Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
07/06/2023 187bs

Up at 3am took my morning walk about 4:15, I did take my normal Pre-Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Thermagize XT, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1/2) Scoop Pump Addict & 300MG L- Carnitine. I got my 2 miles in took about 36 minutes. It was cooler this morning 71, much better than yesterdays 82.

Had a dentist appointment today for a Crown and a sign off on my Pre-Transplant Exam. I think I'm done with doctor appointment now this next Wednesday.

Nutrition

Calories 1,842
Fat 72 grams
Carbs 125
Protein 172

The Penn State Hershey Hospital is just a hope skip and a jump from Hershey Park, so we had to go get the Grand Kids some Dairy Free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey Almond bars, and maybe a few other items!

Hershey.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
07/06/2023 187bs

Up at 3am took my morning walk about 4:15, I did take my normal Pre-Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Thermagize XT, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1/2) Scoop Pump Addict & 300MG L- Carnitine. I got my 2 miles in took about 36 minutes. It was cooler this morning 71, much better than yesterdays 82.

Had a dentist appointment today for a Crown and a sign off on my Pre-Transplant Exam. I think I'm done with doctor appointment now this next Wednesday.

Nutrition

Calories 1,842
Fat 72 grams
Carbs 125
Protein 172

The Penn State Hershey Hospital is just a hope skip and a jump from Hershey Park, so we had to go get the Grand Kids some Dairy Free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey Almond bars, and maybe a few other items!

View attachment 233944
Halloween is just around the corner! This got me thinking of it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
07/07/2023 185bs

Up at 3am took my morning walk about 4:15, I did take my normal Pre-Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Alpha Y, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1/2) Scoop Pump Addict. I was moving kind of slow this morning and my lower back was very tight and painful to start. I took it preety easy andas my back warmed up it it feel better. I got my 2 miles in took about 43 minutes (pretty slow). It was pretty nice out about 72 and a little breeze.

By the end of the the yesterday I was feeling pretty good, I think being off the Chemo Regiment for a week now has let some of that poison clear my system. I sleep better, see better, think better and poop better, I just generally feel better. Almost back to my old self. I can't wait for my Monday morning workout.

Nutrition - This ain't pretty

Calories 3,196
Fat 147 grams
Carbs 255
Protein 201

Between a few extra pieces of Chocolate and a Very Nice Customer bringing up Pizza and Wings for lunch today, the diet got ugly!!

Today's diet I'm sure will not be much better. We are having a surprise 50th birthday party for my oldest daughter. It is being catered by a local Smokehouse with a lot of custom made dessert! I think there are about 50 people coming. It's a Pool Party at there home and the weather reports looks good.

Pool Carrie.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you are feeling better. The celebration today sounds like it should be awesome. Just enjoy, and get back on the train afterwards. You deserve the good that comes to you in life, so enjoy it. I don't really let diet get too in the way of celebrating something important anymore unless it really counts. You have got to have some life balance even with our goals, so unless prepping for something specific enjoying life is just as important. Joy and relaxation are both big proponents of recovery both physically and mentally. Obviously not promoting gluttony, but you get my drift.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
07/07/2023 185bs

Up at 3am took my morning walk about 4:15, I did take my normal Pre-Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Alpha Y, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1/2) Scoop Pump Addict. I was moving kind of slow this morning and my lower back was very tight and painful to start. I took it preety easy andas my back warmed up it it feel better. I got my 2 miles in took about 43 minutes (pretty slow). It was pretty nice out about 72 and a little breeze.

By the end of the the yesterday I was feeling pretty good, I think being off the Chemo Regiment for a week now has let some of that poison clear my system. I sleep better, see better, think better and poop better, I just generally feel better. Almost back to my old self. I can't wait for my Monday morning workout.

Calories 3,196
Fat 147 grams
Carbs 255
Protein 201

Between a few extra pieces of Chocolate and a Very Nice Customer bringing up Pizza and Wings for lunch today, the diet got ugly!!

Today's diet I'm sure will not be much better. We are having a surprise 50th birthday party for my oldest daughter. It is being catered by a local Smokehouse with a lot of custom made dessert! I think there are about 50 people coming. It's a Pool Party at there home and the weather reports looks good.

View attachment 234009
Looks like an awesome day to be by the pool!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
07/08/2023 185bs

I sleep in to about 3:30 today, got up got some coffee, my planned workout today was yard work. Got the lawn mowed, it took me about 2 hours. After a shower went to my Daughters house for her 50th Birthday Party. There were about 50 people there including my other daughter and her husband, I got to spend some time with the grandkids. They had it catered by a Local BBQ Smoke House and it was all so good. My wife had the desserts made by a friend of hers that is a pastry Chef. Needless to say I ate too much, but it was a Wonderful Day !!

Life Is Good !!

Nutrition - Yea Right !!!!!!!!!!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s great you’re feeling better as that chemo is leaving your system. I bet your body is primed and ready hit the ground running. Hope your daughter had a Happy Birthday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s great you’re feeling better as that chemo is leaving your system. I bet your body is primed and ready hit the ground running. Hope your daughter had a Happy Birthday.
Monday morning will be my first Lifting Workout since 05/12/2023 - I thinking just the bar (45lbs) bench. We will see how things go ? She did have a good time, I still can't believe they were able to surprise her !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monday 07/10/2023, 3:15 am Drinking my Coffee and Getting Ready for my First Real Workout in Months. I feel like a kid on Christmas Morning.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday 07/10/2023, 3:15 am Drinking my Coffee and Getting Ready for my First Real Workout in Months. I feel like a kid on Christmas Morning.
It always feels good getting back into it….just getting back lifting and getting that first pump, and even the soreness from DOMs is always so satisfying.💪😎

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So good to be back to normal! I never realize how nice it is to be pain free and feel good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did it go, or have you lifted yet?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monday 07/10/2023 190LBS

This is my first day lifting since 05/21/2023 and it felt great

Pre-Workout 3:15am Cup of coffee, 4:45am (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1) Scoop Muscle Addiction Pump Addict, (1) Gram SNS Vitamins Can (5) grams Allmax Creatine. All Mixed in 24oz water,

Interim workout Allmax Muscle EAA with mixed with 24 more oz's of water.

Super Set
Pec Deck (1) 20lbs X 25 Reps (2) 30X25 (3) 40X25
Pressdowns (1) 20X25 (2) 30X25 (3) 35X25

Incline Bench (1) 45X25 (2) 45X25 (3) 45X25
Lying Tricep Extensions (1) 25X225 (2) 25X25 (3) 25X25

T-Bar Row (1) 25X25 (2) 25X25 (3) 25X25
EZ Curl (1) 25X25 (2) 25X25 (3) 25X25

I really wanted to get (3) more supersets, but believe it or not this took me an hour. I did not want to push it!

Finished off with some Abs and Foam Rolling My Legs and Back.

I will say I had a nice pump and I do feel like I gave this a 100% effort! I was definitely winded !

I am up to 190lbs (+21lbs) from my low at the start of Chemo of 169lbs, I will bet I lost a good 10-15lbs of muscle. I am holding a lot of water still and my waist is up 2" so I'm sure I gained some fat also.

Tomorrow I plan on an early morning walk, I got to keep this heart healthy too.

Nutrition:
Calories 1,903
Fat 75 grams
Carbs 131
Protein 178

Nutrition Back On Track !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very glad to see you back able to lift.

How are things going with fluid retention? The reason I'm asking is that I saw you mentioned Creatine Monohydrate and that makes me hold a lot of fluid weight myself. I love our Creatine HCI because it doesn't. If you want to try it, let me know and I'll send you some to try out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yall joking about DOMS like its a good thing and I've over here feeling like I'm about to die half the time days after my workouts now, from being out of the gym so long haha :LOL::ROFLMAO:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
07/07/2023 185bs

Calories 3,196
Fat 147 grams
Carbs 255
Protein 201

View attachment 234009
Nice set up and nice to see you enjoy life!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are going to be sore as can be - enjoy the chance to have DOMS again!!!
I am looking forward to it. I really don't think it will be to bad, the weights were very light!

Very glad to see you back able to lift.

How are things going with fluid retention? The reason I'm asking is that I saw you mentioned Creatine Monohydrate and that makes me hold a lot of fluid weight myself. I love our Creatine HCI because it doesn't. If you want to try it, let me know and I'll send you some to try out.
I'm glad you asked this, because yesterday day was the worst day I have had for fluid retention (It was horrible) and I did not even think about the Creatine. Thank you!

So glad to see you back up and at it!

It's Great to Be Back !!

Nice set up and nice to see you enjoy life!
Life is Good !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a few picture before my workout yesterday, just to see where I stand. These pic's are all cold no pump 190lbs and holding a lot of water and fat.

07-10-23A.jpg
07-10-23B.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And I had to throw the last one in just to remind myself were I was before this all started!!

And in my best Arnold Voice "I'll Be Back"

07-10-23C.jpg
Goals 07-02-2022.png

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am up to 190lbs (+21lbs) from my low at the start of Chemo of 169lbs, I will bet I lost a good 10-15lbs of muscle. I am holding a lot of water still and my waist is up 2" so I'm sure I gained some fat also.
that muscle mass is going to come back so fast on you though, you know what to do and you have the history

You are going to be sore as can be - enjoy the chance to have DOMS again!!!
was literally my first thought 😅🤘

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad you asked this, because yesterday day was the worst day I have had for fluid retention (It was horrible) and I did not even think about the Creatine. Thank you!
Creatine Monohydrate bloats me terribly - I hold water weight terribly and just look soft and puffy all over from it.

I think you would really like our Creatine HCI product - we offer it in capsules and in flavored powder, and the flavors are great - Blue Raspberry Popsicle, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, and Watermelon.

You would get all the benefits of the creatine but without the bloating and fluid retention.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you would really like our Creatine HCI product - we offer it in capsules and in flavored powder, and the flavors are great - Blue Raspberry Popsicle, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, and Watermelon.
it's my morning treat in my water inbetween coffees 😅

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your first workout! I bet you loved it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatine Monohydrate bloats me terribly - I hold water weight terribly and just look soft and puffy all over from it.

You would get all the benefits of the creatine but without the bloating and fluid retention.

I'm sure I will include one of these in my next order.!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
07/11/2023 Weight 190lbs

Pre-Workout;
(1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1) Scoop Muscle Addiction Pump Addict, (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine, (1) Gram SNS Vitamins C, (5) grams Allmax Creatine.
All Mixed in 24oz water
Sipping Allmax Muscle EAA with mixed with 24 more oz of water while walking.
Need to stay hydrated !

Today's Workout - 4am Fasted Cardio
I went for a very nice, cool (65deg) 2 mile 35 minute walk outside today.

Core
Hyperextensions
Oblique Sit Ups

Nutrition
Calories 2,174
Fat 100 grams
Carbs 173 grams
Protein 160 grams

Notes: I had already mixed up and started to drink my PWO when I read @sns8778 Steve's post about the Creatine, so I was a day late and a dollar short there, but we got it back on the stash shelf for future use. I will order some SNS Creatine HCI with my next order. My back is still very tight and painful, but the longer I walked this morning the warmer/looser it got. The Hyperextension this morning were a challenge, I only got 10. I currently don't have any DOMS from Mondays workout. Tomorrow is Leg Day (Subject to change without notice)

I felt the need to go back to my old log format, as I try to get things back in the grove. What do you think? Better? Worst? or really don't care :rolleyes:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
07/11/2023 Weight 190lbs

Pre-Workout;
(1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1) Scoop Muscle Addiction Pump Addict, (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine, (1) Gram SNS Vitamins C, (5) grams Allmax Creatine.
All Mixed in 24oz water
Sipping Allmax Muscle EAA with mixed with 24 more oz of water while walking.
Need to stay hydrated !

Today's Workout - 4am Fasted Cardio
I went for a very nice, cool (65deg) 2 mile 35 minute walk outside today.

Core
Hyperextensions
Oblique Sit Ups

Nutrition
Calories 2,174
Fat 100 grams
Carbs 173 grams
Protein 160 grams

Notes: I had already mixed up and started to drink my PWO when I read @sns8778 Steve's post about the Creatine, so I was a day late and a dollar short there, but we got it back on the stash shelf for future use. I will order some SNS Creatine HCI with my next order. My back is still very tight and painful, but the longer I walked this morning the warmer/looser it got. The Hyperextension this morning were a challenge, I only got 10. I currently don't have any DOMS from Mondays workout. Tomorrow is Leg Day (Subject to change without notice)

I felt the need to go back to my old log format, as I try to get things back in the grove. What do you think? Better? Worst? or really don't care :rolleyes:
I’m fine with either format! Just following along keeps me motivated!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think what matters is logging it in a way that you can go back a year from now and search through your threads to find stuff you did or didn't do. At least that's how I think of my log. "I was at X weight pushing X bench press around June of 2020, so I'll go back to my log and check my previous 1-3 months of work to see what I was doing differently" etc etc

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I
I think what matters is logging it in a way that you can go back a year from now and search through your threads to find stuff you did or didn't do. At least that's how I think of my log. "I was at X weight pushing X bench press around June of 2020, so I'll go back to my log and check my previous 1-3 months of work to see what I was doing differently" etc etc
I Would Agree !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, however you prefer to do it works for me. It is alway organized regardless.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This does not make me happy ????????????????? I am wondering how log till I get a call from the Doctor's Office ??

Plts
  • 10 K/uL (Critical)
    Date:Jul 12, 2023 07:34 a.m. EDT
    Reference Range:150 K/uL - 350 K/uL
    Show more info
  • 31 K/uL (Low)
    Date:Jul 05, 2023 02:41 p.m. EDT
    Show more info
  • 47 K/uL (Low)
    Date:Jun 27, 2023 08:50 a.m. EDT

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This does not make me happy ????????????????? I am wondering how log till I get a call from the Doctor's Office ??

Plts
  • 10 K/uL (Critical)
    Show more info
  • 31 K/uL (Low)
    Show more info
  • 47 K/uL (Low)
Well, I think you already know he said he doesn't want you lifting if platelets are below 50 right? If so, make the adjustment on your own and get back on the mend.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Plts
  • 10 K/uL (Critical)
    Show more info
  • 31 K/uL (Low)
    Show more info
  • 47 K/uL (Low)
I'm sorry to see that - just remember, health comes first. You're in incredible shape to begin with, and I know you want to train and strive for improvements, but first and foremost is that we need you around and healthy to be an inspiration to all of us.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today started out Great......................

07/12/2023 Weight 189lbs

Pre-Workout;
(1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, (1) Scoop Muscle Addiction Pump Addict, (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine, (1) Gram SNS Vitamins C, (3) Grams Allmax Taurine.
All Mixed in 24oz water
Sipping Allmax Muscle EAA with mixed with 24oz durning workout.
Need to stay hydrated !

Today's Workout - Legs
Supersets;

Leg Extension (1) 10X15 (2) 10X20 (3) 10X21
Seated Calf Raises (1) 50X15 (2) 50X20 (3) 50X21

Standing Leg Curl (1) 25X10 (2) 25X12 (3) 25X12
Body Weight Calf Raise (3) Sets of 15

Leg Press (1) 135X15 (2) 135X15 (3) 135X18 - I Really Enjoyed These !!
Leg Press Calf Raises (3) Sets, 15 Reps, 135lbs.

@jimbuick - No
Spong Bob.jpg
For Me !!!

Core

Broomstick Twist
Life Fitness Ab Machine

Nutrition
Calories 2,076
Fat 90 grams
Carbs 177 grams
Protein 150 grams

Notes: The workout took me about an hour and I even got a bit of a pump (even in my abs) My back was pretty sore and hampered the Leg Curls a bit. Over all I felt pretty good and was just so happy to be lifting!!!

After workout Breakfast, Shower, Blood Work. This is where thing went horribly wrong, Blood Platelets 10, and I knew what's next............... Blood Platelet transfusion. Problem no one can do it for a few days ?????????? I will have to wait and see tomorrow Who & Where can do it. I have Zero energy right now!

But I will keep marching on and @Hyde & @Dustin07 Failure Is NOT an Option!!

Life Is Good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang hopefully they can find a time and and spot for you to get it done!