Alphamine (252 Grams)

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
5/5

My 1st tub during 6 weeks and few days and I LOVE this stuff because it's really works for burn fat only . It's true I started with already a low BF% but the sensation with alphamine it's just pure. No crash no lethargy after a very hard training, the appetite suppression is very effective just feel like to drink water. My 1st time with alphamine is my best experience with a thermogenic fat burner usually I lose lot of muscle and i'm flat with a strict diet but with alphamine nothing.
I have 2 others tub but I save it for my comeback after my 60 days of holidays for a real cut.

Thanks PES to change my perception of a thermogenic fat burner. PES is my favorite product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2/5

First I want to say I've tried mostly every PES product and had good results. I also bought this bottle with my own money but I need to share my experience.

Taste: I had fruit punch and it's pretty bad. It's drinkable because 4-5oz of water is nothing. But this stuff is tart and chemically tasting. Maybe the raspberry is better but this isn't one of the top fruit punch product.

Mixability: Doesn't mix very well at all. I find myself pouring in a bit more water each time to makre sure I get everything that stuck to the glass. The powder is thin enough though that you don't choke on it when you drink it which is good.

Energy: Nil, I always read how people love the energy from Alphamine and use it preworkout. But this stuff gave me no clean energy at all. I could take Alphamine and fall asleep if I have to. However what I did notice was jitters and shakes. The stuff felt soo unclean almost every time I took it. Like this morning I was brushing my teeth and my hands were shaking. Thats not good in my book. Unless you count that as energy but it wasn't like the rush of energy I expected.

Thermo: This was a toss up for me. The morning dose didn't do anything in terms of thermo effects. But the afternoon dose which is also my preworkout helped me break into a sweat a lot faster than usual which was the biggest plus that Alphamine offered. Just after warming up I noticed I'd be sweating like I was half way through my workout.

Needless to say I was disapointed with this product. I've heard tons of positive reviews from it and even recommended Alphamine to friends based on those reviews. But I can't recommend it anymore after trying it myself. It's not what I thought it would be. PES missed its mark with this product.

I almost forgot. Alphamine gave me some g.i. issues as well. That doesn't really bother me and I don't get upset about it but for anyone who gives that kind of thing a thumbs down.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im giving it another go for 6 weeks, if nothing else the muscle sparing claims would benefit me right now. i havent had much luck with this so far......

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I can agree when someone says that product didnt work for him or it didnt taste as he expected BUT how the hell Young Gotti - this product doesnt mix?? WTF? I mixes instantly..I used tsp to mix it..Couple swings and it was mixed..
U gotta be kidding me..Seriously..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give me ur number i'll send u a picture of the glass next time

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
give me ur number i'll send u a picture of the glass next time
I wonder if you got a bad batch, ive used 3 tubs with perfect mixability

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ i was wondering that myself, the same time i bought mine i got raspberry for my g/f and she doesn't use it, i may have to steal it and see if it's any better

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Very weird...
Lots of my buds use this product and non of them complained...
Each person loved it..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry it didn't work for you gotti , first review I've ever heard of it not mixing and zero energy.

I wouldn't say we missed the mark, just didn't work for you.

All the best,

Bobby

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ i was wondering that myself, the same time i bought mine i got raspberry for my g/f and she doesn't use it, i may have to steal it and see if it's any better
Do you have bad reactions to yohimbine?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ehh the first day i take yohimbine i feel uncomfortable but after that i'm usually good to go

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh the first day i take yohimbine i feel uncomfortable but after that i'm usually good to go
I only ask because there are a lot of people who take yohimbine and have a **** ton of gi issues,and generally feeling bad. An allergy or intolerance to it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ i'm not sure, i have heard that, but lipo 6 used to be the fat burner of choice....i just knew i had to take the first dose on a sunday so i wasn't at work because i wouldn't feel good but after that it wasn't like i was taking anything, just good energy

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Was a fun ride during the last few weeks. Used this combo to aid in my cutting run. Well down to business:

Taste: Awesome, for a Raspberry Lemonade it really hit home. Something that you CAN drink daily and not get sick of it.

Mixability/Taste: 5- It dissolves extremely well. Every now and then a black speck or two but no excess residue, foaming, or acidic taste. Probably in my top two when it comes to taste from a supplement with no bad aftertaste after.

Effectiveness: First few sccops gave me the focus effect right off the bat. 2 days later the thermo effect came in true form. Once you start you have to try to stop it. Not overwhelming in the sense that its weird but very well noted. After my 2nd week I did notice some appetite suppression feelings. I wouldn't be hungry and had cut my Cal intake so this baffled me but wasn't a bad thing. Towards the end I did notice that all of these effects had begun to diminish. Maybe a tolerance building as I would take 2 in the AM and one w/PWO later.

Overall: 4 Great product and definitely worth the buy as the really cheap, many servings, and isnt harsh on the body at all. Definitely worth the gamble if your looking for something new to add to a stack!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review brutha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade

Taste

Raspberry Lemonade -- Honestly I am not a major lemonade fan, but this is more along the sides of a stronger Raspberry flavoring which is honestly fantastic, its not very strong, but very smooth. I found that there was no real after taste that had any tartness (in the lemonade) and the raspberry was very refreshing. The first initial burst of flavoring on your taste buds is exactly the flavor you read Raspberry Lemonade, its like a kid at a local lemonade stand that took and mashed raspberries and mixed them right into a huge pitcher. This stuff is delicious. PES did a fantastic job on flavoring this product and its awesome.

Mixability

10/10 look at this, looks so clear and honestly i shook this for about 10 seconds. no clumps, no residue, no nothing. This is the real deal. A nice fine powder that dissolves instantly.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the great review Bob

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started Alphamine again this morning. Oh how I have missed this.. 1 scoop + 1 heaping scoop of Enhanced - boooooom! 1.5 scoops in the pm. Working back up to 2+2.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Started Alphamine again this morning. Oh how I have missed this.. 1 scoop + 1 heaping scoop of Enhanced - boooooom! 1.5 scoops in the pm. Working back up to 2+2.
Started back this week also but went straight to 2+2. I swear I'm sweating 24 hours a day

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I am in the midst of cutting/ recomping now. I just finished a 2 month long cut during which I lost around 20 lbs. I used Alphamine, recompadrol, and Vanillean to maximize my results! I would have to say alphamine was the biggest player in this lineup! Alphamine was a real game-changer, and the way I could best explain this is the second hour after taking it. Alphamine would have me sweating a good amount, but it almost felt as if my body's internal temp were raised about 10 degrees! I have before/ after photos on my current log (page 23 for summary).

Raspberry lemonade:

Taste: 10/10 - always wend down smooth, no bad aftertaste.

Mixability: 10/10 - a few swift stirs and it was instantly mixed

Profile: 10/10 - very reputable ingredients, nice unique profile that truly shows the innovation PES is capable of

Value: 10/10 - $35 for alpha/vanillean at NP was unbeatable! speaks for itself!

Another great product from PES. Thanks guys !

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am in the midst of cutting/ recomping now. I just finished a 2 month long cut during which I lost around 20 lbs. I used Alphamine, recompadrol, and Vanillean to maximize my results! I would have to say alphamine was the biggest player in this lineup! Alphamine was a real game-changer, and the way I could best explain this is the second hour after taking it. Alphamine would have me sweating a good amount, but it almost felt as if my body's internal temp were raised about 10 degrees! I have before/ after photos on my current log (page 23 for summary).

Raspberry lemonade:

Taste: 10/10 - always wend down smooth, no bad aftertaste.

Mixability: 10/10 - a few swift stirs and it was instantly mixed

Profile: 10/10 - very reputable ingredients, nice unique profile that truly shows the innovation PES is capable of

Value: 10/10 - $35 for alpha/vanillean at NP was unbeatable! speaks for itself!

Another great product from PES. Thanks guys !
Awesome review! Thanks 804

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I won't compare the 2 but I will say they are similar.I have had close to the same results from alphamine that I had from EC.

The hunger suppression is the most powerful thing about this.I just forget to eat lol.Can also be used as a pre workout.Burn fat and get a buzz.Not a bad deal.I will deff buy this again!

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I took Alphamine 2 months straight earlier this year. Man, it tastes so good I looked forward to it every morning. One thing I can say though, I didn't want to stop taking it. When I did finish my second tub I did have "withdrawal symtoms", like being more sluggish in the mornings. I guess I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on me. Taking other thermos never had such a noticeable effect on me. I haven't tried the fruit punch but I highly doubt it is as good as RL. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I lost approx. 10lbs of body weight. Of that, about 70% of it was fat. I wasn't training like I do now so on my next go around with Alphamine and AT2, I know the results will be even better.

Taste: 10/10 - RL is the best tasting non-protein powder supplement I've ever tasted. It taste like a RL from 54th Street Grille

Mixability: 10/10 - a couple of shakes in my cold water and I have my morning pick me up

Profile/Effects: 10/10 - Very nice, especially the 98% Chlorogenic Acid potency. This supplement really suppresses my appetite. Some days, I had to make myself eat lunch.

Value: 10/10 - First: You can dose it anyway you want due to it being a powder. Second: It works

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feeback! I have never been to 54th Street Grille...but they must have a great RL

I took Alphamine 2 months straight earlier this year. Man, it tastes so good I looked forward to it every morning. One thing I can say though, I didn't want to stop taking it. When I did finish my second tub I did have "withdrawal symtoms", like being more sluggish in the mornings. I guess I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on me. Taking other thermos never had such a noticeable effect on me. I haven't tried the fruit punch but I highly doubt it is as good as RL. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I lost approx. 10lbs of body weight. Of that, about 70% of it was fat. I wasn't training like I do now so on my next go around with Alphamine and AT2, I know the results will be even better.

Taste: 10/10 - RL is the best tasting non-protein powder supplement I've ever tasted. It taste like a RL from 54th Street Grille

Mixability: 10/10 - a couple of shakes in my cold water and I have my morning pick me up

Profile/Effects: 10/10 - Very nice, especially the 98% Chlorogenic Acid potency. This supplement really suppresses my appetite. Some days, I had to make myself eat lunch.

Value: 10/10 - First: You can dose it anyway you want due to it being a powder. Second: It works

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
5/5

Had an extremely successful cutting run with alphamine. Over my 4 weeks of use I was able to drop from 9.2 to 7.4 percent bodyfat. That is almost a 2% bodyfat decrease in an already lean state. I also kept all my lean mass and even increased my strength over this time frame. Did I mention it tastes amazing? Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take their leanness to the next level.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I love this stuff, it's the best fat burner I've taken so far (even better then hd)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Had an extremely successful cutting run with alphamine. Over my 4 weeks of use I was able to drop from 9.2 to 7.4 percent bodyfat. That is almost a 2% bodyfat decrease in an already lean state. I also kept all my lean mass and even increased my strength over this time frame. Did I mention it tastes amazing? Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take their leanness to the next level.
Great review, much appreciated

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
5/5

Firstoff, let me just say I'm very Irish built. Even when my abs pop during running season it still looks like I've got a keg. Visible ab genetics, some people got 'em the vast majority don't! Alphamine probably works great during calorie deficit training for anyone doing competitive physique, bikini, or bodybuilding shows. Personally, I have never and probably would never use it for those purposes. In my case Alphamine shines as a preworkout and something I just like to drink as a more natural ADHD medication.

So far I've tried fruit punch and the new cherry limeade flavor and both are great. In my humble opinion, Alphamine has had the best flavor consistency of any workout or thermo powder, they don't go back and tweak the formula a little bit here or there. It's a great sweet and sour combination with great mixability.

Alphamine has been out for a few years now, and I still come back and buy a tub when I need to cut a few pounds. Drink mixes just appeal to me more than capsules, both the taste and satiety sensation from drinking something appeals more than popping some pills.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Firstoff, let me just say I'm very Irish built. Even when my abs pop during running season it still looks like I've got a keg. Visible ab genetics, some people got 'em the vast majority don't! Alphamine probably works great during calorie deficit training for anyone doing competitive physique, bikini, or bodybuilding shows. Personally, I have never and probably would never use it for those purposes. In my case Alphamine shines as a preworkout and something I just like to drink as a more natural ADHD medication.

So far I've tried fruit punch and the new cherry limeade flavor and both are great. In my humble opinion, Alphamine has had the best flavor consistency of any workout or thermo powder, they don't go back and tweak the formula a little bit here or there. It's a great sweet and sour combination with great mixability.

Alphamine has been out for a few years now, and I still come back and buy a tub when I need to cut a few pounds. Drink mixes just appeal to me more than capsules, both the taste and satiety sensation from drinking something appeals more than popping some pills.
Thanks for the review! Appreciate the support

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine 5/5

Didn't properly submit review.

Last edited:
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine was my first thermogenic product I have ever taken so I wasn't sure how effective it would prove to be.

Appetite Suppression 5/5: This aspect of the formula was something I was hoping would be truly effective. After finishing my bulk a month prior to starting Alphamine, my appetite was still wanting to eat everything in sight. I work rotating shifts which makes me hungry all the time for some reason. Alphamine seemed to negate this hunger tremendously.

Energy 5/5: Alphamine was not a smack me in the face kind of energy supplement, but more of a want to be more active throughout the hours following dosage supplement. I typically dosed 1.5-2 scoops pre workout and another scoop at some point later in the day. I also have a 14 week old daughter and Alphamine definitely was a help a lot of days when I was running on a few hours of sleep and had to still take care of her.

Taste 5/5: I received the Cherry Limeade from the PES Insider deal and completely loved the taste. The only other liquids I consume during the day are unsweet tea, water, and milk. I looked forward to drinking Alphamine, compared to some other supplements that I can't say the same for.

Sides 4/5: I had very minor upset stomach/diarrhea the first week of taking Alphamine in close proximity consuming it. Yohimbe supplements have always done this too me and usually last 2-3 weeks in duration so this still felt like a gentler extract on the stomach.

Overall Effectiveness 5/5: I lost approximately 9 pounds the 5 weeks I took Alphamine (Starting weight 204/Ending weight 195). I did not have my body fat percentage measured pre and post Alphamine. However, my wife made comments in weeks 4-5 about how she thought I was gaining muscle, even though I was loosing weight. Obviously diet was the biggest factor in the equation but Alphamine helped me stick to my diet much easier.
Great review. Glad you enjoyed it. Alphamine is still my go to fat burner

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Alphamine was my first thermogenic product I have ever taken so I wasn't sure how effective it would prove to be.

Appetite Suppression 5/5: This aspect of the formula was something I was hoping would be truly effective. After finishing my bulk a month prior to starting Alphamine, my appetite was still wanting to eat everything in sight. I work rotating shifts which makes me hungry all the time for some reason. Alphamine seemed to negate this hunger tremendously.

Energy 5/5: Alphamine was not a smack me in the face kind of energy supplement, but more of a want to be more active throughout the hours following dosage supplement. I typically dosed 1.5-2 scoops pre workout and another scoop at some point later in the day. I also have a 14 week old daughter and Alphamine definitely was a help a lot of days when I was running on a few hours of sleep and had to still take care of her.

Taste 5/5: I received the Cherry Limeade from the PES Insider deal and completely loved the taste. The only other liquids I consume during the day are unsweet tea, water, and milk. I looked forward to drinking Alphamine, compared to some other supplements that I can't say the same for.

Sides 4/5: I had very minor upset stomach/diarrhea the first week of taking Alphamine in close proximity consuming it. Yohimbe supplements have always done this too me and usually last 2-3 weeks in duration so this still felt like a gentler extract on the stomach.

Overall Effectiveness 5/5: I lost approximately 9 pounds the 5 weeks I took Alphamine (Starting weight 204/Ending weight 195). I did not have my body fat percentage measured pre and post Alphamine. However, my wife made comments in weeks 4-5 about how she thought I was gaining muscle, even though I was loosing weight. Obviously diet was the biggest factor in the equation but Alphamine helped me stick to my diet much easier.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Not only is it a PWO, its also a fat burner and a feel good supp. for $30, couldnt get better value for money!

WP PES

CNPComicNerd

Awards
I really liked this product and if I need a fat-burner again this will be first on my mind.

Taste- 10/10 First time I tried this product I wanted to down a gallon and that feeling stayed the whole time I used it. The closest in taste that I've had is C4's blue raspberry. This just taste fantastic.

Energy-6/10 Honestly I felt no big boost once I drank this. It really wasn't an effective pre workout in my opinion but I didn't feel overly tired or lethargic in the middle of workouts(even though thats never been a problem for me). Honestly I heard it helps for this but no for me.

App Suppressant- 3/10 Yeah no more suppressing than quickly downing a shaker bottle filled with water. Again I heard this helps other people suppress appetite but I didn't feel anything noticeable from this product and I wouldn't use this product to hold back appetite.

Thermo/Fat Burning- 8/10 I swear this thing made me a sweat(as in I sweat now). I can do some minor cardio with this product and I'll start dripping in a few minutes. I live in the south so the heat might be a factor but I've definitely been boosted by this product and over the few weeks I ran this product I've noticeably leaned out and the first week I ran this I dropped 4 pounds(they came back but my body reacted weirdly).

I wish I had been able to run this product on a better diet and workout program but thats what happens when you're back home from college.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I really liked this product and if I need a fat-burner again this will be first on my mind. Taste- 10/10 First time I tried this product I wanted to down a gallon and that feeling stayed the whole time I used it. The closest in taste that I've had is C4's blue raspberry. This just taste fantastic. Energy-6/10 Honestly I felt no big boost once I drank this. It really wasn't an effective pre workout in my opinion but I didn't feel overly tired or lethargic in the middle of workouts(even though thats never been a problem for me). Honestly I heard it helps for this but no for me. App Suppressant- 3/10 Yeah no more suppressing than quickly downing a shaker bottle filled with water. Again I heard this helps other people suppress appetite but I didn't feel anything noticeable from this product and I wouldn't use this product to hold back appetite. Thermo/Fat Burning- 8/10 I swear this thing made me a sweat(as in I sweat now). I can do some minor cardio with this product and I'll start dripping in a few minutes. I live in the south so the heat might be a factor but I've definitely been boosted by this product and over the few weeks I ran this product I've noticeably leaned out and the first week I ran this I dropped 4 pounds(they came back but my body reacted weirdly). I wish I had been able to run this product on a better diet and workout program but thats what happens when you're back home from college.
Great review! Appreciate the feedback!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

i am a great fun of alphamine, i dose it with alpha t2 and or taking it solo, results were incredible, lean out with increase of calories even if i was not hungry at all, great mood and feeling overall, especially in the morning upon wake up, lol, 2 scoops and you are "really alive" in no time! ahahah i used it in the morning and as pre WO stacked with alpha t2 and forsk-95, no doubts, every time i need to get ripped, i know where to go :)

great product guys :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
5/5

I've run Alphamine 3 times now and every single time has been a dream. It's hard to even think of a bad word to say about this product.

TASTE //

I've always ordered the Raspberry Lemonade. It's quite possibly the best tasting product ever created. The stuff is amazing and tastes like God's piss. I wake up each morning eager AF to get this inside me like a drunk slvt on a Saturday night at the local hooking up with some stranger in the bathroom.

ENERGY //

I feel a laser-like focus on this stuff, but the best thing is it's a CLEAN energy. No jitters, no crash, just smooth constant energy that also provides an element of appetite suppression - always beneficial when I'm partaking in Intermittent Fasting. During training, it pushes me to another level and makes me spray sweat like a fire hose. For even better results, you can stack this with Alpha T2 but beware, you will literally become a machine so you may see some Terminator type side effects doing so. Stay away from Sarah Conner and you will be fine.

VALUE //

Honestly, I would pay whatever price necessary for this as it's that damn good. I would sell an organ for a tub of this powder, and I haven't been willing to do that since my days addicted to Cocaine. I'd pawn all my possessions to get my hands on more but thankfully I don't have to go to such extremes because it's very well priced for what it provides.

RESULTS //

Due to the increased energy it provides, and the appetite suppression I've always had a successful cut on this product with noticeable body composition changes. I wish I had some pictures to back up that statement. Of course, as with any product it all comes back to how hard you push yourself in the gym so if you're not afraid of some hard work, this will provide you the results you desire. If you're still thinking about giving this a go just trust me, take my word for it and take the dive and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Run it for 8 weeks and ENJOY.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Ive been using this every morning for a while now
Flavor: 5/5, On point, always tasty.
Energy: 5/5 Nice pick me up in the morning, i hate coffee with a passion so this is a life saver for early mornings and cardio.
Mix ability: 5/5 perfect
Effectiveness: 5/5 Gives me plenty of energy to get cardio done or whatever i need it for done.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

This is one of my all time (if not no. 1) favorite fat burners on the market. I've run it three different times now with just about every flavor and it's better each time.

The taste is jsut a bonus to the results too. I get a nice amount of energy from 1 scoop and a phenomenal mood boost. at 2 scoops, its a full pre-workout type energy and a mood/focus boost to boot.

chipmunk

Awards
so is the UK version different o the USA version?

If so, can i get the USA version in the UK?

If so, why are the different? ***** EU reg's???

ReNude1

Awards
4/5

Ok first things first I am 50 years old and my workouts consist of walking on treadmill at 10 percent incline for almost a hour for a total of 500 calorie burn the next day its squats and pushups some resistance training using bands and mountain climbers. I gone from 260 lbs to 208 lbs and what I want out of a product may not be the same for others. While this is a Pes Alphamine review I will also review other products that I am using as well to expedite the process and post copies appropriately.

Taste: Mehh not great not terrible doable

Thermogenic: I lost two pounds the first week and I definitely sweat more with a decrease in appetite.

Erectogenic: ? I use erectile health as a health indicator for me and the products I use. The first time I took this stuff I got the biggest hardest erection I had in two years that being said this effect seems to wear off within two weeks for me anyway too bad.

Blood Pressure: For me this is an issue I noticed my blood pressure did rise while using this product I think the key is to use less than two scoops. I really recommend not using two heaping scoops rather a 1 scoop and 3/4 or a 1/2 scoop. But to be fair to PES they tell people with blood pressure concerns up front.

Final thoughts : I love Pes High volume but Pes alphamine the jury is still out the blood pressure thing and the general way I feel when using it I just don't love it the way I love Pes High Volume

PES High/Volume = Win love the way my workouts feel I love the way this stuff makes me feel and it actually lowers my blood pressure. Makes my workouts a breeze and yes gives me better harder erections.

BPS Sustain Alpha = Win love the way this stuff makes me feel like I am totally in a better mood with this stuff. I especially love the fact its a transdermal I take enough pills as it is already that is another reason I love pes high/volume mix and drink

Bps Endosurge = Win love the way I feel on this but the dosing is a problem empty stomach is when it seems to work best and three times a day I just take a extra pill for twice a day dosing so 3 pill twice a day again it seems to put me in a good mood.

Ok I wanted to update my review while at first my impression of alphamine was borderline I now am totally onboard with it I don't think I will ever stop using it besides the necessary break for two weeks or 5 days on two days off schedule I have really grown to love it like the PES High Volume and BPS Sustain Alpha

Last edited:
dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Seems to do what it claims<---- this is a rare find within the supplement industry

Start small to assess tolerance and listen to your body with this supplement. It was easy to drink this stuff (taste is pretty good!) and I could feel the effects but it also made me feel very anxious.. like almost a panicked feeling at times. I might just be stim sensitive but it's something to think about.

If you suffer from anxiety already BE CAREFUL

deadlift655

Awards
If I already have a tolerance for stimulants, can I start with a higher dosage? FWIW, I take ~500 mgs of caffeine every day and sometimes more along with yohimbe and DMAA. Thanks.

wayneroids

Awards
U.K. Version of alphamine is shockingly bad nothing more than a tasty drink

I've had over 5/6 tubs over the last 2-3 years and absolutely loved the stuff
I've used ephedrine clenburtrol dmaa so I'm no stranger to the best fat loss supps and I would have recommend alphamine to anyone was amazing now last two tubs I've had 3-4 scoops nothing at all no energy nothing can't tell I've had it
And I'm a stim sensitive guy can't have pre workout because I can't sleep when I've trained at night
This stuff I can drink before bed