Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
That's because the new version takes longer to kick in then the old.... Which has been stated numerous times.
Yes I know. That's what keeps coming back to mind when I think about the pending reaults.

I've got patience.

I haven't tried the new ABE. looking forward to it. My Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite come in Friday. Looking forward to them both.

Haven't tried the new ingredients since they came out but recently now cause I'm on the new regular erase now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sighs.

I guess we need to see still.

ERASE PRO has been out long enough.

I'll give my opinion on it once I'm done with this first bottle.

But to be honest, I went from taking 4 caps of regular ERASE to now 6! A day!!!

If that doesn't tell you I don't know what will.

PRO will have its chance starting this Friday. By week 4 if nothing then I'll have to unfortunately give a brutal honest opinion.

Might go back to the competitor. Sighs.

Nothing made me piss more and dry out more noticeably than MAN: Nolvadren XT

My pee at times was ORANGE! stuff worked!

But something about them pissed me off. Might just have to get over it.

I shouldn't have to be taking 6 Erase pills a day in hopes to see something.

Pro has that extra ingredient. Last chance. Hoping it delivers.
MAN is joke compared to PES.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
MAN is joke compared to PES.
Well I'll always be a PES fan.

But I remember pissing alot and drying out a lot on NXT.

I wouldn't say MAN is crap. It wasn't too bad for me. But I have some things about them that ticked me off. I might use them again some day.

But I'm a fan of PES.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Would this new formula still be efficient on epistane cycle pct on a tapered dose to prevent rebound gyno? I have it on hand to use after my cycle next month and I would like to have some peace of mind about it.
Quoting myself for a bump. Nobody has been able to answer this question for me so far.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the NEW Erase and nothing thus far....

Next, I'm gonna try an Arimistane based product to see how my body responds.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm using the NEW Erase and nothing thus far....

Next, I'm gonna try an Arimistane based product to see how my body responds.
No you gotta try the new ERASE PRO

Regular erase is just a ghost cap

Gonna up to 2 caps very soon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effects of solo erase really kicked in at the 3 week mark. Unfortunately I couldn't extend my run with another bottle. But I will plan to do so soon

Swolljaboi

Awards
The long kick in makes me wonder if it would still be useful during post cycle to prevent rebound gyno.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
No you gotta try the new ERASE PRO

Regular erase is just a ghost cap

Gonna up to 2 caps very soon.
Okay, well, I will think about it. And what do you mean by ghost cap?

I'm already using 4 caps of the new regular Erase btw.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Okay, well, I will think about it. And what do you mean by ghost cap?

I'm already using 4 caps of the new regular Erase btw.
Meaning they didn't do anything for me.

I went from using 4 caps to 6 then 10! NOTHING!

But erase PRO on the other hand....

Swolljaboi

Awards
That worries me. I think I'm just going to get some formeron to run during pct and some reduce xt for cort control. I feel like I wasted money on this bottle of erase.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
That worries me. I think I'm just going to get some formeron to run during pct and some reduce xt for cort control. I feel like I wasted money on this bottle of erase.
Well it didn't work for me but then again I was only taking it for 2.5 to 3 weeks. But when you're taking 10 caps a day to see and nothing, well....

Cause Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract makes a difference when added.

But if you ask me honestly, I wish PES never changed anything.

ABE is still a badass product but again, I wish they didn't change Erase Pro OR ABE.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I read stellar reviews of reduce xt.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Anyone who has used the old Erase\Erase Pro knows how fast those 2 worked for them.

So these new ones are I don't know, not being praised. I'm sure they work but it's supposed to take a longer time tho.

But from a consumers stand point, one would go broke constantly buying these new formulas waiting for them to kick in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... 10 caps? No..

Yep, LMAO!. Why not just take the whole bottle?. If 3 don't do anything if some certain amount of time, than I'm not sure more than doubling the dose is going to make "something" happen faster. That's like drinking a shot of whisky and if it doesn't hit you within a certain time having 5 more and then wondering why you wake up in a pool of your own puke.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certain products, especially herbal in nature build up in your system slowly and have a cumulative effect. Double or even triple the dosage isn't going to make it start "working" any faster.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Please follow the instructions. I could take the whole bottle of erase in a day and not feel anything. Why? Because you saturate absorption and end up with maybe a 4 cap dose. Instructions are there for a reason, and it encompasses pharmacokinetics that the consumer typically won't grasp

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has used the old Erase\Erase Pro knows how fast those 2 worked for them.

So these new ones are I don't know, not being praised. I'm sure they work but it's supposed to take a longer time tho.

But from a consumers stand point, one would go broke constantly buying these new formulas waiting for them to kick in.
Just finished my first run of old formula Erase Pro. Noticeable effects almost right away. By the 2 week mark I looked and felt great. By the end, I was getting comments from everyone who saw me. I only lost about 2kg, but I looked harder and leaner and I dried out a lot. My BJJ coach was worried about me last night because my face looked "so thin" that he thought I might have been sick. My diet was not too bad, but I did have a lot of cheat meals (way more than normal) and general off days. Also, my neck was giving me huge problems which affected by lifting and BJJ. Despite those factors, I just couldn't hold on to body fat and I am honestly shocked about how well I responded. I have some 100mg arimistane caps to try, to see if they have a similar effect, but I will most likely be trying to track down the old formula EPro since I didn't get any sides from it an dit was incredibly effective.

BTW I had no strength/endurance increases, and in fact my strength went down a bit. Since I lost 2kg and didn't have a great workout schedule, I will blame those for the decrease.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I just did that for 1 or 2 days. Not like I did that alot. I know it won't happen faster.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just finished my first run of old formula Erase Pro. Noticeable effects almost right away. By the 2 week mark I looked and felt great. By the end, I was getting comments from everyone who saw me. I only lost about 2kg, but I looked harder and leaner and I dried out a lot.
Sighs man I miss the old formula...gonna go in a corner and pout now...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Haha, I think you can still find it pretty easily...for now ;)
I know I could. Reason why I don't is cause I don't wanna be taking that version knowing it won't be around forever. As I was planning on taking PES products for life.

I can be quoted for saying this too.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first run of old formula Erase Pro. Noticeable effects almost right away. By the 2 week mark I looked and felt great. By the end, I was getting comments from everyone who saw me. I only lost about 2kg, but I looked harder and leaner and I dried out a lot. My BJJ coach was worried about me last night because my face looked "so thin" that he thought I might have been sick. My diet was not too bad, but I did have a lot of cheat meals (way more than normal) and general off days. Also, my neck was giving me huge problems which affected by lifting and BJJ. Despite those factors, I just couldn't hold on to body fat and I am honestly shocked about how well I responded. I have some 100mg arimistane caps to try, to see if they have a similar effect, but I will most likely be trying to track down the old formula EPro since I didn't get any sides from it an dit was incredibly effective.

BTW I had no strength/endurance increases, and in fact my strength went down a bit. Since I lost 2kg and didn't have a great workout schedule, I will blame those for the decrease.
Armistane is good. Old Erase > New Erase.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Armistane is good. Old Erase > New Erase.
Myself and many others would strongly disagree, but as I've said before, any time you revamp a popular product, you get your parties that love the old and your parties that love the new. The new one has better data and stronger anecdote, objectively speaking, but I won't deny that arimistane is also a good product. But why have "good" when you can be "better" ?:D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me new erase > old.

Loving the new formula, started week 6 this week
Kicking myself for only planning 4 weeks. I was skeptical after 2-3 weeks but literally everyday after the day 18-19 mark, by body would change (drying out, more definition, belly fat reduction). Then I ran out. :( this is definitely an 8 week product for maximal results

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kicking myself for only planning 4 weeks. I was skeptical after 2-3 weeks but literally everyday after the day 18-19 mark, by body would change (drying out, more definition, belly fat reduction). Then I ran out. :( this is definitely an 8 week product for maximal results
People need to see this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people are mistakenly interchanging quick diuretic effects of the old version and assuming that carries over to a better product.

The new one will be better for fat loss. Kudos to noticing. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think people are mistakenly interchanging quick diuretic effects of the old version and assuming that carries over to a better product.

The new one will be better for fat loss. Kudos to noticing. :)
Completely agree

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I could. Reason why I don't is cause I don't wanna be taking that version knowing it won't be around forever. As I was planning on taking PES products for life.

I can be quoted for saying this too.
The chance of most products we use being around in ten years is slim let alone forever. Following this sort of logic you should stop driving what ever car or truck you have because that exact year and model will not be made again. The new version will carry the same name but will have upgrades, just like erase. Also since when do we judge products based on three weeks? Hell most injectable test, cyp or enanthate, will not show large changes in 2-3 weeks. No patience these days.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The chance of most products we use being around in ten years is slim let alone forever. Following this sort of logic you should stop driving what ever car or truck you have because that exact year and model will not be made again. The new version will carry the same name but will have upgrades, just like erase. Also since when do we judge products based on three weeks? Hell most injectable test, cyp or enanthate, will not show large changes in 2-3 weeks. No patience these days.
My mind has changed since that comment. I found a site that still sells the old Alphamine, Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite. Hope they're legit. Hope they aren't fake versions. Might start bying from them instead of NutraPlanet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My mind has changed since that comment. I found a site that still sells the old Alphamine, Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite. Hope they're legit. Hope they aren't fake versions. Might start bying from them instead of NutraPlanet.
Plenty still have stock. But when it's gone it's gone. I have two OG erase.. Once they're gone, I liked the new erase enough to use it for my AI needs.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Either I wasn't using the new regular erase long enough or it just wasn't good for me.

Didn't really like it.

But the Erase Pro is a bit more noticeable.

I like it. I realize there's no point in talking about the old Arimistane versions cause it won't bring them back. : (

If I have a problem with wanting Arimistane back into my life, there are a lot of products that have it. I'm actually really thinking about giving Revolution PCT from Finaflex a go. Shrugs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either I wasn't using the new regular erase long enough or it just wasn't good for me.

Didn't really like it.

But the Erase Pro is a bit more noticeable.

I like it. I realize there's no point in talking about the old Arimistane versions cause it won't bring them back. : (

If I have a problem with wanting Arimistane back into my life, there are a lot of products that have it. I'm actually really thinking about giving Revolution PCT from Finaflex a go. Shrugs.
No reason not to continue using it if you prefer it. Erase pro has the extra cortisol control so that's why it's probably more noticeable. New erase is definitely highly noticeable after 3-4 weeks

With that being said - can a pes rep speak to the possibility of running new erase for 12 weeks?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You know, now that we are on the subject of the new regular ERASE 90caps. For anyone using it. Is it just my batch of regular erase or is it for everyone when I ask if your bottles and pills stink? I took a sniff inside the new regular erase bottle when I first bought it and it smelled like rotten berries or produce etc. As soon as I got the new erase pro it didn't smell like that.

I have a slight complaint about the new erase pro and quality control but I don't know if I should address it in here. Same exact aggravated thing I noticed from MAN Sports and their NXT when I was using it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, now that we are on the subject of the new regular ERASE 90caps. For anyone using it. Is it just my batch of regular erase or is it for everyone when I ask if your bottles and pills stink? I took a sniff inside the new regular erase bottle when I first bought it and it smelled like rotten berries or produce etc. As soon as I got the new erase pro it didn't smell like that.

I have a slight complaint about the new erase pro and quality control but I don't know if I should address it in here. Same exact aggravated thing I noticed from MAN Sports and their NXT when I was using it.
Didnt have any odor that I can recall

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Maybe that's why mine didn't work.

Wonder what I was taking then. Cause it was my first bottle of the new erase and those pills stunk man!

jacksonian

Awards
I just tried a 6-week course of ATS Labs Test PSI (which supposedly contained armistane like the old Erase formula). I didn't notice any appreciable effect from it. I ordered a stack of the new PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. Should I wait 4 weeks before trying it?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried a 6-week course of ATS Labs Test PSI (which supposedly contained armistane like the old Erase formula). I didn't notice any appreciable effect from it. I ordered a stack of the new PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. Should I wait 4 weeks before trying it?
If yiure off for like a week-10 days you could probably be fine starting it up again since u only did 6 weeks.

sonicsleep

Awards
I think it's very unfair that PES did not call this "Formula 2".

I only bought PES erase because of the REVIEWS. The new pes erase has nothing, no reviews. It is an entirely different product. There's no way to differentiate it from the old version on review sites.

This seems purposely deceptive...

Also, if it takes 3 weeks to "kick in" but the original took 3 days, but both can only be taken for 8 weeks, aren't I effectively losing almost half the overall effect over 8 weeks?

I was so excited to try this, after finally figuring out this extra fat that has never gone away is probably linked to estrogen and/or cortisol. But now I hear the new erase does not reduce cortisol, and I have absolutely no reviews on it's effectiveness in reducing fat around the chest.

Help me out here, so, I heard that the "dry joint" side effect was from a reduction in estrogen, and NOT just from the particular ingredient in the old erase. Is this assumption incorrect? Because otherwise I don't see how this new product can reduce estrogen but not cause that effect.

I'm planning to run this with some tongkat ali extract. I tried running tongkat ali for a few weeks and noticed many positive effects, but towards the end I started to notice extra fat accumulation in my chest area which kind of freaked me out which made me order PES erase due to how quickly it supposedly works.
Due to it now taking 3 weeks to kick in, can PES erase no longer be considered a good idea for immediate relief from pseudo gyno symptoms?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reason not to continue using it if you prefer it. Erase pro has the extra cortisol control so that's why it's probably more noticeable. New erase is definitely highly noticeable after 3-4 weeks

With that being said - can a pes rep speak to the possibility of running new erase for10- 12 weeks?
Bump

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think it's very unfair that PES did not call this "Formula 2".I only bought PES erase because of the REVIEWS. The new pes erase has nothing, no reviews. It is an entirely different product. There's no way to differentiate it from the old version on review sites.This seems purposely deceptive...Also, if it takes 3 weeks to "kick in" but the original took 3 days, but both can only be taken for 8 weeks, aren't I effectively losing almost half the overall effect over 8 weeks?I was so excited to try this, after finally figuring out this extra fat that has never gone away is probably linked to estrogen and/or cortisol. But now I hear the new erase does not reduce cortisol, and I have absolutely no reviews on it's effectiveness in reducing fat around the chest.Help me out here, so, I heard that the "dry joint" side effect was from a reduction in estrogen, and NOT just from the particular ingredient in the old erase. Is this assumption incorrect? Because otherwise I don't see how this new product can reduce estrogen but not cause that effect.I'm planning to run this with some tongkat ali extract. I tried running tongkat ali for a few weeks and noticed many positive effects, but towards the end I started to notice extra fat accumulation in my chest area which kind of freaked me out which made me order PES erase due to how quickly it supposedly works.Due to it now taking 3 weeks to kick in, can PES erase no longer be considered a good idea for immediate relief from pseudo gyno symptoms?
The goal was not deception my friend. We toyed with the idea of calling it Erase v2 but it was decided against because of the confusion this would create in stores like GNC. This confusion would be borne out of the fact that we have an Erase and an Erase Pro, and unfortunately, many mainstream consumers already think Erase Pro is erase v2. So you can imagine how adding versions to the titles would muddy the waters even further.The new Erase starts working after the first dose. When I say it takes 3 weeks to kick in, I'm talking about what people "perceive." The unfortunate nature of the industry is that perception is reality. If people don't feel something working, then in their mind, it isn't working. As we know, this is not the case. You will drop body fat and lower E from dose 1, but it takes weeks to actually physically perceive this change. If you lost so much fat by day 3, this wouldn't be an OTC supplement, though I'm not even sure any drug could produce such an effect. The rapid 3-day effect from the original Erase was diuresis. Like I said previously, we replaced diuresis with more permanent fat loss, which in my opinion is a more than worthwhile tradeoff. This is why the recommendation is still no more than 8 weeks per cycle. Because whether you "feel" it or not, it's not a good idea to reduce E for so long without medical supervision.Erase Pro still reduces cortisol if your goal is combined estrogen and cortisol suppression. Hopefully this change in the normal Erase will be clear as our lineup fills out.The dry joint effect was from low E. The new Erase has a dual action SERM + joint protectant called uncaria tomentosa. Excellent human data for joint support, and so far we have no complaints.I don't think PES Erase should ever be considered a suitable option for gyno relief. It's not intended to treat any medical condition. Further, I'm not sure tongkat is responsible for this since its main active is actually an AI in itself.Hope that clears some things up.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You'll have to forgive how the post turned out. It not only wouldn't let me multiquote but it also took my spacing and turned it all into one paragraph.