GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Limited time 3 pack shipped deal is pretty sweet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. You saw Urolithin-B XT posted before I even did the intro thread. Good job :)

For a limited time, use coupon code urolithinbxt20 to save 20% off on individual units and on the already discounted 3 pack.

SNS Urolithin-B XT Intro Thread:

SNS Urolithin-B XT:

I wish I
SNS Urolithin-B XT - 3 Pack:

I wish I brought on the market all the innovations for ANY other company but OL.
He went bankrupt as he deserved eventually?
I've still a few dozens rabbits to pull out the hat in case anyone is interested in taking the market by storm 😈

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I brought on the market all the innovations for ANY other company but OL.
He went bankrupt as he deserved eventually?
I've still a few dozens rabbits ti pull out the hat in case anyone is interested in taking the market by storm 😈
I've heard many different stories and versions of events that took place at OL and have never known what to actually believe; and you're welcome to pm or email me about if if you'd like but I don't want to derail this thread by discussing OL or any other companies or their products.

I did want to let you know that since by your post its pretty clear you don't like OL, that you still have their info in your signature so anyone reading may think that you're still promoting them or associated with them, especially since Strong is a sponsor here and they are sold exclusively at Strong now in the US I believe.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven't logged in for ages, didn't even remember my signature. Nor I remember how to edit it.
There's ONE truth only, and everyone in the know within this industry is well aware of It.
End of derailment, even though since I personally brought Urolithin on the supplements scene I actually see no actual deviation from the thread 's title.
Cheers
Urolithin-B is a great ingredient and no issues nor derailment discussing that at all.

What I meant by derailment is that I don't like to say anything negative about other companies so I didn't want this thread to come off as me trying to use any negativity towards OL as a way to market and sell Urolithin-B XT.

As for the signature, go to your profile and account details and under the 'Your Account' you'll see 'Signature' and you can edit from there. And don't take me wrong, I don't care about your signature - I was just making sure you knew you had it there bc I know you don't like OL so figured you probably didn't know it was in your sig as I doubt you wanted to promote them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guilty as charged. But the problem is, I can't really give good feedback by doing that lol
Feedback is great and helpful but the main thing is that you're getting the results that you want and are happy with :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried It. No "Signature" tab 🤬
No worries. Your intentions are crystal clear, I don't think anyone ever suspected you were trying to trash OL in order to promoter your company.
That being said, I know what quality means to you and if I had to pick a UroB product I'd buy yours.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

I'll try to pm you screen shots if it will let me.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Urolithin-B XT by SNS, if you're going to get that, is dosed properly, two caps a day as per label's directions is fine.
I used to take mine upon waking and before dinner, around 12hrs apart. 10-20' before eating, with enough water.
Its effects always reminded me of Anavar at low dose, in many ways but the T suppression (quite a few people posted their labs while using It. T actually went up a bit in spite of UroB being an actual Sarm. Pretty unique).
HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

ReformedNerd

Awards
Urolithin-B XT by SNS, if you're going to get that, is dosed properly, two caps a day as per label's directions is fine.
I used to take mine upon waking and before dinner, around 12hrs apart. 10-20' before eating, with enough water.
Its effects always reminded me of Anavar at low dose, in many ways but the T suppression (quite a few people posted their labs while using It. T actually went up a bit in spite of UroB being an actual Sarm. Pretty unique).
Similar to Anavar you say?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried It. No "Signature" tab 🤬
No worries. Your intentions are crystal clear, I don't think anyone ever suspected you were trying to trash OL in order to promoter your company.
That being said, I know what quality means to you and if I had to pick a UroB product I'd buy yours.
I think you might have to be on desktop to see it, IIRC. I remember having a similar issue at one point.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You say is FINE, but would you personally dose higher? Ima big dude so wondering if there is any benefit to dosing an extra cap

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low dose Var, yeah. Possibly the combination of being a SARM in itself coupled with its mild antiestrogenic effect.
Is it safe on the hairline? I have a few bottles laying around from back in the day.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it safe on the hairline? I have a few bottles laying around from back in the day.
IME, yes. And I'm prone to MPB 🤬
If you're still (overly) concerned, just use a ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
My question, also. I saw some research that said it "acted like testosterone on the AR," though I don't have the precise quote handy. I just recall thinking about the same question. Maybe Steve can opine at his convenience.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it didn't bind to the AR it would not be a SARM.
If it did bind to the ARs everywhere with the same affinity indiscriminately it woud not be a SARM.
SELECTIVE androgen receptor agonist.
But this is genuinely a SARM? I know there’s been a bunch of things marketed as natural SARMs before that really weren’t.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still waiting to hear some reviews on the current supplement....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But this is genuinely a SARM? I know there’s been a bunch of things marketed as natural SARMs before that really weren’t.
I think that its important when asking this question to define what one means when thinking of the word SARM.

For 99% of people, the word SARM is something that it banned, considered to be 'grey area', and associated with research chemical websites, compared to anabolic steroids, and things like that.

So, is it a SARM in that sense? No, absolutely not.

(As a company, we have never made SARM's and never would).

Basically, now days people associate the word sarm with being a category of ingredients; and Urolithin B does not fit into that category or the connotations that come along with it. I don't want to speak for him, but I think that in @xtyler referring to Urolithin B as a sarm, he is meaning by method of action.

I think that in my opinion, to avoid confusion and any negative perceptions, it may be better to think of it like this - that Urolithin B has natural anabolic properties that some people may consider working in the same way as sarm's and may produce results that some people would compare to benefits of sarm's, but does not fall into the category of what is traditionally thought of and categorized as sarm's, if that makes sense.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to hearing you feedback. I hope that you'll like it.

If you think about it, message me and let me know how you like it.
Will do! The plan is to run it solo for 4 weeks then run it another 8 weeks with the last 8 weeks I'll also be running Epiandro/3-AD/Api-plex & Amentoflavone. I'll probably be on Ursa Major as well during the whole run!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will do! The plan is to run it solo for 4 weeks then run it another 8 weeks with the last 8 weeks I'll also be running Epiandro/3-AD/Api-plex & Amentoflavone. I'll probably be on Ursa Major as well during the whole run!!
That sounds like a great stack overall (I'm not a fan of 3AD personally but know some that like it).

I know someone now running XPG's Ursa-Gel with Urolithin-B XT, Api-Plex, and Amentoflavone XT and they're really enjoying it.

I'm not sure if you've seen Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel, but if not, here is a link to the intro thread:

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interresting!
We won't EVER see IMO a healthy, natural SD-like compound. Not in 2023, nor in 2065.
But this is pretty damn impressive if you ask me, even more so since it displays zero suppression (quite the opposite based on the bloods posted by users).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We won't EVER see IMO a healthy, natural SD-like compound. Not in 2023, nor in 2065.
But this is pretty damn impressive if you ask me, even more so since it displays zero suppression (quite the opposite based on the bloods posted by users).
What is your experience with it?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your experience with it?
I believe nobody has used more UroB than me, both for dosages and duration.
I pretty much cosign the un-natty gals experience. I admit that at 450mg a day the fun was even greater(Again I don't believe that's necessary for most people).

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I believe nobody has used more UroB than me, both for dosages and duration.
I pretty much cosign the un-natty gals experience. I admit that at 450mg a day the fun was even greater(Again I don't believe that's necessary for most people).
Can you explain your experience further? Interested to hear how what UroB's done for you

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah.
That's a no dose.
The most useful feedback came from "juicing" gals fairly experienced with Tbol, Osta, S4, Var and Winny.
Most compared it (at 300mg/day) to something in the ballpark of 15-20mg Var.
15-20mg of Var, are you serious?? I ran Olympus Labs Massacr3 and had no benefits from it even double dosing. I guess it is dependent on the user to be honest. 15-20mg may seem like nothing to non nattys, but to a natty that will be a game changer especially during dieting.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15-20mg of Var, are you serious?? I ran Olympus Labs Massacr3 and had no benefits from it even double dosing. I guess it is dependent on the user to be honest. 15-20mg may seem like nothing to non nattys, but to a natty that will be a game changer especially during dieting.
Yes, totally serious. But if you used it after we "parted ways" (how magnanimously gracious I'm being here) I have no idea whatsoever about what you actually ingested. Can't say more, won't say more.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have noticed some unprofessional conducts by a former rep on this professional forum. It was a professional and peaceful parting a few years ago. We wish him all the best of luck moving onto the next endeavor and refrain from engaging in any act of defamation.

Olympus Labs as a company took a bit of hiatus, but we are back, and we will continue to work on innovative formulas.
Stay tuned.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have noticed some unprofessional conducts by a former rep on this professional forum. It was a professional and peaceful parting a few years ago. We wish him all the best of luck moving onto the next endeavor and refrain from engaging in any act of defamation.

Olympus Labs as a company took a bit of hiatus, but we are back, and we will continue to work on innovative formulas.
Stay tuned.
Enough. It ends now.
I just wanted to comment on this that my post seems to have gotten deleted, maybe because I had quoted the former OL rep in question in it or tagged him in it, which I did because I was trying to get the questions towards him to end, but didn't want to come off as speaking for him.

I think a lot got deleted since last time I looked at this thread and I have no idea what got said that got deleted and I can't speak for the intentions of anyone else's posts, but mine weren't meant to be derogatory towards OL nor the former OL rep or anyone else in any way.

The last time that I saw the thread, the former OL rep that really likes Urolithin B had been asked about how strong he felt like the ingredient was and he answered the question - based on the ingredient itself, not anyone's specific product. Then someone had replied to him and said that they didn't respond to it in one of the old OL products and the rep replied basically reiterating that yes he did feel the ingredient was that strong and that he couldn't speak for anything at OL after he left and that he couldn't and wouldn't say more.

When someone questioned him about OL, after him already saying he didn't want to say anymore, I had tried to do a nice post explaining to people that most of the time formulators/reps, etc. may not know where raw materials are sourced even when they are with companies and definitely don't know afterwards - and that I didn't take him as saying that he was saying that anything was wrong with the old OL products, just that he couldn't speak for them after he left, but that the person that said they didn't respond to the product's feedback wouldn't have been indicative to the feedback when he was with OL - as in the feedback on the particular product in question was good when he was there.

Up until that time, I took it as him feeling like things didn't end well with OL but that he was trying not to bash them or answer further questions about them - so I was trying to give him an out and get the conversation back on Urolithin B - in hopes that people would respect that he was saying that he either did not know or did not want to speculate or talk about anything related to OL - and get things back on subject with the title of the thread, which was single ingredient Urolithin B, not OL products containing Urolithin B and that OL's formulas contain different dosages than single ingredient formulas anyway, so it wasn't even really applicable to compare the two.

I'm not sure what happened after that but apparently the thread must have really went sideways.

I've had some people contacting me about @Nutriverse saying things about me, and as far as anything negative said towards me or about me since I last checked the thread, I didn't say a thing negative towards you or your product and was trying to diffuse the situation - which is about a version of a product that I think you've changed since anyways. If you have an issue with me trying to keep negative things from being said about you and your company, I'll gladly not defend you anymore - but overall, being that you've had my cell number for years, I would have thought you would have simply texted me or called me rather than saying negative things about me on the forums. I thought we'd had a very long standing agreement that we didn't do that to one another - if that's changed, by all means send me a message privately and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.