abe/ erase pro

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I just added alphamine in last week to my prep. The appetite suppression is wonderful.

aceroni

Awards
Yesterday was the last day of the stack
Weighed 201 this morning. Have a pic for before / after comparison as well. I'll post it up next time i'm on my phone.
Had a pretty bad squat session today,
I am for sure taking this week as a deload week, I'm feeling weak, tired, and beatup.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yesterday was the last day of the stack
Weighed 201 this morning. Have a pic for before / after comparison as well. I'll post it up next time i'm on my phone.
Had a pretty bad squat session today,
I am for sure taking this week as a deload week, I'm feeling weak, tired, and beatup.
Good idea bud! Recoup then back to getting big yeah buddy!

You plan on competing anytime soon?

aceroni

Awards
Good idea bud! Recoup then back to getting big yeah buddy!

You plan on competing anytime soon?
As of right now i'm going to deload and work on mobility and heavy rolling this week. I'm going to give myself to the rest of this month then I'll really clean up my diet and try to keep my calories fairly high, and continue carb cycling

The following month I'll begin to slowly lower cals and carbs to rip up a bit for summertime.. At this point I may run alphamine for 4-8 Weeks.

As far as comps I'm hoping to make some more improvements before stepping on stage again. Not sure how long it will take.

My whole body has responded greatly to taking more of a powerlifting approach, focusing on hitting my compounds heavy consistently.
Still using hypertrophy stuff afterwards, but just focusing on getting stronger.

My legs have improved greatly since my last show I just want them bigger.

aceroni

Awards
Went in today not hanging any expectations, did plenty of internal and external rotation work, heavy foam rolling, and did a few sets of bandell bar press, really light two ten lb kb hanging.
I felt extremely sturdy. Awesome.
Then I did two tri sets, of high pulley rows, three varying grips. although light these blew my back up big time.

Two sets of bb incline, really light.

The stability I had here was amazing. I've never been able to create a true shelf like this before. I had an intense contraction and stability throughout my whole upper back, from shoulder to shoulder.

All in all a very successful day.
Everything was very light but the discovery I made today will lead to some benching PRs, without a doubt.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went in today not hanging any expectations, did plenty of internal and external rotation work, heavy foam rolling, and did a few sets of bandell bar press, really light two ten lb kb hanging.
I felt extremely sturdy. Awesome.
Then I did two tri sets, of high pulley rows, three varying grips. although light these blew my back up big time.

Two sets of bb incline, really light.

The stability I had here was amazing. I've never been able to create a true shelf like this before. I had an intense contraction and stability throughout my whole upper back, from shoulder to shoulder.

All in all a very successful day.
Everything was very light but the discovery I made today will lead to some benching PRs, without a doubt.
Lowering weight and perfecting form or correcting it can lead to great results. You have a temporary loss in strength while teaching yourself proper form. But afterwards you can push so much harder and progress faster from doing it right. I've only did 1 true deload and it was short but I came back much stronger in the end.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lowering weight and perfecting form or correcting it can lead to great results. You have a temporary loss in strength while teaching yourself proper form. But afterwards you can push so much harder and progress faster from doing it right. I've only did 1 true deload and it was short but I came back much stronger in the end.
Every once in awhile I have to do this just to remind myself what proper form is.

aceroni

Awards
My form was never off, but it was the string of prehab exercises that actually allowed my upperbody to become mobile enough to set up properly.

aceroni

Awards
Went in today, did plenty of prehab, warming up. Did about ten sets of deads, only 135 lb played around with my technique and it's really feeling dialed in. really wanted to go heavier but had to resist the urge to go there

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went in today, did plenty of prehab, warming up. Did about ten sets of deads, only 135 lb played around with my technique and it's really feeling dialed in. really wanted to go heavier but had to resist the urge to go there
Must....lift......heavy.....

Nice job on holding off! Strong man especially if you felt dialed in!

aceroni

Awards
Alright here's the scoop.
I'm writing my final review for abe and ep this week.
As we speak, I am drinking RL alphamine..
The flavor is amazing, I'm buying a second bottle as we speak.
I'm going to start a new log, and as of now I'm just going to use alphamine on work days.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alright here's the scoop.
I'm writing my final review for abe and ep this week.
As we speak, I am drinking RL alphamine..
The flavor is amazing, I'm buying a second bottle as we speak.
I'm going to start a new log, and as of now I'm just going to use alphamine on work days.
Deb interested in your final review!

aceroni

Awards
Could I stack methyl.synephrine with alphamine or would that be overkill

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could I stack methyl.synephrine with alphamine or would that be overkill
I'm pretty new to this stuff but I can say I've been using 1/2 pill MS with a scoop of alphamine before work. Also 1/2 pill with my enhanced pwo. No negative sides so far that I've noticed. My lifting partner has been saying I have too much energy though. Haha

MS is meant to be dosed with caffeine from everything I've heard.

aceroni

Awards
I'm pretty new to this stuff but I can say I've been using 1/2 pill MS with a scoop of alphamine before work. Also 1/2 pill with my enhanced pwo. No negative sides so far that I've noticed. My lifting partner has been saying I have too much energy though. Haha

MS is meant to be dosed with caffeine from everything I've heard.
Are they capsules or tablets, Idk how I'd split a capsule in half.

I do remember reading somewhere to dose it with caffeine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are they capsules or tablets, Idk how I'd split a capsule in half.

I do remember reading somewhere to dose it with caffeine
They are tablets.

aceroni

Awards
Thanks for the quick response LTL!
I am grabbing two bottles of MS. WE'll see how it goes.
I'm about to start a new log. I appreciate all of you guys following, every single one of you.
Your input is helpful and always welcome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response LTL!
I am grabbing two bottles of MS. WE'll see how it goes.
I'm about to start a new log. I appreciate all of you guys following, every single one of you.
Your input is helpful and always welcome.
No prob bud. I'm enjoying the product so far.

aceroni

Awards
Anabeta Elite:
I give this product a 5/5
I have used it multiple times, and I am never disappointed.
The first thing I notice is increased thirst, then hunger.
I notice effects around week two, with hunger being over the top for the remainder of the time.
(If you do run for 8 weeks, the hunger becomes more manageable around week 6 or 7, but it is clearly still there)
Following that, my muscles tend to balloon up a bit, swell if you will, from the increased carbs and water.
My strength has increased a solid amount. I strained my pecs a few months ago, didn't train chest / delts for about 2 months following.
during my 8 week stack of ABE I have not only had the confidence but also the strength to hit incline dumbells heavier than I ever have. (Not to mention my squat and deadlift have also went up). My accessory lifts have gotten stronger but I pay less attention to those than I do the above three.
I have gained about 4 or 5 lbs with obviously some additional bodyfat (~2%), but by looking in the mirror it is clear that this is not all bodyfat.

I see no negative sides from this product, SOME PEOPLE may consider the fact that my hunger is at an all time highest it's ever been to be a negative, but due to the fact that I was bulking it was great.

Anabeta allowed me to eat a large surplus of calories without getting overly full, and it seemed like the majority of this excess food went right to my glycogen storage. I feel this product enhances that.

Erase Pro: 5/5
What can I say, I love me some erase..
It never fails to let me down.
Usually feel it around the beginning of the second week.
Noticeable effects include:
Getting dryer,
Getting leaner,
Getting stronger.
That being said you have to have your diet and training program dialed in to achieve these results. You cannot outsupplement a bad diet and worse training.
I have used this product multiple times. Once for a recomp where I leaned out greatly.
Another for this most previous run, on a heavy bulk.
Erase kept my physique dry even while I was eating like a landwhale.

The only negative I've seen to Erase pro is that some people have complained about achey joints, which I rarely experienced.

Another thought is that it did lower my estrogen so low that it lowered my libido with it..

Not to a level low enough that it I needed to do anything about it, but now that I have been off of it for a few weeks I notice my libido is higher.
All that really means though is that it works TOO well. I was dosing at 2ed. I'm thinking next time I'll go one ED or two EOD.

Both of these products are great go to products.

No shutdown, No (terrible) sides, No problems.

I have stacked them together before, and I will do so again.

aceroni

Awards
Ok so for some reason I can't post this review in the nutraplanet page.. Also, it seems like when I post on my computer I don't see my own posts in my thread on my phone.. weird?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Anabeta Elite:
I notice effects around week two, with hunger being over the top for the remainder of the time.
(If you do run for 8 weeks, the hunger becomes more manageable around week 6 or 7, but it is clearly still there)
Following that, my muscles tend to balloon up a bit, swell if you will, from the increased carbs and water.
My strength has increased a solid amount. I strained my pecs a few months ago, didn't train chest / delts for about 2 months following.
during my 8 week stack of ABE I have not only had the confidence but also the strength to hit incline dumbells heavier than I ever have. (Not to mention my squat and deadlift have also went up). My accessory lifts have gotten stronger but I pay less attention to those than I do the above three.
I have gained about 4 or 5 lbs with obviously some additional bodyfat (~2%), but by looking in the mirror it is clear that this is not all bodyfat.

I see no negative sides from this product, SOME PEOPLE may consider the fact that my hunger is at an all time highest it's ever been to be a negative, but due to the fact that I was bulking it was great.

Anabeta allowed me to eat a large surplus of calories without getting overly full, and it seemed like the majority of this excess food went right to my glycogen storage. I feel this product enhances that.

Getting dryer,
Getting leaner,
Getting stronger.
That being said you have to have your diet and training program dialed in to achieve these results. You cannot outsupplement a bad diet and worse training.
I have used this product multiple times. Once for a recomp where I leaned out greatly.

The only negative I've seen to Erase pro is that some people have complained about achey joints, which I rarely experienced.

Another thought is that it did lower my estrogen so low that it lowered my libido with it..

Not to a level low enough that it I needed to do anything about it, but now that I have been off of it for a few weeks I notice my libido is higher.
All that really means though is that it works TOO well. I was dosing at 2ed. I'm thinking next time I'll go one ED or two EOD.

Great job, we appreciate you taking the time to do this Ace!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite:

Getting dryer,
Getting leaner,
Getting stronger.

Very nice reviews! Glad to hear you enjoy these products ace!

aceroni

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate you following my log as well.. Keeps me posting.