cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 151012

Hello all!

I'm lucky enough to have 2 of this original ones :) only issue is thy expired in April 2017, are they will good to take? Still effective?

Thx
yikes bro. Don't take those, its July.

I'll pm you my address to send them to. I'll dispose of them properly.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes...far too dangerous. It is not worth risking your health and they must be distributed appropriately.
You can replace them with the current version, which according to PES is way more popular anyway...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

LOOOL!!!!! Hahahahahh

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair, if it was easily available in Europe at fair prices like you have in the US (so not Predator prices), I would eventually buy some products from you.
Any product manufactured in America is likely to cost more once it is sold internationally as it costs money to ship it and import it.

That being said, the majority of our products are widely available in England and are available for very reasonable pricing. :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any product manufactured in America is likely to cost more once it is sold internationally as it costs money to ship it and import it.

That being said, the majority of our products are widely available in England and are available for very reasonable pricing. :)
I dare to disagree, prices are not very reasonable

Since you switched now to "supps for the masses", there are simply a lot of other options out there at a better price for Europeans. Just not many products out there by PES which justify a higher mark up price for me personally.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dare to disagree, prices are not very reasonable

Since you switched now to "supps for the masses", there are simply a lot of other options out there at a better price for Europeans. Just not many products out there by PES which justify a higher mark up price for me personally.
You said;

To be fair, if it was easily available in Europe at fair prices like you have in the US (so not Predator prices), I would eventually buy some products from you.
I pointed out that very competitive pricing is available which closely matches US pricing.

If you wish to shop with another brand that is totally your right as a consumer, I am just highlighting that UK pricing is extremely fair if you know where to look. :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said;

I pointed out that very competitive pricing is available which closely matches US pricing.

If you wish to shop with another brand that is totally your right as a consumer, I am just highlighting that UK pricing is extremely fair if you know where to look. :)
Where?

I can't think of a single store that closely matches US pricing.

I am saying that I would buy your products eventually if it was not 47£ for Erase, 30£ for Ergonine, 45£ for Anabeta, etc. but maybe we have a different definition of very reasonable prices

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where?

I can't think of a single store that closely matches US pricing.

I am saying that I would buy your products eventually if it was not 47£ for Erase, 30£ for Ergonine, 45£ for Anabeta, etc. but maybe we have a different definition of very reasonable prices
Just from one retailer rather than going around price matching;

Alphamine; £25.95
High Volume; £28.95
Prolific; £27.95
Amino IV; £23.95
Erase Pro; £39.95

As well as other products. :)

Edit: with the current USD to GBP conversion rate and using the largest online store as a bench mark, these prices are very similar and in some cases even better.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hahaha nice one!
Just from one retailer rather than going around price matching;

Alphamine; £25.95
High Volume; £28.95
Prolific; £27.95
Amino IV; £23.95
Erase Pro; £39.95

As well as other products. :)

Edit: with the current USD to GBP conversion rate and using the largest online store as a bench mark, these prices are very similar and in some cases even better.
Prices seem extremely reasonable to me.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I was not aware of this site and take everything back that I said about the prices :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was not aware of this site and take everything back that I said about the prices :)
Ben leaves another customer satisfied. He is very good for that! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hey man if you need any suggestions for where to go pm me ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have about a half tub of OG Cherry Limeade left. I use it sparingly lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when jack3d first left the shelves. It was selling for a crazy mark up even a few years later.

DarthGainer

Awards
Any idea were I can still purchase the og guys, running out now. Only use it pre now and use the new version for everyday use.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Dude just give it up. Its dead.

Try RADIATE from RXS. stuff will knock you on your ass.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude just give it up. Its dead.

Try RADIATE from RXS. stuff will knock you on your ass.
Yeah, it'll be gone sooner or later, probably sooner. I did enjoy it, but it's gone. Radiate seems solid. I'd recommend trying it or FitMax. Both are very solid profiles and provide plenty of energy and mood benefits, and also fat-burning effects.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphagen-X does look decent.
Yeah...I have not tried it yet, but those that have are more than impressed and have compared it to OG Alphamine. Too bad there are only 30 servings per container though..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Thats what we like.

If PES didnt patent any of their formulas i dont know why companies havent taken their profiles and made them their own.

Im still baffled why they changed any of their OG products.

The ONLY thing they had to be remove was the Aegline from alphamine. Nothing and i mean NOTHING else had to change or cease to be made. NOTHING.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats what we like.

If PES didnt patent any of their formulas i dont know why companies havent taken their profiles and made them their own.

The ONLY thing they had to be remove was the Aegline from alphamine. Nothing and i mean NOTHING else had to change or cease to be made. NOTHING.
I believe Brundel is coming out with a powdered fat burner. His goal is to make it as good, or better than OG Alphamine. That should be interesting!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe Brundel is coming out with a powdered fat burner. His goal is to make it as good, or better than OG Alphamine. That should be interesting!
Imagine an alphamine clone/alternative WITH an estrogen blocker, would be more dream

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was always an OG Alphamine fan. To this day the RL flavor is one of my all time favorite supplements.

FitMax is what you are looking for now. It has the stim, uplifting mood, body temp increase, and appetite suppression. I mix 1.5 scoops and sip it in morning. Afternoon, I do the other .5 scoop.

Radiate is solid, and the peach ring flavor is dead on peach ring. Love the flavor. It hits hard, just doesn't heat me up as much as FitMax. Both are great.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what we like.

The main factors in our decision have been beaten to death but I'll repeat. We wanted to go a route where all of our products remain the same from each location we offer them at. Having multiple versions of the same product just wasnt going to work any longer with our growth. Like you i enjoyed the old version as well but yohimbe was by the farthe biggest ingredient we received complaints about and even with continued use i started to notice more sides than benefit so I was ok with the change. We are truthfully sorry we arent able to please everyone with the choices we make as we grow but it just isnt possible.
I'd be interested in checking this out when the time comes. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No excuse
Didn't want to leave you hanging sir. I know time and time again this same issue is brought up and in many cases if we dont respond once again to the concern we are labeled as avoiding or ignoring the forum members. I take customer issues very seriously so that is the last thing I would want you to feel I am doing. I personally would love to give you the anawers you are looking for but it just isnt possible. Have a good day bud and remember our forum reps are just the messengers. We try to pass as much info on but this has been addressed and decided on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. Good luck with future business.
Thank you sir we couldnt have done it without the loyal supplort of so many. Believe me I am not one to deal with change well but completelty understand the reasoning behind many of the decisions made after researching a few of the ingredients used in our reformulations. Also in the end game its helped our company grow to a point where I really dont need to shop anywhere else for my daily and supplementing needs. Luckily we live in a free economy where the consumer may chose to spend his or her hard earned cash where they please. I still urge you to take advantage of some of our other top notch products like ergonine which is arguably the best all around staple supplement out there in my opinion. Or Select which is a top notch protein with so many amazing flavor options often offered at unbeatable prices around or in our insider deals.

In any case we are happy you chose to buy our try our products whether in the past or present. :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would anyone pay $85 for two unopened tubs of OG?

Loved Alphamine, but not sure I can justify the price.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scored it for $72.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive still got a tub of the original - have it to boost my day, get loads done.

other yohimbine products i cant tolerate, even new ones (usp)

shame its gone but i notice as companies go bigger they donwgrade their products for profit, just look at the ingrediant profile of old/new musclepharm/ muscletech /etc. The reviews go "somethings changed?? Just checke dand its got half the ingediants!" and so they eventually lose custom.

But the bean counters arent that forward thinking especially if shareholders involved.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone tell me the approximate scoop size? the product i received was missing the scoop. based on the serving size (2.9 g), i'm assuming it's just a little over 1 tsp but would appreciate it if someone could confirm.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can anyone tell me the approximate scoop size? the product i received was missing the scoop. based on the serving size (2.9 g), i'm assuming it's just a little over 1 tsp but would appreciate it if someone could confirm.
Send it to me I'll work it out

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 3 tubs of original Enhanced sonewhere
Are they worth much these days? Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 3 tubs of original Enhanced sonewhere
Are they worth much these days? Lol
Interesting. Oh how I loved the feels from enhanced. I'm sure you could get some bids. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may have been mentioned before but I just finally tried mixing 1 scoop raspberry lemonade with 1 scoop melonberry and I must say it has me hooked! If you've yet to test this combo do yourself a favor and get on it. You will not be disappointed!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
crazy how this thread died after they reformulated. Man I still miss the OG alphamine. sad times.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
crazy how this thread died after they reformulated. Man I still miss the OG alphamine. sad times.
I used a tub of enhanced maybe 2014. Loved it, didn't know it would go away though. Would have hoarded some.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From an ingredient panel standpoint, I think Innovapharm Enduralean is the closest but I've never tried it.