Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still having stomach problems. Not sure when it started seems to be about three weeks now, but who knows. I think it might be my new tub of Psysillum husks. I've been taking the same brand for over a year now though. Could also be so many stimulants, or too much caffeine is destroying my stomach.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had two huge steaks today. Angus Beef loin boneless strip steak. Had to put some cheese on top of them too. I feel so much better when I eat more red meat. Don't always have the money for good steaks though. If you go to the store a certain day of the week though they have good markdowns. I got these two packaged together and $5 off.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craving more Recover-D. Must hold off though. Just ate a huge steak. Stuff is really tasty!. I swear I smell it, but its 10 feet away from me all covered up and closed on top of the fridge. I'm told it will be available soon. I think as soon as next week. Hopefully Nutraplanet picks this up cause its really great tasting protein. Tastes like your drinking desert.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked tired today. Tried a sample pack of Iforce Maximize Intense today pre-workout. Didn't notice a thing, it was as if I hadn't taken a pre-workout at all. Even though my workout wasn't great I still did pretty good on some exercises, pretty good meaning I was able to get up to my current record for reps for those particular exercises. Other exercises I lost some reps.

Still have the runs, seems like I've had this problem for the past 3 weeks or so. It goes away at night once my psysillum husk starts working. Depending on when I take my fiber, several hours later I start to feel better. Maybe around 8 or 10. In the morning the runs are back though. Maybe it's some kind of infection or food borne illness. I'm not going to the doctor yet. Hopefully it will work its way out of my system. Kind of sucks being so tired you don't want to eat or even have the energy to cook anything. Guess I just better man up and deal with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I may just start eating a bit more carbs on the low carb phase of my diet. Maybe go up to 100 grams.
Why?

How's the L-Dopa in TP treating you?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why?

How's the L-Dopa in TP treating you?

I'm thinking it may help energy wise. I'm not sure about the L-Dopa. I mean at this point it's just maintenance. I've been on this stack for I think 6 weeks now so my body and mind are pretty much adapted to the response from the supplements.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great cardio workout today. My heart rate didn't go up as high as it normally does and I was pushing it. Pre-workout was 1 sample packet of Universal Shock Therapy and 1.5 Servings of EPIC.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what it is but I feel great today. Well as far as energy goes, after having a post workout meal with around 14 grams of carbs in it. On the other hand I've be coughing more lately too. It could be my apartment because everyone below me smokes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coughing and sneezing like a sumnabich. Maybe a cold is just creeping up on me. If that's the case this sucks. Need an immune support supplement stat!. I hear SNS is coming out with one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Coughing and sneezing like a sumnabich. Maybe a cold is just creeping up on me. If that's the case this sucks. Need an immune support supplement stat!. I hear SNS is coming out with one.
i remember last year and those damned sinus infections....hope you don't get that again-good luck!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember last year and those damned sinus infections....hope you don't get that again-good luck!!!!

Yep. Funny how we both seemed to get that at around the same time. I think gyms are one of the dirtiest germ laden places there is. I see a lot of guys walk out of the bathroom stall right into the gym without washing hands. Seen people sneeze all over their hands and then grab a bar. This is the reason people that are sick should stay the hell out of the gym!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Funny how we both seemed to get that at around the same time. I think gyms are one of the dirtiest germ laden places there is. I see a lot of guys walk out of the bathroom stall right into the gym without washing hands. Seen people sneeze all over their hands and then grab a bar. This is the reason people that are sick should stay the hell out of the gym!
whatcha gonna do!!! i didn't know sns was coming out with an immune product, i will be on the look out-i have been lucky so far this year!!!!:fingersx:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout on Wednesday after eating a ton of pasta late Tuesday night!. Had a ton of strength and even had some personal bests. Still got the runs though!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craving more Recover-D. Must hold off though. Just ate a huge steak. Stuff is really tasty!. I swear I smell it, but its 10 feet away from me all covered up and closed on top of the fridge. I'm told it will be available soon. I think as soon as next week. Hopefully Nutraplanet picks this up cause its really great tasting protein. Tastes like your drinking desert.

It's finally available!. I'm telling you this stuff is yumtastic!. Only problem is you go through it too fast if your not careful. Seriously good stuff. I hope more flavors are on the whey soon!.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's finally available!. I'm telling you this stuff is yumtastic!. Only problem is you go through it too fast if your not careful. Seriously good stuff. I hope more flavors are on the whey soon!.
it doesn't say how much you get in that jug????????/

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking the day off today. Was up all night working on a new/used pc for the wife. Slept a bit but still kinda tired. This extra rest should help me recover a bit better. I used to take at least one week off from all training every 6 weeks, which is recommended anyway. I haven't done that in a while though. Six days a week training takes a lot out of you anyway. Not six days of weight training. Three days full body training and cardio for a straight hour on the days in between with one day off a week- Sundays. I'm gonna try and stay awake all day with no naps today so I can get a better nights sleep tonight for cardio tomorrow. Next weight training session will be Monday. Dang I'm tired, I drank a large coffee from Mcdonalds(Hey its only $1!) plus had half a Dexaprine(original) and still feel a bit tired.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a pretty good cardio session today. Took 3 Tablespoons of EPIC pre-workout and had 1.5 scoops Sup-D pre-workout mixed with MBCAA bulk intra workout. Pretty crazy and a little too stimmy for a while but I made it. Sweat like a sunamobich though. Actually felt dizzy a few times on the cardio machine and on my walk home. Oh well, Stupid is as stupid does!. I won't do that combo again, maybe I will but with a lot less.

My UPS died today finally...Now I gotta wait at least a week for new batteries to come in. Pain in the butt. Had a red light on it for a week though so I should have ordered batteries earlier but didn't have the money. Not that I do now, just had to order though. Had to pay the minimum amount so the electric company doesn't shut off my supply too. Jackasses, electricity costs too much!. Maybe I should live in a box with a wind up computer. That way I could have more cash for supplements and when I get a new order, I could use the box for a new addition on my "house". Easy livin'!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a pretty good cardio session today. Took 3 Tablespoons of EPIC pre-workout and had 1.5 scoops Sup-D pre-workout mixed with MBCAA bulk intra workout. Pretty crazy and a little too stimmy for a while but I made it. Sweat like a sunamobich though. Actually felt dizzy a few times on the cardio machine and on my walk home. Oh well, Stupid is as stupid does!. I won't do that combo again, maybe I will but with a lot less.

My UPS died today finally...Now I gotta wait at least a week for new batteries to come in. Pain in the butt. Had a red light on it for a week though so I should have ordered batteries earlier but didn't have the money. Not that I do now, just had to order though. Had to pay the minimum amount so the electric company doesn't shut off my supply too. Jackasses, electricity costs too much!. Maybe I should live in a box with a wind up computer. That way I could have more cash for supplements and when I get a new order, I could use the box for a new addition on my "house". Easy livin'!
this is a thing i've never known before-easy livin....

i like stealin when i shoulda been buyin better though!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workout on Wednesday. I've been eating more carbs later at night with Anabeta and Prime on Tuesday nights, making Wednesday weight training great. Raising the dosage on the Prime the last 2 weeks definitely has made a difference also. I've been pushing out more reps on almost every exercise and on the ones I haven't added reps to I've maintained my strength consistently for around the last 2 weeks. I've also gone up a bit in carbohydrate consumption even on lower carb days. I may even add more, but in the form of green beans or broccoli and not bother counting them. Body-weight had been consistent though-out staying between 227-230 pounds. Monday it 228.6(11/5/2012). Fitting into shirts I have previously not been able to fit in, yet I'm stronger. Loving Prime at this dosage and I'll continue to take it at 15 caps a day to finish up my few remaining bottles. Second bottle of Test powder almost gone. Second bottle of Anabeta almost gone. Really wish I started Prime at 15 caps a day to begin with. I'll miss it when its gone. Wish it was either twice as strong per cap, or they had economy size bottles...Say 500 caps per bottle and a reduced price for purchasing so much. Most likely I won't run it again for a long time, till I save up enough bottles for three month run at 15 caps a day. Just destroying the weights and pumpin out reps like a machine. Hopefully things stay on this up-swing for a while.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I raised the Prime I could swear this now feels similar to a 1T/4AD stack I used to run back before most PH/DS products turned to crap.

Attention Usp Labs:Make Prime in larger bottles than 150 caps. Need 500-1000 caps per bottle!.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you are making progress.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another awesome workout today. Did lose strength on a few exercises though because of pain going from my elbow to my hand. Lat pulldowns particularly hurt on my right arm. Gained on Squats, deadlifts and a few others though. So still a great workout. I'm sure the problem with my elbow will clear up. I'm not gonna be all anal about it and lose sleep over it like some guys would.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last of the Test Powder tomorrow and ending Anabeta soon too. Only thing left is to finish off the Prime. I may continue with DAA using a different product or take a break.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another awesome workout today. Did lose strength on a few exercises though because of pain going from my elbow to my hand. Lat pulldowns particularly hurt on my right arm. Gained on Squats, deadlifts and a few others though. So still a great workout. I'm sure the problem with my elbow will clear up. I'm not gonna be all anal about it and lose sleep over it like some guys would.
i have problems lately with my elbow, but it's only on pushing lifts like presses....pulling lifts like curls it is fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's bad on lat pulldowns and Triceps pressdowns mostly. All other lifts feel fine.
sucks...but i have learned to work around it. i imagine you have too!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 2 new training/nutrition books. I don't understand how so many people can spend hundreds on supplementation each month but aren't willing to purchase and read a book about what they are doing. They will just come on here and ask other people how to train and how to eat!. Sorry that doesn't work for me!. I'm not even gonna tell you what books I got!. If you wanna learn you gotta be willing to spend some time and money reading about what the hell you are trying to accomplish. No spoon feeding from me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta add some veggies to my diet, but I'm not gonna count the carbs. Been a bit lazy on getting to that lately. I have a full bag of green beans in the freezer and haven't opened them since I purchased them 2 weeks ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so whats your take on alphamine...i haven't tried it yet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so whats your take on alphamine...i haven't tried it yet.

It freaked me the hell out. Felt like a crackhead, even on a tiny dose I'd feel my heart speed up all of sudden, even while just sitting down watching television. The type of yohimbine in it is what I think I had a bad reaction to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It freaked me the hell out. Felt like a crackhead, even on a tiny dose I'd feel my heart speed up all of sudden, even while just sitting down watching television. The type of yohimbine in it is what I think I had a bad reaction to.
hell...that sounds like a GOOD reaction to me, lol.