Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
obviously not he refered to it as sh1t. its like powdered gold.
Haha Dan your fired... It's routed elsewhere to someone who cares haha jk but foreal tho. It's the elixer of life

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no I've never used it before. Sorry I refer to everything as "sh1t" most used word in my vocabulary I think.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha no I've never used it before. Sorry I refer to everything as "sh1t" most used word in my vocabulary I think.
Same haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
speaking of looking thinner in the midsection....a girl who I haven't seen in about a month told me "you look skinny" :D....I promptly flexed my super huge-a-mongous bicep and said "I'm not F'in skinny!"....then they were like NOT SKINNY! LMFAO....you just said "skinny" LOL...they meant lost fat weight...I guess in their vocab its "got skinny" .....women.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The correct term is RIPPED!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The correct term is RIPPED!!
hahaha for real....I dropped probably 2% almost in the last month, and since that bumped me into the 12% or less territory...its one of them noticeable drops. not "ripped" yet....but give me another month and change :D but you just don't say "you look skinny" to a man...its a compliment to women and the ultimate insult to men lol. She always tells me she wants her BF to get more muscular and cut, and refers to looking like me...and she compliments my looks all the time and is cool like that...so I know she didn't really mean skinny....but I jut had to react....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha for real....I dropped probably 2% almost in the last month, and since that bumped me into the 12% or less territory...its one of them noticeable drops. not "ripped" yet....but give me another month and change :D but you just don't say "you look skinny" to a man...its a compliment to women and the ultimate insult to men lol. She always tells me she wants her BF to get more muscular and cut, and refers to looking like me...and she compliments my looks all the time and is cool like that...so I know she didn't really mean skinny....but I jut had to react....
She wants it mang.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
1 scoop Formula-X
2 Division1
2 fish oil
1 multi
1 scoop of Muscle Marinade its been a week without this... Only coffee... Ima go get a pump... Brb

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go wreck some sh!t big man!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah, you'd know what it's like for girls to want you.. lmao.

and hey, don't generalize females :p
your BF is "fatfck" and I'm "skinnyfck" now :D hahahahaha!!!!

but seriously, I know plenty of girls who are into weights and the gym....and yeah, they are more informed about body changes in men. so no generalizations here :D.........

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao ****in killed it!!! My libido is back up after workouts again!!! I'm a new man still feelin ON!!! guess what motha fackas! My weight is plus a pound meaning I ain't dropping ****! I'm leaner and strength and endurance are still there!

Flat Bench: 8/6

Incline DB press: 10/8

DB Fly: 1 set of 8 with 85s

BW Tri dips: 1 set of 20

Tri Kickback: 1 set of 10 with 45s

Tri Pressdown: 10/8

Overhead DB Tri Ext: 1 set of 15 with 45s

I'm ON!!! HAHA

Licogenix doesn't start for another week!

Attachments

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice f**king job bro! Seriously your chest is still massive but looks leaner fo sho. Of course the guns are still blazing too. =)

technique88

technique88

Awards
you look skinny bro. start bulking again :D
To comment on the skinny comment, my gf called me skinny. I was like what?! It was djuring a deadlift. I'm thinking like a stick skinny or lean? She said skinny. Definitely a low blow =( I don't girls understand ripped or lean...just skinny or fat lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
To comment on the skinny comment, my gf called me skinny. I was like what?! It was djuring a deadlift. I'm thinking like a stick skinny or lean? She said skinny. Definitely a low blow =( I don't girls understand ripped or lean...just skinny or fat lol.
I agree haha or muscular but wtf skinny? Come on now lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
I agree haha or muscular but wtf skinny? Come on now lol
I'm working torwards the day some says "damn bro, you're massive"

The thing is, in high school I was just as big. During. College I lost some size and put on some fluff. Now I'm back and even better but I still need some significant weight gain for all my older friends to drop their jaws lol. I'm thinking deca...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
when i was 20, I started on the overnight truck unloading/ pallet pulling crew at Wal-mart...used to work day shift there and met her since she worked at the snack bar....so when i went on nightshift and started unloading trucks and pulling pallets I lost all my fat weight and a lot of muscle too....my arms were so skinny, she'd be sitting across from me and start smirking and laughing....I'd be like "what?"...she was like "YOU ARE SO SKINNY, ESP ARMS"! LMFAO!! I took mafcking mega mass 4000 every day, esp before going to sleep and upped my cals....took me a few months but I got my weight back up and she never messed with me again LOL....if you cycle carbs? or do keto? you can also flatten out big time and people will remark you look skinny or you "lost your muscles"....that sucks too....

technique88

technique88

Awards
when i was 20, I started on the overnight truck unloading/ pallet pulling crew at Wal-mart...used to work day shift there and met her since she worked at the snack bar....so when i went on nightshift and started unloading trucks and pulling pallets I lost all my fat weight and a lot of muscle too....my arms were so skinny, she'd be sitting across from me and start smirking and laughing....I'd be like "what?"...she was like "YOU ARE SO SKINNY, ESP ARMS"! LMFAO!! I took mafcking mega mass 4000 every day, esp before going to sleep and upped my cals....took me a few months but I got my weight back up and she never messed with me again LOL....if you cycle carbs? or do keto? you can also flatten out big time and people will remark you look skinny or you "lost your muscles"....that sucks too....
Funny you mention that bc I was on severe carb restriction...I dropped tha sh*t bc carbs are way too important for muscle uilding. The fat loss will be slower but so be it. It will be more permanent bc let's face it there is no way I will restrict carbs for the rest of my life.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I say you should cut down to crazy low BF% since you amassed so much size....that would look pretty crazy, but I know your not into that fitness model BF% :D
He's into the big a$$ mutha f**ker look =)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm working torwards the day some says "damn bro, you're massive"

The thing is, in high school I was just as big. During. College I lost some size and put on some fluff. Now I'm back and even better but I still need some significant weight gain for all my older friends to drop their jaws lol. I'm thinking deca...
yeah like we talked about a lot before....deca will pack size onto you big time. Along with test and some dbol (or SD i suppose since we all have 5 million bottles of it)....crazy size gains there. well at least for many, you never know how each person is gonna react to it. that is why I got 70 amps of that stuff plus the ABv3 so I can do 3 cycles next year on 19-nors of some kind.....get myself un-skinnied after I get my BF where I want it....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I say you should cut down to crazy low BF% since you amassed so much size....that would look pretty crazy, but I know your not into that fitness model BF% :D
I'm going to eventually... I always tell myself after this bulk but in reality I put my goal 10-20 pounds more lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
yeah like we talked about a lot before....deca will pack size onto you big time. Along with test and some dbol (or SD i suppose since we all have 5 million bottles of it)....crazy size gains there. well at least for many, you never know how each person is gonna react to it. that is why I got 70 amps of that stuff plus the ABv3 so I can do 3 cycles next year on 19-nors of some kind.....get myself un-skinnied after I get my BF where I want it....
I'm getting twitchy thinking about 19 nors =) dying to try one...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Funny you mention that bc I was on severe carb restriction...I dropped tha sh*t bc carbs are way too important for muscle uilding. The fat loss will be slower but so be it. It will be more permanent bc let's face it there is no way I will restrict carbs for the rest of my life.
I can't handle the skinny comments or "where your muscles go" comments on full blown keto...I just do 40-80 carbs 4 days, 100 or so 2 days, and as many as I want one day. yeah you still look a little flat and vascularity suffers....but damn, I am allergic to carbs I think lol :D they just make me fat really quick. but on my upcoming lean bulks, i will be switching to isocaloric 33% of each F/C/P....always worked best for me in lean gaining. the highish fat blunts the effects of the moderate carbs, and the protein is about 225-250 for a 175-200 lb guy. I figure to add 500 cals or so per day to my maintenance...no way I will add fat if I train hard and supplement hard and use the 33% each diet....

technique88

technique88

Awards
I can't handle the skinny comments or "where your muscles go" comments on full blown keto...I just do 40-80 carbs 4 days, 100 or so 2 days, and as many as I want one day. yeah you still look a little flat and vascularity suffers....but damn, I am allergic to carbs I think lol :D they just make me fat really quick. but on my upcoming lean bulks, i will be switching to isocaloric 33% of each F/C/P....always worked best for me in lean gaining. the highish fat blunts the effects of the moderate carbs, and the protein is about 225-250 for a 175-200 lb guy. I figure to add 500 cals or so per day to my maintenance...no way I will add fat if I train hard and supplement hard and use the 33% each diet....
You'll bulk up with some quality gains for sure. I think I'm going to stray away from carb restrictions. I ddont want to be diced so there's no point. It works great but hell, quality carbs really are so important for muscle building. After I got sick I've been eating carbs and my size has definitely increased.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You'll bulk up with some quality gains for sure. I think I'm going to stray away from carb restrictions. I ddont want to be diced so there's no point. It works great but hell, quality carbs really are so important for muscle building. After I got sick I've been eating carbs and my size has definitely increased.
yep, i went back on normal carb intake on vacation for 2 weeks last month....and looked GREAT....filled right out nice....and on my high carb days? also look great. carbs are necessary, but I just want to get BF down around 10% is all, nothing crazy. so it seems I need to restrict the carbs for a few more weeks/1 month. then I'll be getting around 200-220 carbs per day on the isocaloric diet...which is a lot for me :D

technique88

technique88

Awards
yep, i went back on normal carb intake on vacation for 2 weeks last month....and looked GREAT....filled right out nice....and on my high carb days? also look great. carbs are necessary, but I just want to get BF down around 10% is all, nothing crazy. so it seems I need to restrict the carbs for a few more weeks/1 month. then I'll be getting around 200-220 carbs per day on the isocaloric diet...which is a lot for me :D
My fear with restricted diets is that won't your body put the fat right back on once you drop the restrictions? After not having it your body will go into survival mode and store store store...

I know our lives are crazy but it makes sense to increase our caloric burn. If we do enough exercise the fat will melt. My buddy does cross fit. He eats clean but whatever he wants. He's 185, huge and ripped, probably 8%bf.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya dude I suck at cutting haha everytime I do I get half way through and say **** it haha ill probably try before my test cycle

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im trying the restricted route just because I've never tried it. I've never tried to really cut either. I've always just ate lol. Almost one week down on this cut though...6 more to go lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea and your back is massive bro.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My fear with restricted diets is that won't your body put the fat right back on once you drop the restrictions? After not having it your body will go into survival mode and store store store...

I know our lives are crazy but it makes sense to increase our caloric burn. If we do enough exercise the fat will melt. My buddy does cross fit. He eats clean but whatever he wants. He's 185, huge and ripped, probably 8%bf.
seems to me there is a period where your body sucks up the extra carbs and calories after a calorie/carb restricted diet....with no real fat gain....but yeah if you continue to eat too much and eat too many carbs for extended periods you will gain fat back....but if you bring carbs back up to reasonable levels and calories back up to maintenance level or so....I don't think you will get fat from adding carbs back in, just need to make sure your calories are adjusted to maintenance and not over maintenance while you are not bulking or on some anabolic aid. the carbs alone won't fatten you up...it would be the caloric intake.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that being said i HATE cardio....so yeah, I use my diet to burn fat. as well as high rep weight training to get my heart rate up...so that is kinda sorta a form of cardio w/o having to cycle or run or whatever.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what time in PCT do people usually lose most of the gains, if they do lose some.