near impossible for me to get and maintain an erection. Any help is appreciated.
If you are prescribed arimidex, ask the doc about upping the dose slightly, or see if he will allow you to try aromasin. You don't want letrozole IMO, so arimidex and aromasin are going to be your too best bets. You just will have to play with the dosing.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said letro is the strongest. Just up your dose of armimadex

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your dose on your trt just curious?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you can get a hold of it, Virtus from iron legion has amazing feedback and logs to to see.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about letrone or toremifene?
Letrone is a great natural OTC AI. I enjoy it, but it is not going to be as powerful as aromasin or arimidex. Toremifene is a SERM. If you are looking for more estrogen reduction, what you want to do is raise the dose of your present pharmaceutical AI.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up arimidex from your doc. Best otc i have used is definitely virtus-kept estro down on 100mg of trest daily.