ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

USPLabs, so does this mean that Des loses the bet? I do not see curcumin in there??

Dex,

The arguement was lost before it begun at bb.com. I understand where Des came to that conclusion. As a new company, I had to protect my ingredients. But then I thought, No one can really get our ingredients or extract them as carefully as we do. There is not another company who cares about quality and customers more than USPlabs. Either eay, you still have companies trying to pull a fast one. For example, Anabolic Pump, where is everyone getting the idea its berberine?

My problem with Des and Bruce Kneller from Gaspari is that they assume themselves SMARTER than the public. Right now they are attacking IBE at bb.com, I had to bite my tonque but Bruce Kneller marks himself as an expert. He is smart but he PRETENDS to be smarter. The IBE thread is a perfect example. Bruce probably performed a Google search on viral technology and starts spitting out terms like he is an expert in the field. THe worst part is that the BB.com public percieves it as TRUTH when its made up fallacy. SO Bruce is talking as an expert and everyone is like wooooo Ibe is dumb and bruce is smart woooooo. You got owned. wooo bruce owned you..Ibe is bunch of Dummies and brucey is a smarty. Low and behold, a nice lady that happens to work out, take supplements and a member at bb.com. She is SMART and educated in viral technology and basically debunks bruceys ASSUMED intelligence on the subject...Any one see a HUGE problem there?

usp is going to dominate the supp industry now wow. no more crappy no2 products, no more crappy supps period whoo whoo haahaahaa, anyway is the price still the same since you added more ingredients to it

No I will sacrifice profit on my end...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

So AP has the three ingredients, and the Yellow Gold that I am logging from Nutra just has the P-Insulin part...correct?

So AP has the three ingredients, and the Yellow Gold that I am logging from Nutra just has the P-Insulin part...correct?
P-Insulin™ (Extract engineered from Phellodendron HCL ), Tannins Complex™ (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa)

This is what was tested and sold at nutra...The tannins complex was way off..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dex,

The arguement was lost before it begun at bb.com. I understand where Des came to that conclusion. As a new company, I had to protect my ingredients. But then I thought, No one can really get our ingredients or extract them as carefully as we do. There is not another company who cares about quality and customers more than USPlabs. Either eay, you still have companies trying to pull a fast one. For example, Anabolic Pump, where is everyone getting the idea its berberine?

My problem with Des and Bruce Kneller from Gaspari is that they assume themselves SMARTER than the public. Right now they are attacking IBE at bb.com, I had to bite my tonque but Bruce Kneller marks himself as an expert. He is smart but he PRETENDS to be smarter. The IBE thread is a perfect example. Bruce probably performed a Google search on viral technology and starts spitting out terms like he is an expert in the field. THe worst part is that the BB.com public percieves it as TRUTH when its made up fallacy. SO Bruce is talking as an expert and everyone is like wooooo Ibe is dumb and bruce is smart woooooo. You got owned. wooo bruce owned you..Ibe is bunch of Dummies and brucey is a smarty. Low and behold, a nice lady that happens to work out, take supplements and a member at bb.com. She is SMART and educated in viral technology and basically debunks bruceys ASSUMED intelligence on the subject...Any one see a HUGE problem there?
We should be careful not to bring THAT conversation over here, too! :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
P-Insulin™ (Extract engineered from Phellodendron HCL ), Tannins Complex™ (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa)

This is what was tested and sold at nutra...The tannins complex was way off..
What needed to be improved in the Tannins complex?

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I believe he mentioned before that Cialabol was underdosed.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP as purchase time is fast approaching I was wondering if we have numbers on how much approximately 1 bottle will cost and how long it will last?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, and if we are on the early notification list will we receive an opportunity to buy it somewhat earlier then others so I can make sure I get some. Treating the Christmas holiday as a extreme recuperative period beforee I am back in the thick of things by the end of January. Would really like to make sure AP is part of that. Thanks.

Mr.50

30-33 days at about $45

Excellent, and if we are on the early notification list will we receive an opportunity to buy it somewhat earlier then others so I can make sure I get some. Treating the Christmas holiday as a extreme recuperative period beforee I am back in the thick of things by the end of January. Would really like to make sure AP is part of that. Thanks.

Mr.50

Yes thats the early notification price.....

supaman

Awards
Assuming you sell out during the early notification/sale. Do you think there will be a timeframe in which it isn't available. If so, how long might this be?

I guess what I'm asking is how long does it take you to get it if you run out.

Assuming you sell out during the early notification/sale. Do you think there will be a timeframe in which it isn't available. If so, how long might this be?

I guess what I'm asking is how long does it take you to get it if you run out.

How you been(rockclimber correct?)! Once the first run sales out, retail will be stocked in 4-6 weeks.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Must feel good to know that your first run is pretty much sold already. :) I'm looking forward to the final product. Any idea when it's ready? I'm trying to plan my December purchase. What exactly is the reservatrol (spelling?) product?:think:

supaman

Awards
How you been(rockclimber correct?)! Once the first run sales out, retail will be stocked in 4-6 weeks.
Yeah, had some tendonitis problems this year, and wouldn't you know it....it didn't start getting better until I got back on Cissus.

Thanks for the response, looking forward to trying the product.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when it's ready? I'm trying to plan my December purchase. What exactly is the reservatrol (spelling?) product?:think:
bump :)

stylediva

Awards
Thanks USPLabs, I am looking forward to trying AP.

Does anyone know of any software that can be downloaded to monitor protein, carbs, fat daily???

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Women can benifit from all USPLabs products, they also benifit financially because they require a lower dose than men.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently i am cutting. My first meal is oatmeal. so obviously i would be fine taking AP with it. That is also my pre-workout meal. After that, i mainly eat vegetables as my carb source. Would it be beneficial to get AP and start using it now, during that 1 meal and then also have it for when i start a bulk?

Currently i am cutting. My first meal is oatmeal. so obviously i would be fine taking AP with it. That is also my pre-workout meal. After that, i mainly eat vegetables as my carb source. Would it be beneficial to get AP and start using it now, during that 1 meal and then also have it for when i start a bulk?

I would recommend taking in carbs postworkout aswell with AP. The bueaty of AP is that you can take in Carbs and lose fat quickly.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Are you afraid of increasing carb intake? I know you say you're cutting but with AP you can take in 60g+ carbohydrates and still lose fat, so unless you have a problem getting that many carbs in 3+meals I'd suggest increasing carb intake and taking advantage of 3 doses per day.

Are you afraid of increasing carb intake? I know you say you're cutting but with AP you can take in 60g+ carbohydrates and still lose fat, so unless you have a problem getting that many carbs in 3+meals I'd suggest increasing carb intake and taking advantage of 3 doses per day.

correct..you can manipulate Carbs for fat loss and muscle gain. This manipulation will depend on the user. You must track your diet while on AP. I am writing an article on the subject..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
correct..you can manipulate Carbs for fat loss and muscle gain. This manipulation will depend on the user. You must track your diet while on AP. I am writing an article on the subject..
Will you post the link in here?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
...I'd suggest increasing carb intake and taking advantage of 3 doses per day.
What is the benefit of 3x per day dosing? Wouldnt people benefit the most using AP before each meal with lots of carbs?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What is the benefit of 3x per day dosing? Wouldnt people benefit the most using AP before each meal with lots of carbs?
Out of the 4 basic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper) I would assume at least 3 of those meals would contain adequate carbs. Hence why I say 3 doses per day. If you're trying to suggest taking AP before every meal then I would suggest you make sure you are taking in a lot of carbs and water.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Out of the 4 basic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper) I would assume at least 3 of those meals would contain adequate carbs. Hence why I say 3 doses per day. If you're trying to suggest taking AP before every meal then I would suggest you make sure you are taking in a lot of carbs and water.
No sorry let me clarify. For instance, I wont eat alot of carbs towards my last meal, I try and get them all in the morning/midday. Even though I am getting a low amount of carbs at night, woudl it be more beneficial to use AP then?

Basically, is the 3x per day dosing just because typically 3 of the meals will contain lots of carbs, or is 3x per day for some other reason (to say, keep blood concentrations of the actives high). Is there some effect of AP that happens regardless of feeding? Or are the effects of AP only evident and pronounced when consuming a meal?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
No sorry let me clarify. For instance, I wont eat alot of carbs towards my last meal, I try and get them all in the morning/midday. Even though I am getting a low amount of carbs at night, woudl it be more beneficial to use AP?

Basically, is the 3x per day dosing just because typically 3 of the meals will contain lots of carbs, or is 3x per day for some other reason (to say, keep blood concentrations of the actives high). Is there some effect of AP that happens regardless of feeding? Or are the effects of AP only evident and pronounced when consuming a meal?
Ah, I suggested 3 doses per day to keep it's effects at a constant although if you only really eat carbs in the morning and afternoon 2 doses should be sufficiant (morning and post-workout).

No sorry let me clarify. For instance, I wont eat alot of carbs towards my last meal, I try and get them all in the morning/midday. Even though I am getting a low amount of carbs at night, woudl it be more beneficial to use AP then?

You have it correct...take with the biggest carb meals.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, AP's method of action is dependent on the ingestion of carbohydrates. If your diet is carb-heavy, you could possibly benefit more by dosing AP on all your carb meals, which, if I am not mistaken, is what Jacob is doing right now. However, if like you, you are carb light and center those carbs around certain meals, take AP with those meals specifically.

Yes, AP's method of action is dependent on the ingestion of carbohydrates. If your diet is carb-heavy, you could possibly benefit more by dosing AP on all your carb meals, which, if I am not mistaken, is what Jacob is doing right now. However, if like you, you are carb light and center those carbs around certain meals, take AP with those meals specifically.

Gold star on the forehead...

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
We are working on a very unique womens formula. I would have them take 1 cap in Morning and the other around 4-5 pm with a carb meal. Than proceed to add the third dose if needed.
Thanks! She is doing exactly that. I on the other hand do two on non-workout days and three on workout days.

stylediva

Awards
This is a sample of the diet I will follow when taking AP with the dosing schedule.

Breakfast: Protein and Carb
like egg whites and oatmeal

2nd meal: Protein shake with carbs
(I work so it has to be something that I can easily get to.)

Lunch: Protein and vegatable

4th meal: same as 2nd meal

Dinner: Protein and vegatable

I just started new job, so I have to get uese to the drive time and traffic, so that I can gauge my workout times.
But at least 4-5 days a week.

I also plan to get some sort of cardio machine for my home, so that I can get a work out in, in the early AM before work or when I get home.

So what do you think??

stylediva

Awards
Colkurtz_spf,

How much as you wife loss in BF? How long has she been taking it?

Thanks

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Colkurtz_spf,

How much as you wife loss in BF? How long has she been taking it?

Thanks
I don't know how much she has lost but she looks incredible. She had a little tummy - now it's flat. Her rear end has frimed up nicely. She has been on for about 3 weeks.