LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They let me outside today for a 30 minute walk, this is the first time in about a week I have had shoes on let alone been outside. On the way back to my room I discovered the cafeteria, Pineapple Upside Down one of my favorites
Glad to hear you're getting in the vitamin D from the sun and calories from the cake! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chemotherapy kicked my butt yesterday after, I got very tired and disoriented, but thankfully not sick. Today’s regimen should be the same. On to the important stuff, what did Richard G have to eat? Italian Wedding Soup, Potato Crusted Cod, Green Beans, Red Grapes & Cottage Cheese with Peaches. No food or water for me today till after my 11am Bone Marrow Biopsy 🥵
2F0819ED-FB69-415E-BD44-27C2C48CBE79.jpeg
2B9F46AF-FEF8-4555-A8BB-7B7FFCBB47D4.jpeg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chemotherapy kicked my butt yesterday after, I got very tired and disoriented, but thankfully not sick. Today’s regimen should be the same. On to the important stuff, what did Richard G have to eat? Italian Wedding Soup, Potato Crusted Cod, Green Beans, Red Grapes & Cottage Cheese with Peaches. No food or water for me today till after my 11am Bone Marrow Biopsy 🥵View attachment 229482View attachment 229483
Hang in there Rocket 🇺🇸👊💯💪🙏🙏🙏

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They tell me if I do get released today I can start back up my TRT at 100mg of Test C per week. This should be fine I do not believe I am going to be building any new muscle for awhile but I would like to maintain what I have. I have been trying to figure out what excerises I can do and should do. I think the treadmill EOD is in the cards and light leg extensions, leg curls, calf’s and neck work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to hear all of this! Hopefully you don't have too bad a reaction to the chemo at all and feel good the whole time. When my cousin went through his rounds he was okay during but lost a lot of weight and felt bad for weeks after so hopefully none of that nonsense. Good news is here we are 3 years later and no signs of his cancer returning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excited to hear all of this! Hopefully you don't have too bad a reaction to the chemo at all and feel good the whole time. When my cousin went through his rounds he was okay during but lost a lot of weight and felt bad for weeks after so hopefully none of that nonsense. Good news is here we are 3 years later and no signs of his cancer returning.
Great news for your cousin, I love any possible vibe! Yesterday was my strongest does, and it must have worked, they are canceling my Chemo for today and sending me home. I do feel a little light headed/foggy today and it’s hard to consintrate, even read, but if that is the worse side effect I’ll take it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great news for your cousin, I love any possible vibe! Yesterday was my strongest does, and it must have worked, they are canceling my Chemo for today and sending me home. I do feel a little light headed/foggy today and it’s hard to consintrate, even read, but if that is the worse side effect I’ll take it!
So will there be any more chemo from home or is this it? My cousin had to get it for weeks so that might be why he had more residual effects. Either way a clean bill of health is the goal!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They tell me if I do get released today I can start back up my TRT at 100mg of Test C per week. This should be fine I do not believe I am going to be building any new muscle for awhile but I would like to maintain what I have. I have been trying to figure out what excerises I can do and should do. I think the treadmill EOD is in the cards and light leg extensions, leg curls, calf’s and neck work.
TRT will be a great thing to prevent wasting - big thing is never use HGH, Mk677, or any GH peptides in your body from here on out. THOSE can greatly encourage present cancer cell proliferation, and are off the table forever for you.

It doesn’t cause cancer, but growth hormone can exacerbate any that is present.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TRT will be a great thing to prevent wasting - big thing is never use HGH, Mk677, or any GH peptides in your body from here on out. THOSE can greatly encourage present cancer cell proliferation, and are off the table forever for you.

It doesn’t cause cancer, but growth hormone can exacerbate any that is present.
👆This is good advice here.👍
It’s great they are sending you home. Even though you seemed to enjoy the meals and made the most out of it, I know you are ready for home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife and daughter busted me out at about 4:30 we got a room across the street at a hotel, just had dinner and will drive the 3-4 hour trip home in the am. It feels great to spend some time alone with them!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear your out of the hospital and able to spend quality time with the family.
I hope everything goes well and just stay positive and mentally strong and you'll be back
to your normal self before you know it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am really looking forward to getting back into my daily routine, some sense of normalcy will be very nice!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife and daughter busted me out at about 4:30 we got a room across the street at a hotel, just had dinner and will drive the 3-4 hour trip home in the am. It feels great to spend some time alone with them!
Glad you're out and home!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right on! just two more sessions?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On February 17, I check myself into the hospital weighting 199lbs, I was bloated and could not breathe, this morning I weighted 169lbs. I feel so much better !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On February 17, I check myself into the hospital weighting 199lbs, I was bloated and could not breathe, this morning I weighted 169lbs. I feel so much better !!
Wow, 30 lbs of water basically, no wonder you weren’t able to breathe…..that’s amazing. God is good, that’s great you’re feeling better.💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, 30 lbs of water basically, no wonder you weren’t able to breathe…..that’s amazing. God is good, that’s great you’re feeling better.💪
God Is Good !!!

Fastest cut I've seen yet!!!
how do your joints / knees feel?
My joints feel fine, but I have not been doing very much, so I have been taking it easy on them. I am going to check in with Dr. on March 6th and see what training I might be able to do. I do not want to hamper my recovery in any way!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that much water puts a lot of pressure on your heart and lungs, not to mention the edema in the legs, that would be miserable.
Glad they they came up with a good plan of action, so hopefully you won’t have to go through that again.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My joints feel fine, but I have not been doing very much, so I have been taking it easy on them. I am going to check in with Dr. on March 6th and see what training I might be able to do. I do not want to hamper my recovery in any way!
I'm really curious to see if you feel any positive effects from carrying 30 less lbs or if you're now severely dehydrated and need to put a few of those back on...?

do you think the bloating has maybe been going on much longer than you realized? I think I mentioned my buddy who had gained like 40lbs and just thought he was fat but later found out he had a yeast infection in his gut causing massive bloat for like 2 years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that much water puts a lot of pressure on your heart and lungs, not to mention the edema in the legs, that would be miserable.
Glad they they came up with a good plan of action, so hopefully you won’t have to go through that again.
My ankles were the same size as my thighs !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal, that’s great…..getting back in the groove.👍

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's crazy how fast you turned this ship around, addressed things, got the right doctors, and started making great progress. what a roller coaster Feb was for you. What did you say, 2 more treatments? So you knock that out and you still have all of 2023 to hit those goals you had laid out last month. it's gonna be a great year!