ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is sounding better and better. I can think of someone who keeps asking me what to do to lose some fat, (I already said change diet and change exercise) that I would really like ot suggest this too.

Mr.50

I don't know how much she has lost but she looks incredible. She had a little tummy - now it's flat. Her rear end has frimed up nicely. She has been on for about 3 weeks.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This is a sample of the diet I will follow when taking AP with the dosing schedule.

Breakfast: Protein and Carb
like egg whites and oatmeal

2nd meal: Protein shake with carbs
(I work so it has to be something that I can easily get to.)

Lunch: Protein and vegatable

4th meal: same as 2nd meal

Dinner: Protein and vegatable

I just started new job, so I have to get uese to the drive time and traffic, so that I can gauge my workout times.
But at least 4-5 days a week.

I also plan to get some sort of cardio machine for my home, so that I can get a work out in, in the early AM before work or when I get home.

So what do you think??
Am I right in assuming you are a vegetarian? What times exactly do you eat?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Man I really need this stuff capped so I can dose appropriately at all carb meals.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"Man I really need this stuff capped so I can dose appropriately at all carb meals."

Well it seems to have a half-life of around 6 hours so do your 3 doses with your highest carb meals and if you eat a lighter carb meal within those 6 hours you'll still be able to get the benefits of AP.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
"Man I really need this stuff capped so I can dose appropriately at all carb meals."

Well it seems to have a half-life of around 6 hours so do your 3 doses with your highest carb meals and if you eat a lighter carb meal within those 6 hours you'll still be able to get the benefits of AP.
I take it at breakfast, but then have no opportunity to take at lunch and sometimes dinner (dont go back to my room, and cant start parachuting in front of people). Also dont have capping capabilities and dont intend on it.

Just want the capped final version.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
YO USP are you getting testers on this?

It's been a while since I tested something... :D

brickt.

Awards
If you were to need international testers, I would do terrible, nasty things to get myself a bottle :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is AP going to sell to innercircle through a retailer like NP? I assume not but, I wanted to be clear. I'm about to place an order and was wondering if I should wait a liitle longer. Thanks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good question, I would like to know too.

Mr.50

Is AP going to sell to innercircle through a retailer like NP? I assume not but, I wanted to be clear. I'm about to place an order and was wondering if I should wait a liitle longer. Thanks.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Bump

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
DHL is sloooowwwww.....if you registered, you will have mail tomorrow..maybe.
I hope you have enough supply to fill orders for at least a week. I expect this stuff to sell out quickly.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Are u expecting to have a lot in for this sale because i don't want to miss out on this becuase im at work.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PLEASE don't make me camp out by the computer all night hitting REFRESH till my thumb is blue and falls off!

I CAN'T TAKE THE ANTICIPATION!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
So is the sale going to be the same day we get the email or is it going to tell us what day and time the sale is?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my pre-email telling me my email was coming!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
This must be by far the most highly anticipated USP product.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you must not have heard of the pre-sale they are running!

Check THAT thread!! :icon_lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
"USPLabs, bringing the most innovative and eagerly anticipated products to life."
(But YOU can't buy 'em so go away!) :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"This is by far the best supplement that I ever used....."

Me too, simply amazing.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
This is by far the best supplement that I ever used.....
I believe that. Its really nice to have supplements that you KNOW are going to be effective instead of hoping for the best as I've done with so many other supp company's. So, thanks for creating such great products and keeping them affordable.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Sigh... I guess patience is a virtue, so I'm not feeling too virtuous.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can hardly wait to see how well AP works!Then I can start pimpin it out to my fellow lifters.Ive got a couple friends of mine who are hard gainers that are very excited also.So is it coming out this week or next week? Will you have your own site up by then or will we have to get it from other stores?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
"USPLabs, bringing the most innovative and eagerly anticipated products to life."
(But YOU can't buy 'em so go away!) :D
And again!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Signed up on the website and now I check my email, then check my junk/spam box, then recheck my email, then check my deleted messages to make sure I didn't inadvertantly delete it.

It's like I'm 11 again and waiting for a girl to call and I keep picking up the phone to make sure it's still working.

Soon as this comes out I'm gonna buy enough to fill the bathtub and drown myself in the stuff LOL

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Soon as this comes out I'm gonna buy enough to fill the bathtub and drown myself in the stuff LOL
Well then, I'm just going to have to ban you. There better be enough for me or your days here are numbered. :icon_lol:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Well then, I'm just going to have to ban you. There better be enough for me or your days here are numbered. :icon_lol:

USP said they will be able to restock 4-6 weeks after the initial run sells out, therefore I will only buy a two month supply for me and my wife. I hope to give others a chance to try AP. It's also better for the company. More users will spread the word faster.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You guys didn't get the other e-mail? USP decided not to make it, said it was boring them or something. Oh well, Merry Christmas!! Back to the vandyl sulfate :D

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
OK OK I will buy a two month supply and pour all the caps into a bowl and throw them up in the air so that I am showered by AP. LOL

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So would that be considered a golden shower?:think: