ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at cost-effectiveness here...

having ingredients in cialabol and AP in one cap would make more sense if it is released as another 3rd upcoming product

If something is too potent then u would not have to take too much would you? that means cheaper run
I for one am glad USPLabs isn't combining the two anymore. I didn't respond at all to CIALABOL but I'm a hyper responder to AP. Ive always preferred supps with less ingredients because then you can pick and choose different variations that work for you. For me the CEE and the rest of CIALABOL would be expensive filler. If this was the case you would see Cissus in each one of his supps. :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So are hi GI carbs to be avoided around workouts on this? Are they to be avoided completely, or only after dosing the YG? I'm planning on starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Bernie1b

Awards
Will the final product be capped? Please say yes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool-Not completely, though they should not comprise the entire carb content for any AP dosed meal, or any meal for that matter, IMO.

Bernie-Yes, the finalized version will be capped. We just released an initial bulk run to pass on some savings..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
So are hi GI carbs to be avoided around workouts on this? Are they to be avoided completely, or only after dosing the YG? I'm planning on starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any help. :)
I don't know about the others but I avoid them as much as possible. I do take in most of my carbs after taking YG. One of the doses is with my preworkout meal and the another with my post workout meal (1st one is breakfast). Eating too many High GI carbs on YG just makes me lethargic.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so for the finished version of Cialabol it will be a higher concentration of Luteloin correct? Because i'm popping 20 Cialabol a day right now, and burning through a full bottle in around 6 days, lol. And i have to say give the guy who mad your AP write up a raise that write up alone makes me drool in anticipation of this stuff.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this argument go roud and round before but, in regards to YG, is malto hi or low? What about "Cytocarb II (cytosport's unique combination of branching as well as short, medium and long linear chain maltodextrins, with very low "DE" (Dextrose Equivalence) providing a complex carbohydrate source approximately 96.5% Sugar-free). Is that hi or low?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any news on official write-up? I should be getting my package today. I've started a log at BB, and I'll start one here as well. Any preference where you want it? Reviews, synergy, etc.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any news on official write-up? I should be getting my package today. I've started a log at BB, and I'll start one here as well. Any preference where you want it? Reviews, synergy, etc.
Either or will be fine. USPLabs (person not company) should be putting up the official write-up either today or tommorrow.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how potent the phellodendron extract is.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as Rivet responds to it I'd say it's VERY potent :p

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as Rivet responds to it I'd say it's VERY potent :p
LOL... reason I ask is because I have a cousin that used to take this extract for prostate issues and asked me.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I was told not to use ALA products with YG. Just for example, what if I take YG at 6:00 PM, can I use ALA 3-4 hours later, or just leave it alone completely?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told not to use ALA products with YG. Just for example, what if I take YG at 6:00 PM, can I use ALA 3-4 hours later, or just leave it alone completely?
ALA promotes glucose uptake in muscle cells, but in adipose as well which is counterproductive to AP's purpose. I would just leave the ALA out of the mix for now.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
ALA promotes glucose uptake in muscle cells, but in adipose as well which is counterproductive to AP's purpose. I would just leave the ALA out of the mix for now.
I take a supplement first thing in the morning, and on an empty stomach comprised of ALA 400 MG & Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG. It's part of an anti-aging protocol. How can I work YG into the schedule? I recently ordered a boatload.

TIA

^^^THIS Write-up....

COME ON MULLET..GOSH! lol

The best dosing is

500mgs or 1/4 teaspoon

15 minutes before morning meal
15 minutes before pre workout meal
15 minutes with post workout meal

The meals should contain Carbohydrates(atleast 30grams). You should increase water intake (increases intracellular glycogen stores which requires more water).

Off days use 3 doses divided evenly throughout the day with carbohydrate meals.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used 6 servings a day yet? That's what i'll be doing, lol. And i noticed, just from Cialabol that i had an increase in thirst, i really had to drink more water.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.
Bump to this now that USP is back, please tell me some good news:good:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used 6 servings a day yet? That's what i'll be doing, lol. And i noticed, just from Cialabol that i had an increase in thirst, i really had to drink more water.
I'm always damn thirsty so I wouldn't notice any extra thirst :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same with Cialabol, I have to drink all the time or I'll feel dry-almost like I did on Accutane!!

Jacob any ETA on letting internationals join the inner circle?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
are you in canada? I swear this was sent twice...Please PM address..
Nope not in Canada. I am very confused, I have never ever had trouble recieving stuff from you guys. I dont have PM ability but I will email you again. Have you been having any trouble in the Florida area recently.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Ok sent again. Let me know what happens. Sorry for the trouble.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the last of my AP + Cialabol + Powerfull
AP 2 to 3 doses a day with meals
cialabol 6 pills a day
powerfull 2 +2 +4 +2 on workout days

After my official run on AP i went on a little junk food eating spree. ice cream, bacon ultimate cheaseburgers, double cheaseburgers, candy from holloween... getting my drift here... well i didn't gain a ounce of fat. As a matter of fact i am still losing bodyfat while putting on muscle. I still need to post my end of testing pics but i will add the post trial pics as well to see how well at least these 3 products stack very, very well togeather... sorry for hijacking the thread but i just wanted to share how i was dosing and how it was working for me.

cialabol 6 pills a day

After my official run on AP i went on a little junk food eating spree. ice cream, bacon ultimate cheaseburgers, double cheaseburgers, candy from holloween... getting my drift here... well i didn't gain a ounce of fat. As a matter of fact i am still losing bodyfat while putting on muscle. I still need to post my end of testing pics but i will add the post trial pics as well to see how well at least these 3 products stack very, very well togeather... sorry for hijacking the thread but i just wanted to share how i was dosing and how it was working for me.
Cialabol stops adipogenisis(sp), the creation of new fat cells. AP stops glucose entry into cells so aside from the Glucose disposal into Muscle cells. The combo has independant mechanisms.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Cialabol stops adipogenisis(sp), the creation of new fat cells. AP stops glucose entry into cells so aside from the Glucose disposal into Muscle cells. The combo has independant mechanisms.

I just started YG and plan to include it in my anti-aging regimen, not only for weight loss but also for its anti-inflammatory properties. I work out six days a week - three days weights/cardio and three days cardio/abs.

Upon awakening I inject 1IU of HGH, and take the following supplements:

camphobolic
Powerful
Cissus
And Juvenon (ALA 400 MG & Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG).

If it's a weight day I eat within the hour. If it's a cardio day I eat after my workout. My doctor advised me to inject HGH in the morning so that I won't shut down my natural production at night. In the evening I use REM. He knows about your supplements and highly approves. My doc is both a cardiologist and Ayurvedic doctor.

The timing of my YG dose with both HGH and Juvenon concerns me. Juvenon has ALA in it and HGH affects glucose levels. How should I schedule my doses?

Thanks in advance

I just started YG and plan to include it in my anti-aging regimen, not only for weight loss but also for its anti-inflammatory properties. I work out six days a week - three days weights/cardio and three days cardio/abs.

Upon awakening I inject 1IU of HGH, and take the following supplements:

camphobolic
Powerful
Cissus
And Juvenon (ALA 400 MG & Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG).

If it's a weight day I eat within the hour. If it's a cardio day I eat after my workout. My doctor advised me to inject HGH in the morning so that I won't shut down my natural production at night. In the evening I use REM. He knows about your supplements and highly approves. My doc is both a cardiologist and Ayurvedic doctor.

The timing of my YG dose with both HGH and Juvenon concerns me. Juvenon has ALA in it and HGH affects glucose levels. How should I schedule my doses?

Thanks in advance

How much ALA and what else dose Juvenon contain? I need to find a doc like yours!

Never mind...thats alot of ALA...I would take YG with Juvenon for the simple reason that YG may prevent the effect of ALA on fat cells.

How many times do you take Juvenon?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
How much ALA and what else dose Juvenon contain? I need to find a doc like yours!

Never mind...thats alot of ALA...I would take YG with Juvenon for the simple reason that YG may prevent the effect of ALA on fat cells.

How many times do you take Juvenon?
Thanks for the advice. I take it once in the morning.

hotstreet

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you an endo bodytype?

cialabol 6 pills a day

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
more of a endo/meso. lol a meso upperbody endo belly and a ecto lower body. So decent chest and shoulders, i carry fat around the belly and have little legs and ass... but i still have a great personality :)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Damn, maybe you're my long-lost brother (I'm originally from TX). Sounds just like me.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
combine it with Anabolic Pump and maybe save the rejuvon does for post workout?
This is my second day on AP. I definitely feel the pump that everyone is taking about. Yesterday I worked my legs with heavy compound moves (Squats, Deads from the floor) and today my back and triceps. Normally my leg workout leaves me stiff for a few days, but I feel fully recovered. Also, weighted dips make my right elbow and tricep sore. Tonight there's no inflammation.

I notice the hypoglycemic feel but it goes away when I eat. In the morning I normally have a puffy face and eyes. This morning my wife noticed that my eyes had no swelling. My kids have a good laugh watching me get it down, but so far it’s been worth the effort.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
T Normally my leg workout leaves me stiff for a few days, but I feel fully recovered. Also, weighted dips make my right elbow and tricep sore. Tonight there's no inflammation.
This would make sense since Phellodendron is being used as an anti-inflammatory in some herbal remedies.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
pist i mist out on that bulk yg.. Now everytime nutra has something new out Ima jus buy it haha. No more missing out..

the same happend to me, now this force me to check the nutraplanet forum here at AM and their website every 30 min to 1 hr :type: