Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Late again... Missed 30 pages on mobile!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd think you would look like an absolute beast at anything below 10% BF man.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
At what time in PCT do people usually lose most of the gains, if they do lose some.
Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
that being said i HATE cardio....so yeah, I use my diet to burn fat. as well as high rep weight training to get my heart rate up...so that is kinda sorta a form of cardio w/o having to cycle or run or whatever.
Right there with ya, the most cardio I get is f**king my girl =)

10 seconds...high intensity ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk to be honest I've always kept my ****... Dropped water weight around begining of 2nd week. I'm just gettin there
That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's sick! But just in general usually, when would it happen? How long is an average PCT 6 weeks? Or depending on what you cycle?
Depending on cycle... I'm runnin 4... Already feelin recovered but doesn't mean I fully am. Only one week in ;-)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle :D then you will be back so square one....

technique88

technique88

Awards
Also depends on the person and lenntgh of cycle. Long suppressive cycles sometimes require longer PCTs. 6 week PCTs are definitely around.

technique88

technique88

Awards
there was one time I had no frickin appetite in PCT, that damn clomid depresses me and something killed my appetite....that is bad news to eat like a bird in PCT.
Its great if you want to be skinny ;)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for awareing me fellas

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If you keep your calories at maintenance and above you should not lose any muscle gains...provided you supplement 100% correctly and take care of test, HPTA, cortisol, estrogen properly....you should in theory just lose the water bloat. unless you didn't gain anything on cycle :D then you will be back so square one....
This ^^^

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on cycle... I'm runnin 4... Already feelin recovered but doesn't mean I fully am. Only one week in ;-)
Seems legit. What about strength? I assume that goes down once your'e off cycle and done with PCT. But certainly once it's all said and done you will be way stronger than when you started right? Just for perspective what could you bench before cycle, then you hit the 500, what do you think you will still be able to do once PCT is over?

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Seems legit. What about strength? I assume that goes down once your off cycle and done with PCT. But certainly once it's all said and done you will be way stronger than when you started right? Just for perspective what could you bench before cycle, then you hit the 500, what do you think you will still be able to do once PCT is over?
445 for 1... I'll get back to my 5 for sure. Probably 475-485

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah you won't be as strong as you were on cycle, at least until after PCT when you work your way back up. in reality you are not supposed to lift anything heavy in the first few weeks of PCT and should be deloading the weights/not going to failure...but some people continue to train the same in PCT...I guess whatever works for you personally by experience.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
445 for 1... I'll get back to my 5 for sure. Probably 475-485
That's so legit. 10 weeks total cycle and PCT right? +25 lbs lean mass and and 30-40 on bench. Serious gains.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yeah you won't be as strong as you were on cycle, at least until after PCT when you work your way back up. in reality you are not supposed to lift anything heavy in the first few weeks of PCT and should be deloading the weights/not going to failure...but some people continue to train the same in PCT...I guess whatever works for you personally by experience.
This is true... I'm doin a diff approach cuz I'm crazy... I'm just dropping my sets low... 15-25 mins tops

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dreading pct... And I'm not even that close yet lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
one good thing about being on TRT of any sort, no more PCT. its gonna be hard for me to comprehend that I don't have to do PCT anymore. just doesn't seem right :D but is a benefit since I react poorly to clomid and cry like a whore on it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
one good thing about being on TRT of any sort, no more PCT. its gonna be hard for me to comprehend that I don't have to do PCT anymore. just doesn't seem right :D but is a benefit since I react poorly to clomid and cry like a whore on it.
Lol I heard some hilarious stories from u on that! Tell us one

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I hope I don't get the clomid cry

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol I heard some hilarious stories from u on that! Tell us one
oh you mean about how I want to kill myself, get all anxious thinking about getting old and dying, and thinking girls are thinking I'm fat, waking up stressing about ex girlfriends I have not thought about in years LOL....all that fun stuff....glad I never have to use that stuff again....just nolva or torem for gyno .....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
oh you mean about how I want to kill myself, get all anxious thinking about getting old and dying, and thinking girls are thinking I'm fat, waking up stressing about ex girlfriends I have not thought about in years LOL....all that fun stuff....glad I never have to use that stuff again....just nolva or torem for gyno .....
Hahahah yes

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if any of you guys hunt but I get all pumped and emotional when I shoot one anyway and bow season starts oct 1.here I'm terrified I'm gonna shoot one and get all emotional and cry lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sorry just got done doin some hip cardio

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Night yall... Time for work

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF. My last post was telling WARBIRD she wants it and I come back and there are like 5 new pages of **** to read. Damn.