an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How Anti-Climatic :D Did the mw match for mATD or the other compound?
the molecular weight matched Patricks standard of 6-dehydromethyltestosterone or Methyl testosterone, he will reply im sure.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean I have to take JW out of the 'What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic' poll? :)

BV

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Probably MATD otherwise there would be no reason to 3rd party test it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what exactly does this mean to us?

I've been using JW for the past probably 12 weeks or so to maintain lean mass while I am cutting, and I just assumed it was a natural anabolic, tha I could stay on for quite a while and not have to worry about post cycle therapy or a liver supp along with it? Should I try and come off it and switch over to something like powerFULL?

ALR Industries stands by their product descriptions including for Jungle Warfare. No PCT is needed, Liver support is at your desire but not needed ( many use it just as a precaution). Please do not use JW for more than 12 weeks per cycle without a 4 week break in between.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the molecular weight matched Patricks standard of 6-dehydromethyltestosterone or Methyl testosterone, he will reply im sure.
What standard will ALRI be using, the one you called "the correct one"?

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Damn it man. This was like Geraldo and Capone's vault.

All build up and no release. I was robbed.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
ALR Industries stands by their product descriptions including for Jungle Warfare. No post cycle therapy is needed, Liver support is at your desire but not needed ( many use it just as a precaution). Please do not use JW for more than 12 weeks per cycle without a 4 week break in between.
Will ALR release what the chemical structure of this ingredient and provide its common name? You are doing a good job Fit.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What standard will ALRI be using, the one you called "the correct one"?
He is having all the ingredients tested to verify what the COA's show for each one. ALR IND has the standard for ADED as well.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ALR Industries stands by their product descriptions including for Jungle Warfare. No post cycle therapy is needed, Liver support is at your desire but not needed ( many use it just as a precaution). Please do not use JW for more than 12 weeks per cycle without a 4 week break in between.
Thank you very much for the prompt and clear response. Very professional, and much appreciated.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Patrick said he could not confirm it. It didnt match his standard, only the molecular weight matched. So its inconclusive.
Since Patrick didnt know what ADED actually was in the first place wouldnt it be hard for him to get an exact match?

ALRI on the other hand knows exactly what ADED is so they can get it tested 3rd party to their standard but the question is will they reveal the exact compound? If not it doesnt do us any good for them to get it tested.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since Patrick didnt know what ADED actually was in the first place wouldnt it be hard for him to get an exact match?
sure, if you do not have the standard you will not get a perfect match.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This makes me think that it is ADED, since it only matches methyltest in MW...

It puts me at ease for the time being.

Thank you everyone involved.

SSW

SSW

Awards
Thank you very much :) Its always nice to get a pat on the back once in awhile :)
You deserve a huge pat on the back for the way you've handled this whole thread, good job Fitty. And good job to PA as well. You both have done a great job of not only being civil but somehow keeping everyone else that way too. Awesome job, and I guess we can throw some props in for Viper too, he's behaved himself. :D

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
This makes me think that it is ADED, since it only matches methyltest in MW...

It puts me at ease for the time being.

Thank you everyone involved.
Maybe im completely confused here but isnt ADED the compound in question as we knew JW was ADED the entire time but just didnt know exactly what ADED was?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You deserve a huge pat on the back for the way you've handled this whole thread, good job Fitty. And good job to PA as well. You both have done a great job of not only being civil but somehow keeping everyone else that way too. Awesome job, and I guess we can throw some props in for Viper too, he's behaved himself. :D
Thanks SSW :) Its much easier to have a discussion of this magnitude on AM thats for sure :head:

PA has been great to work with, it was really our pleasure!

Viper? Ya I had him tied up the whole time :toofunny: Ill tell him, he is watching a movie since we had to cancel our training. The Departed, crazy movie !!!!

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SSW :) Its much easier to have a discussion of this magnitude on AM thats for sure :head:

Viper? Ya I had him tied up the whole time :toofunny: Ill tell him, he is watching a movie since we had to cancel our training. The Departed, crazy movie !!!!
That is a crazy movie, very long though and I didnt expect the ending at all!

SSW

SSW

Awards

Yeah it would've been down the tubes after about five minutes on some other sites. :)

SCDiesel23

Awards
Maybe im completely confused here but isnt ADED the compound in question as we knew JW was ADED the entire time but just didnt know exactly what ADED was?
According to ALR, ADED and 6-dehydromethyltestosterone are two completely seperate compounds. ALR is the only one with the standard for ADED.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You guys tore me away from my movie, :pizza: on the way :icon_lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have BETTER things to do??? Geez!
Wow, what a great movie, it was a long one too (that's what she said) :D

I didin't expect the ending either. If you haven't seen it yet, this is a must see! :head:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established

I didin't expect the ending either. If you haven't seen it yet, this is a must see! :head:
Based on a Hong Kong action/drama flick called Infernal Affairs. I did not realize this until I was in the theater watching the Departed. After about 15 minutes I realized I had seen this movie before but with Asian people. Ruined the whole thing for me. I need to watch again but this time just to appreciate the acting

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Based on a Hong Kong action/drama flick called Infernal Affairs. I did not realize this until I was in the theater watching the Departed. After about 15 minutes I realized I had seen this movie before but with Asian people. Ruined the whole thing for me. I need to watch again but this time just to appreciate the acting
Is Internal Affairs any good? I may have to see if I can get a DVD of that. subtitled or dubbed?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Is Internal Affairs any good? I may have to see if I can get a DVD of that. subtitled or dubbed?
I liked it very much, you can get either dubbed or subtitled. I saw the subtitled version. most of the big video stores have it.

Bloute

Awards
This thread is very informative ! Great job FNF and PA for this one ! Thanks a lot !

No drama and some concrete chemistry ! :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

I personally didnt like the ending man..too far out imo...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I personally didnt like the ending man..too far out imo...
I'll second that. That's one of those movies that was so good, that just about any ending they make has to be a letdown.

boyscouT

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok dear forum members, Here are the results of the test.

Per ALR :

Test was inconclusive. Yes, the molecular weights matched up with Patrick's standard, BUT other analogs have the same molecular weight as well so this means nothing.
ALR IND. will have it tested at a 3rd party lab with a new standard ( the correct one ) to verify with the COA's on file. Thanks PA. As always we appreciate your knowledge.

ALR
thx for postin the results

looking forward to round 2 testing

lionelxxl

Awards
its MUCH better

The original Infernal Affairs I and II were MUCH MUCH better IMO. Its really hard to portray the chinese/hongkong kinda gangster flick and such and watching the orginal set in Hongkong with the culture and all, its much much more meaningful.

If you have the chance to catch it, maybe a dubbed or subbed one, it'll be awesome.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original Infernal Affairs I and II were MUCH MUCH better IMO. Its really hard to portray the chinese/hongkong kinda gangster flick and such and watching the orginal set in Hongkong with the culture and all, its much much more meaningful.

If you have the chance to catch it, maybe a dubbed or subbed one, it'll be awesome.
Should move this to its own thread, to not clog up the already full of "blah blah blah" here. Actually I found the original Infernal Affairs sort of boring. The scene to scene cuts didn't feel like such smooth transitions. It wasn't meant for western audiences, but gereally I like most of the HK movies. I used to import a lot of VCDs :) Tons of Chow Yun Fat and Jet Li's early stuff. Chow Yun Fat was so goofy when he was 18 :D

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Well IMO----Im sticking with what PA said at bottom of post # 10---if you read between the lines here its not hard to figure out what going on:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I want to add that it is very clear to me:

1. Everyone is highly appreciative of ALRI handling this in a professional and courteous manner. ( enough already people we get it )

2. It turns out that there is still no conclusive proof as to what this is ( sounds familiar to another product testing that occurred recently ).

3. Product being sent out for third party testing ( i.e. either no results or look for something in a couple months or longer )

4. Company posts "polite crafted statement" but no screenshots etc.

I am in no way saying anything negative about this product, I am saying that we have all been down this road before very recently in fact and there are no answers to that "testing" either. I give it six months if at all for any resolution. You can mark my words and or I'll say "I was wrong, I apologize" when and if it turns out that I am.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Wow what a lengthy, educational read.

My head is still spinning from all the knowledge PA dropped, but at the same time I am puzzled that the majority of people do not know how to spell 'a lot'.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Great, great thread. Thanks PA for being so quick with the testing!

ALR is lucky to have such great reps working for him. You're the most professional rep I've seen fit. Keep up the good work.

Now I'm getting good movie recommendations from this thread too? It just continues to deliver :) Infernal Affairs added to my NetFlix queue.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Wow what a lengthy, educational read.

My head is still spinning from all the knowledge PA dropped, but at the same time I am puzzled that the majority of people do not know how to spell 'a lot'.

you mean "ALOTT":lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either the topic is finished and we can close this or it is open and it needs to stay on track or will be closed until more positive information from either party is given. 10 pages of information followed by 3 pages of movie titles sort of fubars this thing, if ya know what I mean.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Either the topic is finished and we can close this or it is open and it needs to stay on track or will be closed until more positive information from either party is given. 10 pages of information followed by 3 pages of movie titles sort of fubars this thing, if ya know what I mean.
At this point this thread is dead until new test are conducted.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad all is well in the force, so to speak:woohoo:

I wonder how all the "hatters," on the other forum are going to take this. I'm sure this is just going to fuel more speculation by all of those long time posters over there that have zero pictures of themselves anywhere, but claim they are the authority on damn near everything. I'm also still waiting for the 140-160lbs rep variety to chime in on this one, since they too are authorities on everything that works. If you know who and what I'm talking about, then lets leave it there. :toofunny:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad all is well in the force, so to speak:woohoo:

I wonder how all the "hatters," on the other forum are going to take this. I'm sure this is just going to fuel more speculation by all of those long time posters over there that have zero pictures of themselves anywhere, but claim they are the authority on damn near everything. I'm also still waiting for the 140-160lbs rep variety to chime in on this one, since they too are authorities on everything that works. If you know who and what I'm talking about, then lets leave it there. :toofunny:
Does the last name rhyme with Hills?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Does the last name rhyme with Hills?
Forgot about that one. I guess I should make it clear that there are three that would fit the bill. Initially, I had thought of two. Oh well. You guys have me pegged:toofunny: .

Status
Not open for further replies.