ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ COMING SOON!

Don't miss the exclusive oportunity to signup for the early notification newsletter!!!

The unbelievable BREAKTHROUGH compound developed by USPLabs (voted BEST new brand of the YEAR by BODYBUILDING.com)

Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
Block glucose uptake in fat cells
Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
Stimulate lipolysis
Improve lipid profile

How does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca, along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet – YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

Register for the USPLabs Inner Circle to receive benefits such as product discounts, first announcements on new product developments, "Short Run" Hardcore supplements only available to Inner Circle members, awesome training tips from the world's best strength coaches and much, much more

READ MORE and Sign up NOW at:

USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!

EDIT - Ohhh, the inner circle is US only? :'(

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Is the final product going to include tumeric and luteolin as stated earlier on or is it just going to be this new extract you guys have?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Inner circle member woohooo!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Lord knows I need all the help I can get!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
To get you started here is your "Instant 10% Off Coupon"... Just enter code INNERCIRCLE10 in your shopping cart and you will instantly receive a 10% discount!

Got this email but I'm confused as to where this coupon is supposed to be utilized at? You don't have a sales section on the website.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Phellodendron??? well a quick pubmed search says it lowers cortisol, has antiinflammatory, and antiox properties... but i thought this was a blend...

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
To get you started here is your "Instant 10% Off Coupon"... Just enter code INNERCIRCLE10 in your shopping cart and you will instantly receive a 10% discount!

Got this email but I'm confused as to where this coupon is supposed to be utilized at? You don't have a sales section on the website.
+1 same as above

culloden1745

Awards
Phellodendron Chinense

I actually have one of these trees growing on my property....chinese cork wood tree......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

Cialabol-Banaba leaf, luteolin, CEE
AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Also, if there is any wish I can post up a definitive AP dosing schedule.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
The 10% sales coupon will be valid once our USA direct sales portion of the website is back up and running. We released AP to Sam first because of his knack for incredible shipping time, and customer service before our new manufacturing plant was fully operational.

The ingredient confusion has stemmed from us considering putting out the AP/Cialabol hybrid, which would have contained luteolin, AP's main active, along with a few ingredients which made it into neither formula. However, we will not be producing the AP/Cialabol hybrid so both formulas will remain as is:

AP-Phellodendron

The glucose regulation study done on Phell. is comparitively new, and will not be found through Medline, etc., as of yet, however we will be releasing it.

Sorry for any confusion fellas, thinks are slightly hectic right now at USP Labs, which is one of the main reason we are offering 2989879897987 ridiculous sales simultaneously.

Will this stack well with Cialabol? Also, who is Sam?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes of course it will

NutraPlanet Sam, get with the program brutha!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Yes please. And how about carb info? Hi or low GI, how much when? I know I could pull it out of all the logs but if you have a good idea already that would be fantastic. I've started a recomp log at BB., package should be here Monday.:woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes please. And how about carb info? Hi or low GI, how much when? I know I could pull it out of all the logs but if you have a good idea already that would be fantastic. I've started a recomp log at BB., package should be here Monday.:woohoo:
Yep, I'll do it today or tommorrow.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed... but USP, I sent an email about the cialabol and YG you said I had coming to me, still havent heard back. Cant wait to give it a whirl, also have a ton of people here at UF anticipating its release. They didnt believe me... but hopefully my run will prove them wrong.
Just in case USP missed it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

AP-Phellodendron

I would like to see a definitive dosing schedule as well. Thanks!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AP-Phellodendron

Damnit I really wanted to try the AP/Cialabol mix..I guess I'll jus buy em both haha..

raptor2003

Awards
AP-Phellodendron
u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u sure AP is -Phellodendron only? I thoughtthere are 3 other ingredients: luteolin, turmeric and piperine, or only the luteolin has been left out? Tks
Well, I am only a rep, so why would I know these things?..:rolleyes:

Lemme break it down for you like an 80's Hip Hop group:

The original AP testers recieved two formulas randomnly. One with the single compound Phell, others with a matrix of ingredients. The intent was to find out if a combination of ingredients would replicate the research any better. It in fact did not.

Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned it was too potent to release to the public. So, AP was released with this single compound Phell, and Cialabol with the ingredients I listed in the previous post.

AP is a SINGLE compound, a specialized extract of Phellodendron. I hope this clears some confusion, though I feel I have said this before..

AP-Phellodendron

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Will the public become to massive and swolen?:bb2: Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.:D

Also, where is cialabol? I can't find it anywhere in stock, is there more coming

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then, USPLabs had considered combining the AP w/ a few other ingredients from Cialabol (The YG/Cialabol hybrid everyone heard about) but discerned IT WAS TOO POTENT TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

How so? Do you reccomend not stacking these products, cause I'm thinking about it. No disrespect but that almost sounded like a muscle-tech ad.:D
Guys, you gotta read...j/k..

Using Cialabol and AP together is fine, just what USP had in mind would have been too strong to be practical. This way people can control the dosage of whichever product they feel more personally comfortable with..

And if you ever compare us to MT again I'll *****slap you

:)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool, when and where will cialabol be available?
(and I heard the "I'll slap you" part like triple-H was selling the new Slap-tech - 500x more powerful than regular slaps! 950x more powerful than pimp slaps!):jaw:

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'm in...for whatever that's worth :icon_lol:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
so mullet... which version of yg/ap was i taking?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
definitely would appreciate a dosing schedule

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And Cool, if you are to edit a post to make it seem like you said something funny...At least come up with some decent material...:lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Apparently typing humor is difficult. :type:Seriously though, any news about cialabol?

raptor2003

Awards
I'm looking at cost-effectiveness here...

having ingredients in cialabol and AP in one cap would make more sense if it is released as another 3rd upcoming product

If something is too potent then u would not have to take too much would you? that means cheaper run

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

having ingredients in cialabol and AP in one cap would make more sense if it is released as another 3rd upcoming product

If something is too potent then u would not have to take too much would you? that means cheaper run
You're sense of humor must be lacking as well. Wouldn't you rather be comfortable? :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

As I have stated before in a few threads we released two seperate products for the advantage of custom dosing. If we were to mash all 4 ingreidents (1 AP/3 Cialabol) into one cap then individual who do not like the combination we have chosen are subjected to take it anyway. This way, if one enjoys the effects of Cialabol more than AP, then so be it, they are free to dose as they choose.

Creating an entirely new product would not in fact be a 'cheaper run' because we would have to pay for the capping, packaging, shipping, labelling, etc., on that product when we already have the two individual products released. The prices of the current run of AP are ridiculously cheap, as was the run of Cialabol.