Alphamine stacked with hemavol pre workout

badidea

Awards
Anyone tried this? Took my first dose of alphamine this am (one scoop). Was thinking of a second scoop mixed with hemavol before I hit the gym. Too much?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it and report back! ;)

It should be fine and I bet it will be effective.

badidea

Awards
I feel I need to give some back ground for this impromptu review.

I am two weeks into IF. Today fasting from 9pm last night until 3:30 today. Took one scoop alphamine around 9am. Second round noon. Two erase at noon. Hemavol at 12:30. Walked into gym at 1:10.

One the way to the gym I couldn't tell if I was going to throw up or have a spontaneous orgasm. Laser focus in full effect. Reminded me of agent orange. After my first set of Yates rows I knew it was gold.

Two pr's in total weight for Yates rows and deadlifts. Felt strong throughout entire workout. I finish with deads after heavy pull day and am usually on empty as I go thru 9 sets of dl's. could have done more today. Never felt tired. It was awesome from an energy/stamina aspect.

Pump was strong and body felt solid. Alpha mind frame achieved. Will do again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told ya to try it. Thanks for the feedback. :cool:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel I need to give some back ground for this impromptu review.

I am two weeks into IF. Today fasting from 9pm last night until 3:30 today. Took one scoop alphamine around 9am. Second round noon. Two erase at noon. Hemavol at 12:30. Walked into gym at 1:10.

One the way to the gym I couldn't tell if I was going to throw up or have a spontaneous orgasm. Laser focus in full effect. Reminded me of agent orange. After my first set of Yates rows I knew it was gold.

Two pr's in total weight for Yates rows and deadlifts. Felt strong throughout entire workout. I finish with deads after heavy pull day and am usually on empty as I go thru 9 sets of dl's. could have done more today. Never felt tired. It was awesome from an energy/stamina aspect.

Pump was strong and body felt solid. Alpha mind frame achieved. Will do again.
Alphamine + IF diets are the future of the educated consumer

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please expound upon on this statement.
The ingredients in Alphamine compliment intermittent fasting diets beautifully. Especially that morning dose!

workout or perform cardio after one of your doses and you have your body at so many levels of fat loss....its not even a fair match for the fat

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please expound upon on this statement.
So much augmentation takes place when doing IF and dosing Alphamine, its one of the reasons I leaned out as much as i did when i ran it.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Agmatine + yohimbine should be...interesting
Now I'm scurred... Lol. Why you say that?

To the OP, I take Alphamine, HemaVol, Compete, COP and more CM preworkout. Been great.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
One is an a2-antagonist while the other is an agonist. Battle of the binding affinities!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Anyone tried this? Took my first dose of alphamine this am (one scoop). Was thinking of a second scoop mixed with hemavol before I hit the gym. Too much?

Should be epic...I have not tried Alphamine but I've done the Dexaprine + Hemavol stack a few times.

Now I'm scurred... Lol. Why you say that?

To the OP, I take Alphamine, HemaVol, Compete, COP and more CM preworkout. Been great.
Damn honestly thats a lot :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Its hardly a battle. Ive seen studies where yohimbine or rauwolscine are combined with moderate a2 agonists and that completely negate the agonism.

Agmatine is a verrrrry weak agonist as well
Yup, rauwolscine is clinically used to abolish binding to the a2 receptor, so this is my gut feeling as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I run alphamine with IF and absolutely loving it. Thanks for the feedback OP

badidea

Awards
I'm worried I'm going to have to suspend my run as I am not doing well with the yohimbe. I'm hypersensitive to it (nausea, jittery, feeling off). I already see the positive effects so I'm going to suck it up for a few more days to see if I can get tolerant. Anybody had this experience?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm worried I'm going to have to suspend my run as I am not doing well with the yohimbe. I'm hypersensitive to it (nausea, jittery, feeling off). I already see the positive effects so I'm going to suck it up for a few more days to see if I can get tolerant. Anybody had this experience?
How many scoops you taking?

badidea

Awards
One at 7:30am and one at 11. I break my fast at 2pm.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One at 7:30am and one at 11. I break my fast at 2pm.
Not to insult your intelligence but maybe try half a scoop at each? Just what I would do, luckily with Yohimbine I haven't had any serious sides besides I wake up earlier than I would like.

badidea

Awards
Not insulting at all. I'll try that tomorrow. Thx for the reply.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I have subbed a scoop of Alphamine for my morning cup of coffee. Alphamine does a better job starting my engine.

An hour later I chase it with a scoop of Craze and a scoop of Hemavol.

45 minutes later I kill it at the gym.

Thumbs up on this combo!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adjust your scoops to find your perfect dose. Try a half scoop and work your way up from there
This, if 1/1 dosing is causing you issues just adjust them as necessary.

badidea

Awards
I decided to try just one dose as the first one didn't give me trouble each day. Took 1.5 scoops and nothing for the rest of the morning. No problem holding my fast to 2pm. Really glad this is a powder so I can experiment until I figure out what works best.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I decided to try just one dose as the first one didn't give me trouble each day. Took 1.5 scoops and nothing for the rest of the morning. No problem holding my fast to 2pm. Really glad this is a powder so I can experiment until I figure out what works best.
Glad to hear, also try to space your servings out a little more.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to insult your intelligence but maybe try half a scoop at each? Just what I would do, luckily with Yohimbine I haven't had any serious sides besides I wake up earlier than I would like.
def a good suggestion :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A half of scoop of alphamine with hemavol seems legit.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome! I have seen a couple other powder fat burners hit the market. Seems to be such a simple change that everyone is hopping on board with

da_vide78

Awards
I just started on alphamine stacked with Lean Extreme, and have a few questions..

Does alphamine need to be taken consistently so ingredients build up in the system?

I usually train in the morning so have vits and oil tabs on waking, then my alphamine as pre-workout. I have Splyce amino drink during workout, then whey protein post workout. How can I alter my morning routine to optimise fat loss?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started on alphamine stacked with Lean Extreme, and have a few questions.. Does alphamine need to be taken consistently so ingredients build up in the system? I usually train in the morning so have vits and oil tabs on waking, then my alphamine as pre-workout. I have Splyce amino drink during workout, then whey protein post workout. How can I alter my morning routine to optimise fat loss?
To get maximal fat loss effect, yes taking consistently for a period of time would be wise.

It's good you get a scoop of Alphamine pre-workout. You can do 2 scoops pre-workout if you can handle two scoops and then dose your other scoop first thing in the morning.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i ran 2 scoops alphamine + 1 scoop hemavol almost my entire 8 week run of Alphamine, never had 1 problem , even stacked Forskolin 50 , erase pro with it as well. Saw incredible results.

highly suggest it.

Mixing both Cherry Limeade's were incredible.

da_vide78

Awards
It's good you get a scoop of Alphamine pre-workout. You can do 2 scoops pre-workout if you can handle two scoops and then dose your other scoop first thing in the morning.
My morning dose IS my pre-workout. I wake at 6, dose at 6:20, and in the gym by 7:10.

Also.. Don't touch your eye after handling Alphamine. It's like Chilli!! :'(

The fact I'm taking amino drink during workout, and protein after, is my body fuelling more from that rather than using fat stores? I think I may already know.the answer to this.

Last edited:
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My morning dose IS my pre-workout. I wake at 6, dose at 6:20, and in the gym by 7:10. Also.. Don't touch your eye after handling Alphamine. It's like Chilli!! :'(
Oh okay. Well I would give 2 scoops pre a try then another scoop later in the day. Or just do 1 scoop three times a day or 1.5 twice a day.

da_vide78

Awards
I'm doing 2 scoops in the morning.starting tomorrow and a scoop before lunch.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade and High Volume Pink Lemonade is a delicious combo that's become popular lately. Great taste and full of pumps / energy.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade and High Volume Pink Lemonade is a delicious combo that's become popular lately. Great taste and full of pumps / energy.
Any flavor combo mix is delish!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My favourite pre

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alphamine and hemavol could be mixed just fine without problems....not a fan of alphamine taste but the hemavol should mask that to make a tasty drink

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i wish katana didn't have tyrosine in it, would mix my US alphamine with it, luckily the international version dosen't have Y. 1 Scoop fruit punch international alphamine + 1 scoop katana..... das it mane