Not open for further replies.
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Respectfully, that’s not how capitalism works. First mover advantage vs second mover advantage. If another company comes around much larger than you and can source it cheaper via economies of scale, then that may be the company people go to for the product.

We’re all appreciative of the innovation y’all have brought to the industry, but if the same ingredient can be had cheaper elsewhere, then people may flock there.

Unless I’m mistaken and y’all are actually manufacturing the ingredient in your own lab. But I was under the impression you sourced this ingredient from a supplier.
We supply a ton of other competing companies speciality raw materials like urolithin b and tudca. Supply chain is one of our core specialities hence why we can synthesize new ingredients at scale. When companies recognize this and don’t go through us that’s just undercutting. This is different from licensed ingredients but we were the first ones to use Kannaease. I think it’s just an example of how copied we are and how little credit we’re given for the innovation we do bring. I can 110% assure our URO B and TUDCA prices are cheaper than anyone else’s when we supply a bunch of manufacturers the ingredients.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get me wrong, you did have some amazing products over the years as Olympus labs.
By saying that, obviously I don't agree with the lifestyle direction but by applying the same logic as above did you have to pay anything to Ghost since they were the first that created a supplement lifestyle brand?

There were lifestyle brands out there before that including inspired and even PES. Not similar at all because integrating “culture” into your branding isn’t an innovative thing to do at all when other industries have been doing it for years; fashion nova, Nike, the list could go on and on. We’re talking about inventive innovation but hopefully this gives you some understanding.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few bloods from users got posted. Results ranged from zero HPTA suppression to even mild stimulation of testosterone.
Showed zero suppression but shown huge drop in estrodial/estrogen which does or can alter other hormones

Plus in the studies I read it shown to be extremely anabolic but it wasn’t conclusive (more studies need to be done)

Not having a go, I’m more curious about the ingredient in itself

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If people want to produce our novel ingredients and utilize them, they should source it from us rather than undercutting us and trampling on our inventive innovation. The fact no one points this out either is just...
Any christmas sales for epilogue?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@styler will it be part of the new anabolic ol is cooking?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you notice from it?
I ran Massacre and actually couldn’t handle the lethargy. I’d ran the other ingredients (vaso6 + laxogenin) before with no issues. Lethargy for me tends to be a sign something is working, just wasn’t in the mood

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting this lethargy aspect hum.....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We supply a ton of other competing companies speciality raw materials like urolithin b and tudca. Supply chain is one of our core specialities hence why we can synthesize new ingredients at scale. When companies recognize this and don’t go through us that’s just undercutting. This is different from licensed ingredients but we were the first ones to use Kannaease. I think it’s just an example of how copied we are and how little credit we’re given for the innovation we do bring. I can 110% assure our URO B and TUDCA prices are cheaper than anyone else’s when we supply a bunch of manufacturers the ingredients.
Was Re1gn the first product you guys used KannaEase in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen several pomegranates supplements which contain ellagic acid. Does ellagic acid convert to Urolithin in the gut?
Yes, but 1) EA has horrible absorption on it's own (at least until I modified it a few weeks ago), and 2) it's also subject to glucuronidation/sulfation, which yields unknown effects.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but 1) EA has horrible absorption on it's own (at least until I modified it a few weeks ago), and 2) it's also subject to glucuronidation/sulfation, which yields unknown effects.
In theory can large doses overcome this to some extent? Say Pom ext. 90% EA and a 2.5-5 gram/day dose? Thank you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In theory can large doses overcome this to some extent? Say Pom ext. 90% EA and a 2.5-5 gram/day dose? Thank you.
That would be incredibly expensive, but there are cheaper means of "occupying" those enzymes.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you go through and source the companies who brought out ingredients first when you make your products?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran Massacre and actually couldn’t handle the lethargy. I’d ran the other ingredients (vaso6 + laxogenin) before with no issues. Lethargy for me tends to be a sign something is working, just wasn’t in the mood
Yep, the lethargy was absolutely brutal. Never got lethargy off Epicatechin, laxogenin or vaso 6 alone.

Actually, since Epicatechin and Vaso are metabolites of green tea, I get the opposite

On ep1 , my body felt heavy as ****.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
However, my digestion felt so much better on it. I’m not sure if that was just from Epicatechin. I have IBS and Ep1logue sped my digestion. 100%. I’d literally run it year round and deal with the lethargy for this effect if I could afford it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Why isn’t ep1louge BCSG certified yet?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you go through and source the companies who brought out ingredients first when you make your products?
We either used licensed ingredients, so yes, commodities, or we use custom synthesized ingredients with standardized extracts or are inventive by nature.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just so my intentions are clear I will just firmly say it is my right to ask companies to not steal our inventive innovation. I have a r&d team, I might as well let another company have that overhead and steal from them, because that’s right, right? No. To this day OP hasn’t even asked for a quote, it is my right to say stop undercutting our innovation pipeline. No matter if you like it or not.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And just so my intentions are clear I will just firmly say it is my right to ask companies to not steal our inventive innovation. I have a r&d team, I might as well let another company have that overhead and steal from them, because that’s right, right? No. To this day OP hasn’t even asked for a quote, it is my right to say stop undercutting our innovation pipeline. No matter if you like it or not.
Well, that’s what patent law is for. At least begin the filing process. Proving you were the first to do it is key

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was the first product that used Kannaease period.
It may have been the first product to use Afrigetics’ sceletium extract once it was named “KannaEase,” but NootropiMax uses their same extract,and launched around 6 months before Re1gn did. Comments?

Edit: and Barlowe’s Herbal Elixers sold Afrigetics sceletium capped even before NootropiMax, but maybe you don’t want to count that since it’s a standalone and not part of a formula?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
And let me guess. Most of the products like Ep1louge and test boosters etc will all be reformulated to fit the new Olympus lifestyle brand

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you talking about ? I’m not trying to steal anyone’s “innovation” . I’m a poor dude in his 20s and not affiliated with any companies. I barely have enough money to afford another run to ep1ogue 😂 . I wish I had the resources to be able to do that. I was simply looking for uro b as a stand alone

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course no pump ingredient can compare.

I picked UroB and brought It to the market because IT TRULY IS ANABOLIC.
A real phyto-SARM with actual, proven IN VIVO effects. And quite impressive too!
Can you elaborate? Sounds like a great ingredient

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try it out individually one day too, but for now stick with it in Ep1logue.

I also love Robuvit, which Olympus Labs brought to my attention which has positive impact on Urolithin production.
Which OL product has Robuvit in?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your coupon code doesn't work. How do I get 30% off.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which OL product has Robuvit in?
Origin did, not sure if it’s still around or if any of their other products do.

You can pick it up at Swanson for $0.53 per 200mg cap. Studies, and Origin, tended to use 300mg/day, so you’d likely have to double up to hit that mark, but it’s an option I guess.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Origin did, not sure if it’s still around or if any of their other products do.

You can pick it up at Swanson for $0.53 per 200mg cap. Studies, and Origin, tended to use 300mg/day, so you’d likely have to double up to hit that mark, but it’s an option I guess.
This^

You can pick Jarrow which is 100mg per cap and 60 per bottle if you want to shoot for 300mg.

FWIW Robuvit is becoming one of my favorite single ingredients. The urolithin stuff is cool, but I’d go with OL extracts if really looking for that or something more “Anabolic”. I’ve had some fun with up to 400mg Robuvit for gains and performance , but 200mg is plenty to provide me with some pretty cool fatigue fighting benefits.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting study on Urolithin A:

We show that UA has a favourable safety profile (primary outcome). UA was bioavailable in plasma at all doses tested, and 4 weeks of treatment with UA at doses of 500 mg and 1,000 mg modulated plasma acylcarnitines and skeletal muscle mitochondrial gene expression in elderly individuals (secondary outcomes). These observed effects on mitochondrial biomarkers show that UA induces a molecular signature of improved mitochondrial and cellular health following regular oral consumption in humans.
The present study reveals that UA induces a molecular signature response, in both the plasma and skeletal muscle of humans, resembling that observed as a consequence of a regular exercise regimen.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-019-0073-4

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^

You can pick Jarrow which is 100mg per cap and 60 per bottle if you want to shoot for 300mg.

FWIW Robuvit is becoming one of my favorite single ingredients. The urolithin stuff is cool, but I’d go with OL extracts if really looking for that or something more “Anabolic”. I’ve had some fun with up to 400mg Robuvit for gains and performance , but 200mg is plenty to provide me with some pretty cool fatigue fighting benefits.
Good find with Jarrow. ~$1/day isn’t terrible I guess. It’s made by the same people as Pycnogenol, so it’s never going to be “cheap” haha. Both both of them have a fair amount of solid research.

But it is also worth noting, since we’re apparently discussing who brought what ingredients to the market ITT, that Life Extension was the first US supplement brand to launch with Robuvit, according to nutraingredisnts-usa. That was by February 2015, which was over a year before Origin was released (around August 2016).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good find with Jarrow. ~$1/day isn’t terrible I guess. It’s made by the same people as Pycnogenol, so it’s never going to be “cheap” haha. Both both of them have a fair amount of solid research.

But it is also worth noting, since we’re apparently discussing who brought what ingredients to the market ITT, that Life Extension was the first US supplement brand to launch with Robuvit, according to nutraingredisnts-usa. That was by February 2015, which was over a year before Origin was released (around August 2016).

Life Extension is who I usually use. 👍

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may have been the first product to use Afrigetics’ sceletium extract once it was named “KannaEase,” but NootropiMax uses their same extract,and launched around 6 months before Re1gn did. Comments?

Edit: and Barlowe’s Herbal Elixers sold Afrigetics sceletium capped even before NootropiMax, but maybe you don’t want to count that since it’s a standalone and not part of a formula?
So are people stealing your specific version or ours? Ours... Additionally, Zembrin again has the inventive innovation there, so this part of the convo is meaningless. The point is people don't copy Performax they copy Olympus, and when its taken for granted all it simply requires for me to do is remind you the public that hey that's not cool.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What market? Sports Nutrition? or was it health and wellness, where you have an endless amount of single ingredient formulas floating around?

Do you understand the COGs behind anything? Our R&D team has access but do you? I dont think any company has ever had the balls to produce products as expensive as ours, lol. AFAIK, Robuvit COGS alone were 9$

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are people stealing your specific version or ours? Ours... Additionally, Zembrin again has the inventive innovation there, so this part of the convo is meaningless. The point is people don't copy Performax they copy Olympus, and when its taken for granted all it simply requires for me to do is remind you the public that hey that's not cool.
KannaEase isn't YOUR version; it's the name of the extract now for anyone who uses it... my point is that its disingenuous to claim that you were the first to use it (Afrigetics sceletium extract). You made it sound like you brought a new ingredient to the market with KannaEase, but it was used in NootropiMax before it was called KannaEase, so you guys weren't the first to use the actual extract. Hell, NootropiMax wasn't either, as Barlowe's sold it standalone for a while before that. And, as you mentioned, Zembrin was around and also used in at least one PWO before NootropiMax used sceletium too. I'm not claiming that NootropiMax brought sceletium to the market, only that it's not quite so simple as "everyone using KannaEase is copying Olympus Labs."

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What market? Sports Nutrition? or was it health and wellness, where you have an endless amount of single ingredient formulas floating around?

Do you understand the COGs behind anything? Our R&D team has access but do you? I dont think any company has ever had the balls to produce products as expensive as ours, lol. AFAIK, Robuvit COGS alone were 9$
No, I don't have access to anything and have no experience whatsoever with R&D or COGs... /s

Don't get me wrong, OL has been one of the most innovative companies out there, I'm not arguing against that at all. I'm simply pointing out that OL was not the first company to use Afrigetics sceletium extract that later came to be known as KannaEase. NootropiMax used literally the same exact extract before it was called KannaEase. So if we updated the label now to reflect the new name of the extract, would you claim we copied you in using KannaEase? That's not really correct, is it?

I also acknowledged how expensive Robuvit and Pycnogenol are. They're both solid ingredients that cost a lot of money. I'm not going to argue against that, becuase I know it's true.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh...Sceletium...

Remember those Ecstasy shots I did back in 2009 or so that tasted SO horrid?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KannaEase isn't YOUR version; it's the name of the extract now for anyone who uses it... my point is that its disingenuous to claim that you were the first to use it (Afrigetics sceletium extract). You made it sound like you brought a new ingredient to the market with KannaEase, but it was used in NootropiMax before it was called KannaEase, so you guys weren't the first to use the actual extract. Hell, NootropiMax wasn't either, as Barlowe's sold it standalone for a while before that. And, as you mentioned, Zembrin was around and also used in at least one PWO before NootropiMax used sceletium too. I'm not claiming that NootropiMax brought sceletium to the market, only that it's not quite so simple as "everyone using KannaEase is copying Olympus Labs."
completely incorrect and taken out of context. We were the first to advertise Kannaease and use it specifically making it easy for you companies to google search source it. If you google search your non trademarked extract it even sourced from afrigetics it doesn’t answer anything. Look your smart but when you start synthesizing market first ingredients for commercial scale then come sit at our table.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So to get UrB is epilogue my best option? Is it still out there?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
completely incorrect and taken out of context. We were the first to advertise Kannaease and use it specifically making it easy for you companies to google search source it. If you google search your non trademarked extract it even sourced from afrigetics it doesn’t answer anything. Look your smart but when you start synthesizing market first ingredients for commercial scale then come sit at our table.
"For you companies?" Is this a hypothetical/general "you companies" since I've never been associated with a company that started using KannaEase after OL started using it.

All I'm saying is that it's just a tad misleading to say that you brough KannaEase to the market when the same exact extract was already in use, although I guess you can argue it's technically correct, in a sense anyway. If you want to claim that the companies who used it after you did did so because of you guys, and since it was easier for them to source/find with the name KannaEase, I can't really argue with you on that point, as it would be much easier to just Google "KannaEase" than it would be to try to find the source of the extract from the standardization. Again, not claiming you guys aren't innovative and don't bring things to the market, I'd never claim that man, just pointing out that you weren't the first to use Afrigetics sceletium extract now known as KannaEase. Not that NootropiMax was either of course. And not that Afrigetics was even the first sceletium extract in the sports supplement industry either. But maybe I'm just being pedantic here?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"For you companies?" Is this a hypothetical/general "you companies" since I've never been associated with a company that started using KannaEase after OL started using it.

All I'm saying is that it's just a tad misleading to say that you brough KannaEase to the market when the same exact extract was already in use, although I guess you can argue it's technically correct, in a sense anyway. If you want to claim that the companies who used it after you did did so because of you guys, and since it was easier for them to source/find with the name KannaEase, I can't really argue with you on that point, as it would be much easier to just Google "KannaEase" than it would be to try to find the source of the extract from the standardization. Again, not claiming you guys aren't innovative and don't bring things to the market, I'd never claim that man, just pointing out that you weren't the first to use Afrigetics sceletium extract now known as KannaEase. Not that NootropiMax was either of course. And not that Afrigetics was even the first sceletium extract in the sports supplement industry either. But maybe I'm just being pedantic here?
You're not with a company?? WHY?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got a bottle of Ep1logue for Christmas. Took 2 caps pre workout. NEVER FAILS. That Vaso 6 pump, already feel it

Reunited and it feels so good lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS UROLITHIN-B XT please

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bumping....
Ha. You saw Urolithin-B XT posted before I even did the intro thread. Good job :)

For a limited time, use coupon code urolithinbxt20 to save 20% off on individual units and on the already discounted 3 pack.

SNS Urolithin-B XT Intro Thread:

SNS Urolithin-B XT:

SNS Urolithin-B XT - 3 Pack:

Status
Not open for further replies.