ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Free Free Free Free Free.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Just wondering if mine has been sent out?

I emailed Jacob and he said he thought two bottles were sent to me. I had purchased two bottles immediately when AP was released, but I’ve yet to receive anything else.

I hate to be a bug though.. my AP is nearly exhausted and it’s hard to pass up an offer for one of the best supplements I’ve ever used! I’m really hoping that it’s the new AP as well. I haven’t tried Symmetry yet. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sill am not on there mailing list even though I did the thing weeks ago. Humm.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
jacob did you get my two PM's for the free AP i won? i have half a bottle left and should have two comming my way, just curious, PM me back or reply here no biggie, but its been a few weeks so im wondering the dealie.

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
I Think Anabolic Pump Works As Promised! I'm Almost Finished With My First Bottle And Have Gone Up In Weight 6lbs. I Definitely Feel The All Day Pump, For Me It Started Kicking In On The 2.5 - 3 Week Mark. Right Now My Carb Intake Is Ridiculous. I Definitely Look Bigger Especially My Chest And Shoulders. My Stomach Doesn't Look Like I've Gained Any Fat And On Some Days It Looks Like I've Lost Fat Around The Belly. Also In My Experience, You Shouldn't Take Ap With High Fat Meals. When I Do, I Have Anabolic Dumps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I Think Anabolic Pump Works As Promised! I'm Almost Finished With My First Bottle And Have Gone Up In Weight 6lbs. I Definitely Feel The All Day Pump, For Me It Started Kicking In On The 2.5 - 3 Week Mark. Right Now My Carb Intake Is Ridiculous. I Definitely Look Bigger Especially My Chest And Shoulders. My Stomach Doesn't Look Like I've Gained Any Fat And On Some Days It Looks Like I've Lost Fat Around The Belly. Also In My Experience, You Shouldn't Take Ap With High Fat Meals. When I Do, I Have Anabolic Dumps.
:lol:

Seriously though - Typing With Every Word Having It's First Letter Capitalized Is Very Annoying - Ok?

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
:lol:

Seriously though - Typing With Every Word Having It's First Letter Capitalized Is Very Annoying - Ok?
it was actually all in caps but when I posted it, it was changed automatically...:blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's because all caps is even WORSE!!!!! :nono:
(This isn't a meathead board where half the posters post in all caps.)

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
LOL no posts in all caps PLEEEASSE!!! :)

Anabolic Pump definitely works. I lost a ton of muscle when I got violently ill from our turbid water supply this winter, and I put on a ton of fat too. Without AP, I’d still be stressing over the loss of muscle and ton of adipose I put on.

Nearly finished my second bottle of AP and its alllllll right now! Whew!! I love going to Vietnamese restaurants with AP and inhaling my dinner without getting stuffed. Only my muscles get full, baby. Such good stuff, and nearly 110 capsules in each bottle (yes, yes, I counted them lol)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That's because all caps is even WORSE!!!!! :nono:
(This isn't a meathead board where half the posters post in all caps.)
Fine JMH, I wont post in caps or hats or whatever. If I put a sock on my member, can I post like that??

Joint Fracture

Awards
I doudt that WMS does not cause an insulin spike. Where did you read that?
Hmmm, here's the administrator from TP forums chiming in about waxy maize. I suppose I just do not understand how wm is processed by the body. Some are saying massive insulin spike and others are saying it's minimal. :think:

The user reviews I have received have been great, everyone says the carb doesn't cause any bloating and they like that it does not cause the spike in insulin levels
Waxy Maize flavor, if any? - True Protein Forums | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
very

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I've been curious about this product for a while. I'm a big believer in the system described in the book "Nutrient Timing." Would Anabolic Pump be a supplement to more or less supercharge that dietary system?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
why does this thread keep coming back? now im guilty of bumping it. sorry guys

phall2008

Awards
For best results: Not sugar. User/tester feedback is showing that the best response is being had following the consumption of a fairly high amount of complex carbs.

A question for Jacob though: Any recommendations (dose, timing) for the use of Anabolic Pump as a "cheat meal damage control agent"? This product has so many beneficial applications it is ridiculous.
I probably wouldn't use the product as damage control for a specific meal. There are many other products out there that do just that. This is more of an overall damage control if ya know what I mean. :)

I'm just starting the product so what do I know. But generally speaking it's not a good idea to try and focus on one meal. You are much better off just accepting what happened and put it behind you. Just balance out the rest of your day/week and you will be fine. It's my new life mantra and it's working out really well. I'm eating what I want, but in moderation. If I want a bite of cake I have it and could care less about the slipup. I just know that I might need to hit the gym a bit harder today to make up for it. Or my next meal I make super healthy to balance it all out.

As long as you don't have meal after meal of bad foods, you are fine. My favorite tip still that works great is just hitting the gym a bit harder to offset the slipup. Unless you REALLY slipped up and might have to be in the gym for 8 hours. Then I would recommend maybe eating good for a whole year. :) j/k Try to also balance out the meal as a whole if you can. I know sometimes you can't, but it helps to just think of balancing everything out. Ideally in a meal if you can. Have a few bites or a couple drinks of whatever you really want, and then just tone down the rest and make the rest healthy. If you can't balance a meal the next best thing is the day as a whole. Or the week as a whole. And try to plan ahead. If you know you are going to go overboard that night, just try to make the rest of the day good as you can.

Hope that helps!