Anabolic Pump :(

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Anabolic Pump for about a month now and have not quite seen any results nor have felt the "pump." I have followed the directions and have consumed it properly with carbs and nothing has happend. Its unfortunate because I never had the Anabolic "dumps." I guess my body is not made for AP. I have a bottle left and dont know what to do with it......

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what types of carbs did you eat? and what amounts.

i noticed the same thing but it was cuz i wasnt eating right. i changed it up and its much better.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always sell it on our auction section here or if you speak with one of USP's reps they may be able to help guide you in the process to see better results.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You can also send it to me to take for you. :D

I got the dumps. It sucked! Lasted like 4 or 5 days. I never really noticed much of anything besides a slight thermo feeling and an increase in appetite from it though. No pumps. I figured since I bought them when Nutra had that sale I'll just finish them all and see what happens. I'm about half way through my second bottle.

Nacho1545

Awards
I have a test packet for tomorrow here.. Never used it before.. Any supp without proper intake will not give you results.. I was taking stuff for awhile with no changes.. Now I am eating right and I am getting huge!!!

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Anabolic Pump for about a month now and have not quite seen any results nor have felt the "pump." I have followed the directions and have consumed it properly with carbs and nothing has happend. Its unfortunate because I never had the Anabolic "dumps." I guess my body is not made for AP. I have a bottle left and dont know what to do with it......
If you're going to sell it check out the auction section, but I'm about to try my first bottle, so I hope it works for me.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I've been doing it with Pfull (5 days on / 2 days off) for about two weeks; not quite ready to make any judgements yet. I've noticed good recovery though.

No anabolic dumps... haha.

I've noticed it makes me really hungry about 20 minutes after I take it.

For my carbs, I've been eating Scottish Oats, rice, 16 grain and oatmeal bread. I usually have around 80 grams.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
same for me here, i used one bottle of AP with almost every simple and complex carbs dosed 15 to 60 min after taking this "magic" pill and got nothing out of it, pretty sad but i guess some supps arent made for everyone

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad my body responds so well to AP. It's a staple in my arsenal that I hope to always have in my collection. It took about a week to kick in also. I would take in about 75-85 grams of complex carbs 20 min after taking it and an hour later I'd go lift. I'm gonna pick up P~Slin soon too to see what kind of pumps I get from that.

Food Pump > N.O. Pump

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad my body responds so well to AP. It's a staple in my arsenal that I hope to always have in my collection. It took about a week to kick in also. I would take in about 75-85 grams of complex carbs 20 min after taking it and an hour later I'd go lift. I'm gonna pick up P~Slin soon too to see what kind of pumps I get from that.

Food Pump > N.O. Pump
P-slin is a great sup for me. I take it 15-25 min before my high carb shake/meal but I haven't started AP yet. Is AP dosing about the same? like do most people react the same to AP as to P-slin?
I'll be starting it in 2-3 weeks... :woohoo:

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I made sure I consumed about 70 grams of carbs every time after I took AP. I even bought me some WMS just to make sure I was intaking it properly.

Glad I didnt have the Anabolic Dumps....:head:

Unfortunately, the bottle is opened because I had one at home for the mornings and the other one at my office for for lunch and afternoon.

Guess this supplement is not for me but to those of you who have experience great results with AP congrates and good luck.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest reading the AP manual, if you haven't already:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85753-ap-manual.html

70 grams of carbs is a bit high, depending on your carb sensitivity. What were your goals when dosing?

Again, just like any supplement that will ever come out, there will be responders and non responders. Biological individuality is a hell of a thing. I do think there may be some ways for you to toy with your dosing/amounts of carbs to see better results though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

70 grams of carbs is a bit high, depending on your carb sensitivity. What were your goals when dosing?

Again, just like any supplement that will ever come out, there will be responders and non responders. Biological individuality is a hell of a thing. I do think there may be some ways for you to toy with your dosing/amounts of carbs to see better results though.
Sh!t, I need about 100g of carbs when I dose AP/P-Slin or I get a crash about an hour later. One thing that I have really noticed about users that aren't getting what they desire with AP is that they do not consistently increase their carb consumption. AP increases the bodies ability to store glycogen, so upping carb intake every week is important. I personally prefer a 70/30 mix of complex:simple carbs about 20 minutes post AP.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah same thing happened with me. I messed with timing, carbs, ,ect and have just givin up and decided it is not for me

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t, I need about 100g of carbs when I dose AP/P-Slin or I get a crash about an hour later. One thing that I have really noticed about users that aren't getting what they desire with AP is that they do not consistently increase their carb consumption. AP increases the bodies ability to store glycogen, so upping carb intake every week is important. I personally prefer a 70/30 mix of complex:simple carbs about 20 minutes post AP.
I find I can take in 30-40 and not feel hypo at all (again why knowing your body is critical for AP to be truly utilized). P-Slin on the other hand, I prefer the 100+ range if I am trying to add LBM.

Whats your CHO dose lke on P-Slin Rodja??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find I can take in 30-40 and not feel hypo at all (again why knowing your body is critical for AP to be truly utilized). P-Slin on the other hand, I prefer the 100+ range if I am trying to add LBM.

Whats your CHO dose lke on P-Slin Rodja??
Between 90-120g. I like to have a smoothie with low sugar yogurt, berries, and protein with either a sandwich or a wrap.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established

Yes, I have read the AP manual and tried different things with it and nothing in result.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I've tried AP and P-slin, and they are very difficult to time and get right, some days it REALLY worked, and other days it did nothing. The thing that worked the best for me was P-slin, with a big bowl of cheerios and a protein shake about 45 minutes after I took it, followed by a workout an hour after eating. It was sort of by accident that I found that method...before that I had been following the typical "oats/ WMS combo" that seems really popular, and I hadn't really seen anything from it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried AP and P-slin, and they are very difficult to time and get right, some days it REALLY worked, and other days it did nothing. The thing that worked the best for me was P-slin, with a big bowl of cheerios and a protein shake about 45 minutes after I took it, followed by a workout an hour after eating. It was sort of by accident that I found that method...before that I had been following the typical "oats/ WMS combo" that seems really popular, and I hadn't really seen anything from it.
Good info.

I have never used the cheerios technique. Regarding both AP and PS; Oats, Fruit and Honey work best for me as well as many others.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Switch to another brand and try that one out. It's so hard to find a pre-workout product that would work for a specific person very well.

Most of the pre-workout products you try will get you awesomely pumped the first time you take it then your body adapts and the next day it almost feels like nothing. That's how it is w/ me. Even ECA you have to space out since your body get so used to the ephedrine that you might just as well chug down Gatorade or just coffee for the same damn results.