ANDROGIN new Black lion Research ANABOLIC is here.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be interesting to see the data.

Its good that some are starting to see the first effects of elevated gh levels.

Wait till the effects of it binding to the androgen receptor start to show.
For me personally the strength increases has been pretty significant and weight is steadily rising.
I'll be sure to update you.
I've been supplementing with L-carnitine tartrate and forskolin for the last month or two to increase AR capabilities. Hopefully a bit of a synergistic effect on this combo

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Small update on Androgin.

Noticing WAY better sleep, 3 days in. Could this be in my head or would this contribute?
I have noticed as well much better sleep. Brundel, does androgin have the possibility of causing low blood sugar?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have noticed as well much better sleep. Brundel, does androgin have the possibility of causing low blood sugar?
The binding to the ghrelin receptor may give symptoms of low blood sugar (hunger).

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I think for now I would suggest waiting. There are studies showing RB1 and others can increase Lutenizing hormone and others that show a block of the negative feedback loop that causes suppression but for now we just need to wait and see.
It is possible this will help prevent suppression of testosterone levels on cycle but I just dont have enough data to go off of.
This makes me wonder if it could be worth stacking with a test booster. My thought is, could the blocking of the negative feedback loop lead to a higher testosterone homeostasis? Such an interesting product you have here!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to update you.
I've been supplementing with L-carnitine tartrate and forskolin for the last month or two to increase AR capabilities. Hopefully a bit of a synergistic effect on this combo
I’ve been taking Carnitine too to get ready for it. Gotta get some money on my card soon so I can run a log. Can’t wait to see what it does in combo with something that increases androgen receptors because as a stand-alone it sounds amazing.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this be okay stacked with Prolactrone? If so all 3 before bed or 2 before bed and 1 am fasted?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could but this isn't a major concern.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This makes me wonder if it could be worth stacking with a test booster. My thought is, could the blocking of the negative feedback loop lead to a higher testosterone homeostasis? Such an interesting product you have here!
Yah I think stacking viron would be amazing.
Rising test
Dropping shbg
Sarm and ghrp like actions

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been doing fasted walks in the morning as part of my cutting routine. Thinking the GH benefit of androgin combined with a fat burner containing yohimbe would work nicely together.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been doing fasted walks in the morning as part of my cutting routine. Thinking the GH benefit of androgin combined with a fat burner containing yohimbe would work nicely together.
Yes it would!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be okay stacked with Prolactrone? If so all 3 before bed or 2 before bed and 1 am fasted?
I'm on day 2 and also wondering most optimal dosage for a person who trains 2+ hrs/day

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on day 2 and also wondering most optimal dosage for a person who trains 2+ hrs/day
Most definitely use the suppository method...

Haha just kidding - Same as the rest...just take AM and PM on an empty stomach if possible.

Last edited:
BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put them in my pee hole, because it's the closest to my baby makers.

Not a fan of butt stuff

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys keep buying these scams and they will keep being sold. Every year its something new.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will wait 4 feedback then decide if I will buy androgin. My gut instinct tells me it will be killer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I was on the fence for Han Swolo but haven't seen good feedback so I passed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys keep buying these scams and they will keep being sold. Every year its something new.
Are you insinuating that we should get on gear (for those of us unwilling to touch those substances) or bust?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am always excited to buy the next new supplement myself and this is the supplement forum. I can't think of anything besides caffine and creatine that I have bought multiple times. But I will be in line to buy the next thing, lol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been there, I'm cautious and will wait for a general consensus
I completely understand! Didn’t mean it that way- just wanted to make sure you could see the comments as time goes on.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm about 9 days in and it's safe to say it definitely is doing something. Amazing sleep. Increased hunger. Full pumps. I am noticing slight body comp changes I'm very keen on that. Strength slightly up.

EDIT: body comp could be synergy with BMP.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about 9 days in and it's safe to say it definitely is doing something. Amazing sleep. Increased hunger. Full pumps. I am noticing slight body comp changes I'm very keen on that. Strength slightly up.

How much do you think you attribute the pumps to Androgin? I have trouble getting good pumps, so that really interests me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seems like the 10-15 day range is where things start to warm up. Strength has been really good for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much do you think you attribute the pumps to Androgin? I have trouble getting good pumps, so that really interests me.
"Pump" is a complex thing.
Vasodilation is one thing. That feeling of intracellular swelling though relies on much more than people think.
You need carbs, fluid, electrolytes, vasodilation. The right balance of vitamins etc etc.
If your getting about 1gal of water a day and adequate carbs then Androgin should improve the pump.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I completely understand! Didn’t mean it that way- just wanted to make sure you could see the comments as time goes on.
I've been checking it every day for new posts. Of course I'm pumped for the potential of this. I'm 65 and looking for any edge I can find. I am content for waiting for now

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel that’s where it’s really going to shine in the recomp phase. Obviously it is still very early to know for sure. Just my opinion.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mine just arrived in the post today. So, we don't know if it's suppressive or not yet, is that true?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Thor. I'd just noticed Brundel wasn't exactly sure as to it's potentially suppressive nature as yet.
I'm going to wait until I finish my OTC PCT for Dermacrine before running and then, we'll see what happens...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Thor. I'd just noticed Brundel wasn't exactly sure as to it's potentially suppressive nature as yet.
I'm going to wait until I finish my OTC PCT for Dermacrine before running and then, we'll see what happens...
My pleasure. There was only speculation of suppression due to how well the ingredients work. But it appears at best, it improves your own bodies testosterone.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, BLR smack it clean out of the park again, basically. Awesome stuff.
I'll still hold off running it during Rebirth and an OTC PCT. Would most likely get the most out of it on a solo run post PCT...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either way you'll get more out of it when your not in pct/ deficit.

DNasteee

Awards
So right now I'm doing 1 am empty stomach but I'm noticing due to my routine at night my 2nd dose is only on an empty stomach maybe half the time. How critical is the empty stomach dosing? Would it be better to dose 2am as an alternative? Or 1am and one late afternoon on a empty stomach (but before evening)?

Or am I completely over thinking this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your overthinking it.
The GH pulse is great and based on reports its working well, but, its a secondary function of the product. Its primary MOA is binding to and androgen receptor like an anabolic steroid or SARM etc.
No need to overthink it. Just aim to get it on am empty stomach. If its not perfect its not perfect.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your overthinking it.
The GH pulse is great and based on reports its working well, but, its a secondary function of the product. Its primary MOA is binding to and androgen receptor like an anabolic steroid or SARM etc.
No need to overthink it. Just aim to get it on am empty stomach. If its not perfect its not perfect.

Do you think there would be any synergy or increased effect from stacking with GABA for GH pulse?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think there would be any synergy or increased effect from stacking with GABA for GH pulse?
If you already take Gaba then I dont see why not but I think you need at least 3g GABA and that would for sure make me sleepy.

ACSlayer

Awards
Does it typically take BLR a bit of time to process orders? I placed mine last Wenesday morning and haven't seen a shipping notification, so I was just curious.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it typically take BLR a bit of time to process orders? I placed mine last Wenesday morning and haven't seen a shipping notification, so I was just curious.
Yes, sometimes.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Any lethargy during the daytime?