ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a very nice stack that I have been running for quite some time now.

I have been taking AE for at least 18 months straight now.
I have been using BMP for almost a year in a row.
I use ARA 2-3 times a year.
I have been running Triad constantly for many many years.
I immediately invested in androgen and bought it for a year of uninterrupted use. I'm in the second half of the third jar.
The first thing that struck me was the sleep which became phenomenal. Dreaming every night and waking up fresh ready for a new day.
I also experience a different energy both in the gym and during the day.
So so far I like what I have experienced. It will be an exciting year. If more interesting products come out, they will of course be tried. View attachment 206027
You are your own supplement shop!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I immediately invested in androgen and bought it for a year of uninterrupted use. I'm in the second half of the third jar.
The first thing that struck me was the sleep which became phenomenal. Dreaming every night and waking up fresh ready for a new day.
So so far I like what I have experienced. It will be an exciting year. If more interesting products come out, they will of course be tried. View attachment 206027
By the gods that is the ultimate natty stack[/QUOTE]

ever try vector over AE?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel free to take more, its your wallet.
But it isnt needed. The problem is one person says they take more and everyone thinks they need to take more.
The dose is set where it is for a reason.

I take 2 and Ive regained 23lbs in the last couple of months.
everyone in this thread that did 1 cap am 1 cap pm said they only notice the sleep enhancement after a week. that's why I tried double dosing and it made me feel really good.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Its been a bit since I have given any major updates so I thought I would give everyone an idea of whats ahead.

1. BLR and Antaeus are working together on a new project that has been in the works for some time now.
There will be a new brand coming in the next couple of months.
I have been mentioning a new stimulant. It took ALOT of work but we have something exceptional.
Patented. Novel stimulant.
This stuff puts every stim presently used in supps to shame. Smoother/cleaner, no jitters, long half life, absolutely no crash.
Most of all its powerful. Stronger than caffeine by a good deal.
A single dose gives me crisp strong stimulation for HOURS.
Combined with other stims....well....its not for the faint of heart.
This is not something anyone has seen or heard of.
It is 100% natural (I have it growing in my yard presently) quite the beautiful plant. And we have tested the plant confirming the chemical is present. This is not a magic show where we try to pass off something 100% synthetic.
You can expect to see 2 products in the next 60 days or so.
One will be a liquid fat burner. Utilizing the new stim and several new trademarked and or patented ingredients.
These are all highly potent, highly soluble, highly bioavailable. The potion is rapidly absorbed and the fat burning effects are absolutely insane.
For now and for the foreseeable future this will only be available through our brands. HINT
Eventually we will license it.

Over the next 6 months this company will be introducing some pretty interesting things. Revolutionary.
Most will be patented and trademarked ingredients that will be utilized first by our brands and then offered for licensing.
Some you have never heard of
Some you may have but we have either augmented or created analogues etc.
Either way there are some major changes coming for the nutraceutical industry

2. on the BLR side.
We have a new transdermal coming.
We have major changes coming to the whole lineup as we update the products.
Many of the products will have changes coming. And I dont mean we are going to F up the formulas like so many brands do when they change formulas. These changes will be additive only. 0 subtractions.
We are just adding new ingredients to make the products better.
Wait till you see what we are cooking up
Brundel you’re an absolute legend..
What’s the new transdermal by the way?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Man!
Give it a couple weeks and Ill say more. The formula isnt finalized and will likely change.
There is a ton of stuff coming though. Its the culmination of years of work.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Holy sweet baby 10lb newborn infant Jesus!!
Just missing some Follidrone or EpiPlex...

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What sorcery is this @brundel!?

I finally got my hands on Androgin and Han Swolo. My experience and thoughts:

Swolo Solo - Pumps come on quick and strong, i wouldn't say my muscles feel absolutely engorged but it feels great and the pump stays around for a good hour or so.

Androgin.. Positive effects on mood and sleep definitely there. No wild dreams as of yet as some reported but let's see. I loaded over the weekend and hit the gym stacked with Swolo. My 10RM on flat bench is up 20LB and I managed to bang out 50 reps each at my 10RM (rest pause style) for 10 exercises. I wouldn't believe it myself if I weren't the one writing this.

But here's the best part.. The reason I was able to push so hard was a sheer absence of physical markers of muscular fatigue! I mean I would physically reach failure, but there was no lactic buildup or pain from microtears.. Nothing. Does Androgin double as a lactic acid buffer or have pain management properties? In all my years I have never experienced something like this. It's absolutely incredible.

On a related note, I am more excited than ever to introduce BLR to the Pakistani market now. I have been in touch multiple times but have not recieved any wholesale information from your team as of yet.

Just to give you a brief : - The business will be ready to begin importing product in the next 2-4 weeks and BLR is at the top of my list. Would it be possible to speak with you directly or someone on the sales team in this regard? I also require some ancillary information for my freight/customs agents.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best!

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Man!
Give it a couple weeks and Ill say more. The formula isnt finalized and will likely change.
There is a ton of stuff coming though. Its the culmination of years of work.
I’m excited to learn more about the transdermal and whether it will be used for fat burning, muscle building, hormone modulation or a combination of these.

Are there any plans for a 25% store-wide sale in the near future? I was hoping to test drive Han Swolo and pick up a few more Viron’s.

@brundel

Last edited:

panan

Awards
You are your own supplement shop!
My kitchen cabinets are crammed with various supplements. So yes, when I show people my little collection, they are always just as amazed. I think you have to give it a try to see if it works. Always run a minimum of 3 months. If I like what I experience, I extend 6 months at a time. 😁

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
My kitchen cabinets are crammed with various supplements. So yes, when I show people my little collection, they are always just as amazed. I think you have to give it a try to see if it works. Always run a minimum of 3 months. If I like what I experience, I extend 6 months at a time. 😁
Hahahaha my room gets called a pharmacy 😄

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Swolo Solo - Pumps come on quick and strong, i wouldn't say my muscles feel absolutely engorged but it feels great and the pump stays around for a good hour or so.

Androgin.. Positive effects on mood and sleep definitely there. No wild dreams as of yet as some reported but let's see. I loaded over the weekend and hit the gym stacked with Swolo. My 10RM on flat bench is up 20LB and I managed to bang out 50 reps each at my 10RM (rest pause style) for 10 exercises. I wouldn't believe it myself if I weren't the one writing this.

But here's the best part.. The reason I was able to push so hard was a sheer absence of physical markers of muscular fatigue! I mean I would physically reach failure, but there was no lactic buildup or pain from microtears.. Nothing. Does Androgin double as a lactic acid buffer or have pain management properties? In all my years I have never experienced something like this. It's absolutely incredible.

On a related note, I am more excited than ever to introduce BLR to the Pakistani market now. I have been in touch multiple times but have not recieved any wholesale information from your team as of yet.

Just to give you a brief : - The business will be ready to begin importing product in the next 2-4 weeks and BLR is at the top of my list. Would it be possible to speak with you directly or someone on the sales team in this regard? I also require some ancillary information for my freight/customs agents.

All the best!
That's for the feedback, and would be cool to see BLR in Pakistan.

panan

Awards
Need to know what your results have been from this stack?
This is a good combo of products that complement each other very nicely.
Androgin gives me energy, recovery and some strength gains.
BMP feels more health-promoting. It heals my body nicely and I feel really good.
A plus is that it is difficult to put on fat. It recomposes the body incredibly well on its own.
AE is probably more suitable for eating a few hundred kcal in excess. But it behaves well even when eating for maintenance.
X-gels are one of many favorites. The muscle contact and the pump are among the better ones.
The combination of all these makes me look forward to every workout.
In fact, I think BMP has made it difficult for me to put on weight this winter.
Normally, I usually put on 7-8 pounds every winter with how I eat. But this winter, I have only gained weight by 2 pounds.
I did not have that "problem" the winter before when I used AE without BMP.

panan

Awards
Holy sweet baby 10lb newborn infant Jesus!!
Just missing some Follidrone or EpiPlex...
I agree with that. I have used Follidrone a lot before. It has been a part of my arsenal quite a bit, but not in the last year.
Should it appear somewhere with a great price, it can definitely be added. There are so many favorites out there.
Sometimes you have to sift. ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Wow!! Now that’s a stash! I feel like my sup wall is quite small! 🤣

He really is!!

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it just me or does anyone else feel an increase in libido? I just upped it to 2caps in the morning and def feel it even more...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

All the best!
sometimes we get busy and we are super shorthanded post covid.
Email again to remind.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sometimes we get busy and we are super shorthanded post covid.
Email again to remind.
Hi Brundel, I did mail again but without much luck. I have mailed Jonah directly once more just moments ago, if you could please see to it that he gets the requested info over to me soon I would really appreciate that (need time to work out logistics and get customs quotes). I'd love to get BLR in my opening lineup!

All the best!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As for Androgin, strength is consistently going up. I'm going off my 10RM on compound movements mostly when I say this. Seeing increases across the board, recovery seems great. Great way to end week 2 with another 10 to go!

Still curious to know if Androgin exhibits fatigue marker buffering or pain management properties because my muscles feel bulletproof, even when I hit failure!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As for Androgin, strength is consistently going up. I'm going off my 10RM on compound movements mostly when I say this. Seeing increases across the board, recovery seems great. Great way to end week 2 with another 10 to go!

Still curious to know if Androgin exhibits fatigue marker buffering or pain management properties because my muscles feel bulletproof, even when I hit failure!
Excited to see how everything progresses.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been a bit since I have given any major updates so I thought I would give everyone an idea of whats ahead.

1. BLR and Antaeus are working together on a new project that has been in the works for some time now.
There will be a new brand coming in the next couple of months.
I have been mentioning a new stimulant. It took ALOT of work but we have something exceptional.
Patented. Novel stimulant.
This stuff puts every stim presently used in supps to shame. Smoother/cleaner, no jitters, long half life, absolutely no crash.
Most of all its powerful. Stronger than caffeine by a good deal.
A single dose gives me crisp strong stimulation for HOURS.
Combined with other stims....well....its not for the faint of heart.
This is not something anyone has seen or heard of.
It is 100% natural (I have it growing in my yard presently) quite the beautiful plant. And we have tested the plant confirming the chemical is present. This is not a magic show where we try to pass off something 100% synthetic.
You can expect to see 2 products in the next 60 days or so.
One will be a liquid fat burner. Utilizing the new stim and several new trademarked and or patented ingredients.
These are all highly potent, highly soluble, highly bioavailable. The potion is rapidly absorbed and the fat burning effects are absolutely insane.
For now and for the foreseeable future this will only be available through our brands. HINT
Eventually we will license it.

Over the next 6 months this company will be introducing some pretty interesting things. Revolutionary.
Most will be patented and trademarked ingredients that will be utilized first by our brands and then offered for licensing.
Some you have never heard of
Some you may have but we have either augmented or created analogues etc.
Either way there are some major changes coming for the nutraceutical industry

2. on the BLR side.
We have a new transdermal coming.
We have major changes coming to the whole lineup as we update the products.
Many of the products will have changes coming. And I dont mean we are going to F up the formulas like so many brands do when they change formulas. These changes will be additive only. 0 subtractions.
We are just adding new ingredients to make the products better.
Wait till you see what we are cooking up
Let’s grow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The fatigue buffering is definitely interesting!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Almost at the end of month one. Decent recomp, still feeling great in the gym. Lifts are consistently going up. Let's see what happens in the next 2 months!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost at the end of month one. Decent recomp, still feeling great in the gym. Lifts are consistently going up. Let's see what happens in the next 2 months!
Good to hear. I go back and forth on this supplement. One review nothing, next review positive. Sounds great, back on my list to try!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t beat a nice recomp with lifts going up!

Wolfhound123

Awards
Unfortunately it’s not as groundbreaking as it’s been hyped about , I’ll mention it again. I was taking a total of 6 caps a day divided for 8 weeks, and absolutely nothing changed. Again this was my experience and only mine. What was the reason of me being a non responder? I don’t know.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's been out for a while now. I can't find a log anywhere on here. There Instagram page has only 34 comments, so I'm not sure if to pick some up and give it run.
Spend the money on good food instead.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately it’s not as groundbreaking as it’s been hyped about , I’ll mention it again. I was taking a total of 6 caps a day divided for 8 weeks, and absolutely nothing changed. Again this was my experience and only mine. What was the reason of me being a non responder? I don’t know.
Not everything works for everyone. Doesn’t mean that it’s not good for most people. There are multiple comments on here of people sleeping better, getting stronger and weight and lifts going up. It’s unfortunate that it didn’t work for you but sometimes that happens.

Also in the bodybuilding world, people don’t like to temper their expectations. They buy a product, have zero clue how much they are eating or even how to train in the gym really and on top of it run themselves into the dirt with cardio sessions and and then complain they aren’t growing. Not saying this is you, just a general statement.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been out for a while now. I can't find a log anywhere on here. There Instagram page has only 34 comments, so I'm not sure if to pick some up and give it run.
There are a multitude of comments from people reporting solid effects from it but we didn’t give out any free bottles so of course there wont be any logs. If there were logs and they were via free bottles that would also be a complaint.

Instagram isn’t the end all be all. I know a lot are used to ghost and redcon type companies who have hundreds of thousands of followers based on marketing and labels but that’s not BLR.

I think you should definitely go with the good food anyway, a lot people dont have their diet down enough to even notice when a product is solid or not and that’s just the truth.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently running a log strictly on Androgin. It can be found in the supplement log forum. First day is today! I’m really curious to see the effects on strength.
Would you look at that! Tag me up so I can follow along please!

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Would you look at that! Tag me up so I can follow along please!
BLR Androgin 8 Week Log

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reality is we just dont spend much time here anymore because the forum has slowed so much.
So we havnt even run logs because nobody is watching them.
Presently focusing on more direct to consumer models.
How do we judge if people who take the product like the product?=Androgin sales are steady and we still have about 60% of those sales as repeat purchases meaning they bought Androgin and repurchased after use.
Androgin is also outselling Follidrone 3:1 which is saying something.
Maybe there are not as many reviews on AM as we normally would expect but for us this is ok.

I also just dont have the time to be here as much.
Neotek is just on the cusp of launch as is Philosophers stone.
This means soon there will be some major disruption in the sports nutrition industry as Neotek launches several patented and trademarked ingredients and products containing them.
Meanwhile Philosophers stone will sell raw materials to the industry.
This is good because is means more companies will have access to some of our unique ingredients and is means that the laundry list of stuff we have worked on over the years will be available to other brands.

Going to be an interesting next few months.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Log updated!

BLR Androgin 8 Week Log

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don t have a clue about what you are talking about WTF is philosophers stones?
You have never met Nicholas Flamel?
Shameful.

Philosophers stone is the present name of a company created by myself and the owner of Antaeus.
We have a laundry list of ingredients only used by us. Some of them are exceptional.
We will be offering these to other companies as raw materials. Think along the lines of Chromadex or compound solutions or the like.

Neotek is a company also created by us. This will specifically be built around the new stimulant we patented and some other....interesting stimulant and nootropics. The stimulant is very good. Better than caffeine in every perceivable way.
Amazing focus
Long half life. When caffeine gives you a crash this stuff is still at full steam, but, interestingly it doesnt seem to effect sleep as much as some other stims.
0 Crash. Absolutely none.
POWERFUL. THis isnt some candy ass excuse for a stim. Its full throttle (*&!@#

I took some this morning and I am firing on all cylinders. Dominates caffeine.
Finally.....Look at all the crappy psuedo stims out there presently.
Dynamine -They suggest 50mg but it doesnt work AT ALL at 50mg. And at 150 it just gives you a rapid crash. Tastes like death.
Teacrine? is this even a stimulant? Doesnt feel like one. Tastes even worse than dynamine.
What about ampiberry and all that stuff. Does it even work?......Its not a stimulant I am aware of.

Something is coming.......