Anabolic Addiction Amplified

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to try some Mass Addition Anabolic Addiction Amplified since this is a reformulated version of the original which I tried when it first became available. My interest back then at the time was purely for the ECDY to gauge its effectiveness. I’m really looking forward to this one.

It’s a prop blend so this is a list of what it contains, I tried but have not yet gotten the breakdown of the individual compounds contribution. I’m really curious to know just how much of the ecdy it has compared to before and some other details pertinent to this specific element which is of interest to me

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
20-Hydroxyecdysterone (95%)
Lagerstroemia Speciosa (12:1)
Coleus Forskohli Extract (20% Forskolin)
6,7-Dihydroxybergamotin
Trans-Resveratrol
7-Methoxyflavone
Bioperine (95% Piperine)

So this apprears to be a prop blend that has bits of test boosters, ecdy, recomping agents, anti oxidant, an a little aromatase inhibiting properties.

I use a regiment of supp’s for Cardio support consisting of CoQ10 and Hawthornberry extract

Other Basic Supp’s in use Vit E, Vit C, Multi (generic), Protien Shakes, Fish Oil
Creatine, Kre-Alkalyn in caps from Anabolic Addiction called Anabolic Impac, and an Antioxidant, ResverAcai, also from Anabolic Addiction, just because I’m sort of tired from long work days the cold very snowy weather, that kind of stuff. I’ve been struggling to ward off a cold so I grabbed this antioxidant hoping it’ll up my resistance.

I’ll track changes, if any, for Libido, Energy, Attitude (during workouts), Overall well being.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thats the old formula if i'm not mistaken scooter

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, been on for a few days and am noticing myself wanting to flex all the time. I’m feeling the sense to stay pumped a lot more, kind of a new and interesting predicament I’m not used to. I have turned a corner fighting a slight cold. The ResverAcai has made a nice addition for sure. Workouts are picking up in volume now and changing for an endurance style which will eventually turn to a full recomp cut for spring. Been trying to increase reps and sets to build upon. One issue so far I’ve encountered is the Anabolic Impac gets me wired and a little too jittery so I’m going to try and reduce the # of caps from 6 to 4 and gauge effects of a lighter dose.

Libido: strong, noticed skin is a little more oily.
Energy: too jittery
Attitude: focused
Overall well being: more positive mood recently.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AWESOME workout today !

Volume has increased

I found my sweetspot @ 4 caps of Impact, I'm stim sensitive, might try going to 5 then 6 later on.

I take AA Amplified pre and post with a shake mixed w/ water to aid the ecdy. Its going good so far since I haven't felt any burnout. There is a more dense fuller feeling in the muscle bellies, not a pump per say, just more firm, I like it. Other doses ar one first thing waking and the last prebed.

The anti oxident has given me good energy during those sluggish hours of the day. For sure it has kept my cold symptoms at bay, phew, last thing I wanted to deal with is feeling under the weather.

Libido: same, good, not much else to report yet.
Energy: good all day, not feeling tired
Attitude: Very positive
Overall Well being: More focused during work and easier to concentrate during wo.

Still early yet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
count me in hombre, wont start mine for a couple more weeks.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update from Friday's workout and weekend

Been close to two weeks

Libido: noticing a slight but consistent trend toward increase. Not usually what I comment about but sensitivity and hardness is way up.
Energy: still good. Just took it easy Sunday, was up partying till 2:00am Friday for a friends birthday, had work Sat, started a little later than usual and then watched tv up late Sat night.
Attitude: I think its positive, someone at work said I’ve been a little aggressive or snippy and asked if I was taking anything.
Overall Well being: So far so good ! everyone around me is really getting annoyed with the cold weather and snow. A massive storm is heading this way and people are getting upset but it hasn’t gotten to me in that way. Its winter doldrums around here for sure I’m hoping for an early Spring so people get a little more positive. Maybe if they were excited about running a supplement it would take their mind off of the poor weather outside.

Workouts: Always less than 1 hr. so rest time between sets is kept at a min. or until I catch my breath.
Warm up - stretch
Dead lift: 3x10
Squat: 3x10
Flat bench: 2x10
Flys: 2x10
Reverse grip bent-over rows 2x10
Pull downs: 3x10
Bi 2x10
Tri 2x10

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No invite? I thought we were friends!!

Sub'd :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, however, I quite confident that this is not the same as the mix i used previously
That's the new
my bad fellas:grouphug: i got a bottle of the original version and when i saw they profile it looked so simuliar to the original except theres no trib.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard you talk about this product in the ecdy thread and it's had my eye since. Test boosting along with ecdy it a feeling I love!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any updates brah?
Feb 3
Day 16

Update from Wed

The workouts have been going strong. I’ve set up a routine to increase endurance like a training circuit with high reps and short rest intervals. Yesterday you could almost say I had three workouts, first thing in the am – snow removal, mid day circuit training, pm – more snow removal !

Libido: everything is looking good to me :hitit:
Energy: back up to 6 caps of Anabolic Impact, stuff is crazy good for me, very happy with this product.
Attitude: No patience today, very short tempered.
Overall Well being: Fitness wise I’m extremely satisfied with my workout intensity and recovery. Last night was tough cause my little one visited us several times thru the night not feeling well. I’ve been through this before so I know I’ll be over tired and cranky, lucky today is an off day….unless it snows again.

Made a nice meal for the family last night.
Olive oil, shallots, onion, garlic, chicken breast cubed, heavy cream
Bella mushrooms in marsala wine
White rice
Steamed baby Asparagus

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna have to give this stuff a shot a try! Price isn't bad... Anyone know how much ecdy is in each cap?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna have to give this stuff a sh!t a try! Price isn't bad... Anyone know how much ecdy is in each cap?
I've been trying to get some details from them but they have been slow to respond. Its a prop bled so there might be some resistance to divulge info.

Customer service is another story, very good.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been trying to get some details from them but they have been slow to respond. Its a prop bled so there might be some resistance to divulge info.

Customer service is another story, very good.
I've emailed many companies asking about the ecdy in their prob blend and to this day only one company gave me the amount and extract. The others... I will never used nor recommend!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any updates brah?
To theshaman:

Any info/details you can provide about the ecdy is very much appreciated.

20-Hydroxyecdysterone 95%

Is this HPLC or UV confirmed.
Are there any COA
Where is its origin
Do you know what color it is
What is its mg content

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Friday - skipped workout. When people start asking "do you have a cold" because my voice has changed (throat feels like razor blades), then its time to skip a workout.

So only a small summary: please note this is a natural supplement so expectations should be set accordingly.

At this point I'd have to say the 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran has peaked my libido.

The 20-Hydroxyecdysterone (95%) is the same, waiting for info on this, however it doesn't seem "amplified" to me at this stage.

What does seem "amplified" or the most noticeable contribute from Anabolic Addiction Amplified has to be the recomping effect. I've leaned out a bit and muscle bellies feel full and tight most of the day. Not a full on pump mind you but sorta like tight sleeves and that kinda thing. I have maintained the recommended dose of 4 caps spread out. I have experienced no neg sides in anyway, only positives which makes this a great run so far.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope ya feel better brother man! Too bad you have not had a response about the ecdy content. I'll never understand why companies do not release this info to their customers... Ya know, the people that pay MONEY for their products and keep them in business. My only thought is that it has to be dangerously under dosed.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks,

it's zinc spray for the throat and lots of vit C for today.

No way to know unless there is a response or confirmation from the company. It also puts them in a tough position asking to reveal the secret recipie, in some respects its as guarded as Mr. Crabs crabby patti sauce on spongbob (for those of you who have kids)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feb 8th
Day 21

Today marks the third week !!

Still at 4 caps Mass Addiction Amplified spread out taken with some protein.

Monday’s workout stayed mostly cardio trying to sweat as much as possible hoping to get rid of what ever it is I have which seems like a cold / rhino virus. Been really extra thirsty so fluid intake needs to increase and I still have a good appetite.

Libido: is still peaked.
Energy: had felt a little sluggish over the weekend, worked Sat. but Monday’s workout was good to go with some left over in the tank.
Attitude: mediocre, preparing taxes oh what fun….wish this cold would go away so I could stop sneezing and blowing my nose.
Overall Well being: No complaints, muscles feel strong, toned and firm.

Was up late and fell into those infomercials for a workout routine called Insanity…anyone tried this ?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insanity? Sounds like my leg day ;)

LOL

I never thought much of work out videos until my wife got me into ab ripper from P90X

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Scooter,
Let me see what I can divulge. I'll try to post something within the next 2 days. Glad you are liking this product!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fri Feb 11th
Day 24

Wed. tried the Insanity test, on average I'm like 50 % short of making the same # of moves per excersize. There are 8 excersizes one after another. I took the test then searched the internet to find out what other people had recorded for their "first day" numbers. I got a total of 10 values for each excersize then I added them up and divided by 10 to get an average of how well the other (male/female) responded. As an example if the test had an average number of completed repitions of 20 I made it to like 11 or 12 so I'm behind by nearly 50% compared to "others" can't tell if their #'s are inflated but mine are not.

Fri. tried the first disc, cardio something something, I'm finding it takes my wind away easily but I did finish it just at a slower pace. I'm thinking this might be too extreme but will give each disc one try.

Before starting today I was not feeling up to working out and was dreading it but yet once again after starting I really got motivated. About half way through I'm thinking to myself I rather be lifting :) but managd to push though.

The recovery this afternoon has been good so far. The Mass Addiction Amplified is keeping me energized for sure.

Libido: up (random wood is good)
Energy: overcame some preworkout depression and kicked butt, as best I could.
Attitude: More positive
Overall Well being: At the moment feeling great but I'm kinda wondering if I'll get leg cramps tonight or just be sore to the bone come morning. Did more running/cardio than ever before....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
We'll see what info we can give out...

Glad to see you're have a successful run

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ok.....

Cyanotis Vaga
Yellow Beige Powder
96.5% Ecdysterones by means of HPLC testing

Hope that helps.....

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it does, many thanks !!

I've used CV before and it has done well by me. I ran the original version and was wanting to learn how it was for ecdy effects which for me is ultimately harder muscles. Previous version was ok, this new "amplified" version is strikingly similar in the same manner as it relates to the ecdy performance. However, as I've tried to explain in this log this version has a more improved recomp effect which I'm most happy about at the moment.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Trib was removed, two new added, and an increase in the first two on the label.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it does, many thanks !!

I've used CV before and it has done well by me. I ran the original version and was wanting to learn how it was for ecdy effects which for me is ultimately harder muscles. Previous version was ok, this new "amplified" version is strikingly similar in the same manner as it relates to the ecdy performance. However, as I've tried to explain in this log this version has a more improved recomp effect which I'm most happy about at the moment.
I'm starting to wonder if high grade CV is just as good as RCD... The best gains I've ever had with ecdy was from a product with CV... Only time will tell. I'll def be giving this product a try before the year is over with.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard nothing but positive revies for this product, I need to try it out soon.

Are you getting strength gains or mainly recomp effect?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard nothing but positive revies for this product, I need to try it out soon.

Are you getting strength gains or mainly recomp effect?
let me say prior to this I ran a different natural supp that caused me to be hungry and thirsty constantly. As a result I gained weight but also got some bloat. Mass Addicition Amplified has eliminated my bloat and streamlined my midsection. I understand diet plays an important role for these effects.

I would say that my strength, endurance has increased (not off the charts mind you) just a steady progressive increase. Difficult to put in terms of % weight lifted increased because I began the Insanity program. What I have been able to do for fast paced interval training using only body weight has actually surprised myself. As an example I've felt tighter contraction of the muscle belly to the point they were on fire ! without using weights so the workout is intense but different from say a deadlift.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got it out of my nephews closet since he hurt his back and was no longer using it.

Its a Beachbody product called Insanity.

Its on tv all the time.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I got it out of my nephews closet since he hurt his back and was no longer using it.

Its a Beachbody product called Insanity.

Its on tv all the time.
Haha... the fit test alone is a ball buster

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it is !

Try that with a weight vest,,,,

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is !

Try that with a weight vest,,,,
Lmao...I'll pass

First time I attempted the fit test, I had a solid diet and training for a.good 2 months. I thought...no sweat.

Seriously thought I was going to puke after the first time. Kicked my ass!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This ain't no beginner routine for sure.

Still getting my ass kicked.

On a side note I've now completed (run out of) the Mass Addiction Amplified :(

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
This ain't no beginner routine for sure.

Still getting my ass kicked.

On a side note I've now completed (run out of) the Mass Addiction Amplified :(
Sad day for sure...as this was a nice detailed review.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One quick note about Anabolic Addiction, the company this time not the product. I must say the customer support I got over a year ago was astonishing but I figured that was because they were attempting to draw in new customers. I can easily confirm that the customer service / support has not diminished one bit and remains excellent to this day !

Here is a company with a prop blend that when asked came forth with information rather than ignoring the public or hiding behind some mumbo jumbo they chose to reveal, which I find to be a trustworthy trait.

Solid quality products and support - for me what else can I say... I'm an Addict