Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Titanium XL:
This stuff is great!!! Have another bottle actually! I took this product at recommended dosage and it worked wonderfully! First thing I noticed with this product was a huge added boost in my libido!!! It got to the point that I couldn't help but bangin the wife... I noticed this more so immediately upon awaking. Second thing was rapid recovery... Doms gone around second day! Overall great product for the low libido and recovery! Should help Daa and Div1 work a lot better in my opinion! Not to mention the cool titanium lookin pills!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Conclusion:

Well shizzles!!! Sad it has ended but I have gotten great results out of this! Bumpin Athletix to my top 3. Therefore ill always be a customer! Div1 is a must for pct... Period!!!
Big thanks to JD, DJ, Packers and the Athletix fam for this kickass opportunity! And for saving my nuts!
This was by far the best pct I have done! And most delicious at that! I started making gains the 2nd week in while increasing my appetite and libido. Which is tellin me I bounced back fast. Strength gains held up tremendously. Exactly what I wanted. I dropped around 10 pounds which left me at +15 but that is ok considering I started a fat burner after serm ended... I needed to lose some unwanted bodyfat. All around I'm pleased with my results. I'm g2g! My measurements are the same yet I can see my Abs again. Thank you Athletix!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid reviews! This was an absolutely great thread to follow, some could argue that PCT is the most important part of a cycle, considering it makes or breaks your gains. Nice job AB and Athletix.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really great job on all the reviews AB! Great to hear you loved this stack.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always good when your junk gets raging again!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See what happens when you start talking like that? That guy appears!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what Jerry will be seeing...

1.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol thank u all for following! JD ur the man! Can't wait to see what yall have for the future

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sick pct bro you really killed it! Now I will sit tight and wait or that test run are you going to log it? Soon? :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sick pct bro you really killed it! Now I will sit tight and wait or that test run are you going to log it? Soon? :)
Ur not in my PL thread?

technique88

technique88

Awards
No! Where the hell have I been...can you link me up?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Mmm pop tarts im bout to choke down some boiled chicken with steamed potatoes and asparagus i hate you

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
iwamij10

iwamij10

Awards
Shout out to my boy Airbourne42! Good looking out of the supplementation.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shout out to my boy Airbourne42! Good looking out of the supplementation.
Haha solid BUMP brother! This is my old Athletix log. I hooked you up with some FormulaX and Titanium tho! Quality product

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
****s bomb! I got division 1 lined up for beginning of Feb