ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In the name of all that people on every corner of the planet call holy, this is the nastiest stuff that I have ever tasted!

Let me back up a second. People always whine about how bad this or that tastes. I've never had a problem. Bulk powders, research chemicals, whatever. I just put it in a couple ounces of water and shoot it down like cheap tequila. My motto: "Just down it and stop the whining."

So, I just did the same thing with my very first dose of Yellow Gold this morning.

I'm now officially a whiner.

I don't care how much more capped AP costs than the bulk powder, it's worth it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
In the name of all that people on every corner of the planet call holy, this is the nastiest stuff that I have ever tasted!

Let me back up a second. People always whine about how bad this or that tastes. I've never had a problem. Bulk powders, research chemicals, whatever. I just put it in a couple ounces of water and shoot it down like cheap tequila. My motto: "Just down it and stop the whining."

So, I just did the same thing with my very first dose of Yellow Gold this morning.

:icon_lol: welcome to the whiners club

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much my sentiments

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i envy you guys. I whine about the weather, i whine about whining but i want to whine about YG taste too :(

After day 4, you will sprinkle AP on your potatoe and mullet salad..

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
guys im telling you, take it for a month and you will love it. you'll want to season your chicken breast with it, throw it in your shakes, and mix it in your oats... its good.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
guys im telling you, take it for a month and you will love it. you'll want to season your chicken breast with it, throw it in your shakes, and mix it in your oats... its good.

ok protomike, send me some, i can be the judge to that :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting the efficacy of the product.......it was the universal good reviews of the testers that convinced me to buy some from Nutraplanet.....but my god this is hands down the worst tasting stuff I've ever put in my body.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting the efficacy of the product.......it was the universal good reviews of the testers that convinced me to buy some from Nutraplanet.....but my god this is hands down the worst tasting stuff I've ever put in my body.
i just don't mind it, honestly. after the second week of it i started to like the "taste" of it. i have no problems with gte, cee, cissus, hmb, bulk powerfull, nac, na-rala, rho, or the like... probably comes from when my brother used to make me drink random crap he mixed together from the fridge when we where kids.

I with you on the nastiest taste ever created! Protomike is just a weird dude:}

So, what your saying is, 11 days from today and 12 days from yesterday?

:)

Ummm yes to this affirmation confirmation acculmation of the reformation from the point to the east flowing west it shall arrive.

Thank you mullet!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn i hope this comes out soon, i missed out on the powder and would like to get some of this stuff after reading all the reviews.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

This stuff is amazing - hands down the most effective supplement I've used. At the conclusion of my first week I've lost five pounds of fat. For some reason the morning dose gets me going. I no longer wake up with a puffy face, and my legs which are riddled with old sports injuries are fatigue free.

Kudos to USPlabs. At this point, I can honestly say that AP has enhanced the quality of my life.

Jdub

Awards
I've been taking it for like 5 days, and i honestly havent noticed much! I mean, i seem to be leaner and a little better pump but i dont know if i can attribute that all to AB!

Jdub

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I so hope I get the same type of effects when I get me some. I really need everything you just described.

Mr.50

This stuff is amazing - hands down the most effective supplement I've used. At the conclusion of my first week I've lost five pounds of fat. For some reason the morning dose gets me going. I no longer wake up with a puffy face, and my legs which are riddled with old sports injuries are fatigue free.

Kudos to USPlabs. At this point, I can honestly say that AP has enhanced the quality of my life.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I so hope I get the same type of effects when I get me some. I really need everything you just described.

Mr.50
My wife also takes it. She looks leaner and feels it has enhanced her cardiovascular training, as it has done mine. But she doesn't have old sports injuries and chronic inflammation like me.

I know that people react differently to supplements, but I don't think you'll be disappointed in this one. If nothing else it reduces inflation which is a leading cause of degenerative diseases and aging. This will remain a part of my daily supplement routine

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established

Sounds good, just to get a little clarification, was the product originally causing the face bloat and now has stopped or did u have it before u started using YG and now the bloat i down?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, just to get a little clarification, was the product originally causing the face bloat and now has stopped or did u have it before u started using YG and now the bloat i down?
I used to get puffiness in the face - especially near my eyes. It was more prominent in the morning. It disappeared when I started YG. So did other areas of inflamation.

I didn't test the oringinal formula. I purchased mine in bulk from Nutraplanet.

I-Vtec

Awards

quote of the year, i never ever complain about taste lol, but this took the prize.

i parachute it now lol

I-Vtec

Awards
oh man, who is gonna be yellow dosing and pounding turkey dinner tommarow???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This stuff seems incredible!!

When does it hit the shelves?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
not soon enough... about 6 days from today but i wish it was monday because i sure could use some more...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
From what Mullet has said it should be out within a week.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn i want some of this stuff, could have definitely used some thursday with all i ate on thanksgiving.

P-Insulin™ (Extract engineered from Phellodendron HCL ), Hydroxl4™ (extract engineered from Cissus Quadrangularis), Tannins Complex™ (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa)

Get on the list! Yellow Gold has nothing on this!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs, so does this mean that Des loses the bet? I do not see curcumin in there??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dex,

This is going to come off very antagonistic and crass probably, but let's not bring that discussion/drama from over there to AM.com. It had literally no use there after about 10 posts, and has absolutely no use here.

Mulletsoldier

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
P-Insulin™ (Extract engineered from Phellodendron HCL ), Hydroxl4™ (extract engineered from Cissus Quadrangularis), Tannins Complex™ (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa)

Whats the difference between this and Yellow Gold? Just asking as I have about half a years worth left of YG. The Tannins Complex is interesting for the blood glucose lowering effect. EDIT: I see that the Hydrox4 is the anabolic side of Cissus :)

USPLabs: Would stacking some of your 22% Cissus (once Genera is up) to my current YG mix work out well until my supply runs dry? After that I will start buying the complete product. That would bring my list of pre capped products to 2!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry mullet.

No, no not a big deal at all man. I just thought the whole thing was rather silly and childish and just like to try and help the Mods keep AM free of that kind of stuff.

:)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

wow, i've saved up so much lunch money for this you wouldent believe. even tho its another week i have to wait great job usp.

Whats the difference between this and Yellow Gold? Just asking as I have about half a years worth left of YG. The Tannins Complex is interesting for the blood glucose lowering effect. EDIT: I see that the Hydrox4 is the anabolic side of Cissus :)

USPLabs: Would stacking some of your 22% Cissus (once Genera is up) to my current YG mix work out well until my supply runs dry? After that I will start buying the complete product. That would bring my list of pre capped products to 2!
Tannins complex is like cialabol just 200% times better. The YG is good to go and you can add in symmetry or mega dose cissus. YG is better than most supplements on the planet. Anabolic Pump is just better.

I found a precise ratio between the tannins complex and P-Insulin(means Plant insulin) that illicit the best response.

Still be on the look out for a New cialabol with P-insulin and creatine. Be warned, if you add the new cialabol it anabolic pump YOU MUST up the complex carb intake!!!! That is down the road a bit. USPlabs needs to get back to action. My break has been to long!