Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I not sure I'm that devotes, last time I wore 30"s I was 12 years old.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cindy sent me a new picture today !!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was my first time squatting with my new knee sleeves, I really like the way they felt 5 sets of 20 no problem. The only problem I had was someone mentioned warming the knees up with Icy Hot or something like that............ not a good idea, my knees felt like they were on fire !!! Next I will try Hack Squats for the first time in 10 years or more.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may find the next time you use them the icy hot sweat lingers and so will still heat you up some as you sweat.

Hot cream under a sleeve is never comfortable. It is only used when you wish to train through pain because the burning distracts the brain from the existing pain. You are literally short-circuiting your natural protective mechanism.

I only recommend that for competitive preparation or arthritis generally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figure next time I use them they will still have some "Heat In Them"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hit my goal last week (week 1) and lost 4 lbs, this week my goal was 2 lbs but I only lost 1. The good news is I did drop down 1 notch on the belt, so the fat is coming off. Adding in True Shred this week so I will shoot for a 2 lbs loose this week again. May next week I will add in Muscle Sculptor ( @musclemaker your thoughts ?)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just pick-up (3) Tubs of Ghost Protein for $67 .............

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hit my goal last week (week 1) and lost 4 lbs, this week my goal was 2 lbs but I only lost 1. The good news is I did drop down 1 notch on the belt, so the fat is coming off. Adding in True Shred this week so I will shoot for a 2 lbs loose this week again. May next week I will add in Muscle Sculptor ( @musclemaker your thoughts ?)
Nice work Rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got 3 tubs of Blueberry Toaster Pastry !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any one like Booty ???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, gonna need to buy an extra plane ticket to seat one of those ladies

Fiancé has been cutting down for the wedding - her boobs are gone for the minute, but man she wears those 155lb lunges well on her backside! I have zero complaints lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Trying a new flavor today .......................

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still following...

Way too much butt for me...exception is the third from the right.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d be digging my man meat deep in those grunge holes. Every one of those mountainous fun buns would feel my salted pickle

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg day today and time to try Hack Squats with the Knee Sleeves, so I thought I would start with one big wheel (45lbs) on each side, (4) sorry reps with little range of motion, so I thought I would take all the weight off and just check out the range of motion. First set 5 reps - 10 reps - 15 reps (3) sets no weight, but on a positive note I have not done Hack Squats in 5 or more years, so I think with the knee sleeves I should be able to slowly work my way up!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day today and time to try Hack Squats with the Knee Sleeves, so I thought I would start with one big wheel (45lbs) on each side, (4) sorry reps with little range of motion, so I thought I would take all the weight off and just check out the range of motion. First set 5 reps - 10 reps - 15 reps (3) sets no weight, but on a positive note I have not done Hack Squats in 5 or more years, so I think with the knee sleeves I should be able to slowly work my way up!!
Starting with 2 plates? LOL! Hack squat is a different game. I started with only the sled until I had total control -even doing it slow-mo. Then gradually putting weight on it. My actual gym has no hack squat, somehow miss it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I'm not the only one using only the sled !!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you aren’t alone. I did something similar, just not hack squats. Back in high school, I took a weight training class. Junior year, I struggled to improve my squats, and every time we tested, I had a hell of a time getting my butt low enough. Senior year, I decided to nail down the form before I tried to bump up the numbers. I was literally squatting 95 pounds or less the first time. But by the first test, I had already matched the same max I had worked up to the previous year (375 pounds). But I felt better, and progressed a lot faster. Nail down form, the weight will come later.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 182646

Trying a new flavor today .......................

This is one Great Tasting Protein, I tried it in a shake yesterday and Protes this morning. It may be a bit too sweet for some but I like it and they nailed the Fruit Loops flavor. I mix mine with water and it is the perfect consistence also !!
5 Stars !!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I want to try that flavor. Looks delicious

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m same way, I have to really warm up the movement on the empty sled and can’t go more than a couple plates without pain. It’s definitely a mind-muscle movement.

It is Very Good !!
Only protein I’ve tried from Sparta, and the last I’ll waste my money on. They nailed the flavor, profile is solid, but the consistency is terrible at any amount of water. Gritty. It was a serious chore to finish that tub.

If somebody makes it with cold milk it really does taste like fruit loop milk, but I don’t have calories to waste on that lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m same way, I have to really warm up the movement on the empty sled and can’t go more than a couple plates without pain. It’s definitely a mind-muscle movement.

Only protein I’ve tried from Sparta, and the last I’ll waste my money on. They nailed the flavor, profile is solid, but the consistency is terrible at any amount of water. Gritty. It was a serious chore to finish that tub.

If somebody makes it with cold milk it really does taste like fruit loop milk, but I don’t have calories to waste on that lol

That's odd, I noticed no grit and very smooth tasting

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found it again. Sorry this old goat is strugling with the new format.
Looking good brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Just Because !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and no Like button

what is this world coming too ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Rocket! Just not as good is Little Miss Squish'Em in HGP's response above!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Little Miss Squishy Boobs Is OK !!!

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
I have trained in the AM Fasted for 20+ years, tomorrow I am going to try eating a few Carbs (banana) and a Protein Shake with about 25 grams of Protein before my workout. I also have some Cream of Rice I will try. I hoping I can get a little better pump and maybe some increase in size (not my waist). I got some tips from MrKleen73 and TheSolution that should help me with this.

I think I will invite a few friends to this party.

hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza christ83189 love2liftkat LiveToLift Studhorse stacy1212
I do a 40 G protein shake and a packet of oatmeal about an hour and a half before training

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do a 40 G protein shake and a packet of oatmeal about an hour and a half before training
My problem with that is I train a 4am

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not add some salt and Taurine to the mix? My pumps are crazy when salt is added
That post was written Nov. of 2018 I got that fixed with VasoBlitz !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This were really Good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is just about as sexy as it get. She is so HOTT !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sunday, Weigh in day 186 lbs today so I hit my goal this week of 2 lbs, hopefully I can loose 2 more pounds this coming week. 175 lbs here I come !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I added in Muscle Sculptor today !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a very strange workout this morning, I did not feel strong and I was quickly winded, however the mind - muscle connection was stronger than usual and the pumps were incredible. As I was eating my breakfast after my workout I felt BIG !!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weekly update

Down 2 more pounds this week current weight 184 lbs

True Shred and Muscle Sculptor doing it's thing. My diet was a little off this week, so I need to tighten things up a bit next week !!