abe/ erase pro

aceroni

Awards
So I had a good friend here for a few days, that's why I haven't updated.
Anyways, while he was here I kinda went crazy over the course of two days, eating all kinds of **** food. Chinese buffet, pizza, chicken wings, fries, etc.. No fast food but frozen stuff isn't too much different
I gained ten pounds from Monday to Tuesday morning and another four or five from Tuesday to Wednesday.. I'm sure allot of it is glycogen and water but i'm sure there's some fat too..
I believe Monday was my last day, I then switched to the og counterparts.
Training is going great, been real strong lately just feeling good.
Anyway, beginning weight was 197 roughly 14% bf
Ending 208 17 %..
So that's like seven pounds of fat and four pounds of glycogen, water, and hopefully some muscle in there
I will take a few pictures tomorrow before I eat.. I look leaner than seventeen, but who knows that's just probably the erase keeping me dry, because that electronic reader is garbage. I've done it three times in a row tonight and got different measurements each time so i'm just averaging them.
It's safe to say I gained a bit of body fat, but I also continued to eat more dirty as time progressed.. For what I had been eating it should have been worse but i'm sure the stack helped keep that lower.

People are telling me I look huge, that's for sure. Even my friends that actually train not just people off the street that don't realize fat =/= muscle

aceroni

Awards
Got up this morning and took some enhanced pre today.
I love this stuff.

excellent back training,
Started with four sets pullups, start wide grip overhand, then move my grip inwards still oh grip, then CG uh, then neutral cg.
4x10,8,10,10,
last three sts super set with db pullovers
3x55#x12 real slow negatives

Seated Supinated cable rows
5x180#x 10,10,8,8,8
Last three sets were with Drops to 150x12

Chest supported row, one arm at a time. Elbows flared @90 degrees to hit upper back
4x45x10 hard flex at top
Ss
One arm db rear delt row
4x20x10

finished up with rack rows

315x2x5
365x5
405x2x5

Rack rows are closer to a rack pull than an actual row, but it is not a, rack pull
I set the bar about two inches under my knee, roll my shoulders forward towards the bar, getting a big stretch in my lats, then I pull the bar up with only my back (no hips), with scapula retraction at the top, flexing my back hard.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got up this morning and took some enhanced pre today.
I love this stuff.

excellent back training,
Started with four sets pullups, start wide grip overhand, then move my grip inwards still oh grip, then CG uh, then neutral cg.
4x10,8,10,10,
last three sts super set with db pullovers
3x55#x12 real slow negatives

Seated Supinated cable rows
5x180#x 10,10,8,8,8
Last three sets were with Drops to 150x12

Chest supported row, one arm at a time. Elbows flared @90 degrees to hit upper back
4x45x10 hard flex at top
Ss
One arm db rear delt row
4x20x10

finished up with rack rows

315x2x5
365x5
405x2x5

Rack rows are closer to a rack pull than an actual row, but it is not a, rack pull
I set the bar about two inches under my knee, roll my shoulders forward towards the bar, getting a big stretch in my lats, then I pull the bar up with only my back (no hips), with scapula retraction at the top, flexing my back hard.
Great workout Ace

victorypark

Awards
Thanks for joining bro you'll love your stack. How will you be stacking these products?
Well my friend that is why I'm here. If u look at my post u will see what I'm taking. Without hijacking the thread here is a brief insight as to my cycles/stacks thus far -

Upon rise - 1 x AP, 3 x Prime, 2 x C-20, 30mg or close to PureCAMP-95, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men (multi-vitamin)

With lunch (if carbs are involved) - 1 x AP

Pre workout - 3 x Prime, 2/3 x Powerfull, 2 x C-20, Jack3d 1.5 scoops, TEST 2 scoops.

During workout - Sipping on Modern BCAA's.Post workout - Professional Whey (Australian) - Hydrolised protein powder x 2 scoops (60 grams protein)

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Before bed - Pure CAMP-95 x 30mg and 2/3 Powerfull as well as Professional Whey Micellar Casein x 2 scoops (60 grams).

So there u have it.......just not sure at the minute where I will run the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.Hence why I have tacked onto this thread plus the great advice.

Happy for my stack to be critique'd.

Many thanks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my friend that is why I'm here. If u look at my post u will see what I'm taking. Without hijacking the thread here is a brief insight as to my cycles/stacks thus far -

Upon rise - 1 x AP, 3 x Prime, 2 x C-20, 30mg or close to PureCAMP-95, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men (multi-vitamin)

Pre workout - 3 x Prime, 2/3 x Powerfull, 2 x C-20, Jack3d 1.5 scoops, TEST 2 scoops.

During workout - Sipping on Modern BCAA's.Post workout - Professional Whey (Australian) - Hydrolised protein powder x 2 scoops (60 grams protein)

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Before bed - Pure CAMP-95 x 30mg and 2/3 Powerfull as well as Professional Whey Micellar Casein x 2 scoops (60 grams).

So there u have it.......just not sure at the minute where I will run the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.Hence why I have tacked onto this thread plus the great advice.

Many thanks.
What are you looking to get out of your run? Cut/recomp? I would dose 2 caps ABE with your meal closest to pre-workout. Then another 2 with your dinner. The EPRO take 1 cap daily with your pre-workout. There is an AI in the test powder so you may get some joint discomfort. If you do I would consider every other day with some super cissus or just hold off running it until after the test powder. Great stack you have set up though.

Edit: by TEST I was assuming you meant test powder?

aceroni

Awards

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Many thanks.
I have not used most of that stuff.
Honestly like ltl says since test powder has an ai, I'd just wait and USe Abe and ep back to back with the above stack, providing both are four Weeks

victorypark

Awards
Thanks for that guys, much appreciated.

Yes TEST powder by USP Labs.

aceroni

Awards
Trained legs tonight, feeling great.
Started with some SSB back squats..
Touch n go to a box one inch below parallel with the thick efs onyx band ea side..
Worked up in sets of threes:
295x3
335x3
355x3x3
I probably could have went up but I was having trouble sitting back because the band was pulling me forward, so I decided not to go up.

Ssb good morning
155x10,8,8,8
Also here my hams were cramping slightly and my i band was incredibly tight so i just used a slow negative and focused on the stretch

Leg extension
Three drop sets 220x8 to 180x8
fourth set same thing with a drop to 140x8, then 60x10

The sixty lb extension was forced negatives with my bro.

lying leg curls bench at slight incline
75x4x10 and partials ea set with partials 50x10

I'm feeling great.
One and a half scoop enhanced pre is perfect. Focus, pump, strength. No jitters, no crash.

greilich

Awards
Sub'd running same stack to cut + alphamine. Your log has me pumped best of luck bro!

aceroni

Awards
The gym owner told me the bands added a good 120-150 at the top

victorypark

Awards
I have not used most of that stuff.
Honestly like ltl says since test powder has an ai, I'd just wait and USe Abe and ep back to back with the above stack, providing both are four Weeks
Just jumping in on this wicked thread.

Would I need to cut TEST powder out if using ABE and EP???

Also have Alphamine and I'm also guessing that or Jack3d post workout......

Cheers and thanks guys, much appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just jumping in on this wicked thread.

Would I need to cut TEST powder out if using ABE and EP???

Also have Alphamine and I'm also guessing that or Jack3d post workout......

Cheers and thanks guys, much appreciated.
Nope Test Powder + EP + ABE should be very effective.

aceroni

Awards
Sorry I haven't been updating lately guys, been busy.
Two second update before I go to work.
Muscles are rock hard, pumps retarted, I dry up stupid fast from two days of clean eating, and i'm looking swoll as f.ck

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Muscles are rock hard, pumps retarted, I dry up stupid fast from two days of clean eating, and i'm looking swoll as f.ck
Now that's an update!

Great news ace

aceroni

Awards
Legs yesterday,
attempted to squat the same as last week but I moved from the power rack to the mono. What I forgot to account for was the three inch difference between the pins on the mono and the pins on the power rack.. the band tension was more consistent on the rack but also much lighter than on the mono starting at about an inch out of the hole.
This difference was probably fifty pounds, meaning the band tension of last Weeks squat was probably only about 100 lb at the top.
The change crushed me, and my first set of 335x2 was fine. when I tried to bump it up to 355 I got hammered, and had to use my hands to get back up.
Being stubborn and not realizing the difference I tried it again, and again failed.
I went back down to 335 and by this time I was shot. I hit this for one and failed on the second.
Oh well..
Moving on front squat superset with leg extension drop sts.
185x4x15 ... 210x4x8
Glute ham raise 3x12 with band assistance really slow negative.
Then four sets of lying hams each set ending with partials

chest today.
I took nearly two scoops of enhanced, some citrulline maleate, and two Anabeta pre workout. I've haven't had a pump like this in quite some time, absolutely insane.
Was real strong on chest,
DB incline press with the black monster mini in hands under the bench worked up to 4x90x6.
Then some rep work
Haven't pressed that since way before my chest injury
Very happy with this stack / run. I've gained quite a bit of weight and strength., obviously some fat too, but i'm happy with the results

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, what an update!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if we can make a t-shirt.

On the front: PES Enhanced

On the back; "Muscles, rock hard. Pumps, retarded" lol.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I wonder if we can make a t-shirt.

On the front: PES Enhanced

On the back; "Muscles, rock hard. Pumps, retarded" lol.
That would be sweet! Btw I put I. A good sized order at NP two days ago, sat there looking at the screen going do I need anything else..... For like 5 mins, submitted order, then yesterday got the insider email about the enhanced sale. Completely forgot to pick up a tub.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Added bean5er to ignore list*

:p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol cannot argue with that :) I'm still pissed about it.
I would have a hard time going on if bennifer put me on his ignore list.

aceroni

Awards
Went to the gym yesterday people were literally accusing me of taking pro hormones to have gained fifteen pounds in three months

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy nice gains man. People just don't understand hard work and solid nutrition, training, and rest, so they hating. :D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Crazy nice gains man. People just don't understand hard work and solid nutrition, training, and rest, so they hating. :D
^^ exactly what I was going to say! Well said bolt!

Keep it up ace

aceroni

Awards
It's not all muscle, obviously. But i've completely changed my training. More power style, and have upped my calories dramatically

One of them is trying to argue Anabeta elite is a pro hormone... Lol Wut?

aceroni

Awards
Ok let me just clarify. I was 185 last August and by sometime mid December I hit 200.now i'm sitting at 209 in the morning. So it's been like seven months, it's just that the first fifteen was gained in about three or four months

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok let me just clarify. I was 185 last August and by sometime mid December I hit 200.now i'm sitting at 209 in the morning. So it's been like seven months, it's just that the first fifteen was gained in about three or four months
Like bolt said bud people will be quick to hate, whether out of jealousy or lack of knowledge or both. Do these people know that even the hormonally enhanced athlete eat better and train harder than these morons. Kelp it up and be proud and get bigger and more ripped so they can hate more :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like bolt said bud people will be quick to hate, whether out of jealousy or lack of knowledge or both. Do these people know that even the hormonally enhanced athlete eat better and train harder than these morons. Kelp it up and be proud and get bigger and more ripped so they can hate more :)
I agree. Taking steroids alone doesn't promise gains and shred. You still have to put in the sweat and work along with the dedication to diet. Your a beast ace! Keep killing it man!

aceroni

Awards
Thanks fellas

It's just that i've known most of these guys for a while and they know I compete natty, but were accusing me of "being on pro hormones".. the one guy is trying to tell me Anabeta elite is a pro hormone because the andro compound is banned by the NCAA..

He wouldn't listen when I tried to tell him people use abe for pct.

The other guy claims I used clen for my last contest prep..
He's just mad I got leaner than him drug free and hr was on Clen, t3, etc

aceroni

Awards
Just a general update, the lump behind my one nip is completely gone. My nips can still be puffy here or there, but very much less so than when I started this.

I do notice if I have a few beers or smoke some herb that they seem to puff out more

I don't really know what caused this in the first place, my only guess being that i'm natty was from the dairy over load when I was trying to hit two hundred.
Also morning weight is steady between 204-210.

Feeling beefy, everyone has told me it looks like i'm beefin' up :)

I wish I would have taken measurements before but my arms are the biggest they've ever been, at 17.5.
I can still see my top three abs so I haven't gained TOO much fat

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just a general update, the lump behind my one nip is completely gone. My nips can still be puffy here or there, but very much less so than when I started this.

I do notice if I have a few beers or smoke some herb that they seem to puff out more

I don't really know what caused this in the first place, my only guess being that i'm natty was from the dairy over load when I was trying to hit two hundred.
Also morning weight is steady between 204-210.

Feeling beefy, everyone has told me it looks like i'm beefin' up :)

I wish I would have taken measurements before but my arms are the biggest they've ever been, at 17.5.
I can still see my top three abs so I haven't gained TOO much fat
Slid progress ace! Keep it up bud

aceroni

Awards
Went in today, trained legs.
Was feeling weak, tired, hard to focus, i'm thinking I might be due for a deload. Just about a week or so of heavy foam rolling, and some light technical work will get me back to speed.

lying hams 3x8 75,90,90
SSB box squat focusing on sitting back relaxing the hams on the box, really slow negative exploding up as fast as possible
3x5 295, 315, 315
ghr 3x8 with light monster mini band assisting
Seated extension two drop sets with partials

The box was at parallel. I should have gone heavier, until my speed had decreased a little more but my focus just wasn't where it needed to be, nor were my hips feeling fresh.

It was a good session, and i'm glad 315 felt so easy but i'm thinking all this chain and band work has burnt me out.
I'll see how the rest of this week feels and decide on that.

aceroni

Awards
Trained chest and Delts yesterday,

Flat DB twist, 3x30 35#
Four second negatives
Ss
Bent over rear delt fly
4x20 15#
One second hold flex at top

Slight incline DB
5x15 75#
Ss
2 sets high pulley pulls (similar to stretchers) 2x20 80#
2 sets uh cg pulldown 2x20 100#

Two sets flat bandell bar press
30kb and 20kb dangling per side
2x15
With holds at the top final rep as long as possible.

arms today, switched it up, did tris first with my buddy then bis alone.

Flat BB skulls
2x15 90#
3x8 110#

seated overhead dumbbell press
4x12 70#

Two sets of drop sets palm up high pulley extension

Seated supinating DB curl
4x15 35#

Xbody hammer curl
2x12 45#
3x10 50#

Two sets preacher machine curl with each set ending with partner assisted forced negatives

Pump was ridiculous, I love enhanced.

I'm feeling strong but I just don't have the normal "oomph" that I usually have when I hit the gym. Going to ride the rest of this week out

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Went in today, trained legs.
Was feeling weak, tired, hard to focus, i'm thinking I might be due for a deload. Just about a week or so of heavy foam rolling, and some light technical work will get me back to speed.

lying hams 3x8 75,90,90
SSB box squat focusing on sitting back relaxing the hams on the box, really slow negative exploding up as fast as possible
3x5 295, 315, 315
ghr 3x8 with light monster mini band assisting
Seated extension two drop sets with partials

The box was at parallel. I should have gone heavier, until my speed had decreased a little more but my focus just wasn't where it needed to be, nor were my hips feeling fresh.

It was a good session, and i'm glad 315 felt so easy but i'm thinking all this chain and band work has burnt me out.
I'll see how the rest of this week feels and decide on that.
Great numbers that band and chain work is paying off bud!

Trained chest and Delts yesterday, arms today.
I'm feeling strong but I just don't have the normal "oomph" that I usually have when I hit the gym. Going to ride the rest of this week out
Deload time bubba :)

aceroni

Awards
Great numbers that band and chain work is paying off bud!

Deload time bubba :)
Thanks, and Yeah i'm thinking so.
Although i'm feeling strong i'm just feeling tired and lethargic.. Also editing my training into above post

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am feeling tired and lethargic but still getting stronger do you know what I do?

Toughen up. :D

aceroni

Awards
If I am feeling tired and lethargic but still getting stronger do you know what I do?

Toughen up. :D
Thanks Ben.

You're right, I should stop being a bitch,

i'm just thinking the fact that I was abusing bands and chains for about five Weeks straight caught up to me.

Made me strong as ox, but slow like slug

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ben.

You're right, I should stop being a bitch,

i'm just thinking the fact that I was abusing bands and chains for about five Weeks straight caught up to me.

Made me strong as ox, but slow like slug
Haha, to be fair I went through the same thing recently and felt myself coming down with a cold. My session strength was good but I felt on the verge of fainting for about 50% of my workout lol.

Keep up the good work. :)

aceroni

Awards
Trained back today

Rack pulls from a three pub, about 1.5-2" below knee.
455x3
500x2,1
365x5 drop to 315x5

Seated cable row with Swiss bar attachments
4x12 one set each grip then final set using each grip in succession

Then finished with three tri sets of scap rows, chest supported rows,
and DB rear delt rows.

The rack pulls felt good but my bar speed and hip Pop was noticeably less once getting over four plates.. I need to work on this. the hypertrophy stuff was Nice. Solid m-m connection and excellent pump.

I've noticed this week starting around Monday my hunger was noticeably less.
I still have that can eat for hours type feel, but now I actually have to try to fill the gap in my stomach, where as before my hunger would just over ride my body and food would make it's way into my belly until I hurt.

I guess I could say the hunger is very controllable now.

I believe tomorrow is my last day on the stack my Anabeta ran a little short because I was using it to run 5x for the last week or two of the last time I had used it

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Trained back today

Rack pulls from a three pub, about 1.5-2" below knee.
455x3
500x2,1
365x5 drop to 315x5

Seated cable row with Swiss bar attachments
4x12 one set each grip then final set using each grip in succession

Then finished with three tri sets of scap rows, chest supported rows,
and DB rear delt rows.

The rack pulls felt good but my bar speed and hip Pop was noticeably less once getting over four plates.. I need to work on this. the hypertrophy stuff was Nice. Solid m-m connection and excellent pump.

I've noticed this week starting around Monday my hunger was noticeably less.
I still have that can eat for hours type feel, but now I actually have to try to fill the gap in my stomach, where as before my hunger would just over ride my body and food would make it's way into my belly until I hurt.

I guess I could say the hunger is very controllable now.

I believe tomorrow is my last day on the stack my Anabeta ran a little short because I was using it to run 5x for the last week or two of the last time I had used it
Well Ace, strong numbers as usual. That run went fast buddy :-(.

What's on your agenda next? I always like following your logs keep me posted as to what u do next

aceroni

Awards
Well Ace, strong numbers as usual. That run went fast buddy :-(.

What's on your agenda next? I always like following your logs keep me posted as to what u do next
in a month or two I'll be running alphamine solo for probably eight Weeks. Will be the first time I've ever used it.

Also thanks man I think you've been in every log I've made

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in a month or two I'll be running alphamine solo for probably eight Weeks. Will be the first time I've ever used it.

Very interested to see how well it treats you. It's my all around favorite product. Fat loss, mood lifter, extreme energy etc. Amazing product all around.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Sounds Awesome bro! Also I plan on following all your threads buddy, yours was one of the first I ever followed. You helped get me started bro. Much love

Very interested to see how well it treats you. It's my all around favorite product. Fat loss, mood lifter, extreme energy etc. Amazing product all around.
Indeed it is LTL! I just added it to my prep soley for the appetite suppression and fat burning qualities!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gonna be on Alphamine 6 weeks from now along with ABE and Erase Pro for 8 weeks going into summer, adding Test Powder the last 4 weeks. Yeah...I'm pretty excited about it lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Gonna be on Alphamine 6 weeks from now along with ABE and Erase Pro for 8 weeks going into summer, adding Test Powder the last 4 weeks. Yeah...I'm pretty excited about it lol.
Killer stack, I need more test powder!