USA For sale or trade : USP Labs Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Yes, these supplements are old. They have been kept in a Tupperware container for years and aren't melted. I've open a bottle of each recently to try out. That being said, the insides have harden up a bit. Does that affect how the stuff works? I can't say for sure. The AP that I tried out felt like it did all those years ago. I got tired after taking 2 caps and remembered why I never finished the stuff.

The PowerFULL I took didn't fell like anything. Maybe I needed a bigger dose? Either way, I'm selling these 3 bottles and keeping the opened stuff for myself.

I'm open to any offers or trades.

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is powerfull aimed to do exactly? It was discontinued so it must have done something lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, these supplements are old. They have been kept in a Tupperware container for years and aren't melted. I've open a bottle of each recently to try out. That being said, the insides have harden up a bit. Does that affect how the stuff works? I can't say for sure. The AP that I tried out felt like it did all those years ago. I got tired after taking 2 caps and remembered why I never finished the stuff.

The PowerFULL I took didn't fell like anything. Maybe I needed a bigger dose? Either way, I'm selling these 3 bottles and keeping the opened stuff for myself.

Interesting !

ReformedNerd

Awards

Sent PM.