ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Free Free Free Free Free.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but careful Chaps..... Statements like that easily get turned against companies.

True, that was more my own opinion as i've put on 7lbs of mass in 4 weeks, i will say this though it WILL help you gain muscle while dropping fat though, that's a bold claim but a true one.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
It is slightly unreasonable to claim an expected poundage, as even with such a great product this is entirely dependent on a solid foundation; diet, training, sleep, etc.,

It also depends on how you react to AP. Though non-responders were few and far between, there were some. Expect to recomp, and recomp well, however I just don't think labelling a product with a poundage expectation is fair.

Absolutely true Mullet! Too often, people want to know how effective a product is, by wanting to know how many pounds they will gain. If a product only makes you 2-4lbs, but makes you drop 5lbs of fat at the same time, well to me that is a pretty effective product, as the "muscle" gain is a lot more than just 2-4 lbs. Weight gain is JUST that, WEIGHT gain. LBM gains is a totally different beast, than just glycogen, and water gains. But some people just don't know or understand that:think:! So absolutely true that labelling a product with a poundage expectation is not fair or correct. If it were a purely "wet" or "dirty " bulking compound, then I guess you can judge it by the amount of weight gained on it, even though everyone will gain differently, and some will gain a lot, and others very little. Any how, to make a longstory short.......GOOD POINT!:D

crankchest

Awards
thank its hard to know what is possible with the goofy claims all the other compainies hvae.The whole idea of ap is incredible. There will be no reason to take anything else. Ap does what everything else wants to do .5lbs a month is very impressiveto me. I have a great stack AP water protiene carbs fat rest and lifting thats all I will need!!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It is slightly unreasonable to claim an expected poundage, as even with such a great product this is entirely dependent on a solid foundation; diet, training, sleep, etc.,

It also depends on how you react to AP. Though non-responders were few and far between, there were some. Expect to recomp, and recomp well, however I just don't think labelling a product with a poundage expectation is fair.
:goodpost:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
AP will undoubtedly add at least 20% to your shlong, your max bench, your IQ, your income and free time while simulaneously reducing debt, unhappiness, misfortune, cowardess, deciet, unholy thoughts, impotence, penile tucking, dog kicking and overall pvssification just opening the bottle.

For those that have yet to try AP: the above statement is for entertainment puroses only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions or any symptoms of the generally life challenged.

crankchest

Awards
I understand that is not possible to say how much. Like I said just looking for some real facts, I will be happy with any real gains and any fat loss. I just orderd AP I will eat alot lift alot and hope for the best. Its amazing how many crap supps there are it takes alot to sort it out.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I understand that is not possible to say how much. Like I said just looking for some real facts, I will be happy with any real gains and any fat loss. I just orderd AP I will eat alot lift alot and hope for the best. Its amazing how many crap supps there are it takes alot to sort it out.

It is amazing how much crap is out there! Just stick to the trusted companies within this board, such as USP Labs, DS, AX, ALRI..etc. I am not going to name them all them all cause you can see them all on the main board, but those are the ones I use. Anyhow, stick to the trusted companies from Anabolicminds, and you will be fine.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I was checking out this thread in anticipation for my two bottles to arrive soon and I saw that dosing works good with two days on and two days off. With that being said how well would it work to run a carb cycle at the same time. The days you are taking AP you run high complex carbs and on your off day you keep them relatively low. Would this hinder gains or would it make it better for the whole gaining mass and loosing body fat? Thanks for the help

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was checking out this thread in anticipation for my two bottles to arrive soon and I saw that dosing works good with two days on and two days off. With that being said how well would it work to run a carb cycle at the same time. The days you are taking AP you run high complex carbs and on your off day you keep them relatively low. Would this hinder gains or would it make it better for the whole gaining mass and loosing body fat? Thanks for the help
IMO, one of the beautiful aspects of AP is the ability to maintain a consistently higher level of carbohydrates than normal. If I may ask, where and whom stated that it should be used in a 2 day on, 2 day off manner?

If you are carb loading and following a keto type diet, I would use AP on the load days and double the amount of carbs that you would normally use.

If you eat carbs on a daily basis, I would use it daily. You can use 2 caps on off days and 3 caps on workout days. Once you use AP, you will dose at 3 caps.

Speedbacker

Awards
Might be a stupid question, as I know nothing about the product, but would it ever be beneficial to use more than 1 cap at a time?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Might be a stupid question, as I know nothing about the product, but would it ever be beneficial to use more than 1 cap at a time?
No, not unless you are fairly big and are planning to take in large amounts of carbohydrate and water.

zarraza

Awards
first - it does sound too good to be true

second - am i missing where to sign up for the newsletter?

third - is this something that would be safe for a female to take? that's all i hear around the house is - i just want to lose fat and gain muscle!!!!

fourth - how about using this in conjunction with ANY cycle - M1T, 'roids, etc.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
1) It does! Rest assure this isn't hype.
2) Gain access at the right hand side of this page - USPLabs Direct
3) Yes it is safe for women.
4) Stacks great.

zarraza

Awards
1) It does! Rest assure this isn't hype.
2) Gain access at the right hand side of this page - USPLabs Direct
3) Yes it is safe for women.
4) Stacks great.
thanks, got signed up - the link actually says JOIN the "group" or something, it didn't mention anything about signing up for the mailing list!

thanks again, freebies are great, but i'm gonna go search it out and see where i can pick some up for me and the mrs. to try!:bruce1:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No, not unless you are fairly big and are planning to take in large amounts of carbohydrate and water.
I've used 2 caps at a time but i had to eat 150g's of carbs and chug over a litre of water, just to give you some idea.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but you're also ~270lb! :p
It certainly gives an idea of it's efficiency.

thanks, got signed up - the link actually says JOIN the "group" or something, it didn't mention anything about signing up for the mailing list!

thanks again, freebies are great, but i'm gonna go search it out and see where i can pick some up for me and the mrs. to try!:bruce1:
You can buy at USPLabs Direct

tryinghard

Awards
when to take AP?

For those who have used it, how much and when do you take AP?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
IMO, one of the beautiful aspects of AP is the ability to maintain a consistently higher level of carbohydrates than normal. If I may ask, where and whom stated that it should be used in a 2 day on, 2 day off manner?
He may have misunderstood the 2-3 caps per ON day and 2-3 caps per OFF day dosing advice...
Just to be clear - ON = Workout day, OFF = Non-Workout day

For those who have used it, how much and when do you take AP?
Anything between 1-3 caps will be optimal for most. While the suggestion is to take ~60g carbohydrates per capsule the same 1 cap dose would still be effective at double that amount of carbohydrate. Just keep in mind that 60g is a ballpark minimum advisement.

In terms of timing- Spread your doses by around 4-6 hours for non-workout days (OFF) and eat with carbohydrates. For workout days (ON) there are a few options- Dosing morning, post-workout and evening, again with adequate carbohydrate intake.

If you're quite large (in terms of LBM) 2 caps post-workout with adequate carbohydrate and water intake is definitely on the cards.

tryinghard

Awards
I should have mentioned in my previous post is that I have the powdered form of AP. So, how many grams are in each capsule? So I know not to take too much per serving.
Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to my last dose of YG. Hope the postman brings some AP soon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..That is not a good feeling eh?

On my first bottle I was dreading seeing that bottle go down.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
3 caps a day, with 6 meals to eat. This is gonna be a fun experiment :)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had success with pre and postworkout dosing? For postworkout dosing do you take it immediately post workout and then have a shake followed by a meal or is it best to go straight to solid meal?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had success with pre and postworkout dosing? For postworkout dosing do you take it immediately post workout and then have a shake followed by a meal or is it best to go straight to solid meal?
A shake should be fine as long as the carbs are from a complex source. Whey and oats would be good. You really don't want an insulin spike with AP so simple sugars and malto should be avoided. IMO

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
A shake should be fine as long as the carbs are from a complex source. Whey and oats would be good. You really don't want an insulin spike with AP so simple sugars and malto should be avoided. IMO
i thought a mix was suggested of slow and fast acting carbs, especially PWO:confused:

Speedbacker

Awards
So you guys are saying, only take this before meals that contain a large amount of complex carbs, such as oats, rice, potatoes, etc?

So say somebody has a post-workout shake that consists of more fast-acting carbs such as biotest surge, you would pretty much not recommend taking AP before that shake?

What about waxy-maize?

I don't know if it has been answered (it probably has and i'm just repeating the question, sorry), but why should you only take AP before meals with complex carbs, and not fast-acting carbs?

Thanks for your patience.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you guys are saying, only take this before meals that contain a large amount of complex carbs, such as oats, rice, potatoes, etc?

So say somebody has a post-workout shake that consists of more fast-acting carbs such as biotest surge, you would pretty much not recommend taking AP before that shake?

What about waxy-maize?

I don't know if it has been answered (it probably has and i'm just repeating the question, sorry), but why should you only take AP before meals with complex carbs, and not fast-acting carbs?

AP works, speaking specifically about muscle cells here, by modulating a cascade process that causes the cell to become very permeable to glucose. This 'supra-permeability' is for a finite amount of time and is most pronounced 15-30 minutes after dosing AP however, it continues on a downward progression for most likely ~6 hours. As a result, and ideally, you would like to provide your body with the most stable carbohydrate possible to allow for a constant 'pool' of glucose, so to speak, for your muscle cells to draw on, as opposed to an instant influx.

On a slightly unrelated note, I don't feel eating sugar PWO is a good idea, ever, really.. :)

However, this probably is not the time or the place to have such an argument, just couldn't resist.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Anecdotally, I can report that when I have done this (taking YG) before eating high GI carbs, I've become lethargic and sleepy. When eating it before complex carbs, I feel energized and my muscles are full/hard to the touch. However, I'm not especially interested in this aspect of the product (though others may be). It's the obvious to the naked eye body recomposition effects that amaze me.

Last edited:
BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

What about waxy-maize?

There is never a need to take fast-acting carbs, so AP is good to take every time to have carbs. But then again this isn't the place to discuss such antics. I still dunno how I plan on dosing AP since I'm cramming so many meals down my throat.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm tempted to just take a cap before every meal, I have no trouble eating 600g+ complex carbohydrate.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm tempted to just take a cap before every meal, I have no trouble eating 600g+ complex carbohydrate.
Me neither, but too bad it doesn't abide with my diet :(

I really needed it to battle these Christmas meals lol.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
There is never a need to take fast-acting carbs, so AP is good to take every time to have carbs. But then again this isn't the place to discuss such antics. I still dunno how I plan on dosing AP since I'm cramming so many meals down my throat.
What protocol would you recommend for taking AP with Slin, or do you think that is a bad idea?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally think that is a no-no. I would be interested in hearing some anecdotal reports on that though, however knowing what each does I would not be tempted to try it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacob,
Dont know if its been asked yet.. but what about effects on endurance. Does it have any significant pro's or con's to your Vo2 max? Will it make me feel run down? Cause I know Im pretty carb sensitive one way or the other, so manipulating them can have a bit of a impact for me on such.

Thanks,
Adams

Speedbacker

Awards
Don't mean to keep badgering you guys with questions, but what do you think about taking AP before a postworkout shake containing waxy maize starch?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What protocol would you recommend for taking AP with Slin, or do you think that is a bad idea?
As AP increases insulin sensitivity think of it like glucophage+insulin, start low with the insulin then work your way up, so if you normally use 10iu's post-workout go with 5iu's and see how u are. Definitely increase your carbs quite a bit though when combining the two.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LIFE IS GOOD!

This morning I sadly swished water around in my empty YG container and poured the watery yellow liquid into my shake.

Just when I had resigned myself to being out of YG for awhile the postman delivered my bottles of AP a couple hours later!

We are releasing the FINAL write up Thursday. We all know that AP works by increasing Glucose in Muscle Cells and blocking or Completely stopping glucose uptake in fat cells!

Okay that is a Miracle in itself!

Do you know what the Medium was for testing? In some of the studies, the medium were FAT CELLS breed to except glucose. Basically, they where the fat cells LIKE of A DIABETIC super FAT MAN. These cells where meant to SLUPR up glucose. The enviroments was Meant to get you REAL REAL fat REAL REAL fast.

The 2 ingredients in AP work in a DOSE dependant manner. YES we have 2 miracle ingredients(yes 2) in ONE product that at a specified dose COMPLETELY shuts DOWN the fat cells ability to REPLICATE and except GLUCOSE in an ENVIROMENT that was meant to except glucose and REPELICATE.

IF purchased AP, you are taking part in supplement history. Wait until we release the charts in the write up on Thursday. If you purchased AP, you are so many steps ahead in the battle for the symmetrical physique!

take care

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are releasing the FINAL write up Thursday. We all know that AP works by increasing Glucose in Muscle Cells and blocking or Completely stopping glucose uptake in fat cells!

Okay that is a Miracle in itself!

Do you know what the Medium was for testing? In some of the studies, the medium were FAT CELLS breed to except glucose. Basically, they where the fat cells LIKE of A DIABETIC super FAT MAN. These cells where meant to SLUPR up glucose. The enviroments was Meant to get you REAL REAL fat REAL REAL fast.

The 2 ingredients in AP work in a DOSE dependant manner. YES we have 2 miracle ingredients(yes 2) in ONE product that at a specified dose COMPLETELY shuts DOWN the fat cells ability to REPLICATE and except GLUCOSE in an ENVIROMENT that was meant to except glucose and REPELICATE.

IF purchased AP, you are taking part in supplement history. Wait until we release the charts in the write up on Thursday. If you purchased AP, you are so many steps ahead in the battle for the symmetrical physique!

take care
Just ordered my bottles!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its so crazy it seems wrong, its everything anyone has ever wanted, i cant wait to see the transformations, and neither can the rest of the world when they catch a wiff of the glory.
Next by usp a supp that changes you into vida guerra's sex slave.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I head my bottles full of pretty yellow pills waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday:twisted: !! Hope this gets me back inthe game, as I am in one of my poorest shapes ever I think! Too much stress, and too much work, combined with little rest, and very very poor quality food(ala coffe truck!) will do this to your physique!:( :( But now things a re slowing back down to normal, so time for a comeback......hopefully LOL! Can't wait to see how AP helps me!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well weve made it past the "Christmas present" tease:D and as of yet no announcement of the 20-40 winners of free Anabolic Pump.There have been many good questions,answers and write ups (specifically pg8;) )so when will we know if weve been chosen to enter "The Realm Of Mistifying Body Transformation "that is Anabolic Pump.

Come on guys you gave us your word so who made the cut?Those of us that werent lucky enough to either get in on the first run or couldnt are chomping at the bit after reading all the success stories!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm not 1 reply huh?:think: