ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Any concern of antioxidant overload? I know most of these ingredients alone (korean mistletoe extract, loquat fruit aka eriobotrya japonica, catechins, etc.) are very potent antioxidant extracts. Now we’re adding in a plethora of extracts from ginseng with Androgin. There’s been some evidence that antioxidant overload could actually elicit a pro-oxidant effect and is associated with cancer. Any concern of too much of a good thing stacking all these?
I’d be more concerned with antioxidants reducing muscle damage.
I don’t think the amount of antioxidants in any of their products would be so much that it would be overload, if so it would stunt muscle growth before anything.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any concern of antioxidant overload? I know most of these ingredients alone (korean mistletoe extract, loquat fruit aka eriobotrya japonica, catechins, etc.) are very potent antioxidant extracts. Now we’re adding in a plethora of extracts from ginseng with Androgin. There’s been some evidence that antioxidant overload could actually elicit a pro-oxidant effect and is associated with cancer. Any concern of too much of a good thing stacking all these?
No

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious, with the inclusion of Cistanche was there any noted pro erectile effects?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, with the inclusion of Cistanche was there any noted pro erectile effects?
This was not something we studied directly.
But with the increase in testosterone expected and direct androgen receptor activity there is potential for this effect.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was not something we studied directly.
But with the increase in testosterone expected and direct androgen receptor activity there is potential for this effect.
Did any of the subjects that used the supplement comment on libido/drive/etc?

Stern3657

Awards
How effective should this be on a cut? I am planning an ~8 week modest calorie deficit soon followed by a lean bulk. Would it be worth it to run this on the cut or should I wait for the bulk? I am sure the best answer would be to use on both but funds are a bit tight and that isn’t possible right now so, I want to get the best bang for the buck. Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How effective should this be on a cut? I am planning an ~8 week modest calorie deficit soon followed by a lean bulk. Would it be worth it to run this on the cut or should I wait for the bulk? I am sure the best answer would be to use on both but funds are a bit tight and that isn’t possible right now so, I want to get the best bang for the buck. Thanks.
For me this could go either way. With something as potent as this and only being in a modest calorie deficit, I could definitely see a recomp happening. Either way id prefer to use the natty anabolics on a cut to maintain the muscle mass Ive worked so hard for.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any noted anxiety? Panax red ginseng gives me high heart rate, anxiousness

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Can Androgin be stacked or taken alongside with transdermal DHEA like Dermacrine?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
When can we expect the release? I’m getting antsy sorry

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was transdermal application considered for Androgin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was transdermal application considered for Androgin?
These are not really good transdermal candidates.
For example Rb1 is roughly double the cutoff for molecular weight and the cost vs bioavailability ratio is not there.
Not everything is suitable for transdermal administration.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of adding Viron and Cumin supplement to this would that add anything or just be overkill?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of adding Viron and Cumin supplement to this would that add anything or just be overkill?
Viron would help your free test levels to rise and will suppress cortisol. Always a good addition.
Not sure about cumin unless your making indian food.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am reading that intestinal flora metabolizes certain ginsenosides to different ones. RG1 -> RH1/RH2. guessing that this process is also individualized depending on gut flora. We know that cyclodextrin addition should increase certain ginsenoside RG1/RB1 to be absorbed before it is metabolized to different ginsenosides. Since these appear to be most anabolic & SARM like. I think I remember reading that fermented ginseng extracts which show different bioavailability (GS15-4). An individual that takes kimchi, kombucha, kefir would have a different response to supplementation of ginsenosides. I understand that cyclodextrin addition should minimize metabolism from the intended ginsenosides. How is pro and prebiotic intakes play a role here or doesnt?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am reading that intestinal flora metabolizes certain ginsenosides to different ones. RG1 -> RH1/RH2. guessing that this process is also individualized depending on gut flora. We know that cyclodextrin addition should increase certain ginsenoside RG1/RB1 to be absorbed before it is metabolized to different ginsenosides. Since these appear to be most anabolic & SARM like. I think I remember reading that fermented ginseng extracts which show different bioavailability (GS15-4). An individual that takes kimchi, kombucha, kefir would have a different response to supplementation of ginsenosides. I understand that cyclodextrin addition should minimize metabolism from the intended ginsenosides. How is pro and prebiotic intakes play a role here or doesnt?
Post a link to the study you are talking about.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if I currently take ginseng on workout days and certain other days, should I completely stop taking ginseng if I’m taking androgin or could I still take some on days when I’m going out or something as a lil energy booster?

and does the above only apply to Chinese/Korean/American(?) ginseng ginseng or does it also apply to Siberian ginseng?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, def. want to keep an eye on the logs for this one :)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I currently take ginseng on workout days and certain other days, should I completely stop taking ginseng if I’m taking androgin or could I still take some on days when I’m going out or something as a lil energy booster?

and does the above only apply to Chinese/Korean/American(?) ginseng ginseng or does it also apply to Siberian ginseng?
Feel free to take ginseng.
Its not really the same at this point because while Androgin is partially made from Ginseng ALOT of the components are removed and we are using high potency standardized extracts. Plus we have a 6 component bioavailability package.
If you took a whole bottle of regular ginseng you would still likely not absorb as much ginsenosides.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isnt really relevant.
Its a non human, pitri dish study investigating the effects of RG1 and RH1 on inflammatory cytokines.
I dont see how this applies here.

To your original question.
Gut flora and fauna will always effect metabolism which is a big part of why different drugs work differently for different people but in this case great efforts have been taken to prevent metabolism and while some will likely still occur we cant look at pitri dish studies and studies regarding other types of fermented products to determine an outcome in a non related system.
If you take a prebiotic or probiotic continue to do so.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rg1 treatment increased the expression of myosin heavy chain isoforms characteristic for both oxidative and glycolytic muscle fibers; increased myofiber sizes were accompanied by enhanced muscle strength. Rg1 treatment also enhanced oxidative muscle metabolism with elevated oxidative phosphorylation proteins. Furthermore, Rg1-treated muscles exhibited increased levels of anabolic S6 kinase signaling.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rg1 treatment increased the expression of myosin heavy chain isoforms characteristic for both oxidative and glycolytic muscle fibers; increased myofiber sizes were accompanied by enhanced muscle strength. Rg1 treatment also enhanced oxidative muscle metabolism with elevated oxidative phosphorylation proteins. Furthermore, Rg1-treated muscles exhibited increased levels of anabolic S6 kinase signaling.

we are excited! Give us the purchase link. I have a 2nd child on the way for May. I need to milk the gains till then

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are excited! Give us the purchase link. I have a 2nd child on the way for May. I need to milk the gains till then
Lol, Im just using the time we have to get more data out. There is ALOT of supporting data for this stuff. More than anything else we have ever produced. You must be busy with 3 kids! The good news is this stuff is worth it. Worth the wait and the cost.