Old PES Alphamine clones?

ToxAF

Awards
Is there anything on the market right now that is at all like the OG version of PES's Alphamine drink mix?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there anything on the market right now that is at all like the OG version of PES's Alphamine drink mix?
Nope. And I suspect we won’t as that product contained a very specific yohimbine extract that hasn’t been used again.

Based on the ingredients/pathways, you could sort of replicate it (heavy emphasis on “sort of”):

Caffeine: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/caffeine-501-caps/

Yohimbine: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/yohimbine/

Choline: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/choline-citrate/

Chlorogenic acid: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/green-coffee-bean-extract/

Note that many users can’t handle yohimbine, or any yohimbe alkaloids. For some it’s perfectly fine, for others though, the slightest amount can cause uncomfortable anxiety/panic.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^yeah that stack should yield similar effects. For some reason the alphamine Y extracts never sat well with me. I can handle y HCL well though.

Alpha lean 7 has a cleaner feel but slightly different ingredients. Not sure if you were looking for caps or powder though. Radiate powder was a comparable substitute but I haven’t seen it in a couple years.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys, Ill look into these.

That enduralean looks promising! Does it have the same clean feel to the stims?
I had it when it first came out a few years ago. It looks slightly different to me now, but more or less similar. However, it could be exactly the same…haha!

Regardless, I am susceptible to AY (Alpha-Yohimbine) heebie jeebies, and I got none of that from Enduralean. I would actually like to get some myself. It’s a high quality product..

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Enduralean is good stuff! Close to Alphamine but not quite the same! Something in Alphamine just gave me the best "feel good" feeling without being overly stimulated. The Enduralean comes as close as I've seen and it comes in 84 servings!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enduralean packs in a lot of fat burning ingredients, a solid dose of alpha Y that also doesn’t make people feel too jittery (I heard 2 mg a scoop but it feels like less), and gets things going quickly.

It’s not Alphamine though, nothing else. Alphamine was like nothing else on the market. Enduralean is less aggressive despite its best intentions

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha lean 7 has a cleaner feel but slightly different ingredients. Not sure if you were looking for caps or powder though. Radiate powder was a comparable substitute but I haven’t seen it in a couple years.

I would definitely agree with the alpha lean 7 recommendation. May logs on here to back it up as well!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would definitely agree with the alpha lean 7 recommendation. May logs on here to back it up as well!
Alpha Lean-7 is a way better fat burner and you'll see way better results cosmetically than the Enduralean. The Enduralean is more of a "feel good" energy type product rather than a fat burner. At least for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Lean-7 is a way better fat burner and you'll see way better results cosmetically than the Enduralean. The Enduralean is more of a "feel good" energy type product rather than a fat burner. At least for me.
Been a while since I’ve used enduralean but from what I remember this seems to be my experience as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree about alpha lean 7 being a “way better” fat burner. Im also certain the cosmetic changes from Aloha Lean 7 come from the dandelion powder. Outside of the Alpha Y, there really isn’t any true powerhouse fat burning ingredients in the formula that make it outshine Enduralean

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I disagree about alpha lean 7 being a “way better” fat burner. Im also certain the cosmetic changes from Aloha Lean 7 come from the dandelion powder. Outside of the Alpha Y, there really isn’t any true powerhouse fat burning ingredients in the formula that make it outshine Enduralean
Have you taken both? I have and that's just what I noticed with no real changes in my diet or training. That being said, I use Enduralean regularly and my energy "go to" when I am at work offshore and many of my fellow workers love it as well.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much Alpha Y is in Alpha Lean 7?

Or any best guesses from those who have used it often enough to make a good comparison?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been speculated that the PES yohimbe extract had 11-OH-Yohimbine. Coop previously spoke that 11-OH had similar fat loss properties as yohimbine, but elicited more feel good effects and a longer half life
It’s just insane how no one, not even Hi Tech, has managed to create a workable clone of this.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s just insane how no one, not even Hi Tech, has managed to create a workable clone of this.
Maybe ask SNS to source an 11-OH-Yohimbine stand alone. Then they’d have 3 different alkaloids to offer haha

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe ask SNS to source an 11-OH-Yohimbine stand alone. Then they’d have 3 different alkaloids to offer haha
Time will tell. But I do worry without the Alphamine branding there won’t be too much interest

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
OG Alphamine was the best. I got the jittery feeling from all other "yohimbine" type but with Alphamine it was good and not jittery with me.

I miss it too.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some supp company should release a combo of 11-hydroxy-yohimbine and corynanthine.

May bring back some unique feels we all enjoyed ;)
Some company should release an PES enhanced clone lol;). Whatever was used in that stuff was legit.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some company should release an PES enhanced clone lol;). Whatever was used in that stuff was legit.
At this point I think the challenges in doing so are:
1. I am not sure the exact extract/raws may be available and or if the info is for sale if proprietary.
2. It has been so long since it was sold in the OG format that you would basically have to spend all the money to market it as you would a new product.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At this point I think the challenges in doing so are:
1. I am not sure the exact extract/raws may be available and or if the info is for sale if proprietary.
2. It has been so long since it was sold in the OG format that you would basically have to spend all the money to market it as you would a new product.
I also wonder if a lot of us have developed a tolerance to fat burners that we didn’t have before. I dunno. I didn’t really understand ingredients at all when I bought an Alphamine on clearance. Just liked the kick through my workout it gave. Now I track my yohimbine consumption pretty closely and know where the sweet spot is.