Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Got these 2 OG bad boys. I cracked one open today, I think this is first time I've had RL w/o the higenamine or N-Coum. Such a fine powder lol, threw me off at first.
I've got 3 coming my way. So excited

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cubs flashing some of that real og shít son!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using the pina colada flavor lately. It seemed to have slipped my mind for a while just how powerful and delicious the flavor is. Definitely a taste that stays with your senses for a while.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of that RL loveliness with a splash of the ergo. Today was a good day. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still can't pull myself away from sunrise flavour.

I have an extra tub ready to come to Ibiza with me next week. The seal is still on my first raspberry lemonade because every time I think about using it I just go with sunrise again lol.

That and mango Amino IV are my favourite fruit flavours out of anything we do.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Tropical fan I see

I need to reorder Sunrise because it's emptied faster than every other here, somebody keeps using it all on me... Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Tropical fan I see

I need to reorder Sunrise because it's emptied faster than every other here, somebody keeps using it all on me... Lol
Also, sunrise and paradise cooler High Volume are a magical combination. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still can't pull myself away from sunrise flavour.

I have an extra tub ready to come to Ibiza with me next week. The seal is still on my first raspberry lemonade because every time I think about using it I just go with sunrise again lol.

That and mango Amino IV are my favourite fruit flavours out of anything we do.
I have yet to get ahold of sunrise. It is killing me! X)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have 2 sealed tubs of Margarita stashed away. RIP to quite possibly PES's best ever flavour. Ya dun goofed guys.
I loved margarita originally (probably my favourite) but it grew old really quickly, so much so that I switched to other flavours after the first tub.

It wasn't a great seller for us flavour wise.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F*** Margarita, it was always RL. Lol

Haven't tried new version still, although flavors sound good. Redbull or Kickstart has me addicted.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ slacker

One of the biggest RL fans here hasn't even tried the new one!

Tsk tsk...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have 2 sealed tubs of Margarita stashed away. RIP to quite possibly PES's best ever flavour. Ya dun goofed guys.
Does this mean any Margarita flavored tubs are the old formula? I've never tried either formula of Alphamine.

Edit: Description says 8.9oz, which should be the old formula, no? $26 shipped. May pick some up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^yes that was only produced for the original formulation

Good eye comparing the product weights to be sure

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^yes that was only produced for the original formulation

Good eye comparing the product weights to be sure
Which flavor do people generally like more, Margarita or Strawberry Pina Colada (just for one tub)?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would have to say SPC, as it sold better the majority must have preferred it

Personally that is my opinion as well, but know the taste gets stronger than others if you are double-scooping. I use extra water to get to my preferred mix. Solid Pina Colada flavour though, and strawberry is an undertone that meshes well IMO

Another pro tip- it's great cut into Tropical Twist Ergonine

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have to say SPC, as it sold better the majority must have preferred it

Personally that is my opinion as well, but know the taste gets stronger than others if you are double-scooping. I use extra water to get to my preferred mix. Solid Pina Colada flavour though, and strawberry is an undertone that meshes well IMO

Another pro tip- it's great cut into Tropical Twist Ergonine
Thanks. I usually don't mix my supplements with with a lot of water (for reference I enjoyed the OG Ergonine in 8oz water, and tend to mix most supplements, and sometimes even multiple flavored supplements, in ~8oz water), and I'd probably be double scooping Alphamine as a replacement for an energy drink on long days after I've had stims and noots in the morning. I wouldn't mind adding more water though, depending on how strong the flavor Is. I think I'll go with the PC. I really like Pina Coladas, haha. Even double scooping it its $0.62 per serving, with free 2-day shipping.

Edit: Just ordered a tub of the Pina Colada.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pina Coladas are why I vacation lol

I bet you'll really enjoy it if that's the case, and that's a hell of a value on it too

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pina Coladas are why I vacation lol

I bet you'll really enjoy it if that's the case, and that's a hell of a value on it too
My dad used to make me and my brother virgin Pina coladas on vacation when we were kids, and I've always liked them, haha. On Wednesdays I have classes from 8-7, so I need some more stims after my morning stim/noot stack, and this is a better option than a Monster, and even though I'm not cutting, a little appetite control until I get home to have a huge dinner would also be nice. Plus it was a great price.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved margarita originally (probably my favourite) but it grew old really quickly, so much so that I switched to other flavours after the first tub.

It wasn't a great seller for us flavour wise.
To be honest this is exactly what happened in my experiences as well. Absolutely fell in love with it and soon fell right out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RL is the flavor I just can't steer away from long before retapping.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest this is exactly what happened in my experiences as well. Absolutely fell in love with it and soon fell right out.
Maybe just keep a tub on hand and use it less frequently so you don't get tired of it?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe just keep a tub on hand and use it less frequently so you don't get tired of it?
That is how I would do it. After slamming through the first quarter of the tub it is how I used it for the remaining. Here and there when craving it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is how I would do it. After slamming through the first quarter of the tub it is how I used it for the remaining. Here and there when craving it.
I may just have to pick up a tub of it and save it for special occasions. $26 for a tub is a pretty good price.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to one OG RL..RIP
muscleupcrohn SPC is awesome, I really enjoyed it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bias intended at all but I just cracked open iced mocha and literally about nutted myself with my first experience. Milk with ice and a scoop in a half. Mixed thoroughly and was in straight up heaven.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No bias intended at all but I just cracked open iced mocha and literally about nutted myself with my first experience. Milk with ice and a scoop in a half. Mixed thoroughly and was in straight up heaven.
Mine is due to arrive next week and I can't wait for all 3 flavors.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is due to arrive next week and I can't wait for all 3 flavors.
My god was it good bro. I'm pissed I didn't take full ungodly advantage of the no limit guideline!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys URGENT question;

About 10 days ago I had surgery on my skull (had to burr down bone and contour, did not take the skull off or anything just on the outside haha) i had a bit of swelling on the forehead, but it went down around 5 days ago and just had a bit around the top of skull. 3 days ago i started adding alphamine back in, 1 serve 3 days ago and 2 serves yesterday and today, i have started to swell up in the forehead and it is quite bad.... is there anything in alphamine that could be responsible for this?

I will go to the DR if it persists, but just curious if there is anything that could add to the swelling in alphamine ( I am going to stop for atleast a week now anyway)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys URGENT question;

About 10 days ago I had surgery on my skull (had to burr down bone and contour, did not take the skull off or anything just on the outside haha) i had a bit of swelling on the forehead, but it went down around 5 days ago and just had a bit around the top of skull. 3 days ago i started adding alphamine back in, 1 serve 3 days ago and 2 serves yesterday and today, i have started to swell up in the forehead and it is quite bad.... is there anything in alphamine that could be responsible for this?

I will go to the DR if it persists, but just curious if there is anything that could add to the swelling in alphamine ( I am going to stop for atleast a week now anyway)
If you're having any concerns, please go to the ER immediately. Are you using the new or old alphamine? Are you taking any medications?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're having any concerns, please go to the ER immediately. Are you using the new or old alphamine? Are you taking any medications?
The old alphamine, the original one. I am not concerned at the moment, because i knew swelling would be an issue and i feel like i slept bad the past two days, but also just curious if there were any ingredients that could cause swelling

In terms of medication, no just multi vitamin and ashwagandha

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The old alphamine, the original one. I am not concerned at the moment, because i knew swelling would be an issue and i feel like i slept bad the past two days, but also just curious if there were any ingredients that could cause swelling

In terms of medication, no just multi vitamin and ashwagandha
Nothing is jumping out at me, but I would hold off for a while just in case. That sounds like a pretty invasive procedure, so I would take the time to fully heal.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is everyone enjoying that theanine addition? Something about this new alphamine really gives me a pep in my step and I have to wonder if that is what is contributing.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the Raspberry Lemonade. Hope this can replace my energy drink habit

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered the Raspberry Lemonade. Hope this can replace my energy drink habit
Saving me $ big time, compared to a daily $3 Monster

Hope you enjoy the Raspberry Lemonade!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you experience it, I do believe you will not be returning to your over priced energy drinks bro. Very smart choice on the flavor. Through all the years it still takes my top spot.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
2 months to my next cut.. I have 3 tubs of Alphamine OG.. I cant decide what taste I want to use :( or should I be bad and use all 3?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ mix and match, new drink daily is how I roll

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of Sunrise flavor for my brother. Any feedback on the taste?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered a tub of Sunrise flavor for my brother. Any feedback on the taste?
Tropical paradise
In a scoop

Lol, its a blend of tropical and citrus hard to pinpoint to describe, but its one of the best Alphamine flavours to date

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Jut took my first serving of Raspberry Lemonade about 30 mins ago. Taste reminded me of the old formula and so far very clean energy. Only 1 scoop so far. I'll save 2 scoop servings for pre workout and Monday mornings.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunrise is orange, pineapple and banana.

One of my absolute favourite flavours of any supplement we make. This and mango Amino IV are my two top fruit flavours. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunrise is orange, pineapple and banana.

One of my absolute favourite flavours of any supplement we make. This and mango Amino IV are my two top fruit flavours. :)
Man oh man am I slacking. My last 3 orders I've been meaning to jump on sunrise. I so hate myself at the moment. :(

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man oh man am I slacking. My last 3 orders I've been meaning to jump on sunrise. I so hate myself at the moment. :(
Reminder for next month. It's really great! I love Paradise Cooler for High Volume as well which is similar in flavor, but missing the banana.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminder for next month. It's really great! I love Paradise Cooler for High Volume as well which is similar in flavor, but missing the banana.
Yes sir. I will not forget again! On a side note I'm set on RL for a few months. Lol

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops do you guys usually take per day? How have you been splitting the dosages? Just curious

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How many scoops do you guys usually take per day? How have you been splitting the dosages? Just curious
1.5-3 for me, usually just 2 scoops upon waking, I use a pre 12 hours later so lots of room lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is two scoops pre workout alongside High Volume. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops pre with ergo but before cafe seriea often times took a scoop go the hatch in the AM.