Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF. My last post was telling WARBIRD she wants it and I come back and there are like 5 new pages of **** to read. Damn.
Haha this thread moves pretty quick. Especially between 10pm-2am apparently lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea haha airborne really knows how to party!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yea haha airborne really knows how to party!
That's what I do when I'm not sleeping or at the gym... Alcohol, steroids, milk thistles and formula X shots with 3 tabs of Dpol... Pumps and women!!! And random gay jokes with the boys hahaha

I kid I kid!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I caught that cardio sesh before work big guy!! Wish my wife would send me out the door like that. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I caught that cardio sesh before work big guy!! Wish my wife would send me out the door like that. Lol
It was great haha my libido is soaring right now I forgot what it felt like for a min

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahaha sup guys... Sorry 34 notifications, shower, eat, supp... Now heading to gym for back and bis

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make it happen big man!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pick things up...then i put things down

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow today wasnt so Alpha... I'm Hella not feeling well.

Clomid... Thank god its the last day of 100... My eye sight is getting very blury.

Lat Pulldowns: 10/8

Deadlift: 1 set of 10 with 425 pounds... Endurance was down and was gettin nausea... Didn't do good at all. Did try video it.

Bent Over BB Row: 10/8

DB Alternate Curls: 10/8
50s
55s

Reverse Cable Curls: 1 set of 10 with 120lbs

DB Hammer Curls: 10/8

Hit 4 sets of decline sit ups. 20 reps.... I know weak but I was nausea

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate you bro that's like my max DL and you hit it 10 times like its easy

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I hate you bro that's like my max DL and you hit it 10 times like its easy
Hahahaha it wasn't that easy haha I was tryin to keep the Formula-X and MM inside and not at the squat rack haha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You guys are ass holes! Lmfao quote editing never gets old hahaha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol this is true haha what yall doin!
Just got home from work a little bit ago, woke the wife up to pin me and just got done settin the DVD for the notre dame game tomorrow. Average Friday night for married with a kid lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just got home from work a little bit ago, woke the wife up to pin me and just got done settin the DVD for the notre dame game tomorrow. Average Friday night for married with a kid lol
I ****in here u... I wake up, supp up, hit the gym, family time and dinner before work and repeat

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ****in here u... I wake up, supp up, hit the gym, family time and dinner before work and repeat
Haha exactly. Except my wife works 1st and I work 2nd so I wake up supp up take care of the kid, hit the gym go to work and then repeat m-f. It's like we're both single parents kind of lol I take care of him in the mornings and she gets him at night haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha exactly. Except my wife works 1st and I work 2nd so I wake up supp up take care of the kid, hit the gym go to work and then repeat m-f. It's like we're both single parents kind of lol I take care of him in the mornings and she gets him at night haha
That be life lol my wifes a fulltime mom... I rather work then her

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That be life lol my wifes a fulltime mom... I rather work then her
Haha I'd rather my wife not have to work also but she's got 60 grand in student loans to pay off lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha I'd rather my wife not have to work also but she's got 60 grand in student loans to pay off lol
That's a problem haha but you guys will get it done

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I'm dvr'ing that game as well (on too fcking early, who is up at 10AM on saturday? LOL)....when I wake up and work out i will put that sumbitch on the TV....or maybe I'll work out first w/o watching and listen to videos instead, and watch the game later? that sounds more logical. GO IRISH!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I'm dvr'ing that game as well (on too fcking early, who is up at 10AM on saturday? LOL)....when I wake up and work out i will put that sumbitch on the TV....or maybe I'll work out first w/o watching and listen to videos instead, and watch the game later? that sounds more logical. GO IRISH!
Oh hellllzzzz ya another Irish fan! I live in Indy and my das graduated from there in 73. Awesome campus.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a problem haha but you guys will get it done
Haha yea she's been graduated for like 3 years so we dont really even notice the giant payment anymore lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha it's 9 AM here! At least u get an extra hour. I'll be at the home opener next weekend! Row 7 best anniversary present ive ever bought the wife lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hellllzzzz ya another Irish fan! I live in Indy and my das graduated from there in 73. Awesome campus.
I love driving up to the campus. I'm in Indiana also. It's only about an hour and 20 min drive for me. We try to go to 2 games a year. We didn't make it to any last year though

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha it's 9 AM here! At least u get an extra hour. I'll be at the home opener next weekend! Row 7 best anniversary present ive ever bought the wife lol
sucks to be an Irish fan lately lol....but I stuck with them....my "home team" is BC, but I still root for ND in the irish catholic derby :D there have been some high points though...beating UM in the bowl game lol at them....beating USC FINALLY!!! after getting robbed when they got lucky on 4th down and then cheated on into the endzone later in the drive....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucks to be an Irish fan lately lol....but I stuck with them....my "home team" is BC, but I still root for ND in the irish catholic derby :D there have been some high points though...beating UM in the bowl game lol at them....beating USC FINALLY!!! after getting robbed when they got lucky on 4th down and then cheated on into the endzone later in the drive....
Totally remember both of those games.

I was visiting a friend the year after we lost Quinn when we had those horrible no-touchdown games early in the season. Unfortunately we were in East Lansing, at Michigan State, at a Buffalo Wild Wings... and I was the only ND fan there. And when we FINALLY scored that first touchdown of the season I erupted with screaming. And then immediately felt chills run down my spine as I instantly got hundreds of creeper eyes staring in my direction. Wish I had a ticket with Airtran. Wanna get away? LOL.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
*Slap Slap*

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do I hear the sound of balls smacking ass or is it just me? Lol
Lol just u haha I'm at work... Then that's gonna happen. It's Mrs. Airborne's Bday haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Some BALLS deep action!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I need to read this at 7 am!! Lol Married 25yrs, the only balls deep for me anymore is in a sand trap. Tell Mrs AB Happy B-day.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Like I need to read this at 7 am!! Lol Married 25yrs, the only balls deep for me anymore is in a sand trap. Tell Mrs AB Happy B-day.
Lmfao oh **** so the only ass your gettin is when your finger rips through the toilet paper? Haha

Will do although she will prob see it. She's in here haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmfao oh **** so the only ass your gettin is when your finger rips through the toilet paper? Haha

Will do although she will prob see it. She's in here haha
I take whatever I can get at this age! Lol

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
HAPPY B-DAY Mrs. AB, guess he's having fish for dinner lol ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
did you have any carbs before working out, i get dizzy and puke if i dont on deadlift days..Good lift either way bro dont put yourself down, would have been nice to see all the plates on the bar though lol ;)
Lol yaaaa I knew that would be a prob haha the racks close to the wall and next to the smith machine. Lame set up if you ask me. Ima try and get bits of footage for yall
Ya I had 2 slices of whole wheat with natty pb. Was def nauseous