Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hurt left side of back doing deadlifts yesterday. Probably related to the pain/injury with the right elbow I described the other day. Last few reps I was loosing grip. I've had this same thing happen before and it goes away with rest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally opened the bag of whole green beans I had in the fridge. Adding more vegetables to my diet but I'm not gonna count them. I might even do something crazy like put butter on them!. I know a lot of people that are for some reason afraid of butter. It's a lot better than that fake crap and not nearly as bad for you as general society folk think it is.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Future test boosting cycle is gonna be a 3 month run of App Nut Drive/Anabeta Elite/Pni Paragon. Was originally going to do only two months but read on here that Forskolin takes time to build up in the system and a longer run would be beneficial. Not sure about running Paragon for 3 months though. I'm talking sometime next year though, still need 2 bottles of 240 cap Drive, 2 Bottles Anabeta Elite and 1 Bottle PNI paragon and that's gonna cost a pretty penny. So maybe I'll buy a bottle of each at different times during the next 4-5 months and I'll save up my supplements so I can run this awesome stack.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Future test boosting cycle is gonna be a 3 month run of App Nut Drive/Anabeta Elite/Pni Paragon. Was originally going to do only two months but read on here that Forskolin takes time to build up in the system and a longer run would be beneficial. Not sure about running Paragon for 3 months though. I'm talking sometime next year though, still need 2 bottles of 240 cap Drive, 2 Bottles Anabeta Elite and 1 Bottle PNI paragon and that's gonna cost a pretty penny. So maybe I'll buy a bottle of each at different times during the next 4-5 months and I'll save up my supplements so I can run this awesome stack.
I'd run app nut drive and ABE 3 months but start the paragon at the start of month 2 and run it for those 8 weeks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan to me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fine to me bud. Kill it!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't sleep last night. Completely stressed out. Stress and lack of sleep destroys lifting progress. Don't want to take today off but I may be forced to. Why lift on no sleep?. It's almost pointless.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is pretty much done. I've been thinking of writing a summary but I'm all slow n' such. So I'm just hanging around. Stacked wood today for 2 hours straight. Don't think I will be getting to gym tomorrow. If anyone has stacked/pilled/moved wood you know its a back breaking workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's not over to a fat lady sings!

How's that prime T?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not over to a fat lady sings!

How's that prime T?
Prime is going great. Have been having problems with too little sleep and too much stress lately though. Well, the past week or so anyway. Prime is great at higher dosages. Very expensive though. So only way to do a good cycle is to get a bottle here, get one there and "save up" till you have enough bottles to run a good cycle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be switching up the diet and adding more carbs. For now I'm sick of low carb. Gonna be using Anabolic pump as I make the switch.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this stuff comes in a plastic bottle that looks like a Motor Oil, or some automotive performance enhancer.

"You've Been Warned... EPIC isn't like anything you've ever tried. It tastes like candy but wait 60 seconds and you will realize it's not. It's the hardest hitting preworkout on the market with lots of stimulant power."-Written on the label.

"Standard Dose:1-2 servings in 10 oz of water"

"Insane Dose: 1-2 servings. Pour 1 serving into your mouth and swish, hold in your mouth for 60 seconds and swallow."

"Gleycerol 10000mg

Properietary Blend 3500mg

DiCreatine Malate

Creatine Monohydrate

Citrulline Malate

Beta Alanine

Caffeine Malate/Anhydrous

Fortified Bitter Orange

Rawoulscine"

Ok so I took 1.5 servings(1.5 Tablespoons) and swished and held in my mouth for 60 seconds. An "Insane dose" according to the bottle. I do agree that it tastes amazing. Maybe not like candy but pretty damn tasty!. About 2 minutes after I took the dose a felt a small burst of energy. The thing is it only lasted about 30 minutes and then I felt tired during my cardio. I did sweat a lot more than normal though but I really didn't have any extra energy at all after the first 30 minutes. I did feel a pump in my legs for around 5 minutes after I got off the cardio machine. That was different. Sorry LG guys, I really just have to be honest and I didn't really get much from this product. I'll try it a few more times before I pass judgement though. Maybe its just not for me. Maybe conditions dictated my response and I'll have better luck with it a different time. I'll continue to take it and write an updated review once I finish or before then if I have a different/better experience.

Forgot to say that this product is pre-mixed, which is really nice. You just have to shake it up and pour some in a measuring spoon. Very convenient!.

Ok so the deal was to post a review at the beginning of the bottle and the end of the bottle. Well I finished the bottle last week. I don't remember exactly what day. This product was ok, but not great. I really didn't feel much from it. It felt more like a fat burner than a pre-workout. I sweat a lot more while using it and I seemed to get more from it pre-cardio than I did taking it pre-weights. The taste was unbelievably good. I never mixed it with water, just poured it out in a tablespoon. Swing and a miss...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so the deal was to post a review at the beginning of the bottle and the end of the bottle. Well I finished the bottle last week. I don't remember exactly what day. This product was ok, but not great. I really didn't feel much from it. It felt more like a fat burner than a pre-workout. I sweat a lot more while using it and I seemed to get more from it pre-cardio than I did taking it pre-weights. The taste was unbelievably good. I never mixed it with water, just poured it out in a tablespoon. Swing and a miss...
Nice review man. Surprised you didn't get a pump from that dose of Glycerol. How many servings did you work up to and water during?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just read through log,awesome work in here t-bone!