Anadraulic Pump ~ Insane one time only Pre-Sale!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats a very good deal indeed.. 45 servings for under $15... thats hard to beat

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Citrus flavor!...not the yucky one either:D... seriously for count and price, you cant beat it!, I'm stocking up!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weeks almost up guys, the Shipment should be in Friday, after that, products will be going out!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Weeks almost up guys, the Shipment should be in Friday, after that, products will be going out!
Hell eyah this is a sweet deal! So damn cheap for the quality offered! Time to get myself a few tubs for the cold winter :p

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well too good a deal to pass up when there are 30 servings for $21 shipped. Looking forward to giving this a try, love the profile especially being a PM trainer.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well too good a deal to pass up when there are 30 servings for $21 shipped. Looking forward to giving this a try, love the profile especially being a PM trainer.
Seriously, for the price/profile..and this taste really good also..u just cant beat it.. Legal gear does this insane give aways so much here for you guys I just hope everyone jumps on it..Once you get it, please let us know how you liked it:D!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, for the price/profile..and this taste really good also..u just cant beat it.. Legal gear does this insane give aways so much here for you guys I just hope everyone jumps on it..Once you get it, please let us know how you liked it:D!
I want to see someone test the pumps from Anadraulic Pump + Ghenerate!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Guys, sad news.. this pre-sale is only going to last one more day. you have tonight and untill tomorrow to pick this up @ 14.99!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is in the works buddy, Ghenerate + IGH1 + Anadraulic Pump + 6-Bromo... lets see how swole this gets me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once I get my Anadraulic Pump should I toss it into the mix? I've got Ghen, Anad State, M1D. But then again maybe I shouldnt because pumps the last few w/o have been insane, especially on bis/tris . . . arms get swole and pumped, almost need help taking off my shirt but I havent asked anyone in the locker room yet. And I dont plan on it either!:stooges:

Would AS + AP be too much? If not any dosing protocol recommended?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Once I get my Anadraulic Pump should I toss it into the mix? I've got Ghen, Anad State, M1D. But then again maybe I shouldnt because pumps the last few w/o have been insane, especially on bis/tris . . . arms get swole and pumped, almost need help taking off my shirt but I havent asked anyone in the locker room yet. And I dont plan on it either!:stooges:

Eric has made these with the ability to be stacked. I say go for it man!!

I'd dose AS 30min pre, Anadraulic Pump, 15min pre and then rock out!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
My 2 bottles arrived this evening. Get some!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eric has made these with the ability to be stacked. I say go for it man!!

I'd dose AS 30min pre, Anadraulic Pump, 15min pre and then rock out!
I just started dosing AS about 50 mins pre, and AP 15 min pre... perfect timing right there! I did it today for chest and was blow away with what I did.I even went up in weight for the 4th set:) I did start out with the AS abotu 30 mins pre and the AP 10-15..but i was so bloated with the amount of fluid i was taking in, it was just to much, so i bumped out the AS time wise;) much better:thumbsup:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea for how much geranium per serving? I find myself to be very sensitive to this nutraceutical.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg per serving..
Thanks for sharing that. I too have a sensitivity to geranium and much more than 60 mg at a time and I crash from it. I will say that it was not bad at all last night when I took two scoops, going to try three on Wednesday and see how that goes. I still cannot believe the pumps from AP, quite possibly the craziest I have ever experienced. I tool Plasmajet when I got a sample, that was pretty crazy stuff but AP makes it look like childs play.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing that. I too have a sensitivity to geranium and much more than 60 mg at a time and I crash from it. I will say that it was not bad at all last night when I took two scoops, going to try three on Wednesday and see how that goes. I still cannot believe the pumps from AP, quite possibly the craziest I have ever experienced. I tool Plasmajet when I got a sample, that was pretty crazy stuff but AP makes it look like childs play.
Great feedback man! Looks like this stuff is going to kill! Mines on the way now ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What! :think: :biglaugh:
Strategic - You know I love Jack3d but Anadraulic Pump is darn impressive and I imagine would stack well with a scoop or two of Jack3d. Should give it a shot if you get your hands on some.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited to try AP as i know its gonna be sick! I think T911 or Formadrol combined with GHenerate, and Ecdy would make a SICK natty stack.. hhmmm i think i might just log this!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited to try AP as i know its gonna be sick! I think T911 or Formadrol combined with GHenerate, and Ecdy would make a SICK natty stack.. hhmmm i think i might just log this!
Hell yea man! just gave me so many thoughts:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic - You know I love Jack3d but Anadraulic Pump is darn impressive and I imagine would stack well with a scoop or two of Jack3d. Should give it a shot if you get your hands on some.
Indeed.

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
Thanks for the info I just ordered four. THANKS

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, you guys going to love this stuff!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a supp like this for 15 bucks can't be beat, tremendous deal!

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
I usually love every LG product but I bought 4 bottles and I am going to sell them. I am not a fan of this new product but it is the only product I have ever used from LG that I didn't like. ( My pumps just have not been that good and I don't get any extra energy)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually love every LG product but I bought 4 bottles and I am going to sell them. I am not a fan of this new product but it is the only product I have ever used from LG that I didn't like. ( My pumps just have not been that good and I don't get any extra energy)
Bummer dude, how were you dosing it? I'm enjoying it quite a bit at 3-4scoops before lifting.