ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

delton

delton

Awards
Luteolin, huh? Does the bottle say how much it has? Luteolin is the main active ingredient, according to an earlier post. I'm curious, because there are numerous other products you can find on the web by searching for "luteolin price", including some that are pure luteolin in a bulk powder.:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luteolin, huh? Does the bottle say how much it has? Luteolin is the main active ingredient, according to an earlier post. I'm curious, because there are numerous other products you can find on the web by searching for "luteolin price", including some that are pure luteolin in a bulk powder.:think:
Dude, there is no luteolin in AP

delton

delton

Awards
Dude, there is no luteolin in AP
I misunderstood an earlier post of yours, when you wrote:

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula.
I read this as saying luteolin is AP's main active, like when you might say: "I have a car, a Toyota, along with a bike."

I do apologize for any confusion I may have caused, and thank you for the correction.

Phil T

Awards
OhboyOhboyOhboyOhboy! I'm gonna get me some AP ASAP. Inner circle, here I come! :woohoo:

Buy those its that simple..

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the Two do make a nice combo. As I just started dosing Cialabol as YG pre Wo and I'm thinking I really like it.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Cialabol stops adipogenisis(sp), the creation of new fat cells. AP stops glucose entry into cells so aside from the Glucose disposal into Muscle cells. The combo has independant mechanisms.
So...just to double check. AP and Cialabol can be stacked together?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
quick question... why was the YG reformulated from tumeric and the other stuff to this new herb in AP? Or was YG ment to never be sold?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that the final version, and the one sold at NP is no where near as effective as the beta testers powders. USP can you clear this up. Seems people are the new stuff bunk compared to the original version. I just ordered alot of it, so I am kinda weary now after hearing all this.

I heard that the final version, and the one sold at NP is no where near as effective as the beta testers powders. USP can you clear this up. Seems people are the new stuff bunk compared to the original version. I just ordered alot of it, so I am kinda weary now after hearing all this.
Thats total BS, Where did you hear that from bb.com and desurean?

The batch NP recieved was the exact same batch that i took testers dose from..

Please lead me to that feedback..

Jdub

Awards
USPlabs, did bb.com drop you from there site?

Or did they just drop the agreement they had upon AP?

Des, is a ****!

Jdub

PS--I would lose everything if I pulled stunt like that. I have yet to Sale Anabolic Pump. Would I sacrifice my profits over 8kgs sent to Sam? I am laying some hefty claims down on this supplement, If I pulled that stunt, I lose my company and all my customers over 1,500 dollars...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Well the stuff I got from NP is treating me just as nice as the stuff I Beta tested :) Same little effects I am used to. It overlapped quite nicely...

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey USP... can you tell me what kind of extract this is. like 4:1 5:1?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn you beat me to it. I really wanted to ask this as to I have been waiting seems like forever for Ap to launch.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly bro, given a few of your most recent posts on this product you may want to spend a few less hours on BB.com.
We would never, ever, pull **** like that on our customers. This version was released because it was the most, not the least effective. As USP said we dropped Tumeric because it would have added cost without adding any additional beneficial effect.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This wasn't from BB.com, it was from some well respected individuals which I will not name, evenif it makes me look bad. I do not rat people out. And personally, I find your comment very rude, especially coming form a customer service stand point, putting me in the same class as the idiots over there. I have been around the boards online long before AM was even here, so do not imply that I am an idiot based on the fact that I do not know much about a product that does not have much info on it to begin with because the company is waiting untill the final release to divulge that info.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you beat me to it. I really wanted to ask this as to I have been waiting seems like forever for Ap to launch.
You were at the same place as me so you know what was said and that alot of respected people thought this too, and it wasn't BB.com.

Lets keep it civil guys..okay. themyth is a good dude and mullet ahhh not so good..lol

Mullet is a great rep! He invented the parachoute(sp) technique thats hall of fame material..

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Would AP be good to run with a Prohormone? Im thinking of stacking it with Phera. Also, I wanted to say that I have the up most faith in Jacob and USP.

Keep up the good work and if you ever need test a product out I suggest you do it through a Gym, keep it low key and with people you trust. I used to do some testing at my gym for one company a few years ago and it work well for them.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say, the parachute is pure genius!
Yeah, I apologize bro. I just get pretty worked up because I truly feel that this is an innovative product, w/o any shady connotations connected to it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Were headaches a side effect seen with AP at all during testing? Wondering if this constant headache I've had for the past few days is due to AP or not.

Need more cialabol!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were headaches a side effect seen with AP at all during testing? Wondering if this constant headache I've had for the past few days is due to AP or not.

Need more cialabol!!
It could be, try upping your carbs or lowering your dose, or a favourable combination therein.

Need more cialabol!!

Up your water intake on AP! why? Shoving glucose and Amino Acids into muscle cells will leave you dry extracellularly...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on contraindications with a product like Gaspari Thyrotabs (thyroid prohormone)?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just more fat loss...

Do you like the Thyrotabs?

They're interesting. I'm only like 2 weeks in but visually there is an obvious difference and the fat loss appears to be preferentially from the core (but then again, that's the only place I had fat left). I'm also combining it with a cortisol blocker (alternating days between Reduce XT and 7-keto).

I have some bulk YG but the potent insulin-like effects of it have made cautious about mixing with other things. Any of your testers mix it with Thyrotabs or T3?

They're interesting. I'm only like 2 weeks in but visually there is an obvious difference and the fat loss appears to be preferentially from the core (but then again, that's the only place I had fat left). I'm also combining it with a cortisol blocker (alternating days between Reduce XT and 7-keto).

I have some bulk YG but the potent insulin-like effects of it have made cautious about mixing with other things. Any of your testers mix it with Thyrotabs or T3?
There is not an insulin like effect. You actually need less insulin while Using YG to deliever glucose into muscle cells. Makes your body more effficient at using Insulin.

I would not hesitate to use YG and T3. I prefer forskolin to any thyroid analog..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
There is not an insulin like effect. You actually need less insulin while Using YG to deliever glucose into muscle cells. Makes your body more effficient at using Insulin.

I would not hesitate to use YG and T3. I prefer forskolin to any thyroid analog..
how much forskolin?
im thinking of a camp,Yg,powerfull and turk stack starting monday..should i add more forskolin?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Ummmmmmm, that is what I was describing as an "insulin like" effect. I was reading the logs as indicating that this product was somehow making cells extra sensitive to insulin or otherwise mimicking insulin.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Need more cialabol!!
I had one yesterday but, no reason to believe it was related to YG. I think cialabol isd back up at NP. I ordered some Monday and it said it was shipping.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I had one yesterday but, no reason to believe it was related to YG. I think cialabol isd back up at NP. I ordered some Monday and it said it was shipping.

I got the rest of the ciala from nutraplanet :run:

The headache is constant even though I upped water intake. I think I'm going to lay off AP for a couple days to see if things resolve themselves.

Ummmmmmm, that is what I was describing as an "insulin like" effect. I was reading the logs as indicating that this product was somehow making cells extra sensitive to insulin or otherwise mimicking insulin.

Muscle cells are glutinous and fat cells are bulimic

Jdub

Awards
So, what your saying is, 11 days from today and 12 days from yesterday?

:)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
any idea on price range? and is there going to be a presale?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I confirm this affirmation....:)